Yesteryear

By Susimau

Wooyoung meets San for the first time in the year 582 BC in the Hanging Gardens of Babylon. He meets him agai... More

Prologue
Act I: Babylon
The Bazaar
Song Mingi
The Babylonian Palace
The Hanging Gardens
Immortality
The Tower of Babel
Sand in Shoes
Off to Rome
Act II: Rome
On the Forum Romanum
Villa Romana
The Tale of Achilles
Fairytale
Ambrosia
Cretic Wine
Hangover
Sleeping for a Month
Act III: Norway
Deja Vu
The Immortal
The Fireplace
Hidden
Sacrifice
Double Axe
The Remote
The Door
An Escape
Act IV: Nottingham
Kang Yeosang
Clamour
Spy Mission
Rightfully Ours
Nightly Visitor
Yeosang's Studies
Myths about San
Goodbye Nottingham
Act V: Florence
The Church
Park Seonghwa
Charms
Meeting a Legend
The Vitruvian Man
The Philosopher's Stone
Leaving Florence
The Sea
Fencing
The Gift
Act VI: London
Among Gentlemen
Date at the Riverside
Choi Jongho
Gambling
Playing and Winning
Wrapping Up
Outlook
Last Goodbye
Celebration
Act VII: Present
Waiting
Showing Up
How and Why
Kim Hongjoong
Tea and Cuddles
Another Immortal
Fool's Love
Second Attempt
Running Backwards
Sick Leave
Babylonian Spices
Yongguk Returns
Going Home
Turn Back Time
Bliss
Group Meeting
Planning A Trip
Epilogue

Carriage Ride

604 56 16
By Susimau

Smut chapter!

**********

The couple's carriage ride ended in full success. After a day of travelling, Wooyoung was ready to call it a day and enjoy a glass of wine back at San's home with his lover. Maybe, if they found the energy, they could use the evening to drown each other in kisses and share that ecstasy that was so much sweeter than any Wooyoung ever experienced because of their adoration for each other.

But San had already made different plans. In the evening, as the carriage halted near a pond that was full of water lilies and the first spring grasses, San pulled Wooyoung to its edge to stare at the night sky. Wooyoung was surprised to be interrupted by the carriage carter who sprung from the box where they had left the carriage tucked away at a smaller patch of woods and out of the direct line of sight from the main road leading to London.

"Sir, shall I take my leave, then?"

San had nodded without letting go of Wooyoung's arm that was wrapped around his.

"Please return in the morning; we will guard the carriage well."

With a tap of his gloved fingers on his hat, the older man took off. He led the two horses with him as he descended the road leading to the nearby stables.

Confused, Wooyoung turned to look at San.

"Why would he not take us back? Is there a matter with the vehicle?"

A charming smile showed off San's dimples. Upon Wooyoung's bewilderment, the man shifted his hand from their grip on each other's arms to wrap around Wooyoung's waist and pulled him in. Enraptured by San's attractive features up close, Wooyoung lost interest in staring after the retreating coacher.

"I wanted to spend the night out here with you. For the cold hours, I thought it might be a good idea to have the sanctuary of the carriage," San purred at him. The promise in his dark eyes had Wooyoung's heartbeat quicken.

"Oh! That's a wonderful idea, then."

When San led them back to the discarded carriage, Wooyoung climbed in behind him. This date was unlike any other he had before, and he was interested to see where it would take them.

As soon as they sat back inside the cosy room and had wrapped their legs around each other, San pulled a bottle of wine from the confinements of his bag. Now that the carriage stood still, he wasn't shy about opening it without fearing to spill.

"I brought no glasses since I was sceptical if they would break in this ride, but we can share." San held the bottle in Wooyoung's direction. Intrigued by the creativity, Wooyoung took a sip. The rich and fruity taste had him peering at the label with a hum.

"Italian wine, I hope," he said. San took the bottle back with a snicker.

"Of course, Italian wine."

Wooyoung watched San drink. The bob of his Adam's apple as his throat worked around each gulp had Wooyoung enraptured. By the time San set the bottle down and licked his lips, Wooyoung glanced back at the man's eyes in disappointment.

San screwed the bottle back shut and leaned it into the corner of the bench connecting to the carriage wall. Cushioned by the velvet, the bottle stayed where it was.

When their eyes met, San patted his thigh invitingly. The soft material of his pants advertised itself as the perfect seat.

"Why don't you come over and sit down here for me?"

Wooyoung grinned coyly as he stood and ducked over. With both of his legs on the left side of San's thighs, he sat down. Nimble fingers came up to wrap around San's nape and brushed the short hair in the back of his head.

"I like where this is going," Wooyoung purred back. The heat of San's hand on his thigh as he massaged Wooyoung's flesh distracted him as he leaned in to connect their lips. Since San had to tilt his head back to kiss Wooyoung, the latter felt powerful. He throned on San like a noble lord as San responded to his kisses.

San's lips chased a purpose. His tongue flicked out of his mouth to lick over Wooyoung's lower lip teasingly at the same time that his hand slipped between Wooyoung's thighs and added pressure on the more sensitive inner side.

"San," Wooyoung sighed into his mouth as he opened his lips for the man. Their lips tangled in an age-old dance that was entirely perfected on San's side and a welcome repetition to Wooyoung that he could never get enough of.

Wooyoung fiddled with San's clothes first. Leaned into the firm grip San had on his waist as he sneakily felt his way higher and higher between Wooyoung's legs, Wooyoung's fingers slipped under the man's jacket. Oh so conveniently, San had reminded him in the morning not to wear a corset vest but a normal one since they were more comfortable to sit in during a carriage ride. Sly fox.

San slipped out of his jacket smoothly so he could go back to teasing Wooyoung. The man squirmed in his lap, heated between San's kisses and the wandering hand that could meet his middle any second. His body that had yearned for San so long involuntarily pinched his thighs together and had his hands tremble as he opened San's vest and shirt. Smooth skin and a golden pendant came into view.

When San's hand finally cupped Wooyoung over his pants and applied the right amount of pressure, Wooyoung had to part their lips. His breath hitched as he hastily helped San out of his clothes. He could feel the man straining against his butt already, kudos to many centuries of craving a man that was out of reach. The thought both humbled Wooyoung and had a desire running through his veins no one else could replicate. He felt wanted. San could take him apart in any way he wished and Wooyoung would gladly take it all.

Before they could kiss again, San's arm around Wooyoung's waist came up to grasp his chin instead. For a moment, San stared at Wooyoung's lust-filled eyes with the intent of a life-sucking incubus. Then, his fingers turned Wooyoung to look in the direction his body was facing towards the carriage side.

"I haven't forgotten about this," San whispered in his ear when his lips kissed over Wooyoung's neck. The touch of a hot tongue contrasted with San's colder breath. The duality was maddening. Helpless, Wooyoung twisted his body between thrusting into the man's hand and ducking away from his nibbling lips.

Before Wooyoung had to gather his wits and ask San about what he meant by that, the man sunk his teeth into Wooyoung's flesh. Their dull surfaces didn't breach his skin, but the meagre pain had Wooyoung gasp out a moan. His hips shuddered into San's fingers that undid his pants in no hurry in the world.

Trapped in his position like a rabbit, Wooyoung could just keen in the warm air of the carriage. San's lips sucked on the bite, leaving a significant mark that stung in the best way.

"How precious you are," San muttered as he dived in to kiss Wooyoung again. Putty in his arms, Wooyoung raised his hips when San helped him out of his pants. His nakedness on the man's thighs felt scandalous.

San's hand slid over Wooyoung's length, slicking him up with the dribbles that gave away his excitement. He used them as a lubricant as he felt lower and teased his fingertips over Wooyoung's entrance.

To distract himself from the usual discomfort and the game San liked to play that was just him pushing against Wooyoung's sensitive points until he became a gooey mass in his lap, Wooyoung reached for the bottle of wine again. He struggled to open it as his body concentrated on pleasure way more than coordination.

When the lid was finally off, Wooyoung downed a few gulps. Some drops missed his lips and trickled down his chin, but San was there to lick them up.

Before San took the bottle from him, he shifted his legs apart to reach better inside Wooyoung. Stirred up by the sensual spread of the wine in his body and the pleasure mingling with it, Wooyoung clung to San's exposed shoulders. There were scars there and blemishes that he didn't know yet, but he had no time to explore.

San drank without stopping to finger Wooyoung open in a way that would have every Victorian chaperone blush. The squelching noises of his body were music to his ears.

When San's lips met Wooyoung's again, the man didn't expect to get a gulp of wine transferred. Dirtily, it trickled between their locked lips to fall onto San's bare torso. The second their lips parted, Wooyoung chased after them as if he couldn't bear the jealousy if they came near San's crotch.

He wanted to dive in and put his mouth on San, but the man pulled him up before that could happen.

"Later. I want to be inside you first. I craved your body for so long," San whispered. His voice had roughened, but Wooyoung found it attractive as he delved in for another wet kiss.

Once they deemed Wooyoung prepared - and San's care for him outlived Wooyoung's patience - they arranged themselves in the narrow carriage space. San turned Wooyoung around until his hands met the walls of the opposite wall and his knees could cushion on the bench he had sat on earlier. San hunched over him and held Wooyoung close while one hand finally undid his pants.

Deep and dark, the night outside shrouded them in privacy when San nudged against Wooyoung for the first time in so long. Despite their time apart, their bodies adjusted without effort. Wooyoung's insides were made for San and welcomed him with little waiting time. The drawled moan coming from San had Wooyoung shiver in the best way.

"I missed you." San held Wooyoung close with both arms wrapped around his naked chest. The kisses he spread over Wooyoung's shoulder blade were doting and too numerous to count.

Gasping in the sticky air between their heated bodies, Wooyoung reached one hand back for San's thigh. His fingers brushed an uneven line, probably that old pirate injury the man had mentioned.

"Show me how much you missed me," Wooyoung pleaded with a high-pitched voice.

The next second, San slammed into him. Wooyoung's hand scrambled to find purchase again and met the wall next to the window. The noise of their moans in the limited space was so loud that Wooyoung barely heard the creaking of the wooden vehicle, but he felt its movement. With every deep thrust that stirred up his insides and made him melt into San, the carriage shuddered as well.

Sweat formed on Wooyoung's forehead as he tried to breathe around San's pace. The man was less patient this time, faster to imprint his shape into Wooyoung and have them swamped by sweet pleasure. Wooyoung threw his head back, shoving the thought of slow, romantic sex to round two as he arched into San's thrusts.

One of San's hands came up to land above Wooyoung's on the wall. Their fingers curled into each other clammily. San's second hand steered Wooyoung's hips that pushed back against him needily. Each slap of San's hips to Wooyoung's behind brought him deep inside and hit all the delightful spots.

"I love you, Wooyoung. Love you so much," San repeated, as if in a mantra. He leaned his head into Wooyoung's neck, kissing his skin ever so tenderly before he sunk his teeth into it once more. Wooyoung's eyes rolled back in his head as he choked on a moan.

"San, please-"

His lover understood without explanation. When his hand slipped from Wooyoung's waist to wrap around his leaking arousal, Wooyoung slumped into his arms. His second hand couldn't stay in one place, flying between reaching for San's hair to pull him further into his neck and stabilising himself on the wall. His fingers met the foggy window, leaving a handprint there that would disappear within a few moments from how steamy the two of them were. San's touches felt like liquid fire on his skin.

Wooyoung came unexpectedly. The wave of his orgasm crashed into his stomach and had him wailing as he saw black for a moment. San grunted in his ear when his hips stuttered in response. The heat filling Wooyoung took his breath away.

Before Wooyoung could topple onto the bench, San pulled him up against his body. He lifted Wooyoung with one arm as he sat back down on the bench behind them with a grunt. His body stayed locked with Wooyoung's as Wooyoung collapsed against his chest, spent.

They direly needed some fresh air, but both of them were too lazy to move.

Sleepily, Wooyoung rested and let his body calm from the onslaught of pleasure. San's heartbeat thrummed under his ear and kept Wooyoung awake as they recovered.

By the time Wooyoung could speak again, he gulped around his parched throat. Him twisting his head had San angle his face at him in question. Dark hair stuck to San's forehead until Wooyoung brushed it away.

"I love you, too," Wooyoung said.

The grin on San's lips was bright like a star as he dipped in to kiss Wooyoung and held him close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 7.6K 27
[FINISHED] Wooyoungs son is failing miserably in math so he decides to hire a tutor. That tutor? His names San. His profile says he's good at helping...
140K 3.1K 31
What happens when a rumour goes round? Saying that a nice boy who has a lot of friends [Wooyoung] and a popular boy who everyone loves [San], are dat...
6.8K 467 10
(COMPLETED) Yeosang and Wooyoung are on their summer break before starting college. They went into their individual vacations hoping to spend some qu...
6.2K 315 16
Wooyoung didn't anticipate a lot of things about his life, like his long term boyfriend breaking up with him right before he starts a new job at a gr...