Chapter 19

Steve p.o.v

Tony was sitting next to me and it looks like he still keeping his distance. Wanda was handing out blankets and I saw that Tony was waiting for one even though he'll never admit that he was waiting for one he had that look. When she was finished passing them out she say down, "so what movie were going to watch." Bruce asked, I don't know any interesting movies to watch since me and Bucky just watch the news or the listen to the radio, "How about we watch The Hunger Games." Peter said. I've never watched that movie so I of course said we should watch that too. Natasha said yes too and so did Bucky, Clint said yes too. It was just Bruce and Tony left, Tony was on his phone and Bruce seemed like he was thinking, "Bruce, Tony, are you not going to say anything." Tony looked up and said it didn't matter, Bruce said yes even though he didn't know what Peter were saying.

Natasha found the movie and put the  it on. Tony put his phone away and Bruce started paying attention to the TV. I was also focusing on the movie so I can understand what was going on.

After a while people were still watch the movie. We heard some light snoring and we looked around at who was asleep, it was Tony he was sleeping, witch surprised everyone considering Tony is always the person who is more awake. Bucky got up put Tony's head on my shoulder and went back to sit down, I'm surprised Tony didn't wake up by that.

Once the movie was done I looked to my shoulder to find Tony still sleeping on my shoulder and had his hands wrapped around my arm, I found it cute. Some people took pictures for "blackmail" or to just keep. I picked him up,witch surprisingly he was light and heavy at the same time, I walked to his room and put him down, I tried to make him slowly let go of my arm witch did not work, so I laid next to him until I feel asleep. 

  In Le morning (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

   Tony p.o.v
As I was walking up I felt a hand around my waist, I turned to see who it was and you'll never guess who it was, -spoiler alert- it was Steve. Why do I keep getting into these situations with Steve. I tried getting out without out waking him up but it was with no avail, so I pinched him and he woke up.
He hasn't let go of my waist so when he spring up I landed face first on his chest. It was hard and my nose felt like it was bleeding, "I am so sorry." Steve said helping me up, we were really close like we were going to kiss
I stood up and told him to get out, "bu-." "OUT!" I said yelling at him Steve got up and walked out.
After I was done getting ready I walked out and I see Peter and the team, "I'm heading out." I said going for the door, "no your not." Was what I heard. I looked back and now I see Bucky standing up, "what are you going to do about it." I asked waiting for his response, "your going with someone." Natasha said, "we want to know that you're safe." Bruce said, I said no and walked out.

I was walking around trying to clear my head and make sure I get distracted to not think about what happened earlier. As I was walking, I guess I was too lost in thoughts that I bumped into someone, I looked up and saw it was that stranger from the mall again, "sorry." I said standing straight up, "look where your going." Was all he said after he walked away. Now that I look at him up close and not be distracted by his cape, he looked hot, with his black hair slick back and- I better stop. I walked in the café shop and stood in line.

After a while it was my turn to order and she was doing the usual like "good morning, how can I help you" type thing until she looked up and blushed, she was trying to focus so I ordered after she finished.

I was on my phone, sitting down at a table and I looked up and saw the same girl from the cashier, she looked really nervous and I saw that my tray had some sort of dessert.She set it down in front of me and asked to take a picture, I said yes and she took it,after that she walked away.

Time skip (=^・ェ・^=)

Once I got back I saw a Bucky, it looked like he was waiting for me because right after I walked in he hit me, witch of course my reflexes came in and doged that. Bucky looked at me angry, "he was just trying to help you, you didn't have to yell at him." Bucky said to me, I didn't care if he was helping me or not I couldn't forgive him even if I end up alone because of it. I was going to say something when Peter walked in and hugged me, witch means he wants something, "can I go out, Please!" I looked at him and said yes, he walked out with a happy face. "You have a soft spot for Peter huh." I heard Bucky say, I didn't want to say anything to him so I left and walked to my room.

Thank you so much for the reads and votes I'm sorry I have to updates on Friday but it makes it really easy for me, school is not easy. Have an awesome Friday and be sure to have water and hydrate. (^∇^)ノ