Chapter 70

Song: This is Gospel- Panic! At the disco

Beth POV

I finish setting out all the food for the Mother's Day brunch. My first one and I don't even get to be with my baby. oh I miss him so so so much. As of now Jaccobs mom is watching him while we prepare. I feel I never get to spend time with them ever because I'm always on the job.

"Beth do we have anything else to do?" Dylan, one of the waiters, asks. I shake me head.

"No this is it. Everyone should be coming soon. Just make sure that nothing starts to get cold we have hundreds of people to feed. Make sure nothing runs out too." I inform him and he nods. he starts to tell everyone else. He's a good head waiter.(He basically tells the waiters and waitresses where to go and how to do their jobs)

I excuse myself and basically run to Jaccob's moms room and burst through her room. I look down and see her playing happily on the floor with Mason. She holds a stuffed lion with a built in rattle. she shakes it in front of him and he gurgles with a smile and try's to reach for it. I smile down at the my chest going up and down as I catch my breath.

"What are we doing in here, huh?" I ask and walk over and take a seat next to my son and pick him up and set him in my lap.

''We were just playing with some toys weren't we?" she says turning to mason who lays in my arms his eyes slowly closing. He sure falls asleep fast.

"Well thanks so so much for watching him while I had to work. I feel bad you should be relaxing on your day." I tell her and slowly stand up and she stands with me.

"Beth please, really I don't mind. I love watching him, he my grandson. And he's never any trouble the perfect angle." she respond assuring me that's it.

"Really thanks, I just hope hell be okay for today when we go out." I say and rock him side to side in my arms

."Your not staying for the brunch?'' she ask her hands on her hips.

"No since its y first mothers day Jaccob is letting me take him some where that I've been wanting to go for a long time now." I tell her and look at the clock. we should probably get going.

"Okay well I'll see you later we go to run." I tell her grabbing the dipper bag

"well I guess we'll see you soon. Happy Mothers day." she says smiling at me and I smile back.

"you too," I tells her and leave and head for the bedroom to grab a different bag. one with more dippers and some clothes and food.

once I have it I set out to my car where Jaccob is patiently waiting in the passanger seat on his phone. I open the back door and secure Mason into is car seat.

'Where are we going ?" Jaccob asks as I get into the drivers seat and start the car.

"It's a supprisse." I smile

*******

'And were here I say as I park my car in a clearing in what seems to be the middle of no where to him. But to me this use to be home.

"where are we?" he asks pulling Mason out of his seat and grabbing his bag.

"Some where old." I say with a slight smile and lead him farther in to the woods.

After a while of walking I stop at a small clearing that isn't very clear. Where the grass reaches your ancles.

"Jaccob, their's some people that I want you to meet.'' I tell and walk closer to a part wher the weeds cover the stones.

"who?" he asks putting his hand his pocket.

"My parents," I tell him and move the weeds away from the two tume stones.

"Oh my gosh, this is where your parents were buried?" he asks setting mason down in his carrier on the floor.

"Yeah, do you want to talk to them?" I ask my voice becoming soft.

"Yeah.'' he says and kneels down in the middle of my mom and dad.

"Hello, im JAccob im your daughters mate. She's a wonderfull girl with a wonderfull personality. I really wish you guys could be here and see here. She is a hard worker. And that's what I love most about her. She will never give up."
He talked to her for almost 2 hours before I got to talk. And when he did finish I had tears in my eyes.

"Hey mom and dad. I really miss you. I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you last year. I kinda wasn't down to earth for like 6 months," I stop and chuckle a little and wipe away a tear,"I miss you so damn much. sorry for swearing. It's just, I need you mom. And you dad I wanted you to give me advice through out my years, scare my boyfriends, my mate. Then give me off at my wedding day. But I know that's not possible. But I've worked so hard to get where I am now. An Element, a Luna, An Alpha, a mom. I want you to be proud of me. I hope you're proud of me." I suck in a breath and wipe away more tears. I look up at the sky.
"At least it's not raining like has been these past few weeks huh. Mom, you would love Jaccob he's so kind and hilarious and a wonderful father. You would too dad. God, I miss you guys. I miss you so much." I stop and let out a small sob.

The leaves around us start to float up into the sky and swirl around us. two figures appear in particles out leaves. My parents. I reach out to touch my moms outstretched hand but the winds blows them away.

I start to cry harder.

"No please don't go." I plead

"I love you too much for this! Please! Don't leave me again!" I yell crying and run after them but quickly collapse and start to cry harder.

I miss them to much. And they just keep leaving. Everyone leaves.

"It's okay," Jaccob says and wraps his arms around me sitting. I lay crying while he sits letting me let it all out. His arms are wrapped around my stomach.

"I miss them. I miss them too much." I cry out

Why did they leave.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY EVERYONE.

okay so I decided to have the last regular chapter be a little sad because if I want to be a famous author I have to be able to write sad chapters.

But yes this is the last regular chapter.

Their will technically be 2 more chapters but they are an epilogue and a sneak peak I to the book where Mason is the main character.

The next book will not be a sequel to this so people who haven't read this can read it without being complete and totally lost. but it will be all the same characters. I promise.

But hey I'm super sorry for not posting tester day or Tuesday. I had a game for softball and then I was outside all day.

But at least some of you got to catch up.

Well I hope you guys really liked the song that I know didn't play. and if you didn't catch it it was This is gospel by Panic! At the disco.

I never realized how much I love them until I heard one of their songs on the radio. and I thought the song went with the chapter. kind of....

But I know 5SOS liked them(at least I'm pretty sure) and I knew I liked them so I decided to visit some of their songs again.

But if you like them too then you're awesome.
But would really be awesome would be a

Comment

Vote

&Follow

Bye😘