AMULET

By ggddcp

Hi!! It's me again....πŸ˜‰ With my New Story..... and it's all belong to our dearest cp WEILAN ❀ Please enjoy t... More

Prologue & Intro
Dream
Lost Journey
Cloud Village
The Journal
1st Clue
The Twins!
Sudden Storm!
Dragon Earrings
Pain!
Ice Cave
White Dragon
Sharing Soul!
Switching Places!
Pleasure for Twins(part1)
Pleasure for Twins(final)
Golden Dragon
Crystal Cave
Karma Return!!
Jade Dragon
Guardian
Broken Soul!
We're One!
Bright Shadow
Become One...
Reality..!!
He's Coming!
Amulet

I Promise!

111 14 17
By ggddcp

"Wow! It's so expensive..... look, Yunlan! By looking at its texture, no one can tell that it is made of ice" Hong said and Lin snatch it from her hand "let me hold this.... what if you lose it?" Lin said and Hong glare at him.

"Shut up! you to stop this nonsense...."Yunlan scold them and Lady Ying Chun appear in front of him "You get what you want Zhao Yunlan! now leave this place as soon as possible otherwise ready for the consequences" flower lady said and the whole ice palace start collapse "RUN!!" Lin shout and everyone start running to save their lives.... except Shenwei and vendors couple.

Wang hold Shenwei and Sang teleport them out of the ice cave..... Yunlan see everything and suddenly felt jolt in his body "what happening to me...." Yunlan said then run from there.....they all come out from it, and found Shenwei sitting under the tree......and he looks so pale. Wang looking concern same as Sang.

"Why he look so pale..." Lin whisper to Yunlan and other come close to Shenwei, and found that other take out some kind of injection from his satchel bag..... and about to inject it, Yunlan hold his hand "what are you doing.....and what is this...." Yunlan snatch it and shocked to see that injection.

"You're taking drugs, don't you know it can be deadly to you"

"I don't care!" Shenwei rudely said and stand up abruptly......his leg twist and it's make him fall, on over Yunlan's body.......and it's cause Wei's soft pink lips touches Yunlan's plum lips. For a minute they both stay like this, and Yunlan widen his eyes......when Shenwei close his eyes and open his mouth.

*******

WARNING!!! mature content......

"Mmmhhh....mmnn...." Shenwei break the kiss and look at Yunlan with moist eyes "I know! I hurt your feelings..... but trust me Yunlan, If I weren't in this dilemma, I would never let you go, and would gladly accept your proposal and after that I'll give you an angel..." Wei wipes his tear and smile faintly.

"I'm sorry......Ah lan!!" Shenwei about to go, Yunlan grab Wei from wrist......and drag him, Shenwei just shocked and follow Yunlan..... sometime later they walk under the moonlight it's filled with star and the cold wind touched their body, which make them both walk closer to each other.

After a little walk they both sit on the grass facing each other..... Yunlan looked at Wei dearly "when I was too young my mom died and I left alone.....my father send me to boarding school, and never even want to know my wellness.... like I am not exist for him.

But suddenly one day dad called me, I was very happy and when I came back.... I find out that he only call me for finding that Amulet.....(tear drop from Yunlan's eyes) no one love me.... Xiao Wei! or maybe I don't deserve it" Yunlan said and turn other side to control himself.

Shenwei make Yunlan's face turned toward him, and cupped in between his soft palm "who said you don't deserve it....! you deserve every happiness of the world Yunlan!" Wei wipe other's tear with his thumb.

"then why you reject me..?"

"I'm not..!"

Shenwei said and Yunlan come close to him.... and Wei tild his head down, Yunlan grab his chin gently and make Wei looked up into his eyes "Xiao Wei! I love you so much! Don't ever leave me..." Yunlan kneeled upon Wei and kiss his soft lips.....Yunlan devour Shenwei's lips when other open his mouth.....to let Yunlan do what he wants.

"umm....uhhmm......I can't control myself....."

"Who's stopping you...." Wei whispered which sending shivers to Yunlan spine as well as shocked him. Yunlan smirked and push Wei on the soft grass and opened his upper clothes hurriedly as he again kissed Wei's lips..... after sometime Wei forget everything and he start responding Yunlan.

Yunlan break the kiss and pinned Wei's hands upon his head and start kissing his soft neck. Yunlan gave sweet kisses on Wei sensitive spot "aahh....uuhh....hmm..." and earning loud moaning and sweet giggle from Shenwei.....Yunlan slowly coming down while kissing every possible part of Shenwei.

"ah...uhh! Wei moan when Yunlan sucking his chest bud....Wei feels his lower body become wet now, he clinch Yunlan's hair "yu ....yun....aah ....lannn .....st......umm...uhh" Yunlan couldn't wait anymore, he sneak his hand inside Wei's pant..... and Wei clinch Yunlan's hair more passionately, when Yunlan rubbing Wei's prize.

Shenwei become moaning mess... Yunlan move towards Wei's lower body, he hurriedly open Wei's pant and pushes it down.... then he kissed Wei's thighs and remove the last cloth which hidding his beautiful prize! Yunlan admiring Shenwei's hidden beauty with his cute brown eyes...as Wei feels shy and blushed while panting for air.

Yunlan kneeled upon Wei's body "can I..." Yunlan whispered touching other's prize....and Wei nod to him feeling shy, Yunlan chuckle and gently kissed Wei's prize don't want to hurt him.

"yu...yun.....I am.... gonna........aahhh....mmm ....." Wei try to speak but he can't as Yunlan sucking his manhood roughly. Shenwei burst inside Yunlan's mouth and groaned louder "aahh ..uuhhh!" Yunlan licked all the cum as his body also feels so hot and want to burst inside Wei. Yunlan can't wait for anymore he split open Wei's legs and use his cum as lube...... and after putting it he thrust his hard prize in Wei's warm hole "aahh..!!" Wei hiss in pain "it's okay! just relax and breath slowly..... okay!" Yunlan stop for a moment and let Wei adjust himself.

After some time "ready..?" Yunlan ask and Wei nod while breathing.... Yunlan slowly start moving and Wei arch his waist as he feels pain.... tear drop from his beautiful eyes, he bite his own lips to control his moans.... Yunlan stop moving he kissed Wei's lips sweetly and let him adjust..... after that he start moving inside Shenwei....they both start moaning after sometime, as Yunlan hitting Wei's soft spot again and again.... earning loud moans from him.

"Ah lan ......slow .....uhhhh .... down....aahhhh .......i....its....ummhhh" Wei hold Yunlan's shoulder with his hand and plead to him "in one condition.... you give me! what I want....." Yunlan said while thrusting inside Wei and other smile while bearing the pain and pleasure..... and after that he released inside Wei and Wei do as same on Yunlan's chest.....they both pant heavily but Yunlan is not in the mood of letting Wei go....he again pushed himself inside Wei and start moving.

"Ah lan..... stop! you making mmuu..... aahhh.... me.....uuhhh.....ple.....ase...AH! slow.....ahh.....down....uuhhh.....yun.....lannnn..aaeee"

"trust me.... babe!!.... It's last....I promise"

"I'll give.... Myself to you..... Yunlan! don't betray me.... Promise me!! Ah lan....."

"I PROMISE......!!!"

******* 

"I never ever.....betray you!" Yunlan inwardly think and start kissing him deeply......Yunlan insert his tongue inside Wei's mouth and smile to taste other sweet taste. "umm....umhh.....hhhmmm" Wei moan which instigate Yunlan for more......but their sweet moment ruin by Hong.

"YEZUN!!!!"

Zhu Hong shout angrily when she come after informing someone.......she shocked to see this and without wasting any other second she shout.....which make both startled and retreat themselves. Hong come to Shenwei and slap him hard "how dare you to seduce my husband.....you filthy whore!" Hong said and Shenwei look at her shockingly.

"what you c...ca...call me!" Wei shutter "didn't understand at once...." Hong sarcastically said.

SMACKKKK!!!

"how dare you! to call me.......whore! you bitch!" Shenwei slap her hard which make her fall on the ground "you are the one who snatch my Zhao Yunlan.....my HUSBAND!!" Shenwei exclamations and Yunlan widen his eyes and angrily shout.

"that's enough! Yezun! I've been tolerate you for so long it doesn't mean that you can do whatever you wants......" Yunlan scold Wei "you tolerate me.....huh! I'm the one who tolerating you...... you bastard!!" Shenwei slapped Yunlan and go from there......Wang run behind him.

"Master!"

"take me to the palace......DIDI know everything! he coming for me..." Shenwei said and unconscious in Wang's arm....she gesture her husband and Sang teleport them from there.

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️

Please enjoy while reading.... have any questions, feel free to ask...🤗☺️

I'm sorry for my mistake...🙏

Thank you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 629 17
"you're really troublemaker yibo"... how can I live with you ----- he is soo immature thought zhan and leave from his mansion for office.. *********...
1.5K 109 7
A Weilan collaboration. Warning: This work is from a collection of lunatics... I mean talented writers, wonderful betas, and myself. Each one of us w...
686K 17.8K 200
the untamed x reader oneshots ' I attempt to write one shots for you guys ' the untamed / mdzs x reader oneshots o. started june 25t...
150 17 9
Shen Wei was forced by her father to marry her own boss in her working place while her heart was already taken by another guy. But at the same time...