Undiscovered Truths

By SunrisexCamren

Everyone has skeletons in their closets More

Prologue
Loss Of A Father
Mock Honeymoon
Old Faces
A Mysterious Stalker
Private Investigator
When Their Journey Began...
Problems Can Be Resolved
Work With, Having It
Unwanted Discovery
Barbecue
In The Fire
Downpour Before The Storm
Out Of The Dark
Everything Becomes Clear
Taking Some Time Apart
Karaoke Bar
An Unforgettable Past
Nothing In Mind But You
Family Beach Day
Not An Easy Game
Complete Family Once Again
Couples Therapy
Shocking Discovery
Wrong Kind Of Love
In Question
Threat
A Disturbing Obsession
A Major Break Through
Confrontation
Legal Team
Taken To Court
Newborn
Epilogue

Warm Welcome

226 19 2
By SunrisexCamren

Once the plane has finally touched down on the tarmac, the chauffeur is already waiting for Camila and Lauren.

"Mrs. and Mrs. Cabello, I'm glad to see you two arrived back home safely," The chauffeur says.

"Thank you, Alfred," Camila smiles.

Alfred grabs their luggage and loads them into the trunk before closing it as Lauren and Camila climb into the car, Alfred entering the driver's seat right after.

"We need to hurry home Alfred so I can get my things or I will be late for work," Lauren tells the older man.

"I will drive as fast as I can, Mrs. Cabello," Alfred says.

Lauren sits back in her seat as Camila, who was looking through her e-mails, puts her phone down and looks at her wife.

"Is everything alright, mi amor?" Camila rests a hand on Lauren's thigh.

"I just don't want to go to work," Lauren says.

"Then don't. I'm sure the kids will love to have you at home. And I would too," Camila says.

Lauren smiles as she rests her head on Camila's shoulder. "I wish. But I can't. I don't want to pile more of my work onto Ally and Normani," She says.

"You are... The most amazing person in this world," Camila says.

"I think otherwise," Lauren whispers under her breath.

Camila looks at her wife worriedly and confused, obviously hearing what she whispered under her breath but decides not to say anything about it.

Finally, they arrive back home as both girls get out of the car and enter their house.

At the sound of the door opening and closing, Michael and Clara come out from the living room as they embrace their daughter and their daughter-in-law once they see them.

"I'm glad you guys are back home. I hope you two enjoyed yourselves," Mike says, a smirk forming on his lips.

"Dad!" Lauren whines.

"We should leave you guys with your kids now," Clara says.

After grabbing their things and saying goodbye to Lauren and Camila, Clara and Michael leave the house.

"Kids! We're home!" Camila calls out.

"God..." Lauren giggles as she shakes her head.

"I always wanted to say that," Camila says.

Lauren smiles at her wife and kisses her cheek and goes up the stairs right as the kids run down them, almost knocking Lauren off the stairs.

"Mami!" Three of the four kids tackle Camila into a hug.

"Hey!" Camila chuckles.

She wraps her arms around Sofia who is right beside her.

"How did you all behave? We're you good for your grandparents?" Camila asks.

"Perfect. As you will see, the house is still intact," Sofia jokes.

Camila laughs as she kisses Sofia's forehead then the twins' forehead. She looks around and sees that Grace isn't around. "And Grace?" Camila asks.

"She went to classes. Abuela and abuelo gave us breakfast so don't worry about that," Sofia says.

"Good. I'm glad you guys survived without us," Camila smiles.

Lauren leans against the railing as she watches the interaction between her kids and her wife.

Camila looks up and her eyes connect with Lauren as the green-eyed girl bites her lower lip and disappears down the hallway.

Camila turns back to her children and smiles at them. "I'll be back," She says. The brunette jogs up the stairs and towards her and Lauren's bedroom. "Amor," She says. Camila knocks softly on the open bedroom door and steps in.

"Yes?" Lauren says.

She moves her hair to the side to reveal the zipper at the back of her dress.

Camila walks over to Lauren as she zips up the green-eyed girl's dress. She runs her hands down Lauren's sides as she looks at themselves in the mirror. "What happens if I... Fake to be sick so I can go to the hospital with you?" Camila smirks.

Lauren laughs as she turns around in her wife's arms. "I don't think I am considered a medicine to make your sickness go away," She says

"Who said that?" Camila says.

"I'm a doctor. I know my things," Lauren says.

Camila smiles as she cups Lauren's cheek and draws her closer. "Maybe you should try, at least," She whispers.

"When you're sick. Come to me," Lauren says.

"You will be the one coming," Camila says.

Lauren's face heats up as she gets out of her wife's arms and walks over to grab her bag.

"I should get going," Lauren says.

She walks over to Camila who cups Lauren's face in her hands.

"I'll see you for dinner?" Camila asks hopefully.

"I'll see if I can. If I can't I'll text you," Lauren says.

Camila connects her lips with Lauren's as she pulls her wife closer, savoring the kiss.

Lauren moans softly when Camila runs her tongue over her lower lip, asking for entrance but the green-eyed girl pulls their lips apart.

"I need to go," Lauren whispers breathlessly.

Camila reluctantly lets Lauren go as the green-eyed girl and her walk down the stairs.

"Mami!" The twins run over to Lauren.

"Hola, mis amores," Lauren says.

The twins hug her around the waist as Lauren kneels down and instead embraces them completely.

Once she finally pulls away, she stands back up and grabs her bag.

"I wish I could stay mis amores but I have to go to work," Lauren says. 

"We wish you could stay with us, Lauren," Sofia says.

The green-eyed girl walks over to the smaller version of her wife as she pulls the girl into a hug. "I'll try and see if I can be here by dinner time," Lauren says.

"Oh, please! We haven't hung out together like we used to," Sofia pleads.

"How do you remember? You were so young," Lauren laughs.

"It was so dope that I remember," Sofia says.

"Okay! As much as we all want Lauren to stay. She can't. She has to go to work," Camila speaks up.

Lauren smiles at her wife, who opens the front door for her.

"Have a good day at work, mi amor," Camila says.

Lauren walks over to her wife and plants a tender kiss on her lips. "Thank you. Have a good day with the kids," She says.

"They can be a serious handful," Camila says.

"Hey!" Sofia says offended.

Camila laughs and shares one last kiss with Lauren before the green-eyed girl walks over to her awaiting car and Camila closes the front door.

The brunette turns to her kids and stuffs her hands in the front pockets of her jeans. "So why are you guys home? Shouldn't you be at school?" Camila asks. She looks at her watch to see that they should have been at school an hour ago.

"We have school off today," Sofia says. She does a little happy dance.

Camila laughs as she playfully slaps Sofia's butt forcing the younger sister to stop dancing and start pouting.

"Is there any leftover breakfast?" Camila asks.

"Si!" The twins say.

"I don't know I'm feeling I can go again," Sofia rubs her belly.

Camila laughs as she picks up her younger sister, swinging her over her shoulder.

"Kaki!" Sofia yelps.

Camila ignores the screams as she opens the backyard sliding door.

"Can you swim?" Camila speaks.

"What? Kaki! No! Don't do it!" Sofia pleads.

Camila playfully pretends she's gonna throw Sofia into the pool but instead plants her safely on the ground.

Camila laughs as Sofia lets out a breath of relief and hugs the solid ground.

"I so do not like you," Sofia says to her sister.

Camila smiles as she helps her sister up from the ground, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "You love me," She says.

"I don't," Sofia says.

"Come on. Admit it or I'll tickle you," Camila says.

She playfully brings her fingers up to Sofia's stomach making the younger one get out of her older sister's grip.

"Okay, I love you but put those fingers away," Sofia laughs.

Camila makes a gun with her fingers and blows the top like there is smoke there and tucks them away.

"Let's go back inside," Camila says.

That afternoon, Camila is setting up the dinner table when she hears the front door open then close.

"Grace? Is that you?" Camila calls out.

She furrows her eyebrows in confusion when she gets no response as she walks out of the dining room and over to the foyer.

"Grace?" Camila asks.

"She still hasn't come back?"

Camila jumps as she places a hand over her heart when she sees Lauren at the top of the stairs.

"You scared me," Camila says.

"Oh? I was hoping you'll be glad to see me instead of being frightened of me," Lauren jokes.

Camila smiles and walks over to the bottom of the stairs as she helps her wife down the last ones.

"I am glad to see you. But you can't just walk in here and say nothing," Camila says.

"I'm sorry," Lauren says.

Camila pulls her wife down and connects their lips in a sweet kiss which soon turns heated.

"So where is Grace?" Lauren whispers once she pulls away.

"I have no idea. She hasn't been here all day," Camila says.

"This is why I wanted to have my parents take care of the kids. I knew Grace was going to do this type of shit," Lauren says.

"Understand her, baby... She's young. She's exploring the world," Camila says.

"But she's also an adult. She has responsibilities," Lauren says. She sighs as she rubs her temples, calming herself down. "And the other kids?" Lauren asks.

"In the movie room," Camila whispers. She runs her hand down her wife's side as she pulls her even closer.

"Have you all eaten dinner?" Lauren asks.

"No. I was just finishing setting the table," Camila says.

"Then I came in time," Lauren smiles.

"Baby... I haven't even touched you yet," Camila jokes.

Lauren laughs as she rests her forehead on Camila's. "Then do it," She whispers.

"Right here?" Camila asks.

"You never hesitated on fucking me on every surface there is in the house," Lauren says.

"We have kids," Camila says.

"We had Grace," Lauren says.

"Good point but she was with your parents for that whole week," Camila says.

"The kids are watching a movie," Lauren says.

Camila doesn't say anything else as she connects her lips back with her wife's as she moves and lays them down on the stairs.

Camila's hands go behind Lauren's back, making the green-eyed girl arch it as the brunette's fingers make quick work on the zipper.

Lauren lowers the straps of her dress as Camila quickly takes the green-eyed girl's heels off then slides the dress down her wife's beautiful tan-ish legs.

Camila sets the dress on the railing as she goes back down to lay flat on top of Lauren.

Lauren moans and grips the back of Camila's neck when the brunette distributes firm kisses all over her neck.

Lauren gasps when Camila harshly sucks on a spot, ending it with a bite.

"That's going to leave a mark," Lauren whispers.

"On my territory," Camila mumbles.

"We already have the wedding rings," Lauren laughs.

Camila lifts her head and kisses Lauren once again, biting and pulling on her lower lip. "It wouldn't hurt to have more marks," She whispers.

One of Lauren's hands goes down and starts to unbutton Camila's jeans and then unzip the zipper.

Camila places her hands on one of the steps of the stairs as she lifts herself, allowing Lauren's hand to have some space to move as it slips into her boxers.

Camila moans when Lauren's hand wraps around her hardening member, which she squeezes, making it grow harder.

Camila's body twitches as Lauren squeezes her member a second time.

"Fuck... Keep doing that," Camila mumbles.

"Mami!"

Lauren retracts her hand from inside Camila's boxers as the brunette stands up and fixes her pants.

As Lauren changes back into her clothes, Camila catches her kids in the middle of the hallway.

"What's wrong, babies?" Camila asks.

"Is dinner ready?" Sofia asks.

"Hungry!" The twins cry.

"Hungry!" Sofia repeats.

The twins and Sofia bump their bellies together making Camila laugh.

"Dinner is ready, come on," Camila says.

She leads them into the dining room, making sure they don't get even a glimpse at the stairs.

Once the kids are seated, Lauren walks in making the kids get up from their seats.

"Thanks, mi amor. I just seated them," Camila says.

Lauren laughs as she embraces Sofia and the twins before letting them go.

"Mami!" Joseph reaches his hands up, asking you get picked up.

Lauren smiles as she picks him up in her arms and nuzzles her nose against his cheek. "Let's get seated, mis amores," She says.

She walks over and sits Joseph down in his seat as Cole sits down next to his twin brother and Sofia right next to him.

Camila comes in with a pot and starts serving food on plates as Lauren brings in a jar of water and juice.

She serves juice in the twins' sippy cups before pouring water in one cup and juice in another cup that is set in front of Sofia.

Lauren and Camila enter the kitchen as Camila grabs two wine glasses then some wine and pours some into the glasses.

"You want to get me tipsy," Lauren takes her glass.

Camila wraps her arm around her wife's waist as she clinks her glass with Lauren's.

"Tipsy sex is hotter," Camila speaks lowly.

"As long as we finish what we started on those stairs," Lauren's voice comes out husky.

Camila presses her crotch against Lauren's center, making the green-eyed girl feel her growing member.

"You're already getting hard?" Lauren chuckles lowly.

"Your voice is so fucking sexy," Camila says.

Her hand grips Lauren's waist hard but then she lets her go.

"Let's go eat. The kids know they can't eat without us at the table," Camila says.

Lauren nods and they both walk into the dining room as the green-eyed girl sits down at the left of Camila who sits at the head.

"Can we eat now? I'm hungry!" Sofia rubs her belly.

Lauren smiles as Camila laughs when the twins join in.

"We can eat," Camila says.

The twins and Sofia dig into their food as Lauren and Camila share a look before they follow and dig in.

"Hey, Laur?" Sofia speaks.

"Yes, Sof?" Lauren looks at her wife's younger sister.

"What's that mark on your neck?" Sofia asks.

Lauren glances at her wife who holds back a smile as she takes the green-eyed girl's hand.

"Don't question us, Sofi," Camila says.

Sofia looks between the two as a smirk, one similar to Camila's forms on her lips but she says nothing more.

Later, after dinner is done and they have put the kids to sleep, Lauren and Camila go back downstairs to wash the dishes.

Together, they pick up the plates and glasses and take them over to the sink.

"I can wash the dishes, you have work tomorrow get some sleep," Camila says.

"I want to help. Plus, I'm pretty sure you won't allow me to sleep tonight," Lauren says.

"We vowed to complete each other's wishes and desires. Will you complete that tonight?" Camila places her hand on Lauren's waist, pulling her closer.

"Due to those vows. Your wish is my command," Lauren says.

"And yours is mine," Camila says.

The brunette connects their lips as she pins Lauren between the counter and her body.

Lauren grips the counter and jumps to sit on top of it as she wraps her legs around Camila's waist.

Camila takes off Lauren's heels then unzips her dress and pulls it off, leaving her only in her undergarments.

Camila traces the hickey on Lauren's neck as she brings her lips up and kisses it. "Sofia shouldn't have seen this," She chuckles lowly.

"Shouldn't have made it somewhere where it's visible," Lauren says.

Camila lifts her head to look into her wife's green eyes. "That's the whole point of marking territory. It's supposed to be shown," She says.

"Just shut up and kiss me and fuck me," Lauren says.

After planting one final kiss on the hickey, Camila then kisses Lauren's lips as she pulls her closer to the edge.

Camila unbuttons her pants and unzips the zipper before pulling her pants down.

Lauren spreads her legs wide open as Camila takes out her member and lines it up.

Lauren lets out a whimper of pain when Camila plunges it in as she grips the brunette's shirt.

"Fucking hell! Your big, you can't do that without warning," Lauren hisses.

"Shhh," Camila shushes her.

She starts to thrust in and out slowly as Lauren's head falls on Camila's shoulder.

"We're supposed to wash dishes," Camila teases.

She playfully tries to pull out but Lauren brings her closer, causing the brunette's member to go in deeper.

"Fuck! Don't... Don't pull out," Lauren begs. 

"I was joking," Camila says.

She smooths down Lauren's hair as their breathing becomes heavier when Camila starts to pick up her pace.

From outside they hear a car blasting music as it comes to a stop in their driveway.

"That's probably Grace," Camila says.

"You're not stopping until we come," Lauren says.

"Okay," Camila smiles.

She claps her hands and all the lights turn off leaving them in the dark as Camila continues to thrust in and out.

The front door opens as she hears Grace stumble in... But she's not alone.

"Stop!" The mystery girl says.

"Come on! Let's go up to my room. My parents aren't here," Grace says.

Camila hasn't even realized but she has pulled out of Lauren as the two try to breathe quieter while they listen in.

"Grace, baby, you told me I had time to think," The mystery girl says. 

"Did you know she was dating?" Lauren whispers to her wife.

"No," Camila whispers.

"And have you thought about it?" Grace asks.

"I have," The mystery girl says.

"And?" Grace asks.

"I want to. I want to have sex with you," The mystery girl says.

"Come on let's go," Grace says.

Lauren and Camila don't move or say anything as they hear their footsteps on the stairs and the second floor before hearing a door open then close.

"We need to stop this," Lauren says.

"She's an adult," Camila says.

"And living under my house she needs to respect it," Lauren says.

"Let her be," Camila says.

She cups Lauren's cheek and tries to kiss her lips but the green-eyed girl swerves out of the way.

"Lauren," Camila says.

"I'm not letting Grace do whatever she wants. That's why she does these things. You were never strict with her," Lauren says.

"I was. Sorta. But she's a goddamn kid. Let her enjoy her young age. She hasn't been a dumbass and gotten pregnant like us, she is doing good in college. Why do you have to be so hard on her? Tell me because I want to know," Camila raises her voice.

Lauren shakes her head as she gets off the counter and starts changing back into her clothes. "It doesn't matter," Lauren says.

"It does matter," Camila says.

"It doesn't," Lauren raises her voice.

"Lauren," Camila says firmly.

The brunette grabs Lauren's wrist but the green-eyed girl yanks it out of her grip and leaves the kitchen.

Camila leans against the counter as she takes deep breaths. She tucks her member back into her boxers and fixes her pants before finding her way through the dark and towards her home office. Camila turns on the lamp on her desk and walks over to the minibar as she opens the whiskey bottle and takes a swing straight out of the bottle not caring about grabbing a glass. She sits down on her desk chair and just stares at the wall. "What are you hiding, Lauren?" She whispers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 1K 45
Two original siblings in love with the same girl
32.4K 1.3K 30
Better to not live life with secrets