Boy/Friend?

Bởi Wenders

Angelina Mathews thought that Spencer Edwards was her everything and a perfect boyfriend until she started fe... Xem Thêm

Boy/Friend?
Boy/Friend? (Chapt.2)
Boy/Friend? (Chapt. 3)
Boy/Friend? (Chapt. 4)
Boy/Friend? (Chap.5)
Boy/Friend? (Chapt.6)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 7)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 8)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 9)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 10)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 11)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 13)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 14)
Boy/Friend? (chap. 15)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 16)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 17)
Boy/Friend? (Chap 18)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 19)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 20)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 21)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 22)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 23)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 24)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 25)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 26)
Epilogue

Boy/Friend? (Chap. 12)

469 6 2
Bởi Wenders

Hope you like this chapter. And Picture of Angie -->

Chapter 12:

Daniel's P.O.V.

I should have killed Spencer. I am getting tired of him and his jealousy issues. How the fuck could he have kissed her! I swear if Angie wouldn't have stopped me I would have beaten him up worse.

"Daniel what are you thinking about?" Angie asks me next to me on the passenger seat. I give her a quick look and reach for her hand.

"Spencer," I answer. I see her shaking her head from the corner of my eye. "What?" I ask.

"I'm mad that you started fighting with him Daniel. You could have gotten in trouble." Is she kidding me? I don't care if I would have gotten in trouble!

"So?" I say.

"Yeah that's why I'm mad because you don't care, but I do."

"Why should I care? He kissed you Angie. He's getting out of line." She doesn't say anything.

"Are you mad?" I ask.

"Daniel I know he got out of line. But stop being jealous. I don't want you getting in trouble because of him." Why can't she just understand? I have been waiting for her practically forever; well I'm exaggerating, but still.

"Whatever Angie but I'm really getting tired that you keep defending him first I think you still have feelings for him at the hospital then you get mad 'cause I'm beating him up 'cause he kissed you. What's next huh?" I tell her. Okay maybe I shouldn't have told her.

"Drop me off home Daniel." Great.

"Angie I didn't mean to say that." Okay maybe I did, but still.

"Take me home now," she mumbles. Okay now she's crying not good. I try reaching out to wipe her tears away from her face but she pushes my hand away. Our ride to her house was quiet. When we get there she gets out of the car and leaves without saying bye. Okay I screwed up. I want to go talk to her but I know she's not going to want to talk to me. Instead I head home.

When I get there I am surprised to see who's sitting on my front porch.

"Pamela?" I ask confused.

"Hey Daniel," she says as she smiles.

"Pamela what are you doing here?" I ask. Pamela was the last girl I dated, but she dumped me when she moved schools. I'm not going to lie this girl really hurt me when she broke up with me. I actually didn't think of Angie a lot when I was with her. Now she's back.

"That's how you say hi to me?" she says getting up. Damn I can't help but to look at her. She's wearing white shorts that look great with those legs she has and she's wearing a tight purple shirt that's low cut. Her hair black which I assumed she dyed since the last time I remember she was a brunette and it's up to her shoulders straight, and she has those same icy blue eyes. I also notice she has a tattoo on her wrist. She's changed but she looks hot still I'm not going to lie. Dammit how can I be checking her out when I have a girlfriend!

She smiles and walks up to me where I'm standing frozen. She hugs me hard and then kisses me on the lips. I push her back softly.

"What are you doing Pamela?" I ask crossing my arms in front of my chest. "And what are you doing here?"

She frowns. "I'm back duhh? And I missed you," she has to be kidding me right now?

I give a short laugh. "Right." She rolls her eyes at me and twirls her hair with her fingers.

"I have nowhere to go; the old man kicked me out. I have nowhere to go Daniel. I know I broke up with you but help me out please?" she looked at me sad. I know her dad was hard on her, but how can I help her?

"How?" I ask.

"I need a place to stay. I've been staying with friends these last couple of months and I really missed you. That's why I came back here." She gets close to me, and wraps her arms around me. I just stand there not moving. "Daniel I did miss you. I do love you still. Do you still love me? Remember our night together? You told me you loved me? Do you still? We can be together again like old times." I was stupid when I told her I loved her. I don't even think I meant it. I was drunk when I told her and we had done it at her house when her dad wasn't there. She was the one I had lost it to and I regret it.

I push her away. "I'm sorry but no. I missed you a lot when you left and dumped me. But I'm with someone." I tell her. She raises her eyebrows.

"Who huh?"

"Don't worry about it." I tell her.

"Then you're lying Daniel. I still love you even though I left."

"You know who I always loved, and you knew from the beginning too."

"Angie? Yeah but you got over her when we were together so don't try pushing me away because we both know you did grow feelings for me." She's right, but I'm not going to tell her. But I always loved Angie. She knows that too.

"I can't help you. I'm sorry..." I tell her.

"Fine. I'll just go live homeless then." She walks to the porch where a suitcase is sitting. "I thought you were going to help me Daniel, but I was wrong." she says passing me. Ugh I hate this. I turn around and grab her wrist.

"Fine. You can stay." I tell her.

"No obviously you don't want me here."

"I'll talk to my parent's" I tell her. Fuck. What am I doing? She's my ex for crying out loud! She turns to me and hugs me.

"Thanks Daniel."

I let go of her hold from the hug and walk up to my door and unlock it. She follows me and sits on the couch, setting her suitcase next to her.

"Your house still looks the same." she says.

"I guess." This is so weird. I turn on the T.V. and we stay quiet the whole afternoon until I hear the front door opening. It was Kyle. As he enters the living room his eyes stop on Pamela who's sitting on the loveseat.

"Uhh hi." Kyle says.

I get up. "Pamela this is Kyle my brother, Kyle this is Pamela" I say.

"Hey," she says getting up to shake my brother's hand and then smiles.

"Daniel could I have a word with you in the kitchen" Kyle asks. I nod and get up then we head over to the kitchen. When we're in the kitchen he asks me who Pamela is.

"My ex." I answer. His eyes go wide.

"What the fuck?" he says.

"Yeah she has no place to go. I dated her last year."

"You dated her? Damn. And wait how could she stay here when you're with Angie?"

"She just needs a place to stay." I tell him.

"Angie is gonna be fucking mad." I know.

"She's mad at me right now. So I wouldn't know."

"Why?"

"Long story." I answer.

"Okay so is she really gonna stay here?"

I shrug my shoulders. "Depends what mom and dad say. They loved her when we were together." I tell him.

"Wait, hold up." he says crossing his arms in front of his chest. "You didn't tell her you loved her did you?" he figured it out.

I nod. "I was drunk when I told her though."

"Wow. I don't know what to tell you." I don't know what to say.

"Daniel?" I hear Pamela saying from the living room. I leave the kitchen and head for the living room. Kyle follows. I see Will standing with someone, which I assume is his fiancée since she's pregnant.

"Oh hey Will." I say. I smile at his soon to be wife and put my hand out. "You must be my brother's fiancée Elizabeth." I say.

She smiles and takes my hand. "Hello you must be Daniel." she says.

"Yes that's me." Will rolls his eyes.

"So Daniel who's your friend." Will asks. Kyle laughs a little. Stupid.

"Oh yeah this is Pamela." I tell them. They smile like the nice people they are and shake her hand.

After that we spend the whole time talking about Will's wedding since it's in few days. Pamela is even invited now. Nice. I don't hate her or anything. It's just...I don't know. She just came back at a bad time. Angie's not even talking to me. When my parent's come they are surprised to see Pamela. But they actually let her stay. She's staying in my room while I sleep on the couch. I tell them they should use Kyle's room but Kyle gives me the evil eye.

***************

Later at night, I go upstairs after I finish washing the dishes. I go in to my room and grab some blankets and a pillow from my bed. I see Pamela coming in smiling wearing pajama shorts and t-shirt.

"I'll leave I just came to get some stuff." I tell her.

"You don't have to leave ya know?" she says. Yeah right. Like I would stay here with her.

"Nah, I'm good. The couch is good." I say.

"Fine." she says getting on my bed.

"Night," I say leaving closing the door. Before going downstairs I go in to Kyle's room.

"Why couldn't she use your room huh?" I ask.

"Your ex. Not mine," he says. He got me there.

Downstairs I lay on the couch. I can't sleep 'because I can't stop thinking of Angie. She hasn't called so means she is still is mad at me. I miss her and to think it's only been a couple of hours. After a while I end up falling asleep.

***********************

Angie's P.O.V.

I'm mad at myself. I haven't talked to Daniel and I miss him. Why did I get mad for him defending me? He was only doing it because he cares. But no, stupid me had to get mad. But then he practically told me I'm still in to Spencer which I'm not. I want to call him right now. I really do. I should just call it a night. I'll talk to him tomorrow. I don't like fighting with him. I look at my clock and it says 3:06 a.m. should I call him? No he's probably sleeping. Instead I'm going to sleep. I grab my ipod and turn it on. Then fall asleep.

***************

In the morning I get up and feel like today is going to be good after I talk to Daniel. He's the one who makes my days. He's not only my boyfriend but my best friend. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom to shower. It's barely 6:02 a.m. so I have time to get ready and go to Daniels house before school. When I get out of the shower I head over to my room and to my closet. Today is nice and sunny, and I don't have to wear the cast anymore since my leg is in a better condition. I look through my closet and pick out a jean shorts that aren't too short, and a navy blue button down long sleeve shirt. I wear my white flips flops since I can now. I leave my hair down and just put a white headband on. I just put on mascara and lip gloss and then look at myself on the mirror. I'm not the type to give myself compliments but I have to say I look good. I have a nice body with nice legs. I'm not too tall well 5'6. But yeah I look good today. I laugh at myself in front of the mirror. I end up painting my toe nails a light pink color since I have time and then brush my teeth and grab my bag. I end up leaving my house without eating. I walk to Daniel's house which give me flashbacks of the time I almost got raped. I block them out by putting my ipod on by listening to Adele. She's my favorite singer, and I love her song "Rolling in the Deep."

When I'm in front of his house I take my phone out of my bag I check the time. It says 7:18 a.m. Okay Angie you can apologize for walking out of his car yesterday without saying anything, I tell myself. I turn my ipod off and put inside my bag with my cell phone. In front of Daniels foot steps I take a deep breath. Okay what's wrong with me? It's just Daniel. Ugh just thinking of him gives me butterflies in my stomach. In a good way of course. Just knock the door already Angie, I tell myself. Right when I was going to knock on the door Kyle opens it. He smiles.

"Why hello Angie, what brings you here this morning." I smile.

"Hi Kyle. I came to see Daniel before school. He's here isn't he?" Duh stupid. It's early.

"Yes. He's in the shower you might want to wait for him in the living room." he tells me.

I nod. "Okay," I say then come inside.

"Well I got to go Angie. I'll see ya later." he tells me giving me a quick side hug.

"Bye Kyle." I say as he closes the front door. Then I'm alone there standing. I start heading to the living room but then I decide to surprise him in his room. I go up the stairs then open the door to his room. I see someone under the covers. I thought he was taking a shower? Maybe Kyle was wrong? I go on his bed and decide to scare him.

"Daniel? I missed you." I say. He tosses and turns and mumbles something kind of girly. I pull the covers off. Then we scream

"Ahhh what the fuck," a girl yells at me.

I fall on the floor on my butt with my eyes wide open. Who is this?

"Who are you?" the girl sneers at me.

"Who am I? Excuse me, who are you?" I ask getting up from the floor, and then see that Daniel is coming in his chest and hair wet and only wearing a towel covering him below his waist. If I wasn't mad at him right now, I would say he looked hot, and if there wasn't a girl in his bed.  I notice he looks at me then at this girl on his bed. He's about to say something but I cut him off.

"Wow Daniel we have a fight then you go to some other girl. No wonder Kyle told me to wait in the living room." I tell him. He gets close to me.

"No no Angie, it's not what you think." he says. I push him away.

"Riiight." I say then leave his room running out.

"Angie," I hear him call out as I'm running downstairs. I so hope I don't fall down these stairs. I reach the bottom stair, and run to the front door, but Daniel catches up and grabs my wrist.

"Angie let me explain," he starts saying. "It's not what you think. I'll tell you everything if you just let me explain." I push him away and try to get out of his hold.

"Angie push me away all you want, I'm not gonna let you go until you let me explain," he tells me.

"NO! I don't want to here your explanations. Let go of me Daniel." I tell him. Please Angie be strong don't cry I tell myself as I hold back tears.

"Angie it really isn't what you think." he says. Sure it isn't.

I look him straight in the eyes. "Daniel please let me go, I just want to leave." I really do want to leave. I should listen to him but I don't want to start crying in front of him. I'm just going to look like some overly sensitive girl like always and I'm tired of it.

"We'll talk later," I tell him pushing him away gently then walking out the front door. I hear him call my name but ignore him and keep walking. I start thinking of who that girl is. She looks familiar but I don't remember her from anywhere. What I want to know is what she was doing in Daniels bed. Daniel wouldn't go for some other girl just because we fought, would he? I don't want to think of that. Daniel isn't like that. He cares about me. He does. I know he does...

"Beep beep" I hear next to me. I turn to my left. It's Spencer in his car. What does he want? I ignore him and keep walking. He honks his horn again. I keep ignoring him. Then again. I turn to him this time and stop walking.

"What do you want Spencer?"

"Need a ride?" he asks. Is he kidding me? He must be on something if he thinks I'm going to get in a car with him. Especially after yesterdays incident at school.

I turn my face to my side and smile. "Let me think? Oh yeah no," I tell him turning direction and start walking. He doesn't know the answer no because he keeps driving by the street next to me slowly.

"Are you mad 'because I kissed you?" Duh stupid.

"What do you think?" I sneer at him stopping and putting my hands on my hips.

"I'm sorry Angie. I know I went out of line. But I still love you and I can't stop thinking of you."

"Daniels the one I want to be with," I tell him. He stops the car next to the sidewalk.

"Yeah I get that," he says, looking at me, "I miss you though Angie. I want us to be together like old times." Does he not understand no? Like seriously.

"Well I don't. I didn't feel the same." I tell him then start walking away.

"At least let me give you a ride," he yells.

"I'm okay walking." I say. He finally stops bugging me then I see him speed away in his car. I reach school ten minutes later then go to my locker.

"Hello Angie," Steven says to me as I walk down the hall. He winks at me. I roll my eyes.

"What do you want Steven? Don't have anyone else to annoy today?" I tell him while I keep walking.

"Umm no," he says, "You look nice today."

"Thanks?" I say then go to my locker and turn the combo. Steven is still with me.

"Okay you can go away now." I tell him as I open my locker.

"Did you know Daniels ex is back?" What the?

"What?" I say. His ex? As in...no way.

"Pamela?" I ask.

He nods. "The very one. Remember her?" Now I know why that girl looked familiar. It was Pamela except with black hair.

"Rumor has it she wants Daniel back and is staying with him," he says. Leave it to Steven to tell me since he loves gossip.

"And?" I ask.

"Thought you should know someone wants there man back," he says.

"Oh," I don't know what to say? Pamela though. I never liked her. Last time I recall she broke up with Daniel and he was actually hurt. Meaning he still had feelings for her when she broke up with him.

"That's all you gonna say?" he says to me.

"Well Daniel doesn't belong to her." I tell her.

"Says who?" It wasn't Steven who said that.

******************

Well hope you like it. Please Comment and Vote! (: I'll upload soon!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

53.9K 2.4K 36
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
898K 29.1K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
16.7M 645K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...