AMULET

Por ggddcp

Hi!! It's me again....😉 With my New Story..... and it's all belong to our dearest cp WEILAN ❤ Please enjoy t... Más

Prologue & Intro
Dream
Lost Journey
Cloud Village
The Journal
1st Clue
The Twins!
Sudden Storm!
Dragon Earrings
Pain!
Ice Cave
White Dragon
I Promise!
Sharing Soul!
Switching Places!
Pleasure for Twins(final)
Golden Dragon
Crystal Cave
Karma Return!!
Jade Dragon
Guardian
Broken Soul!
We're One!
Bright Shadow
Become One...
Reality..!!
He's Coming!
Amulet

Pleasure for Twins(part1)

132 13 16
Por ggddcp

First of all thank you my dear friend @priya_yilong for this 👆 picture....❤❤😘

<><><><><><><>

"Tell us about yourself and your family....." Queen asked and Yunlan happily told everything, and when the king asked whether your family has any objection to this marriage......then Yunlan assured him in reply that his family had no problem with this.

"I promised to you.....your highness! I Zhao Yunlan always fulfill my duty with love and respect!!"

After listening Yunlan's word king and Queen smile......then gesture Yunlan to look behind. Zhao turn back and stunned to see the view......Shenwei walking straight toward Yunlan and he looks so gorgeous in his wedding dress.

Shenwei come close to Zhao Yunlan and shyly look down......because he want to hide his blushes face from Yunlan's eyes. The way Yunlan looking at Wei......It seemed that Yunlan was scanning Wei's body without his clothes.

"Hey! you horny wolf.....avert your filthy gaze from my......gege!" Yezun glare at him and Yunlan smirk.

"in your dreams!!"

"you....."

"Ahem!" Royal Priest cough and sign Yunlan and Wei to come in front of him......then he start the wedding ceremony, they both sign their wedding agreement and read their vows.....then priest tell Yunlan to kiss his bride.

Yunlan turn at Shenwei who looking down in shyness......Yunlan lift his chin and smile to see Wei's pink blushes face "allow me to hold your hand......allow me to make you mine in front of the everyone.....Xiao Wei!!" Yunlan said and Wei closed his doey eyes as permission.....then Yunlan kisses his soft petals, and priest announce them husband and wife!

Later they all come to the SKY TEMPLE......where that amulet is! and meet with the others guardian of those three artifacts......Yunlan see a cute couple and a cute looking boy stand there "who are they..?" Yunlan whisper and Shenwei introduce them to Zhao Yunlan.

"these two are couple, Sang and Wang......guardian of White dragon!" Shenwei said and Yunlan bow to them in respect "and this is Da Qing.....guardian of Golden dragon!" Shenwei said and Yunlan again bow his head in respect.....Wei lean to Yunlan's ear and whisper "Da is also didi's lover!" Yunlan widen his eyes then chuckle lightly.

"and where the third guardian....." Yunlan asked and Shenwei proudly smile"my dearest heart......(Yunlan confused) my trust.....YEZUN!" Wei smile at his brother who looking at Zhao Yunlan with smirk "I'm the third guardian of Jade dragon!" Yezun said and unwillingly Yunlan had to bow down to Yezun.....and it's make Yezun feels on cloud nine.

Later in palace......

Yunlan come inside the room and fume in anger because his beautiful wife is laying on Da's lap....... And looks so happy "Xiao Wei!!!!" Yunlan shout and try to pull his wife in other's lap "hey! Leave me! I said leave me.....why yo.." Shenwei try to free his hand from Yunlan's hold other looked at that person.....who also so surprised to see this.

"I know that you are guardian too! but it's not means that you......can do anything with my wife!!" Yunlan shout on Da and other only looking at him with confused expression "Yunlan! what are you doing with didi....." Yunlan turn back and frown to see Yezun with teary eyes "di.....didi..?? what you mean....what's going on here?" Yunlan confusedly asked and Shenwei free his hand from Yunlan's hold.

"look, gege! I told you this man is not right for you, It doesn't even know the difference between us.....I think he just wants to fulfill his lust only!!"

"DIDI...!! stop this nonsense, I know my Yunlan better than anyone.....he only loves me!!" Yezun scold his brother and hugs Yunlan tightly "Xiao Wei!?" Yunlan said and Yezun nod "but how it's possible....I mean you look like your idiot brother, and (looking at Shenwei) he look like you....um..eh....I confused.....I-I what the......haa! huh?" Yunlan is so confused then Da Qing tell everything to Yunlan and laugh on that poor guy.

WARNING!!! mature content......

later Yunlan understand everything and asked the reason for their switching.....then Yezun(weiwei) tell him that one elder call Yezun for some discussion, but Yezun don't like attend any lecture.....so they switches their places. Yunlan chuckle then pull Yezun in his arm "and what about me!" Yunlan seductively said and Yezun(weiwei) shyly smile

"NO! NEVER!! how dare you to touch me.....you filthy hag!! leave my body......otherwise I kill you" Shenwei(Ye) threaten him.

"then return my Xiao Wei body......and move your ass from here" Yunlan said while touching Yezun's waist "STOP! please......gege! do something, stop him..." Shenwei(Ye) glare at Yunlan "I'm sorry didi! Yunlan please...." Yezun(weiwei) said and Yunlan leave him "then hurry up!" Yunlan said and they both immediately switched their place.

In meanwhile "OUCH!" Yunlan shout when Da give a punch on Yunlan's nose

"why did you that for?"

"for touching my darling!!"

Da Qing said then drag Yezun along with him......leave dumbfounded Yunlan. "Yunlan! you okay...." Shenwei looks worried but Yunlan turn to him, and kisses his soft delicious lips gently "umm....uu...." Wei moan beautifully and place his arms around Yunlan's neck......and close his eyes.......he starts replies other kisses gently thenhungrily.

That make Yunlan want more, he pick him up and Wei wraps his legsaround Yunlan's waist......Yunlan go straight toward the bed and place Wei gently.....without breaking their kisses. They keep kissing each other passionately "umm...ahh...uhh..." Yunlan break the kiss and then he start kissing his thin slender white neck......then his collarbone, hestarts licking Wei's sensitive skin with his tongue which makes Wei's breathingheavy.

"thank you! thank you so much for this happiness......Wei! you give me what I want...." Yunlan stop and tear drop from his cute brown eyes.....Shenwei cup his face "thank you....for giving me this opportunity to fulfill your wish.....Ah lan!" Wei said and kiss his husband to make him feel his love......Yunlan smile in their kiss he sits up on the bedand start unbutton his cloth. Shenwei turn red and hide his face in pillow.

After freeing their body from cloths Yunlan looked at Shenwei with love.....then Yunlan grab Wei hand and pinned it up his head then......he kissed Wei every body part which making his body hot "ah...umm....uuhhh...yu...aahh...lannn....uhhh"  Wei becoming moaning mess and drown in Yunlan's love.

Yunlan captured Shenwei soft pink lips with his plum lips.....he start licking and sucking it as he earned beautiful small moans from Wei......Yunlan caresses Wei chest and suck his pink nipples.

"ah!!....mmm....nnnn ah" Yezun was moaning and Da shockingly looking at him "what happened to you...Ye? why yo...." Da Qing didn't complete his word and Yezun hold his hand and make him touch his lower body.....in his heavy breathing.

"do something Da! um...mm...I can't hold myself.....I-I-I think gege lose his conscious....ahh...umm....uhh" Yezun hardly speak while controlling himself.....but suddenly Yezun lower body start leaking.

"I....mm.....can.....uhh....trollll.....aaa.....i am...cum...ahhhh!!" both twin cum together BUT in different places.....Shenwei cum in Yunlan's mouth, which he gulp down and smile while enjoying it.....and other side Yezun on Da's hand, which make Da smirk "I think today I'm going to be TOP....huh!" Da wink and Yezun only panting on Da's shoulder.

TO BE CONTINUE.......hehe 🤭🤭🤭🤭

★★★★★★★★

Hi!

I hope you all doing well.... and also enjoy today's update, this is my first time writing something like this.....and trust me I'm so nervous here....😰😰

I'm sorry for my mistake....🙏🙏

Thank you....❤

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

52.5K 2.5K 80
Random short stories with Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan as the main characters. It's a continuation of my first fanfic: "The Little Things," but you don't...
1.2K 92 6
If you get a chance to fix your mistake..... then what you do? And what if the chance you earn..... which repeat again and again, until you fix it...
503 50 2
What is True-- what is false ? sometimes our eyes can be deceiving... we never know... a mystery of a friend's orderal. who is telling the truth and...
96.6K 5.5K 45
It's difficult to live a normal life when nobody else can see your 'friends' and everybody thinks you're a crazy man who speaks to himself. Wei is a...