Undiscovered Truths

By SunrisexCamren

Everyone has skeletons in their closets More

Prologue
Loss Of A Father
Mock Honeymoon
Old Faces
A Mysterious Stalker
Warm Welcome
Private Investigator
Problems Can Be Resolved
Work With, Having It
Unwanted Discovery
Barbecue
In The Fire
Downpour Before The Storm
Out Of The Dark
Everything Becomes Clear
Taking Some Time Apart
Karaoke Bar
An Unforgettable Past
Nothing In Mind But You
Family Beach Day
Not An Easy Game
Complete Family Once Again
Couples Therapy
Shocking Discovery
Wrong Kind Of Love
In Question
Threat
A Disturbing Obsession
A Major Break Through
Confrontation
Legal Team
Taken To Court
Newborn
Epilogue

When Their Journey Began...

241 18 0
By SunrisexCamren

A/n

So this entire chapter is going to be all about Camila and Lauren back in high school when they found out Lauren was pregnant, hope you enjoy :)

----------

Camila walks down the hallway with her best friend as they make their way over to the brunette's girlfriend's locker.

"Hey, babe," Camila speaks.

Lauren closes her locker as she smiles weakly at Camila. "Hey... I, uh... I need to talk to you," She speaks lowly so no one in the halls can hear.

"About?" Camila furrows her eyebrows confusingly.

"Can we go somewhere more private?" Lauren says.

"Of course," Camila nods.

Lauren takes her girlfriend's hand and leads them into an empty classroom as she closes the door behind her.

"What's wrong baby?" Camila asks worriedly.

"Camila... I... I'm pregnant," Lauren says.

Camila stares wide-eyed at Lauren, leaning against a desk as she feels like her lungs are closing up.

"But I... I used a condom," Camila says.

"It probably broke, I don't know. What are we going to do?" Lauren stomps her foot in desperation.

"Tell our parents," Camila says.

"No! I can't... I can't tell my parents. What if... What if I abort?" Lauren suggests.

"No! I'm against those things and even so your parents will find out because you will need their permission and they probably won't allow that either," Camila says.

"Camila... Please. I'm scared, so scared," Lauren says, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"That makes two of us," Camila says. She walks over to Lauren and pulls her into her embrace. "Don't worry. I won't leave you alone in this," Camila speaks softly, stroking Lauren's hair.

Lauren wraps her arms around Camila tightly as she feels all her muscles relax just a tiny bit.

"Thank you," Lauren mumbles. She pulls away and looks into her girlfriend's brown orbs. "Can I... Stay with you tonight?" Lauren asks.

"Of course. But you can't hide this for long from your parents," Camila says.

"And what about you?" Lauren asks.

"We're telling them when we go to my house after school," Camila says.

"Are you sure?" Lauren asks worriedly.

"Yes," Camila nods.

"Are you scared?" Lauren asks.

"Yes," Camila says.

After school, Camila parks her car in her house's driveway as both she and Lauren get out.

Camila looks at the open garage to see that both of her parents' cars are parked inside.

"They're home," Camila says.

Lauren starts to run her hand through her hair over and over again, something she does when she's nervous and Camila knows so the brunette takes her girlfriend's hand in hers and squeezes it, reassuring the green-eyed girl that she's right there with her.

They both walk inside and Alejandro and Sinuhe, who were in the kitchen, walk over to greet both girls.

"Mami, papi," Camila says once she pulled away from her mother's hug.

"Yes, mija?" Sinuhe says.

"Lauren and I need to talk to you," Camila says.

"What is it?" Alejandro asks worriedly due to how serious his daughter looks.

"Lauren... Lauren is pregnant," Camila says.

Sinuhe and Alejandro stare at Camila then at Lauren then back at Camila.

"When did you two..." Sinuhe trails off.

Camila and Lauren share a look before looking back at the two parents.

"Two weeks ago," Camila says.

Alejandro stays silent as he continues to stare at his daughter and his daughter's girlfriend, not knowing what to say.

"Papi," Camila looks at her father.

"Camila... Can I talk to you privately?" Alejandro says.

"Okay," Camila nods.

Alejandro starts walking over to his home office as Camila follows right behind him. She closes the door behind her as her father leans against the desk.

"You didn't use a condom did you?" Alejandro asks.

"No, I did!" Camila says immediately. She sighs as she sits down on the couch in her father's study. "Lauren believes it broke and I do too," Camila says.

"That can happen. I know that. That's all I needed to know," Alejandro says.

"I'm scared, papi," Camila says.

Alejandro walks over to his daughter and kneels in front of her.

He cups her cheek when he sees his daughter's eyes get watery and immediately Camila leans into the warmth and comfort her father's hand brings to her.

"You don't have to be. Your mother and I will support you," Alejandro says.

"Really?" Camila says.

"Yes, come on let's get back to your mother and Lauren. Your girlfriend is probably scared out of her mind," Alejandro says.

Both of them leave the study as they walk back over to Sinuhe and Lauren who haven't moved from their spots.

Camila opens her arms for Lauren and the green-eyed girl immediately enters her girlfriend's embrace.

"You don't have to be afraid anymore, my dad will support us. Both my parents will," Camila says to Lauren.

Lauren relaxes into her girlfriend's embrace as she smiles thankfully at the brunette's parents.

Later that night after eating dinner, Lauren is sitting on her girlfriend's bed as Camila fluffs up the pillows.

"There! I hope it's comfortable," Camila walks over to her girlfriend.

"As long as your in the bed, of course, it will be," Lauren says.

Camila smiles brightly and leans down as she connects their lips in a sweet kiss.

Lauren melts into Camila as the brunette lays her down onto the mattress.

"Camila," Lauren giggles.

Camila's smile brightens even more at how Lauren's giggle sounds, feeling as if her heart skipped a beat.

"I love how you laugh, your smile," Camila says.

"You make me happy," Lauren caresses Camila's cheek.

"To think we barely started high school five months ago and we've been dating for two months straight and your... Pregnant," Camila says.

"You never told me how you feel? Besides being scared and nervous," Lauren says.

"Well... Sorta happy I suppose. I'll grow more into it because right now being scared and nervous completely takes over," Camila answers.

"I feel the same way," Lauren says.

Camila lays a hand on the green-eyed girl's stomach as she rubs her thumb back and forth. "You know, since the beginning, I knew there was something special about you. Something about you... Called me," Camila says.

"Camila... I liked you since the first day I saw you," Lauren says.

"I wish I did too. I tried so hard to stay away from you because the feeling you caused in me scared me. But I couldn't because you were always with me," Camila says.

"I wanted to be as close to you as I could, as long as I could," Lauren says.

Camila gets off on top of Lauren as she opens her bedroom door.

"Where are you going?" Lauren asks.

"Come," Camila says.

Lauren gets up and takes Camila's hand as the brunette leads them to her parent's bedroom.

She knocks on the door softly and it opens to reveal her mother in her sleeping dress and her father in his pajamas, by the bed at the back.

"Camila... Is something wrong? Does Lauren need anything?" Sinuhe asks, looking at the green-eyed girl.

"No, I'm fine," Lauren answers.

"Then?" Sinuhe asks.

"Mami I... I want to drop out," Camila says.

At the sound of this, Alejandro walks over to stand behind his wife who is taken back.

"You can't do that, Camila," Alejandro says.

"Please papi! I need to start working to get money so I can save up for when the baby is born," Camila says.

"Your fifteen Camila, I don't know where you will even be able to get a job as a fifteen-year-old," Alejandro says.

"Papi..." Camila pleads.

Alejandro just stares at his daughter and sighs, nodding slowly. "I suppose I should feel proud that you will become responsible for your kid and Lauren. I will see if I can find you a job. Your mother and I will stop by the school so we can tell them you will be dropping out," Alejandro says.

"Thank you, papi, mami," Camila says.

She hugs both of her parents before Lauren and Camila tell them good night and head back to the brunette's room.

"You didn't have to do that you know? You love school, Camila," Lauren says.

The brunette closes her door and walks over to her girlfriend. "I know but now you're the most important thing in my life. I know we will have my parent's support but my father taught me to be responsible for my actions and that's what I'm going to do," Camila says.

"You are the most amazing girlfriend in the entire universe," Lauren says.

"Awww, say it again," Camila teases.

Lauren laughs as she peck's her girlfriend's lips over and over again. "You are the most amazing girlfriend in the entire universe," She repeats.

Camila sways them back and forth in silence as they enjoy the closeness, their warmth.

"I want you," Camila finally says.

"Camila... I do too but... Your parents are in the house. What if they hear us?" Lauren says.

"Can you be quiet?" Camila's voice lowers.

Lauren swallows hard when she feels one of Camila's hand starts to trail.

She arches into Camila, her body reacting on its own to the brunette's touch.

"I'll try..." Lauren whispers.

Camila connects their lips in a hungry kiss as she moves and lays Lauren down on the bed.

Lauren lifts her arms to be able to help the brunette take off her shirt as she drops it on the floor next to the bed.

The green-eyed girl grips a fistful of Camila's hair when the brunette starts to suck on her collarbone, making sure to leave a mark.

Camila trails her fingertips down Lauren's fit abdomen as she makes work on the button and zipper of her pants, pulling them down.

Lauren shivers due to how cold Camila's room is but her girlfriend's hot brown orbs that stare into her green eyes immediately heats her. 

After Camila has taken off Lauren's remaining clothes, she strips out of her clothes only leaving on her boxers, her member out.

Camila crawls to hover Lauren's body as she presses her sex against Lauren's bare center.

"I suppose it doesn't matter if we go raw since your already pregnant," Camila says.

Lauren laughs as she cups her girlfriend's face in her hands. "Go," She whispers.

Camila looks down as one of her hands grip her member and watching, she sinks her member deep into Lauren.

The green-eyed girl bites back a loud moan as both girls savor the raw feeling, feeling as they have been connected in more ways than one, this time there's no barrier, no condom separating the two.

Camila looks up into Lauren's eyes, which close when the brunette slowly starts to thrust in and out.

"Fuck, baby..." Lauren mumbles.

Camila smooths down Lauren's hair as she just watches all of her girlfriend's reactions as it feels like it's their first time all over again.

"Look at me," Camila whispers.

Lauren opens her eyes, revealing the green of them, making Camila smile.

"I love your eyes," The brunette says.

"I love you," Lauren blurts out.

That stops Camila's movements as it downs on Lauren what she just said.

"Oh... I'm... I'm sorry," Lauren says, eyed wide.

"No... Don't be," Camila says.

The brunette starts to move again but this time more slowly, showing the words she didn't say with her actions.

"Camila... You love me too, right?" Lauren asks nervously.

"I do. I love you," Camila says.

She leans down and connects her lips with Lauren's, transmitting all of her love towards the green-eyed girl through their lips and the thrusting going on down below.

Camila feels Lauren start to tighten around her member but the brunette pulls out.

"What are-"

Lauren lets out a small yelp when Camila flips her over so she's laying on her stomach now.

"Bring your ass up and back up into me," Camila says.

Lauren's eyes widen as she looks at Camila, scared. "Your... We're..." She stutters.

"No. We're not... Unless you... Want to but..." Camila trails off.

"I don't," Lauren shakes her head.

"It's fine," Camila smiles.

Lauren lifts her ass in the air and backs it up against Camila as the brunette spreads her legs apart wider.

Camila grips her member and lines it up again as she slowly enters Lauren's wide-open entrance.

Lauren lets out a loud moan as she grabs a pillow and buries her face into it.

Camila starts to thrust in and out at a quick pace as their skins smack against each other and up to this point, she doesn't care if her parents hear it, of course, she hopes they don't.

Camila plants her hands on the mattress and leans forward, burying her member deep into Lauren as she feels the girl's orgasm coat her shaft, making Camila release her semen as well.

The brunette slowly pulls out as their mixed liquids drip down and wet her sheets.

Camila brings her fingers up and splits Lauren's folds as she wipes away the leftover orgasm.

Lauren lowers herself to lay completely on the mattress as Camila licks her fingers clean.

Lauren turns around so she's laying on her back as she watches Camila wrap her hand around her shaft and uses the liquids on it to jerk herself off.

Lauren sits up and wraps her hand around Camila's helping the brunette.

Camila slips her hand out from under Lauren's letting the green-eyed girl take over control as the brunette is on her knees on the mattress.

Looking up into Camila's eyes, Lauren brings her mouth up and runs her tongue over the tip as her hand continues its movements.

"Lauren..." Camila moans.

Lauren takes Camila's shaft into her mouth, cleaning up any leftover juice on it before starting to bob her head up and down.

The green-eyed girl gags when Camila's member hits the back of her throat but she continues to suck her and jerk her off until the brunette releases her semen a second time but this time inside Lauren's mouth.

Lauren pulls away, as she slowly swallows Camila's semen, some dribbling down her chin.

Camila leans closer to Lauren and sticks her tongue out, licking up her semen.

Lauren moves and lays down on the mattress as Camila lays down next to her.

"We can tell my parents tomorrow," Lauren speaks after a moment's silence.

"Are you sure?" Camila speaks.

"Yes," Lauren nods.

Camila kisses her girlfriend's temple as she pulls her into her embrace. "Okay," She says.

The brunette lays her hand on Lauren's stomach, caressing it with her thumb causing the green-eyed girl to put her hand over Camila's.

"What gender would you wish it to be?" Lauren asks.

"A girl. You?" Camila speaks softly.

"A boy," Lauren says.

"Well, it won't matter if it's a boy or a girl, I'll always love them and protect them," Camila says.

"This kid is lucky to have you as a parent," Lauren says.

"And you too, baby," Camila says.

Lauren cuddles more into Camila as she kisses her bare collarbone. "Good night," She mumbles.

"Good night, baby," Camila whispers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 751 17
Fell in love with my teacher
71K 2.2K 30
Loss of memory after a tragic accident
28.6K 1.1K 35
A dangerous thirst between the two fiercest, dangerous players in the game