Capturing Them

By BelindaPeters-Waine

I've hidden behind the lens of a camera since I was seven years old. My Mom dying turned me into a shell of a... More

Coming Soon
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four - Christmas Special
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Thank you!
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Photo Inspo <3
Authors Note
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty One
Chapter Eighty Two
Chapter Eighty Three
Chapter Eighty Four
Chapter Eighty Five
Chapter Eighty Six
Chapter Eighty Seven

Chapter Seventy Seven

2.8K 178 55
By BelindaPeters-Waine

A/N Just want to make a quick note that this story is going to be more character development etc rather than the plot to do with the school, 'Spider Man' and the drugs etc. It is going to pop up, briefly, as I feel I now have to finish that part of the plot, but this will mainly start focusing more on the characters and their developments from now on. Hopefully this is okay! Thank you for reading and coming on this journey with me <3

Chapter Seventy Seven
Sang

My phone vibrating in my pocket stirs me from sleep. I blink my eyes open, confused. Sean lays beside me, fast asleep, lips parted, hair mused. He looks peaceful. I wish I had my camera nearby to take a photo.

The vibrating stops before starting back up again. I sigh, shifting so I can pull it from my back pocket. Once I have it free I look at the screen, seeing 'Dad' lit up on it. Suddenly my throat tightens up a little but I close my eyes, take a deep breath and slide my thumb across the screen before bringing the phone to my ear. "Hi Dad." My voice is quiet, quieter compared to what it has been the last few days.

He's silent on the phone for a few seconds before saying, "Hi Sang. How have you been?"

"Yeah, okay..." I trail off and start worrying on my bottom lip. A hand coming up to my face, a thumb stroking along my bottom lip and pulling it free has me turning my head, my green eyes meeting Sean's beautiful green ones. He gives me a reassuring smile. "How have you been?" I ask, my voice coming on stronger now.

"Yeah, busy. I've just sold a major piece of software I've been working on." I nod my head, like he can see me. But I can say anything he quietly says, "I really like hearing your voice, Sang. I realised before I called, that I've only ever texted you. I'm proud of you."

A smile curls at my lips. "Thank you, Dad," I whisper. I clear my throat, feeling my emotions bubble there, making it feel right. "You're not going to be home tomorrow, are you?" I ask.

He sighs down the phone. "No. Another week, I think. When I return though, which I will be, I've made sure of it, we really need to talk."

"Okay." It's all I can say. I don't want to ask questions over the phone. I get the feeling that he really wants to say whatever it is in person. "One week?" I ask, just to confirm.

"Yes. Next Sunday evening." Sean pulls his phone from his pocket and I watch as he brings up his messages. "I've got to go. I'll check in throughout the week. I love you, Sang."

Before I have a chance to reply, he hangs up and I press my lips together. Baby steps. So many tiny little baby steps. Things are getting better; he's never called me before, has only ever texted me. That's how we've communicated for years, since I got my first cell phone. Before then it had been paper and pen. It's progress. Worry does have my stomach twisting, what could he possibly want to talk with me about?

"They're on their way back," Sean says. "Let's go downstairs and choose a takeout to order."

"Indian," I mutter, pulling my phone away from my ear. I slide it back into the pocket of my jeans once I'm standing from the bed.

"Indian it is."

Sean takes my hand and we go downstairs and into the kitchen. I find a takeout menu for an Indian restaurant and we look it over, making lists of what we want before Sean calls in places the order. I go into the laundry room with my bag while he does that and put a load of dirty clothes into the washer. Once that's done I just start pottering about, wiping down surfaces, doing something that really doesn't need doing but it's something that kills the time.

Sean watches me potter about with a smile on his face. "What?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "Nothing."

I give him a shy smile before going into the family room, my eyes going straight to the piano. Mom's piano. I go over to it, the tips of my fingers meeting the cool polish surface. I lift the cover, my fingers finding a key at random. I press it, closing my eyes, listening to the note vibrate through the instrument before pressing another.

I smile, remembering the times I sat at this same piano with Mom, watching her play, playing with her, listening to the song, and sometimes listening to her beautiful voice as she sang me a song. That's how I got my name, she had once said. She had sang me a song the first time she felt me kick her form within the womb.

I sit down on the bench, my fingers finding the keys, playing a melody as my eyes drop shut. The thing is with learning these things, you never seem to forget how they work. It's like riding a bike; you'll forever know how to do it, even if you don't touch a bike for years you would know what you were doing as soon as you sit on the seat. It's like that with everything you learn. Sometimes, you get rusty, need to relearn the minor things, but otherwise it all just comes naturally, as naturally as breathing.

I started playing the melody for Celine Dion - A New Day Has Come, the notes jumping out to me as I watched my hands fly across the keys. It doesn't matter that I haven't heard the song in years, the notes come together, coming at me in bright colours that no one can see but me.

"I was waiting for so long," I sing quietly, keeping my voice low. "For a miracle to come, everyone told me to be strong, hold on and don't shed a tear."

The air shifts around me and I smile, lifting my eyes as Gabriel comes to stand in front of me but to the side of the piano. "Through the darkness and good times, I knew I'd make it through, and the world thought I had it all, but I was waiting for you," I continued to sing, watching as each boy slowly came into view, a smile curling my lips.

Normally I would be nervous, but I don't feel anything but complete and utter happiness. I would play all day and everyday as long as they smiled at me like that, as long as they looked at me like I was the centre of their world. I know they're certainly becoming the centre of mine.

"Hush, love," I sing, my voice lifting. My eyes focus on Brandon as he leans back against the wall, arms folded over his chest, eyes focused on me. "I see a light in the sky, oh, it's almost blinding me, I can't believe I've been touched by an Angel with love."

My eyes shift, taking in North and Raven, who stand shoulder to shoulder. "Let the rain come and wash away my tears, let it fill my soul and drown my fears, let it shatter the walls for a new sun. A new day has come."

My eyes lock onto green and then fire eyes, currently burning bright as he grins at me. "Where it was dark now there's light, where there was pain now there's joy, where there was weakness, I found my strength, all in the eyes of a boy."

I wish I knew why it was this song my fingers had suddenly decided to play. Maybe it was the lyrics, maybe it was just a conscious thought, but the more I sing, like the lyrics are in front of me on a piece of paper, I can't believe how relatable I find it.

My Angel is my mother.

My light, my joy, my strength...it's all because I've looked in the eyes of these boys. I'm no longer in the dark, the pain lingers, but it's not as bad and hollow as it was a couple of weeks ago, and my weakness wasn't having a voice...that's no longer the case. Because of these boys, they've turned all of that around. I've looked into their eyes, I've felt their touch, and I want more. I'll always want more.

I won't ever be able to choose between them if that ever becomes the case. I'm so far gone, a part of me still in denial only yesterday, I realise that it's time to stop lying to myself. My heart, it's fluttered away and no longer belongs to me. They're all I think about. I miss them, even when they're close. They make me want to be a better person, to continue to better myself. They took photos with me because it was my passion, a love of mine. They wanted to make me happy, and I desperately want to make them happy too. I want to fix their broken pieces with my own. I want to feel whole with them.

It happened so quickly. Taylor Swift once said: I don't think there's such a thing as falling in love too easily or falling too fast. Or loving someone too soon or trusting someone too soon. Some people move you and some people don't.

These boys, they moved me. The way they are; kind and caring, compassionate and tender, thoughtful and warm. They didn't have to look out for me, be friends with me, yet they did because that's the type of people they are. That's what they do, it's who they are and I wouldn't change anything about them. The good looks they have, they are simply a bonus.

Sometimes, the perfect person for you is who you least expected it to be.

Love is uncontrollable, you do not know when it will come and how it will happen.

I love a good romance story.

I think mine has just become my favourite.

It was unexpected. It happened so quickly. It's scary and it's exciting. I still have so much to learn about them. I didn't know my heart was capable of it. But yet...

I'm so desperately in love with these boys.

xXx

We gather in the family room when take out arrives. I hand everyone paper plates and cutlery for easy clean up and then we help ourselves to massive amounts of food that Sean ordered. I'm pretty sure that he ordered extra things we didn't put on the list but I'm not complaining. It tastes super good and I think everyone enjoyed it.

Now the food is eaten, and clean up has been done, we take our seats again. I sit down on the couch in between Nathan and Kota. Marc, North and Victor sit on the floor at our feet, the others are spread out in other chairs around the room. Owen and Axel stand in front of us.

"First thing first, Blackbourne Team. Can we check in as we've checked in with our families?" Owen asks.

"My Parents are still away on a cruise and won't be back for three weeks," Victor says first.

"Pam has just dumped her latest boyfriend," Gabriel says, folding his arms across his chest. "Kelly says she's been at work every day this week and has remained sober. How long will it last for? Well, we'll have to wait and see."

"Uncle wants us to make a start on the church this week," Luke adds next. "He wants to get it open ASAP."

"Once we're finished here, I'm going to go down to the church and see exactly what needs doing," North says.

Owen nods his head at this. "We'll discuss a schedule once we've spoken of the assignment." North nods his head but says nothing more.

"Mom and Jessica are happy. Nothing to report."

"My Father is still away for work. Nothing further to report."

"Charlie asked me earlier about moving back to Greece," Silas says quietly.

"Over my dead fucking body," North mutters, shaking his head.

Silas shrugs. "I told him I would think about just to appease him. But I don't know what to do from here."

"We'll figure it out, try to hold him off as close as we can to your birthday," Owen says, not at all looking concerned. "Give me a few days."

Silas nods his head but says nothing more. I worry my lip as I look over at him. His head is bowed down, shoulder hunched. He's nervous, he's scared, he's worried. I don't like the look on him.

"Nothing to report," Sean says.

Nine sets of eyes settle on me. My eyes widen and I look around the room as another five, these ones amused, focus on me also. My eyes meet the grey ones though. "Do I need to answer?"

"Yes, you are the last one under the age of eighteen we need to worry about," Owen says, a slight lift to his lips.

My eyes go to Sean. "He's not..." I trail off. Sean smirks and then sends me a wink. I shake my head. "Uh...my dad won't be back until next Sunday. He says we need to talk, about what though, I'm not sure and that he'll check in through the week."

"Keep me updated," is all Owen says and I nod my head. Maybe I should go back to calling him Mr Blackbourne, because that's who stands before me right now.

"I feel left out," Raven says.

Marc snorts and Axel says, "Would you like to 'check in' Raven?" I can hear the amusement in his voice.

"My dog is still alive."

"You don't have a dog," Corey mutters.

"Fine. My rabbit is still eating leaves."

"You don't have a rabbit either."

"Shut up, Cor."

"Stop talking nonsense then," Corey says with a grin. I grin too, watching them.

"I'm not. I'm checking out."

North laughs so loud I jump. "You checked out a long fucking time ago." This has everyone else laughing and Raven pouting as he sinks back into his chair.

"Little Bird, Eastern is being mean." He winks at me when I look over at him.

"Oh here we go," Kota laughs.

"At least I'm not named after a bird. I could throw a long list at you."

"Let's hear it then, Westly."

"Crow. Swan. Owl. Pigeon." Raven scrunches his nose up. "Swallow. Woodpecker."

"Dude," Luke hisses at his brother as Raven's grin turns naughty.

"I would love to Pecker some Wood and then Swallow it down."

"Raven," Corey shouts.

"Alright, let's move on," Axel says, shaking his head as I drop my chin to my chest to hide my blush, my hair falling from behind my ears. Raven and that dirty, filthy mouth. I love it though, not that I would admit that out loud.

"First, let's start with who it is that's been dealing the drugs within the school," Owen says. "Corey, Victor." Back to business it is. I don't miss how he calls them by their first names though rather than their second. Progress. Baby steps.

"We know if three so far," Victor starts. "Greg Walker, Eric Denton and Tyrone Ross."

"I ran a background on all three," Corey continues. "Greg lives with both his parents, but neither seem to work. Three months ago they were handed notices to evacuate their house the following month if they couldn't make their rent payment. Well, the rent was paid, and it looks like the utilities are all being paid on time now also."

"So he was looking for a way to make quick money?" Kota asks.

"Looks that way. I think it wouldn't hurt to go and watch him for a day or two, see if he has a routine, see if anyone comes by."

"Once everything has been discussed, we'll figure out a schedule," Axel says.

"Eric Denton lives with his grandmother, both parents deceased. Mother died of a drug overdose a couple of years ago, father died when he was a child. Grandmother is in and out of hospital for a few different medical reasons. Similar to Greg, the utilities weren't getting paid, the house is owned by his grandmother though."

"Sounds like a kid desperate to help his grandmother out," Nathan says.

Corey nods his head and continues. "Tyrone Ross, father isn't around, mother works nights at a cafe, Little sister currently going through leukaemia treatment, insurance is only covering forty five percent of her treatment. Mother is making just enough to pay the bill, hospital bill not included, though suddenly a large sum was paid last month."

"Another one desperate to help his family," I murmured. I don't like Greg and Eric, especially with what happened on Friday Fall, but I do feel sorry for them. Some kids just don't get it easy, but are willing to do almost anything for an easier and better life.

"Drug dealing is easy money, especially when you're a high school student around other high school students that are wanting to experience a high," Brandon says.

"I want them all watched for a few days outside of school," Owen says. "See if they're contacted by anyone face to face, see where they go. The drugs aren't appearing out of thin; they're either being delivered, or collecting them from someone."

Heads nod.

"Any ID on our followers from the mall?" Owen asks.

"Nothing," Victor says, looking at Corey who confirms with a nod of his head.

"And the shooters?" Axel asks.

"Again, nothing," Corey says.

"Something tells me that these guys aren't connected with the drugs," Sean says. "But I think they are connected to the school, and whatever is happening with that money. These guys, they were there specifically to follow us. Hendricks or McCoy's orders perhaps?"

"You're possibly right," Owen says with a nod of his head. "But why shoot up Sergeant Jasper and an innocent girl?"

"To see how we could react?" Luke says, bringing all eyes in the room to settle on him. He sits up straighter in his seat and continues, "From the first day off school, we took Sang under our wing. What happened on Friday Fall was just confirmation in a sense, to how close to her we are. McCoy has already accused us of bringing in a tenth member. Sang being at the mall the same time we were trying to lose tails? It makes sense."

"Either way it's all connected," Kota says. "So, let's think this through. We were called in because of the drugs that were sold on school grounds last school year, which resulted in a few deaths."

"But have since discovered that money is being laundered," Victor adds. "Disappearing into offshore accounts."

"Hendricks and McCoy are watching us closely," Nathan says. "The tails. They want to know what we're doing. They know we're onto them."

"And somehow, they're connected to this Spider-Man." This comes from Gabriel.

"But, I don't think they are," Raven says, leaning forward and placing his elbows on his knees. "Most mafia criminals have several right hand men, the ones they trust to help run the business. That's what's going on here. Spider Man is in Vegas, this isn't his doing directly but could have been approved by him. This is someone else calling the shots."

"But why target me?" I ask.

"To scare us," Axel says, almost eyes focusing on me. "We're getting too close, watching too closely."

"They caught you and Sean leaving the mall," Owen continues. "They followed. And when you left Sergeant Jasper, you became the perfect target."

"So the question is now, what do we deal with first?" Kota asks, looking around at everyone in the room.

"We need to start low on the scale," North answers, looking to Kota and then over to Owen. "We'll start with the school, Hendricks and McCoy and work our way up."

"The least we can do is get Hendricks and McCoy out of the school, bring in a new principal and vice principal and then we can deal with those who are dealing with the drugs," Nathan says. "Either way, with what Sang showed us regarding Spider Man, we need to take him down too."

"But we can't focus on him right now if he's in Vegas." Victor rubs at his temples, like he's getting a headache.

"It's such a mess," I whisper, feeling my own head starting to pound with a headache as I try and put everything together. I shuffle forward on the sofa and reach my hand out, running my fingers through Victor's hair. He lets out a sigh, shoulders relaxing, eyes closing. "But I do have to ask...where do I come into all this? We've already proven I can't walk away and you guys have said I need to be kept safe. I'm a target. But I'm not a part of the academy. Where does that leave me?"

"With us," Kota says, putting his hand on my back.

"What he said," Marc says. "We need to keep you safe, and by doing that, we need to stay close."

"Maybe I should tell my father," I say, my heart warming at the fact they so desperately want to keep me safe. "This...once McCoy and Hendricks are sorted, along with everything else to do with the school, you'll have to move on and go higher up the chain. I can't just leave him and school. If I tell him as much as I can, maybe he'll understand."

The whole time I spoke I kept my eyes focused on the two leaders that stand before me. Originally, Owen hadn't wanted me to know of everything that had been going on. That day at the mall, I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I was trying to keep them safe, just like they are me. We've kept a low profile this week at the school, while Axel, Raven, Corey, Marc and Brandon stayed close to Sunnyvale Court and away from Sergeant Jasper. They've left their homes and are sleeping on couches, in houses that aren't theirs. Even Victor, Silas, Gabriel, Owen and Sean at their own homes.

"Let's figure out a plan for this week and see how that goes before we mention anything at all to your father," Axel says and I nod my head.

For the next half an hour, ideas are thrown about. One thing they need to do is get into Hendricks and McCoys offices to put in cameras. It is decided that Luke, Corey, Victor and Owen will be going into the school tonight. Corey has managed to create a software that will override the fingerprint locks on their doors but it won't deactivate the sensors they have on the doors that alerts them that the door has been opened. Corey and Victor together will deactivate both locks and Luke and Owen will go in and install a camera and a listening device. They should both be in and out within ten minutes.

While we are at school tomorrow, Raven and Brandon are going to watch Greg's house, and then hopefully approach Greg, make up some story about them wanting in on selling the drugs. While they are doing that, Corey is going to set up his computers at Nathan's house so he can start following the missing money again.

Axel and Marc are going to speak with Mr Buble and Dr Roberts, whoever they are. They didn't say what it was about, and my curiosity grew. Depending on how tomorrow goes, is how the rest of the week will play out.

Owen has cleared North, Luke and Silas' schedules for the next week after school so they can start working on the church. Marc promised he would be there to help out, which got an approving nod from Axel.

The next topic of conversation is who would be staying with me tonight. Luke, Corey, Victor and Owen can't as they're going to the school. Brandon avoids my gaze, instead offers to go and collect all of Corey's computer equipment from their apartment. Kota, Silas and Nathan offer to go with him as Corey has a lot of stuff that needs bringing over. Sean wants to go to the hospital and because we're still wanting to be in a pair of more, Marc offers to go with him. That leaves North, Raven, Gabriel and Axel.

I look to Axel and Gabriel, jumping my eyes between them, silently begging to not be left alone with these two boys. I absolutely adore them, but alone with them together? My eyes widen at Gabriel as I see his smirk, eyes glittering with Amusement. "Hey, Axel. I actually need to pop over to Nathan's to sort out our shit from yesterday."

I narrowed my eyes on him. Raven is talking with Corey and Brandon, and North is looking at something on his phone, so they don't hear or see what's happening right now. I sent a pleading look to Axel and then to Kota, to anyone that would look at me. But all I got in return is amused glances. Even Owen shows me that tiny smirk of his.

"Big trouble, the lot of you," I mutter.

"See ya later Pookie," Sean says, blowing me an air kiss.

I glare at his back until a kiss lands on my cheek. "Have fun," Marc sings. The door closes behind them. Raven and North are still oblivious.

Gabriel and Axel are quick to follow me out. Gabriel hugs me from behind, while Axel presses a kiss to my hand, sending me a wink.

"Corey, are you ready to go?" Luke asks, the biggest smile on his face. It's like he can't hide it. His eyes are lit up and he's bouncing on his feet.

Corey looks up and nods his head. "Absolutely."

"Sorry, Princess," Victor whispers when he comes and gives me a hug.

"They're going to kill each other," I mutter to him quietly.

"They'll be fine." He kisses my cheek and Owen takes his place.

The amusement I see dancing in his eyes and his millimetre smirk has me shaking my head. "Keep them in line."

I snort. "You don't believe I could actually do it."

His eyes grow serious. "Out of all of us, Sang, I truly do believe you will." He presses a kiss to my forehead and I turn to Luke as Owen walks off towards the door.

"Have fun, Cupcake." A kiss. I love their kisses. It's only very brief though and immediately I miss his lips against mine.

He follows Owen and Victor and I sit there watching Corey and Raven kiss goodbye. I grin, I can't help it. I don't know why I love it so much but I can't ever stop my smile and move my eyes away from them. When they pull apart, Corey comes over to me, taking in my grin before flashing one of his own. His eyes darted around the room before settling back on to me. "I see what they're doing here"

I hum in my throat and wrap my arms around his middle, pressing a kiss to the corner of his mouth as I pull away. "Don't work too hard."

"Have fun," he winks and I roll my eyes, watching them leave.

Raven looks around the room, suddenly only noticing that there is one group left to leave. His eyes focus on North and I watch those lips curl into a large, wide smile, his eyes getting this excited gleam. North is so focused on whatever he is looking at on his phone, I have to wonder what has his attention.

"Sorry, sweetie, but that's our sign to leave," Kota whispers. When I look over at him I can tell he's not sorry at all. Just very highly amused.

Brandon smirks, stands and goes out the door. I watch him leave, my brows dropping down into a frown. I've done something wrong, I'm sure of it. Silas, Kota and Nathan give me hugs. Then Silas goes over to North and kicks his foot. "What are you looking at?"

North sighs, switch his phone off and sliding it back into his pocket. "Just reading up on something for the diner."

"Interesting?" Silas asks, fighting a smile.

"Yeah," North grunts and stands, looking around the room. His eyes linger on Raven, who is still smiling like he's about to go into a candy store for the first time. "What's your problem?"

Raven doesn't say anything and I have to drop my head into my hands because I can't take this. I can't watch the moment North realises it's Raven he's been left here with.

"Right. I'll see you then," Silas says. I hear him shuffle out of the room, Kota and Nathan footsteps following him. The door opens and closes behind them.

"What are you still doing here?" North asks.

Raven chuckles. "You really were in the land of the dead..." I peek through my hair, I have to look. North narrows his eyes at Raven. "Oh Northy Baby, I'm staying here too tonight."

"Oh hell fucking no."

I jump up from my seat, gaining the attention of both boys. They've not really been at each other for days. This might change that. "I'm going to go upstairs. Come find me...when you've decided to not kill each other. No guns, both of you."

Both boys look amused but I turn around on my heel and hightail it upstairs before they can say anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
541K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 43.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...