❤️ Fourtris Infinity ❤️

By Trueten

Hey Initiate, Here's the Gist of this story :- Tris and Tobias are happily married.Then Tris gets pregnant,To... More

The Prologue !!!!
Chapter 1 : A usual morning with an unusual ending
Chapter 2 : Finding out and dressing up for the date
Chapter 3 : Date spot
Chapter TOBIAS : Telling him and his reaction
Chapter 5 : A weird morning and dressing up for the party
Please help me :'(
Chapter TRIS : The Party,Games and loads of FUN
Chapter 7 : The Fun continues..then tension spreads
Chapter 8 : What's wrong with FOUR ??
Chapter 9 : The actual thing .....
Chapter FOURTRIS : Story behind the "SHE"
Chapter 11 : When Zeke meets the "SHE"
Chapter 12 : Invitation to the Party !!!
Chapter 13 : Going to the party....
Chapter 14 : The Events of the Party Part 1 !!!
Chapter 15 : The Events of the Party Part 2 !!!
Chapter 16 : Three weeks later....
Chapter 17 : The Get-together !!!!
My Awful Life :'(
Chapter 18 : The Chasm......
Chapter 19 : The Bold Resolution.....
Chapter 20 : Two weeks later....
Chapter 21 : Candor or Dauntless ??
Chapter 22 : Candor or Dauntless....Continued
Chapter 23 : Oops !!! The Little Fight.....
OMG !!!!! Thank you so much :)
Chapter 24 : Getting ready for the Ballroom Party !!!!
Chapter 25 : The Chandelier !!!!
Chapter 26 : The "Faction Meet" !!!!
Chapter 27 : The Peace Serum !!!!
Chapter 28 : The Hangout.....
I am So Sorry :'(
Chapter 30 : Zeke's House....
Chapter 31 : The "Startling Revelation" !!!!
Chapter 32 : The Next Morning....
Chapter 33 : The "Reconciliation" !!!!
Chapter 34 : A Romantic Morning....
Chapter 35 : The "Forgiving"....
Chapter 36 : The Fun and Games !!!!
Chapter 37 : The Problem Begins....
Chapter 38 : The Erudite Headquarters !!!!
Chapter 39 : The ''Mind Controlled Drone''....
Chapter 40 : The "Guilt"....
Chapter 41 : The Amazing News !!!!
Chapter 42 : The War !!!!
Chapter 43 : Girls VS Guys !!!!
Chapter 44 : A month later....
Chapter 45 : The "Initiates"....
Chapter 46 : The Knife-Throwing !!!!
Thank You So Much !! :)
Chapter 47 : The Initiation.....
Chapter 48 : The Baby's Kick !!!!
Chapter 49 : The Baby Shower Part 1 !!!!
Chapter 50 : The Baby Shower Part 2 !!!!
Chapter 51 : The New Family Member !!!!
The Epilogue !!!!
A Vote of Thanks !!!! :)
New Story !!!! :)
New FF : FOURTRIS ETERNITY !!!!

Chapter 29 : Would You Rather ????

1.8K 43 6
By Trueten

A/N : Hey initiates !!! I am so sorry you guys had to wait for so long for this chapter !! I had an Amazing vacation !! And I had loads of fun !! Anyways...Don't forget to Check out the Media section !! Here is a long Chapter 29 !! Sit back Relax and Enjoy this Chapter :)

Tris's POV

Ash is mentally debating with herself on whether she should take a drink or not.But why ?? Haven't they kissed before ?? Of course they have....Four and Ash are a couple.

Ashley looks at her glass for a few seconds.She then looks towards Tobias.I mean Four.He gives her a nod and she then takes a sip of her drink.The nod which Four gave her only confuses me and the gang more and more.

Why is it so that Ash took a sip only after confirmation from Four ?? Are they hiding something from us ??

I then clear all these thoughts from my head as soon as I see Four Kissing Ash.On her forehead.Surely they are not hiding anything from us.

"Okay so everyone's done with their turn so let's play something else",Will says.

"Sure.But what should we play ??",asks Four.In return he just get a death glare from Will and Uriah who are still annoyed with him since.....The day he broke our "Fake" relation.

"Geez.Was it something I said ??",Four questions.Since he got death glares for a non offending question.

"Shut up !!",Uriah screams at Four.And Four just rolls his eyes.

"What is wrong with you.Why are you fighting for an invalid reason ??",Zeke asks both of them.Both of them just shrug.

"He started it",Four says.

"He made me start it",Uri says.

"Shut up both of you.Stop fighting",Zeke says and curbs the fight.

"So what should we play ??",I ask.

"Would you rather ??",Marlene suggests.We all think it's a good idea so we agree to it.

"Let's begin.I will go first",Chris says and we agree.

"Tris.....Would you rather have no one show up on your Wedding or your Funeral ??",Chris asks me.

"My funeral Obvio.I wouldn't want people to cry over my lifeless body",I say but I also see Four shudder when I say "My lifeless body".Was it because the idea of it terrifies him ?? Probably it was just because of the cold.

"Marlene would you rather....know the date of you death or the cause of you death ??",I ask.

"Ummm.....the.....date of my death probably ??",Marlene answers questioningly.

"Would you rather have more time or more money ??.....Uri",Marlene asks her hubby.

"Ummm.....more money so I could buy more Pop tarts",Uriah says and Marlene slaps him on the back of his head.

"Ouch !! What was that for ??",Uriah screams.

"Since you chose Money over time",Marlene says.But.....isn't it supposed to be Uriah's wish ??

"So...I can choose what I want",Uri says.

"But you could've asked for more time to spend with me",Mar says.Then I understand what she was trying so convey.

She wanted Uriah to choose Time so he could spend it with her...if it was a real situation of course but Uri the idiot chose Money.

Uri then understands what Mar was trying to make him understand and apologises to her.She of course forgives him and they kiss.Its so romantic.

"Okay so...Chris....would you rather be half your height or...",Uriah starts but is unable to think of a second option so I help him.

"Double your weight",I say helping Uriah complete the question and Uriah High-fives me.Chris just gives me a glare.But I just shrug.

"Umm...half my height",Chris says and we all burst out laughing imagining how Chris would look half her height.

"Shauna.....would you rather be homeless or be in prison ??",Chris asks.

"In prison.At least they give food there",Shauna says.But I don't agree with her.I would never choose food over my freedom.Not in a million years.

"Okay Will....would you rather love and not be loved back or be loved but never love",Shauna asks.

Will takes a brief amount of time before answering."I would love and never be loved back.At least In that way I won't be hurting anyone but myself".

"Awww !!!",Me and all the girls exclaim.Then Chris kisses Will and it turns into a make out session.

"Ahh !!! My eyes !! You guys are blinding me !!",Uriah says screaming to Chris and Will.Who just roll their eyes.

"Shut up Uri !! As if you don't kiss Mar",Chris says and Uri just shrugs and rolls his eyes.

"Okay.....Four...Would you rather save Ashley or.....Tris from......A gunshot",Will asks.

Isn't the answer obvious ?? Isn't the answer going to be Ashley since he loves her ?? Then why did Will ask this question ??

"Umm....I.....actually...",Four begins but stops unable to continue.But....Why ??

Zeke's POV

Oops !! Will's question really caught Four of guard.How is someone suppose to choose between saving their love and sister ??

"Umm.....I.....actually...",Four begins but pauses.What is he going to say ?? If he lies Chris might catch it.But if he doesn't.....the consequences are obvious.Tris might get a hint of Four's goodness.Which....we are trying to hide.

"I would....save...both of them",Four says.Uh Oh !! That's not going to work he has to choose one option.

God......Please help my Best Buddy !!!

Tris's POV

Both of us !!!

Why did he not just say he would save Ash ?? Why did he choose both of us ?? Why was it so difficult for him to answer that question ?? Why wasn't it easy for him to choose an option ??

"That's not an option.You can't choose both of them.Its a rule",Uriah says.

"I don't give a damn about the rules.If this was a real life situation I would choose both of them",Four says.I am thoroughly astonished !! He would actually save me such kind of a situation ?? The one who destroyed my Happiness.My life.

"But you have to choose one",Will says.

"I said I choose both of them",Four screams.

"Not an option.Choose one",Uriah says irritated.

"I can't.I can't choose one of them.",Four snaps.

"Just choose one",Will says.

"I can't and I won't.I would rather die myself but I won't let anything happen to both of them.I would give up my life and take the gunshot but save both of them it",Four screams and bolts out of the room.

As soon as he goes out the room falls silent.It takes a lot of time for the enormity of what Tob-Four said to sink in.

He would give up his life for us.He would die for us.He won't let anything happen to us.Us.Me and Ashley.Ashley is understood.But....Why me ?? Why would he save me ??

My thoughts are interrupted by Ashley.

"Excuse me",she says and goes out too.Maybe to calm Four down.

"I....will just go and get some rest",I say.They agree and I go home.

I change and lie down on my bed thinking about what happened some time back.Why did Four react that way ?? Why did he get angry ?? Why couldn't he just choose one of us ?? Why did he just bolt out ??

Ultimately Sleep takes over my Curiosity and I fall into a dreamless slumber.

Destiny's POV

I excuse myself and go to find Tobias.I know the way he reacted was....Not good.But still it was Rational from his point of view.

I don't actually need to find him because I know where he would be.....The Chasm.

I go there and find him.He is kicking the stones into the water deep below.He is very angry.Very very angry.I have to handle him carefully.I go towards him.

"So....Why did my Calm and cool brother loose it ??",I ask repeating how he had asked me When I got angry.

"It's just..I...I don't ever want to be in such a situation where I have to choose between saving my lil sis and the love of my life.It would really break me to choose one over the other",Tobias says.

"You won't ever have to face such a situation.You will never have to choose between us.Even if you do....then choose Tris over me",I say.

"I can't and I won't.I love both of you.And if I really did have to face a situation like this then...I would give up my life but save both of you.I can't let anyone of you die",My bro says and starts trembling.I immediately hug him.I know how much he can't bear the fact of anyone of us taken away from his life.He was shuddering even when Tris mentioned about that Funeral thing in the Would you rather game and she said "my lifeless body".

"It's okay.You will never have to choose between us....I.....love you",I say still hugging him.I wanted to say a lot of things but I did not know how to say them so I just ended by saying I love him.Which....I really do.

"I love you too",he says breaking the hug only to kiss me on my forehead.

We then break the hug.Tobias then as usual being the Big,Overprotective Bro drops me to my home,Wishes me goodbye and then goes to his home.

I then change and fall asleep thinking how lucky I am to have such and Amazing Bro,Sis in law and Friends.

Tobias's POV

I go home to find Tris already asleep.I kiss her forehead.

"I am so sorry you have to go through so much pain because of me",I whisper.

"But I promise this will be over.....soon",I whisper softer than before.

"I am so sorry again.I love you and our baby",I say again and kiss her forehead one last time.

I then change and go and lie down on the Couch and fall asleep.

A/N : So that was the end of the Twenty-Ninth chapter !! How was it ?? Leave you comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.5K 29
This story is a different ending to Allegiant. In this story, Tris never got shot and all the people who died aren't dead. Al is still dead though be...
347K 7.8K 38
After Allegiant, tris wakes up and figures out she never died, but everyone thinks she was, she was simply in a comma for a year then tested on for a...
12.9K 205 22
Tris has caught herself in a situation when she sleeps with two guys around the same time and turns out pregnant. In the beginning she doesn't know w...
89.2K 1.2K 34
Just another divergent high story. Well really more of a Tris is pregnant story. I love fourtris baby's.