"It Can't Be!"-Stony

Von Mihiry

I'm not very good at description They got zapped into a world where soulmates exists. Will they be able to g... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 10
✧☆Halloween Special!☆✧
Not A Chapter
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
🎄Christmas Special 🎄
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Not a Chapter
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Not a Chapter
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Not A Chapter
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
🙂Request bookssss 🙃

Chapter 9

1.3K 36 2
Von Mihiry

(Italics = thinking)
       Steve p.o.v
Tony was sleeping on me and I was freaking out. Tony's sleeping on me and I didn't notice till he started snoring a bit, what should I do once he wakes up, is he going to be mad at me or....I'm probably over thinking this. Tony started moving so picked him up and walked to his room I asked F.R.Y.D.A.Y to open the door, after they opened the door I walked in and put Tony down. I was about to walk out when Tony grabbed my hand, he was mumbling something that I couldn't hear so I laid down and put the covers on us. I feel asleep right after.

After it was morning I heard some noise so I looked around and saw some of the team in here I was embarrassed a bit but I asked what was happening and they told me to look down on my chest so I did that and I saw Tony in my arms soundly  sleeping. It's no wonder my hands are hurting. Tony was still sleeping so I asked the team to get out in the nicest way possible and they did Natasha told me she's making breakfast later. I said ok and turned back to Tony enjoying the moment that probably will never happen. I felt really happy about last night and glad I was able to help. I fell asleep after some time.

Sorry it's short I got writers block I'll see you guys Saturday (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

77 1 27
This story is about 2 people and their life all the wanted was each other and all the universe was doing was separating them...Lets take a look in th...
7.9K 281 28
In this AU(Alternate universe) your soulmates name will appear on wrist some people spend years waiting to find out who their soulmate is others deny...
25.5K 813 18
How can a simple space between two words hold so much significance? Will our main characters figure out if they want to keep it there or remove it fo...
16.7K 451 49
- Stucky one-shots - Till the end of line. That was what they always told each other. But what happens when that line ends? I don't want to find out...