Love in The End Zone| Spencer...

Von trillest_lvhh

End Zone "For those who daringly make it out of the friend zone, a task for only few people. If they make it... Mehr

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
🚨NEW BOOK UPDATE🚨
Michael B Jordan Book Out Now‼️
60. (The Start of Part 2)
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
No strings attached 2 preview MBJ
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
No strings attached 2 (MBJ 2nd preview)
Power Book II: Cane/Tariq sneak Peek

27.

2.6K 145 37
Von trillest_lvhh

Spencer

I changed into a pair of sweats and t shirt then was waiting in the movie room for Y/N as she was changing her clothes. She finally walked in as I looked at her attire

Before she grabbed the remote to the fire stick flipping through the movies.

"you want a snack or something?" She asked not paying me no mind. I watched her take her hair tie out of her hair while continuing to look for a movie. "Yeah come here" I answered as she just looked at me then playfully rolled her eyes looking back at the screen.

"What we watching Freddy vs Jason now?" I asked jokingly as she just let out a small laugh. "Not you trying to be funny" she said then handed me the remote "pick something and I'll get popcorn and the pizza should be here soon" she said before walking out and I picked the remake of "It" since she didn't see it.

I then went downstairs as Y/N was in the kitchen pouring popcorn into a bowl as I came behind her and looked at the side of her face as she smiled. "Move" she started off throwing a piece of popcorn at me as I chuckled stepping back. She went and placed the empty popcorn bag in the trash. "I seen cam popped up tonight and you guys were talking, Was he bothering you at all tonight?" I asked in all seriousness.

"No he actually apologized to be back when we started school. He sounded sincere" Y/N started off opening another freshly popped bag of popcorn. "So I accepted it we talk from time to time" She answered. "But let's talk about Chris" She brought up as I chuckled. "It seems like he's getting close with Olivia" she said with a small smile. "They look happy together" I admitted as Y/N smirked and side eyed me. "Now don't say that now and when they actually date you become a problem for them" she said as I chuckled.

"Oh trust me I will steer clear away from them" I started off leaning on the island beside Y/N as she just looked over at me and laughed. "What Spencer?" She asked as I chuckled "nothing" I said sitting at the island. She just scrunched her face up "don't start acting weird because you out of a relationship now" she joked as I chuckled. "Why not?" I started off as she just smiled shaking her head pouring another bag of popcorn into the bowl. "Spencer wants his woman" I simply said

Before looking at her as she laughed. "Bye. let's go" she said before tossing a can of sprite to me as I caught it. "Spencer don't give a fuck" I said

as she laughed. "Stop talking in third person" she started off as I chuckled getting up. "What we watching?" She asked grabbing a water out of the fridge. "It" I said taking the bowl of popcorn from her. We went back into the movie room as we started the movie.

About thirty minutes into the movie we both fell asleep. My phone started vibrating as I woke up reading as it was almost one in the morning,then seen a text from Layla.

Layla: Can we talk please?

She sent as I had hella missed calls from her also. I just looked at Y/N asleep on my arm. "Y/N" I softly said as she sat up and looked at me. "Hmm?" She hummed as I couldn't help but laugh at her as we shared a small laugh and she rubbed her eyes. "Let me get out of here before your mother beats my ass" I joked as she giggled. "She's out of town til like Monday night so you're good" she said rubbing her eyes as I sat back in my seat then looked at her. "You want to stay the night?" She asked finally looking at me.

"Yeah but I don't want you to get in trouble or she has an issue with me" I said. "She doesn't mind, now if it was anybody else she'd have a problem but she looks at you like family" Y/N explained as I just smiled. "So If you want you can take a shower and I can get the rest for you" she suggested. "Yeah" I agreed as she turned the movie off and we went upstairs.

She showed me to my room then the guest bathroom which was apart of my room. I started the shower as Y/N handed me my towel and wash cloth. "Thanks" I thanked as she nodded. "I'll be in my room if you need anything" she said before walking out the room.

Y/N

"He took me to Nobu" serenity said excitedly on the phone as I smiled "Awww what you guys doing now?" I asked "in the car talking" she said as I was happy for her. "Well keep Vibin' I was just trying to make sure you guys  we're okay" I expressed. "We good how's your night so far?" She asked as I smiled "really, really,-" I started off as I seen Spencer standing at my door. "Like really good" I admitted smiling big as he sat on the bed beside me.

"Like really good?" Serenity asked "um like it's about to get even more better type" I started off as Spencer took my phone. "Serenity enjoy Jordan while I enjoy Y/N" he boldly said as he hung up and I just sat there smiling from ear to ear. "You better enjoy that pillow" I said to him as he just chuckled and leaned down kissing my lips.

We pulled away some then smiled before we went back to kissing each other's lips. I deepened the kiss some as he did the same. I then felt his hand go to my lower back as I grabbed him by his shirt. I pulled his shirt feeling him climb on top of me as I pulled his shirt over his head. He smashed his lips back onto mine as I moaned some. He then placed his lips onto my neck beginning to kiss and bite softly. "You alright?" He asked in my ear before he looked down at me as I nodded.

He continued to kiss my neck as he started to kiss my chest. He then lifted my shirt some beginning to kiss my stomach as we looked at each other. He then pulled my pants down with ease tossing them to the side as he came back to my lips and I sat up some sloppily kissing his lips feeling him rub up and down my thighs.

He pulled me closer to him by my thighs as I just laid there and he smiled continuing to kiss my stomach. He kissed the inside of my thighs along with squeezing my thighs some. He pulled my panties placing his lips on my clit. I immediately covered my face as he grabbed my hand locking our fingers. "I want to see your face" he said in the midst of sucking on my clit.

I felt my breathing start to become uneven as I was trying to hold my moans in but ended up slipping one out. "Mhm" I heard him hum before throwing my legs over his shoulders and going deeper. "Fuc-" I started off in a moan before arching my back and closing my eyes. " fuck Spencer" I moaned out as my other hand moved to the back of his head.

He just looked up at me and flicked his tongue at a fast pace before sucking down on my clit. He started making it sloppy and wet as I begun to buck my hips against his tongue. He begun to tighten his arm around my legs sucking down hard as I squeezed my eyes shut letting out a whimper. "Spencer" I whined about to push his head away but ended up balling my hand feeling my legs start to shake some.

He spit slowly onto my clit as I bit down on my lip and laid my head back feeling my eyes roll back. He begun swirl his tongue around once again then slipped a finger in slowly as I automatically felt a knot in my stomach. He begun to pump his fingers slowly while he sucked on my clit.

"Fuck" I winced as I felt myself begin to cum. He licked me clean as I just laid there lost for words. I didn't even want to look at him with the way he just had me. He came up to my lips and kissed them slowly as he added his tongue and I did the same, deepening the kiss.

I placed my hand behind his head kissing him then pulled away some. "I'm a virgin" I said not looking him in the face as he lifted my chin. "I'm not going to have you do something you're not ready for besides I don't have a condom anyway" he expressed as I smiled some. He then kissed my lips as I kissed back slowly.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

73.3K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
394K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
582K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
787K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...