Constellations | BNHA

De Starlight__Stories

Yuna Azumi has always been bullied for being a late bloomer. She didn't get her quirk until she was 9 years o... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 5

2.2K 77 18
De Starlight__Stories

*Because there are only supposed to be 20 students in class 1-A I have replaced Rikido Sato with Yuna. If you are a fan of this character I apologize and hope you still enjoy the story.*

_________________

The months following the exam came and went and soon, Yuna was back at UA to start classes. She felt a familiar mix of excitement and nerves as she walked into the large, glass school.

The day Yuna's acceptance letter came was a lot more eventful than Yuna thought it would be. Her parents went overboard with telling people about it and by the end of the day, Yuna's entire family and her street knew she got into UA. Yuna's mom had also cooked an entire feast that night and Yuna didn't go to sleep until at least 3 hours past midnight.

Even after the excitement died down, Yuna took a break from constantly training. She still went on runs and stayed in shape, but she trained with her quirk a lot less. Her parents had pretty much forced her to take a break from training to focus on school and doing almost anything other than over-working her quirk.

When Yuna's school had found out about her getting into UA everyone started being much nicer to her. Everyone but Bakugo. When he found out that Yuna and Midoriya had passed the UA entrance exam, he tried to corner them and threatened them. Yuna just ignored his threats and continued doing her own thing, leading Bakugo to eventually just give up on trying to mess with her.

Yuna walked down one of the many halls in UA and managed to stumble across her classroom, class 1-A. She took a deep breath before sliding open the oversized door and stepping inside.

Not many people were there when Yuna walked into the classroom and the only person she recognized was the raven-haired boy who had asked questions during the entrance exam. Yuna took a seat toward the middle of the classroom. She glanced at her phone to check the time before pulling out her notebook and drawing constellations.

A minute or two passed and a few people walked into the classroom before a familiar blond-haired boy walked in. Yuna looked up from her notebook and saw Bakugo glance at her before turning away and completely ignoring her. Yuna let out a small breath she hadn't realized she had been holding. She sort of expected Bakugo to call her out or something and with the class mostly full, that was the last thing she wanted.

Yuna completely tuned out the argument that the raven-haired kid, who she heard him say his name was Iida, and Bakugo were having and didn't look up until a tired-looking man Yuna recognized as the hero Easer Head stood up from a yellow sleeping bag.

"It took eight seconds before you all shut up. That's not gonna work. Time is precious. Any rational student would understand that." Eraser Head stood in the doorway as he addressed the entire class and not just Midoriya, Iida, and the brunette who was standing with them. "Hello, I'm Shota Aizawa, your teacher."

Yuna closed her notebook and put it in her bag as Aizawa pulled gym clothes for the students out of his sleeping bag. "Alright, put these on and head outside."

* * *

Yuna stood with the rest of the class outside, just as confused as the rest of them. Aizawa had just announced that they would be taking a quirk assessment test and she was not ready for that.

"But, we're gonna miss orientation," Uraraka, the brunette Yuna had noticed talking to Midoriya and Iida, complained.

"If you really wanna make the big leagues, you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies," Aizawa said, causing the entire class to gasp. "Here at UA, we're not tethered to traditions. That means that I get to run my class how I see fit. You've been taking standardized tests most of your life, but you never got to use your quirks in physical exams before. The country's still trying to pretend that everyone is created equal by not letting those with the most power excel. It's not rational. One day, the board of education will learn." Aizawa then looked at Bakugo, "Bakugo, you managed to get the most points on the entrance exam. What was your furthest softball throw in Junior High?"

"Sixty-seven meters, I think," Bakugo answered.

"Right. Try doing it with your quirk." Aizawa said. Bakugo walked forward and into the circle in front of the group of students, "Anything goes as long as you stay in the circle."

"All right, you asked for it," Bakugo replied, then he took a second before reeling his arm back and shouting, "Die!" as he through the softball and launched it forward with a large explosion.

"All of you need to know your maximum capabilities," Aizawa said as Yuna and the rest of the class struggled to see the small dot in the distance falling to the ground. "It's the most rational way of figuring out your potential as a pro hero."

Aizawa showed everyone the distance Bakugo threw the softball. The entire class gasped and the blond-haired boy who was standing next to Yuna said, "Whoa, 705 meters? That's crazy."

"I wanna go! That looks like fun!" The pink-skinned girl exclaimed, multiple people agreeing with her.

"So this looks fun, huh?" Aizawa questioned, his tone shifting. "You have three years here to become a hero. You think it's all gonna be games and playtime? Today you'll compete in eight physical tests to gauge your potential. Whoever comes in last has none and will be expelled immediately."

Yuna started at Aizawa in complete shock, her anxiety spiking. Expelled? I've worked so hard to get here. I can't be kicked out now. Years of training would go down the drain. Yuna thought, becoming more panicked by the second.

"Like I said, I get to decide how this class runs. Understand?" Aizawa said, a sadistic smile on his face. "If you don't like it then you can head home."

"You can't send one of us home! I mean, we just got here." Uraraka argued. "Even if it wasn't the first day, that isn't fair!"

"And you think natural disasters are? Or power-hungry villains? Or catastrophic accidents that wipe out whole cities?" Aizawa questioned. "No. It's a hero's job to try to combat that unfairness. If you wanna be a pro, your gonna need to push yourself to the brink. For the next three years, UA will throw one terrible hardship after another at you. So go beyond plus ultra. Show me it's no mistake that you're here."

Yuna took a few deep breaths. She would be fine. She's trained for this. Everything would be fine. She just had to focus and not let the pressure get to her. She wouldn't get expelled... right?

"We're wasting time by talking," Aizawa continued, pulling Yuna out of her doubtful thoughts. "Let the games begin."

Once Aizawa finished his speech, the tests began.

Test 1: 50-meter sprint

Yuna had never once thought of any other ways to use her quirk other than for just summoning star animals that could fight. So she was at a loss of what to do for the test. She just hoped that all of the physical training she's done would be enough to get her past the tests. For the 50-meter sprint, Yuna managed to get 6.91 seconds.

Test 2: Grip strength

Once again, the only advantage Yuna had in this test was the strength training she had done for the past few years. Though, she still only managed to get 78.2 kg. Yuna frowned, even with five tests left, if she didn't get at least one good score she would be gone.

Test 3: Standing long jumps

Yuna was starting to panic a bit at this point. Her quirk was strong, she knew that, but it wasn't good for any of these tests. How was she supposed to prove herself to her crazy teacher if all the tests they did wouldn't let her do anything with her quirk?

When it was Yuna's turn for the long jump, she ended up doing only a little better than Midoriya, who, for all she knew, was quirkless. She needed to figure out something or she would be expelled.

Test 4: Repeated side steps

Nothing was working. Yuna still wasn't able to find a way to use her quirk for the tests. She didn't do very well on the repeated sidestep, but she knew that she wouldn't be able to do anything special with this.

Test 5: Ball throw

When it was Yuna's turn for the ball throw she actually had a plan. She stepped up to the circle, took a deep breath, and threw the ball. Then immediately after, she drew out the canis major constellation, which summoned a large dog. Yuna heard a few gasps behind her when the starry dog appeared but ignored it as she focused on making the dog run after the ball. When the ball was falling, the dog jumped up and catch the ball in its mouth before it continued to run as far as she could make it. Yuna had never tested the range of her quirk, but she just hoped it would be enough to let her get a decent score.

Just about a minute passed and Yuna started to feel a bit sick, a drawback of her quirk. She was reaching her limit. A second went by and Yuna knew she was running out of time, so she took a deep breath before trying to get the dog to throw the ball a bit further. The dog threw the ball and disappeared. Yuna felt a sharp pain suddenly run through her body and winced. But she looked over at her score, a wave of relief washed over her when she saw that she had been able to throw the ball over 250 meters.

She had done it. There was a chance of her not being expelled after all.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1M 36.6K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...
2.1M 58.9K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...
2.1K 112 37
Shiina Ito, a blasian girl born into the prestigious Ito family, on track to become a professional hero in the world of My Hero Academia, has her lif...
132K 4.2K 52
"I can see it, too, Toshi, hope. A light like yours.. Those two have the heart of a Hero" ➽───────────────❥ With 80% of the world's population obtain...