Year Later (??)

(same pov as chap 1 and 2)

?? pov

I sit alone in my home and hug my knees crying softly wincing softly as my name is called on by many people. It's been happening on a daily basis but it still hurts not to be able to go to them after all they live and...i....don't.....

My door opens "told you he'd be here +@#!0" i hear my friend say "so you did, =]0;\" my other friend says. Footsteps get close and my bed creaks a large arm drags me close and i break sobbing against the bare muscled chest of my friend "why does it hurt so much!? I just want to go back and hug them! To tell them it'll be alright" a soft sigh and my other friend says "oh ;!+(3 we know we've felt it to but we're at peace, as were you, but something has upset the balance and now you are no longer at peace" the friend that is hugging me lets out a rumble like hum "the Lady is about to hold..." "no! That is too dangerous!" +@#!0 says before the latter can finish his sentence. i blink and lean away from =]0;\ "what are you both talking about?" i question, +@#!0 sighs and =]0;\ smiles "Lady Willows always lets souls partake in The Trials, whoever wins gets a wish and she has to grant it, but the rule is you can't ask for your life back" my eyes widen "that's insane!" they both nod. I hum "so how do i join?" +@#!0 growls "you don't, The Trials are dangerous and if you fail you can be hurt, and that's almost impossible for a spirit!" i frown "but-" i start to say "and what would you even ask for!? To be alive again! That's literally the only thing you can't ask for!" i sigh. =]0;\ speaks up "but you could ask for another's life" i blink at him "i-" +@#!0 sighs "no why would he take someone's life just for his own?" i blink "what if they were already dead? And no one had discovered the body yet?" +@#!0 blinks then sighs "fine! Go do the stupid Trials" i smile and hug him "thank you +@#!0" he huffs "yeah yeah now go!"

(anyone wanna take a crack at who they are? cause i'm curious as to who you all think these 3 are)

(if you do take a guess, you put in the comments "i have a guess" then reply to your comment don't want any spoils if someone does get it right)

(EXAMPLE)

(borrowing my friends ahem sorry frinds)

Blue-wolves23:

"i have a guess"

{post}

{reply to previous}

"it's [instert name or names]

(i do NOT want to see)

Ashl0390

"is it David?"