Dream SMP age regression one...

By ThisIsWater00

Just a bunch of sweet stuff, give requests if you want to! More

What is age regression?
Request page
Slipping during a stream (Dreamnotfound)
Stressed (Skephalo)
Prison makes little ones sick (Tommy & Dream)
Thunderstorms and home alone don't make a good compilation (Karlnap)
Exile is hard (Tommy & Ranboo)
Playdate with cousins (Fundy)
"You don't have to regress alone" (Purpled and Punz)
Attention for the little panda (Dreamnap)
"You don't have to be embarrassed" (Tommy and Sam +Tubbo)
Authors note, please read
Movie night gone wrong (Techno and Wilbur)
Sometimes you need your big brother (Tommy and Techno + Tubbo and Ranboo)
Dresses and stuffies (Tommy and Wilbur)
Family of three (The Dream Team)
Help from the unexcepted (Dream and the Sbi)
"I'm not even that short!" (Tommy & Tubbo + Ranboo)
Not a fan of yelling (Jack & Tubbo)
Enemies to... littles? -Part 1- (Tommy, Dream, Ranboo & Tubbo)
The Blade and his soft side (The sbi)
Mission paper towels (The Dream team)
Oh no gluten! (Skephalo)
Baking muffins with a little muffin (Skephalo)
"You're the most useless maid ever!" (Fundy & Maid HBomb)
"You being a little doesn't ever bother me Techie" (Ranboo & Technoblade)
Enemies to... littles? -Part 2- (Dream, Tommy, Ranboo & Tubbo)
Bringing back memories (Karl Jacobs & Ranboo)
Caregiver swap (Dream & Purpled, Tubbo & Awesamdude)
Fear of heights (Dream & Tommy)
Cookies make grumpy littles happy (Niki & Wilbur)
Hurt and little (BadBoyHalo, Fundy & Wilbur)
Careday for the independent little (Philza & Ghostbur)
Picnic with a moody baby (Niki & Wilbur)
FACE REVEAL
Bath time helps you forget mean friends (Skephalo)
Woken up by a nightmare (Quackity, Karl & Y/N)
Taking care of himself -Part 1- (Philza)
Taking care of himself -Part 2- (Philza, Wilbur & Tommyinnit)
The little slime boy (Slimecicle & Quackity)
Thunderstorms scare little babies (Ponk & Awesamdude)
Little meetup (Tommy & Dream)
"Piss baby" Dreamnotfound
Stress, editing and a little (Purpled, Awesamdude & Ponk)
Tantrum at the park (Dream, George & Sapnap)
Lil sister with her three big brothers (Lani, Tubbo, Ranboo & Tommy)
Hurt little sunshine (Tommy and Badboyhalo)
A/N
Pandas and storm flowers (The Dream team)
Meet up with a friend and get a carefiver (Dream and Karl)
A/N
Rest in peace Technoblade.
A/N

Little princess's rough morning (Wilbur and Nikki)

1.8K 41 22
By ThisIsWater00

Request by: QueenzxBmr

Little: Niki (2-4) CG: Wilbur

A/N: 200k READS WTF OMG THAT'S SO CRAZY- OMH THANK YOU FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS, I'M SO THANKFUL <33

Plot: Niki is grumpy the whole morning and Wilbur tries to cheer her up but can't. Wilbur realizes he has to go to a sleepy boi meeting and takes little Niki. Tubbo and Tommy cheer her up, then she gets sleepy and falls asleep on the couch.

Most of the things mentioned in this story, are from this picture

-No ones POV-
Niki was just throwing her white bunny stuffie against the wall, watching it bounce back, she would catch it and throw it again. A firm pout was placed on the little's lips. Then, the stuffie fell onto the floor instead of her arms and Niki crossed her arms over her chest. She grabbed a pillow and threw it on the floor. Wilbur stepped into the room.
"Hey hey hey, we don't throw stuff around like that!" Wilbur scolded softly. He had butterfly hair clips and two bows in his hands, Wilbur was about to do Niki's hair.

Niki didn't answer, just stuffed a paci in her mouth and looked the other way. Wilbur sat next to the little, he pulled her closer. "Why do I have an angry princess here?" Wilbur asked and looked at Niki. Niki just pouted at Wilbur.
"Okay okay, you don't want to talk about it. I'll do your hair now" Wilbur sighed. He sat behind Niki and started making braids that went along Niki's head, still leaving some hair open.

When he finished the braids, he secured them with two bows. A pink one on the other and a yellow one on the other. Then he clipped the butterfly clips all over Niki's hair.
"Okay, all done" Wilbur smiled and kissed Niki's cheek. Niki just kept the firm pout on her face. Wilbur looked at Niki.

"Okay, why the pout?" The man asked and tilted his head to the side. Nikki just laid down and held a stuffie against herself. Tiny tears started appearing under Niki's eyes, Wilbur's face softened.
"Hey, tell daddy what's wrong princess" Wilbur spoked softly and stroked Niki's side. Niki just sniffled.
"'M tummy huwts... an' slept bad... weally tiwed..." The little girl whimpered and clutched the Fluthershy stuffie close.

The brunette cooed at the little and pulled her close. "Why didn't you say earlier?" Wilbur asked quietly and ran his hand up and down Niki's back. Niki let out a quiet sob.
"Don' know..." she whispered as tears were streaming down her face. Wilbur held the little close for a bit, planning a day off with Niki, until he got a text from Tommy reminding him of a sleepyboi meeting.

He groaned. "Niki... I have a meeting today" Wilbur said quietly. Niki whined. "Don' go..." she whisper and held tightly onto Wilbur. Wilbur kissed Niki on the head.
       "I won't leave you alone, what if you would come with me?" The older man asked softly with a little smile.
       "Otay..." Niki mumbled, wiping her eyes. She rubbed her stomach with a little whine.

        "Is your tummy hurting?" Wilbur asked softly. Niki nodded while whimpering.
         "Okay, I will go get you some stomach relaxers and you pack a little backpack of thing you would like to take to Phil's house, does that sound good?" the brunette said and earner a little nod from Niki.
The little packed her backpack with a stuffie, a bottle and her Nintendo ds. Soon Wilbur came back to the room.

"Here you go sweetie, these are chewable" the man gave Niki medicine that looked like strawberry gummies. She put them in her mouth with a little hesitance. Wilbur smiled.
"Good girl Niki, come on, we got to get going now"
He came over and asked consent to pick her up and Niki said yes. Wilbur helped Niki put her shoes on, tying her laces for her before taking her to the backseat of the car.

"Let's get going now shouldn't we?" Wilbur noted and put the girl's seatbelt on. Niki just suckled on her paci without a word while she was holding her stuffie. Little sniffles from time to time could be heard from the little while Wilbur was driving.

          Wilbur kept checking on Niki from time to time from the mirror and comforted her by reaching his hand to the backseat to hold her hand. The ride went pretty smoothly, Niki jamming to the songs that came from the radio and Wilbur singing along. Until Wilbur started to hear frustrated whining and whimpering from his little.
           "What is it princess?" Wilbur questioned her and checked for Niki from the mirror. Wilbur internally cursed as the little gagged and he started frantically looking for any type of bag.

           He found an old Walmart bag and quickly gave it for Niki to hold, he snatched out Niki's paci at the same time. Niki just started crying as she gagged and soon threw up in the bag.
           "Shh Shh, it's okay honey, daddy's got you okay?" Wilbur tried calming the little as he looked for a place to pull over. The girl just wailed as she held the bag. Wilbur soon found a spot where he could pull over.

            The man quickly got out of the car and jogged to Niki's side of the car. He opened the door and started comforting the crying little.
           "It's okay baby... daddy's here, just get it all out" Wilbur spoke softly as he rubbed Niki's back. The girl threw up a couple of more times before she just whimpered. Wilbur hugged him tight and kissed his head.

           "Daddy will get back to the front seat okay? Just keep the bag there if you feel sickies again, we are at Phil's house soon" The brunette spoke softly and stroked Niki's cheek with his thumb. Niki just nodded while sniffling and shaking.
           Wilbur felt so bad for the little one, she looked so tiny and vulnerable like a little duckling. Wilbur kissed her head before getting back to the front.

         Niki didn't throw up for the rest of the drive and they got to Phil's house. Wilbur carried in the very groggy little on his hip, she was holding her stuffie close and had her legs wrapped around Wilbur's torso. Niki looked close to passing out.
         "Hi Wilbur, oh and hi there Niki" Phil immediately changed his tone when he saw the little. Niki didn't answer, just whined a bit and burried her face to Wilbur's neck. She didn't feel well and didn't feel like talking to anyone, she just wanted her daddy.

        "She had a pretty rough morning, got sick in the car and she isn't just feeling well" Wilbur whispered as he rubbed up and down Niki's back. Niki just blinked slowly. Phil looked at Niki with eyes of sympathy.
         "Hi sweetie, are you feeling poorly?" Phil asked softly as he looked straight at Niki with a comforting smile. Nikki nodded with a sad face. Wilbur carried the girl on the couch and Tubbo and Tommy came jogging down the stairs.

          "Phiiiill, is Wilbur already here?" Tommy shouted as he came to the living room. Wilbur just made a "Shhh" sound as he put a finger against his lips, Niki was curled up on the couch with a blanket and Phil had put a bin next to the couch. She was watching a Barbie movie from the tv.
          "Oh- Sorry Wilbur, sorry Niki" Tommy apologized, lowering his voice down. The two teens looked at Niki who was cuddling her stuffie close. Wilbur was softly stroking her side with his hand.

           "Poor Niki..." Tubbo mumbled towards Tommy. Tommy just nodded. The two teens disappeared back upstairs as Techno came from the kitchen.
          "Sup Wilbur, is everything okay with Nikki?" The man asked. The little was just taking shaky breaths as she was watching the movie. Wilbur explained what was going on as the two younger guys came back with a box of stuff. They sat next to Niki on the couch.

          "Hi Niki, I brought you some things that could maybe cheer you up" Tommy said smiling and opened the box. Niki sat up slowly and looked into the box. It was filled with a lot of toys and books. Niki picked up a book and gave it to Tommy.
          "Wead fow me?" The little asked quietly as she wrapped the blanket around herself tighter.
          "Sure" The blonde smiled and opened the book. Tubbo paused the movie as the adults were in the kitchen. Tommy started reading the book out loud as Tubbo showed Niki some of the toys that were in the box.
           Nikki started going really sleepy and she laid her head on the pillow. Tommy read the book to the end and put it down as he noticed that the girl had fallen asleep.

          Tubbo placed the stuffie he was holding next to Niki and the two boys smiled at each other.
        "We should become baby sitters" Tubbo whispered to Tommy. Tommy just chuckled quietly. Wilbur came back to the living room with a cup of coffee in his hand and smiled when he saw the girl asleep.

          Later that day they went back home and Niki felt a lot better.

Aaaa sorry that this took so long again- just shitty mental health and no motivation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 587 79
Crack-shots of the Dream Team, any askers?
356K 11.2K 36
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚�...
165K 1.1K 26
➪ 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨. ➪ 𝙣𝙤 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩. ➪ 𝙭𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮. ➪ 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮!
250 2 19
Karlnap Fanfic Enjoy :)