Aaliyah's Love

Autorstwa guddystar

"I know you married me only for my money and my family money. And I will not be giving you anything from us... Więcej

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
New story!
Cover change

Chapter 32

17.4K 614 32
Autorstwa guddystar

Aaliyah pov

I woke up as I felt moving, being carried. I opened my eyes and found Emmett carrying me up the stairs.

"Put me down" I said. He stopped walking and looked at me.

"Go to sleep" he said. I struggle to get down from his hold.

"Emmett put me down" I said sternly completely mad at him. He put me down. I started walking to our room putting my hair up as I heard his footsteps behind me. I took my clothes to change walking into the bathroom.

"Aaliyah listen to me" he said. I ignored him going to the bathroom shuting the door loudly.

I am upset with him. I didn't want to go home so I went to Nate's apartment directly and cried on his shoulder. He called Seb, before he could reach the apartment I slept off completely tired of crying.

I changed into my nightwear and started crying again. I am hurt, he is hurting me again. I cried in the bathroom. Suddenly I felt arms wrap around me. I pushed him away looking at him. He looked hurt because I have never pushed him away like that.

"Aaliyah...." he started but I cut him off.

"I am upset with you. First you became distant working more. The past few days I felt lonely even if you are beside me. I was happy that you would atleast come for dinner today because it's been eleven months since we are married" I said as more tears ran down my cheeks. His face became low, disappointed looking at me.

He wrapped his arms around hugging me tightly. I struggled to get away from him.

"Liy...." I stopped him. I know what he is doing. He knows I like him calling me that.

"No. Don't call me that. I was worried about you, about your health. But you didn't even bother to come to me. I was hurt by your actions. I want nothing but to be in your arms and look after you. But you...." I sobbed trying to get away from him. But he didn't leave me.

I gave up struggling against him when he didn't leave me. He is too strong for me. I cried in his arms. He rubbed my back whispering sweet words and apologizing continuously.

"I am sorry Liyah. I know my actions hurt you but I had to work for it or the company would have drowned" he said. Then he started to explain what happened and why he was working nonstop.

"I know I should have spoke with you but I didn't want you to worry about it. I thought it would have been solved in few days but it's taking more than I thought. Please forgive me" he said caressing my head holding me tightly. I listened as I calmed down from crying.

"I won't forgive you this easily" I mumbled against his chest sniffling.

"Okay. Tell me what to do and I will do it" he said above me.

"I want icecream" I said looking at him. He wiped my face and kissed my forehead.

"As you say" he said giving a small smile "Don't you ever cry again, I can't see you cry" he kissed my eyes. He said to wait outside as he would change. Soon he came out in sweatpants.

"Come on" he said taking my hand. We went to the kitchen and took a box of chocolate icecream. He took two bowls but I want the whole box. I took the box and spoon running outside.

"Aaliyah, no" he said coming for me. I giggled running away from him. I sat on the couch in the living room opening the box. I scooped the spoon in the box and shoved it in my mouth.

"Aaliyah you can't eat the whole box" Emmett said sitting beside me. I showed him my tongue and continued eating. He chuckled pulling me towards him kissing side of my head. I lifted the spoon to his lips to eat it. He ate as I fed him from time to time along with me.

I missed him.

We talked some time about my boutique and his company. He is working so hard for the employees in his company. But he should look after his health. We didn't know what was the time as we sat in the living room.

I was straddling him as I played with his hair leaning my head on his shoulder. He was just holding me rubbing my back.

"I missed you Liyah" he said. I mumbled 'missed you too' against his neck. I started placing feather kisses there making him shiver. I lifted my head and looked at him. Only a centimetre gap was left between our lips. I feel his breath against my lips as we both looked from our eyes to our lips. 

I leaned to his lips closing my eyes and kissed slowly. He kissed back placing his hands on my hips pulling me more closer to him leaving no gap between us. We kissed slowly enjoying ourselves. He left my lips for a second tilting his head capturing my lips again.

I roamed my hands all over his muscular chest. He pulled my tshirt up and left my lips removing it from my body. He kissed me again deeply and I tugged his hair. After few minutes we pulled away trying to catch our breath.

"God, I missed you so freaking much" he said caressing my waist with his thumb where he had placed his hand.

I leaned my forehead against his and said "I love you Emmett". He kiss my lips softly letting me know he knows. His smile against my lips tells me he is happy. He would always smile when I confess it. And I don't want anything other than that. Even if he doesn't tell me back, I have enough love to give us.

It's been so long we made love. I want him so badly. Even he wants me as I can feel his friend under me.

I pulled my forehead away and moved my hands to my back. I unhooked my bra and pulled it away from my body throwing it away. His eyes roamed all over my naked chest.

"You are so beautiful Liyah. And you are mine" he said letting my hair fall down on my back. He placed my back on the couch hovering above me. He removed every clothing from our bodies and made love to me. 

*

He collapsed onto me supporting most of his weight on his arm beside me. I smile in happiness moving his hair back which was stuck on his forehead due to sweat.

"There is the smile I was waiting for. I didn't know making love to you would make you feel happy and smile like that" he said with mischievous glint in his eyes. I slapped his chest.

"Shut up" I said trying to glaring at him but still I was smiling nonstop. He chuckled pecking my lips. He sat up. I gathered our clothes and was about to put my bra, Emmett picked me up bridal style. I yelped in surprise. He moved towards our room walking completely naked and threw me on the bed. He dumped our clothes on the floor and cuddled to me sleeping beside me covering us with the sheets.

I moved getting more comfortable. Doing that my breasts brushed against his chest making him groan.

"Stop moving" he said looking at me. I purposely moved more making him groan again. I can't get enough of him.

"If I don't" I said seductively. I pushed him on his back as I straddle him.

"You will not........ Aaliyah" he groaned as I started kissing his neck. I kissed all-over his neck. I bite him between his shoulder and neck making him moan. I moved down kissing all over his body and mainly his drool worthy abs. He pulled my chin up capturing my lips kissing me deeply. I teased him moving my hips on his manhood making him groan.

He cursed loudly pulling away from my lips and flipped our positions.

"You will be death of me Liyah" he groaned against my breasts sucking.

"You are mine Emmett. I love you" I said panting heavily taking all the pleasure he was giving me.

"Yes Liyah. I am yours, only yours" he said and kissed my lips.

We made love all night not getting enough of eachother.

*

I woke up feeling bright light hitting my face. I opened my eyes but closed it immediately as sunrise falls on my eyes. I opened them again slowly looking around. It was so bright it our room. I feel strong arms wrapped around my waist from behind under the sheets possessively. We are still naked. I turned around facing Emmett.

He was sleeping peacefully looking more relaxed. I touched his face, eyebrows, eyes, cute nose and kissable lips.

"If you think it's kissable why don't you kiss it" Emmett said. I pulled my hand away in shock. He pulled my body on top of his and opened his eyes.

"Did I say that aloud" I asked blushing. He chuckled and placed his right hand under his head making his biceps flex. His left hand was wrapped around my hips.

"Yes you did" he said moving his left hand to my butt and squeezed it. I know where this will lead if he starts touching me. Even I won't stop him if he starts.

"Stop" I said moving his hand away "It's already late, we should get up" I said.

"It is nothing compared when you are completely naked on me. And I don't mind repeating our last night activities when you rod....." I placed my hand on his mouth making him shut as I blushed darkly. This man doesn't have filter sometimes.

"Shut up" I said. He chuckled against my palm. He pulled away and kissed my hand.

"You are so cute but you are little vixen" he said sitting up leaning against the headboard making me straddle him.

"Are you not going to work today" I asked drawing random pattern on his chest.

"No but instead I will do it from home. Also you can work from home. We can spend some time together" he said wrapping the sheets around me covering my back.

"Okay" I said yawning as I placed my hand infront of my mouth. He looked at me in adoration.

"Good morning" I said.

"Good morning my Liyah" he said smiling at me. I smiled back and kissed his cheek. I love when he calls Liyah.

I leaned my head on his chest hearing his heartbeat. I would like to die like this listening to his heartbeat. He ran his fingers in my hair massaging my scalp. He tilted my face up grabbing my chin. He dipped down kissing my lips. I sat straight pulling my hands up his chest gripping his neck as we kissed. The sheets fell from my back.

"Cupcake, why didn't you........." we heard Seb and sound of opening the door making us freeze. "Holy shit" Seb shouted closing the door with bang. We both pulled away and looked at each other in shock.

Did he see us naked?

Ofcourse he did. The sheets were covering only down our waist.

Seb saw me naked, now how do I face him.

*********

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

9.8K 576 39
I leaned back against the wall "It's been so long hasn't it?" "Yes, it has... I think the last time I saw you was high school graduation." "Exactly...
4.5M 201K 78
"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy girl he has hated all his life. She was a...
1.5M 53.2K 44
When Liliana signed up to become a private flight attendant, she believed she had a general idea of what the job entailed. Strictly professional. Wh...
126K 2.7K 25
If it wasn't hurt it wasn't love, loving means hurting but a true love can bring all of the pieces. Love means a lot it can change us but it can also...