Chapter 10

Tony p.o.v

I woke up after a while. It's been so long since I've had a good night sleep that I forgot about last night, Steve was.....helpful. I turned to see Steve still sleeping so I decided to move but I couldn't, I looked down and saw that Steve's arms were around me so I tried not to move as mush as possible if he didn't get any sleep. I grabbed my phone and looked through it till Steve woke up and go get food or something. Steve woke up and looked at me, I didn't want to say anything cuz I was embarrassed so I just waited till Steve talked first or walk out. Steve got up and walked out, I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. I walked downstairs to get breakfast before Natasha yelled at me for missing it. "Morning sleeping beauty." Natasha said, I just rolled my eyes and grabbed my breakfast and sat down in front of Steve. I was still embarrassed and didn't want to look at him. After I finished eating the team said we should go somewhere. "We should go go-karting" Peter said. "That's a good idea!" Natasha said. "We should get ready then" Steve said. All of us walked in our room to get ready for going outside.

   Steve's p.o.v

The team got in the car and Tony was driving witch means we'll get there faster then what the GPS says we're gonna get there. Peter was terrified of Tony's driving but he's acting like he was ok, the team knew about this but didn't say anything to make him feel a bit better. "Can you slow the hell down" Natasha said. "Fine fine." Tony said, with that he showed down and drove normally. We got to the place that had go-kart and parked. The team decided to do teams so it was me, Tony, Peter, then Wanda,Loki, and Clint. Sam, Bucky, and Natasha was just gonna watch. We walked in and payed.

----After that----

Tony is a great driver so we won of course Peter was happy because they won and because he got to drive. I high-fived Tony and he did it back without hesitation, witch made the team surprised and Tony as well since he backed off and said it was nothing and to forget about we were walking side by side then Peter accidentally tripped us, so I landed on top of Tony. He was a blushing mess and he pushed me off, the team was chuckling and Tony walked off to the car.

I am so sorry for not uploading yesterday/Saturday. For now on I'm gonna upload Fridays and Sundays. Thank you for reading till next Friday. (⊙ω⊙ )