Redemption in Red

By AutonomusHeart

I looked to my right, muttering but a few words, before the world tipped and all faded to black....... ... More

About Story
The Begnning
Wh-Where?
A Year Later (Devin)
A Year Later (Brandon)
A Year Later (???)
GMG Party
Year Later (??)
The Trials
Awakening
Being Recruited...sorta?
The Island
Finally Joining
The Party
My ^Curse^ Revealed
Night Hunts The Weak Mind
The Result of Nightly Terrors
The Tale Behind
The Shadows
The Bonding
The Wait
Awakening
Coma?
The Watching
Magic Usage
The Realization
The Final Time of Chaos? Probably Not
fto

The Shock

10 0 0
By AutonomusHeart

Ritchie pov

Silence other than the heart monitor is made i raise an eyebrow, "what?" I ask confused, "did i get black out drunk again or something?" I continues, still confused, Brandon grab the sides of my face and forces me to look him in the eyes....i blink a bit, which is to be expected, but i see he looks cautious then with understanding, he lets me go and steps back in alarm "R-Ritchie?" He asks with shock and a bit of horror, I frown "yes?" There's a thump and my head spins to the side only to see Devin out cold on the ground "Devin!" I shout and go to leap out of the bed to help him. Someone holds me down and growls out "Mario, cuff him" earthly cuffs bind me to the bed. I struggle in the cuffs "Brother what is going on!?" I plead with him. He only snarls "don't play this game! You died over a year ago!" I blink and realization dawns on me, "oh..." he scoffs "yeah, oh!" I wince "Brandon, please if you let me-" he snarls "there is nothing to explain! you're dead, and possessing one of my new guild members!" I try to defend myself but he doesn't care, he turns to leave, "don't come get me until this is resolved" he says before walking away from the group. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225 23 16
3 Major Mafia Organization are embroiled in a war for dominance over the underground world. Following 2 female protagonist, Neru and Blaze as they wo...
Lilith. By W

Werewolf

390K 9.5K 34
I, Alexander Stone, reject you..." he trailed off, he doesn't even know my name. " as my mate, my soul and the luna of this pack" as soon as those wo...
41.2K 2.1K 39
"Oh my dear Bella, you were mine the moment I laid my eyes on you, His calm words, spoken close to my ears, made me feel even more afraid. "There is...
28K 2K 22
{Completed - #12 highest} I was walking on a path all alone at midnight. I was just wondering around, until I saw a guy in a hoodie. He was beating t...