✧☆Halloween Special!☆✧

NOT MY ART 👆

Tony p.o.v
"Mr.Stark! Can we have a Halloween party!" Peter said exited. I don't mind having a party but cleaning it up afterwards is hard. "How about you get your friends and invite them for a sleepover instead of a party. I said hoping that he'll accept. Natasha walked with decorations for the party that Peter wanted. Steve also walked in ready to decorate. "I kinda told them I wanted a party I'm sorry Mr.Stark.." Peter said a bit sad. Tony and Natasha looked at me with puppy eyes. I can sometimes refuse Natasha, but I didn't expect Steve to join in, "fine fine! But your all going to clean up after the party." Peter, Natasha, and Steve and they'll clean up and started decorating I had some work to do so I left the house before I changed my mind.

Steve p.o.v

Tony left meaning we can do whatever and that he had work to do so we got to work Peter was decorating the ceiling, I decorated the stairs and Natasha decorated the rest of the room. Bucky walked in with Sam talking about something when he looked around, "I'm surprised Tony agreed." "Yeah with the help of Steve or otherwise he would've said no." Natasha said looking at me. Sam looked around and asked if they could help Peter said yes before a you else could respond.

----after they decorated the floor----

Tony walked in and looked like he was going to murder us once the party ended. Peter hugged Tony and said thank you a bunch of time. Tony calmed down and patted Peter's back. "Yeah yeah buddy, so what about the food?" Tony asked. Natasha looked like she forgot about it and Peter looked horrified. Tony just faced-palm and said he'll buy the food. I'm surprised he didn't tell at us to cook for it, Tony looked up and we locked eyes he turns away blushing thinking that I couldn't see he walked away.
The food came late then expected but we took it and placed it on the table Peter's heading out the flyers he made and wouldn't be back till all of them are gone. Natasha and I were making some fruit snacks when we heard am explosion downstairs, we ran downstairs to find Tony fixing something. We helped him up and asked what happened he just looked at us and said nothing, we decided to drag Tomy upstairs to help with the fruit snack. He did just that. Peter walked in a bit flustered when he came in we asked what happened it like Tony he said nothing and helped with the fruits. Sam and Bucky came back from the store with pumpkins, juice, and Soda. They put it in the fridge. Tony just looked at them with horror when he found out that they used his card for the stuff they bought and told us this is the last time their having a party. I chuckled at Tony being angry, its always kinda cute. Tomy looked at me and decided to stop talking, "it's useless let's just hope there's a lot of people coming for this party or else your cleaning the whole tower for months until I forget about it." Tony said, Peter just said not to worry.

Tony p.o.v

I asked Peter to come with me to a room and asked him why he was so red. He wouldn't break so I draged Steve and Natasha to the room asked him again, "w-wait why are they there!?" Peter asked nervously yelling, "oh their here to make sure you don't end up in the hospital, no talk Peter." Peter told us that someone he thought was hot complimented him on his outfit that he was wearing. Natasha just laughed while Steve just stood there trying to comprehend what happened. I laughed really hard and told Peter not to worry and let him be. Natasha and Steve looked at me, they waited till I was done. We walked out and got ready.
Everyone came to the party at 9. I made sure that there was no alcohol involved or seen because their my precious and because I don't trust these kids with alcohol, Natasha said that was the best decision I've made tonight. I walked around seeing if everything is ok.
|
|
|
|
|
|

Still Tony p.o.v
It was 4:00am in the morning everyone has left and Peter was passed out on the floor, so I picked him up and carried him to his room, I changed his clothes and laid him down and put him to bed. I walked out and saw Steve cleaning and Natasha putting the dishes away. I walked over and helped them. After we were done Natasha left to go to her room and Steve was on the couch, I walked over and sat next to him. "Thank you for cleaning up Rogers." Steve looked at me, "well we did ask you for the tower to party, Tony the least we can do is clean up out mess." Steve smiled at me and I felt my heart squeeze and my stomach felt butterflies. I kissed his cheek and left for my room.

No one's p.o.v

Tony left right after he kissed Steve's cheek, Steve was there blushing and wondering why he did that. Something made Steve want more of his kisses, thank you's, his smiling and laughter. Bucky saw the whole thing and decided he was going to keep it to himself until the two couple decides when their gonna tell the team, so Bucky left and Steve was alone in the room deep in his thoughts. After he got out of his deep trance he left to his room and went to sleep happily.

Happy Halloween!! ⁽⁽◝( •௰• )◜⁾⁾ ლ(^o^ლ) This was not a chapter! Ok I know Halloween isn't till Sunday but I already did this chapter by accident until I realized that Sunday was Halloween ಠಗಠ.
Thank you for reading! And thank you for understanding ⊂(・▽・⊂)
I will see you Sunday!
29/10/21