✓One Sided || Stray Kids Hyun...

DasDraven द्वारा

‚Give me one night, just one single night, so that I can forget about you.' • In which a One Sided crush deve... अधिक

O || Teaser
O || Characters
I || Being Back...
II || Looks
III || Act
IV || Tension
V || What He... Wanted » M?
VI || Stray Mind
VII || Giving In
VIII || What I Want...
IX || Squirrel Day
X || Escape
XI || Decide
XII || Sick of It
XIII || Packing Up
XIV || Handsome Devil
XV || Intruder
XVI || Roommates for a Week
XVII || Too Early
XVIII || Forest
XIX || Lost
XX || Bad Luck
XXI || Mute
XXII || Forever-Thing
XXIII || Cold Shivers
XXIV || Sleepy
XXV || In Your Arms
XXVI || Listening to You
XXVII || Hesitation
XXVIII || Meeting a Familiar Face
XXIX || Evil Devil Bunny's Den
XXX || Quokka Analysis
XXXI || New Old Problems
XXXII || Not the delivery...
XXXIII || Advice...?!
XXXIV || Fluffy Reunion
XXXV || Before There Was You
XXXVI || Squirrels Bite » M?
XXXVII || Beach Day, Beach Boy
XXXVIII || Sweet Weakness
XXXIX || We Had Our Three Dates...
XL || Drunk Devil Bunny...
XLI || Stubborn Blindness
XLII || Vitamin Han
THANK YOU <3
XLIII || Looking after You
XLIV || For Once
XLV || Kinda Broken
XLVI || They make me Feel...
XLVII || Cuddly
XLVIII || Comfy
XLIX || Two Devils pt. 1
L || Two Devils pt. 2
LI || Healing Slowly
LII || Heavy Heart
LIII || Surprise
LIV || What's Left...
LV || Nothing is Something
LVI || Changes
LVIII || I Suffer, So I Can Keep Loving You
LIX || Extending the Moment...
LX || Complete
LXI || Meant For...?
LXII || Said Words, Broken Hearts
LXIII || Our Moment
LXIV || Loving Friend
LXV || Hidden Heart
LXVI || Loved Friend
LXVII || Take Care
LXVIII || Hate That I Love You
LXIX || Call Me Cupid
LXX || Bitter Sweet
LXXI || Life Goes On... Together
LXXII || More Than Just Lyrics
LXXIII || The End We Feared...
LXXIV || Reach Out
Epilogue pt. 1 || Loving New is Not to Replace
Epilogue pt. 2 || Sunset Tears

LVII || Caring

483 26 85
DasDraven द्वारा

‚I miss him..' I said breaking the silence of the night again.

‚I know..' Minho missed him just as much.

‚I still love him..'

‚I know..' The brunette had almost added a me too but stopped himself before it could slip out.

In that moment.. both of them felt the same.

[Present]

Under his pictures he often wrote a caption about the sky, which made nearly to no sense at all and had no connection to the picture he posted. Or well.. maybe I just didn't understand it.. an insider thing between him and his girlfriend maybe..

Under his newest picture he had done it again:

HwangJin

HwangJin 하늘을 금방 만날거는데...무서워

[Ha-neuleul geumbang man-nalgeoneunde...museo-ueo - Soon seeing the sky again... I'm afraid]

Before it became ten minutes that I was staring at it, I busied myself with something else again.. like the dozen messages from my step brother..

Fluffylix:

Oi, bro

I've made some cookies

And well

It turned out to be quite a lot..

Mind me bringing you some tomorrow? 

I'm in the area of your label anyways 

visiting innie you know

HanQuokka:

I never mind if you show up with cookies

Fluffylix:

Great!

HanQuokka:

But..

Fluffylix:

Oh no, not the doomed but

but?

HanQuokka:

But.. I'm not at the studio tomorrow..

Day off

Fluffylix:

damn it..

HanQuokka:

but..

Fluffylix:

Not another but...

But?

HanQuokka:

But the guys are here...

He...

I mean..

they wouldn't mind for sure *eyebrow wriggle*

Fluffylix:

It's not like that!!

HanQuokka:

You can't fool me little bro

Fluffylix:

I'm literally one day younger than you...

But still..

He... we-

In any way

IT'S NOT LIKE THAT

HanQuokka:

If you say so...

He really couldn't fool me.. just like Seungmin couldn't.. at least, he had those moments when he couldn't. He had those moments when he was obvious.

[some months earlier]

‚I'm studying dancing.. why do I even have to learn English..' Minho complained, letting his head fall forehead first onto his book. Seungmin just looked at him sighing..

‚You know if you could learn by slamming your head against a book, we would have less frustrated students in this world.. I would even help you slamming knowledge into your head..' The chestnut haired commented, the other just tilting his head enough to glare at him. Everyone else would have flinched by a glaring Minho.. but Seungmin didn't give a shit... He just pulled the workbook from underneath the other's head, making his forehead fall onto the table like that, before quickly looking over the tasks.

‚Here, try this one. Last one for today.'

At first the older thought giving him just one more task was Seungmin's way of showing mercy... Until he raised his head from the table to look at the task.

‚I have to write a whole long text??!' He groaned pushing the book away from him. ‚Without me..'

‚Do it.'

His eyes shot to Seungmin. ‚Or what?'

‚Don't even try with your, I get through my life easily by being sexy-look.' He said when their eyes met. ‚You can't get me with that. So do whatever you want. Don't do it... if you want to study English alone from now on that is...' The younger pretended to pack up his stuff, as suddenly his wrist was caught mid-movement, a pair of eyes almost burning holes into his side.

‚I'll do it.. you happy now?' Letting out a loud exasperated groan, Minho pulled the book back to him, starting to read the task. Seungmin grinned in triumph, before focusing back on his own work.

It was already pretty late, outside the sun had set and they were almost the last ones in the library. It was an old library. One of the rustic, dusty kinds.. but it was still in a way comfortable. The lamps on the tables illuminated the wooden tables in a warm light, everything was quiet and the librarian was one of those old ladies, who had always some cookies in her cupboards for poor students that were studying until late like the two boys.

‚Felix's are better...' Minho mumbled nibbling on a cookie, while he was occupied writing the text for the task, which wasn't going very well.. Half an hour later it was still just a single paragraph.. which was covering only one question of the task.. But as Seungmin looked to his side he wasn't surprised about the lack of progress. Minho had fallen asleep on his arm, his pen still upright in his hand, daring to fall any moment. Before that happened though, it was carefully taken out of his hand and put to the side. After eyeing him for some minutes, the younger one stood up. He grabbed Minho's leather jacket, that had fallen to the ground earlier, gently draping it over the brunette's shoulders, double checking that he hadn't woken the other. As that wasn't the case he sat back down on his chair, resting his head on his arm just watching Minho sleep for some time. That was... until he fell asleep himself.

Some time later Minho woke up again from some incoming messages on his phone. He straightened himself, rubbing his eyes, as he noticed the jacket over his shoulder. It hadn't been there before.. His eyes trailed over to Seungmin, the only possible culprit, who was also sleeping on the table. It felt strange.. but not in a bad way.. he just wasn't used to it.. probably. Usually he was the one covering other people... no... covering Han with Jackets or blankets when he had been working late.. He cared for Han a lot. He also liked doing it. Like this he could spend time with him and he absolutely loves it to see that he could make Han smile.

Sooo...

Minho kinda forgot how it felt when someone else cared for him.. and was always rather surprised when Seungmin did stuff like that..

...but.. it was nice. Seungmin was a kindhearted person and had become a very good friend for him.

Minho looked at the other again, before directing his attention at his phone, which had caused him to wake up at all.

HanQuokka:

Hey

We just finished work, you wanna join us?

We wanted to get some chicken?

And.. you know.. we also wanted to talk about the song

They seem to like it..

So you should be there too..

Minho??

You asleep or something?

DevilBunny_ho:

Actually yes I was just a second ago

HanQuokka:

Sorry didn't want to wake you

Go back to sleep

DevilBunny_ho:

I didn't plan on sleeping at the library..

HanQuokka:

WHAT?!

What the fuck are you doing in the library at this time??

DevilBunny_ho:

Seungmin made me... I mean helps me study English

HanQuokka:

Who studies this late?

DevilBunny_ho:

A person that never studied once in his life can't relate...

HanQuokka:

Mean..

Minho chuckled slightly, he could practically see Han pout in his mind... an expression that had looked the absolute cutest on a certain other...

HanQuokka:

Anyways.. you coming then?

DevilBunny_ho:

You said I should be there because of the song

So, of course

HanQuokka

Great..

Wait is it that old library near your campus?

DevilBunny_ho:

Yes?

HanQuokka:

What a coincidence

I'm almost there

Gonna pick you up then

When he put his phone back down again, two eyes were watching him from the side.

‚I assume that was Han.' Seungmin said, sitting up, stretching a bit. Actually he didn't have to ask.. Minho was smiling over both ears, there's just one that can cause that right now.

‚Yeah.. we wanna go get some fried chicken with his bandmates.' Minho said watching the other pack up his stuff, nodding. ‚You.. you wanna come too? I'm sure they wouldn't mind.'

‚Thanks but no, I'm tired. I'm just gonna head home.' Seungmin simply said.

They walked out of the building together, when I was already waiting in front of it.

‚Make sure to finish the task, I'll look over it next time.' The younger said before turning around, about to leave. I watched the two. Will Minho just let him leave like that? Like .. at least say something nice. I shoved Minho almost aggressively, nodding towards Seungmin's leaving form.

‚Ya, Seungmin-ah.' Minho finally called after the other.

‚Mmh?' He stopped to look back. I was about to kick Minho again to open his mouth, but he did before I actually had to. I mean.. he could confess his undying love to me almost every day, but he couldn't do that little bit of small talk?

‚See you tomorrow and uh.. sleep well later.' 

See, not that hard.

Seungmin just looked at Minho for a moment. It was a different look from his usual sometimes a little sassy one. I swear there are some sparks or something, when he was looking at Minho. ‚Yeah, you too. See ya.' Seungmin waved at him, before really leaving.

‚Ouch!' The brunette finally could snap at me, for almost giving him some bruises in my frustration about them. ‚What was that for?'

‚You would have never said something... I had to.' 

I want my ship to sail...

[present]

That time I hadn't been sure yet if Seungmin liked Minho or not, but now I pretty much was. He was subtle, not really showing it at all, but I could still see through him. Though .. up to now, I wasn't sure what Minho thinks about him. Well.. I never really knew what's going on in Minho's head, so it doesn't surprise me..

After Felix had stopped talking to me I went back to.. whatever work there was.. to procrastinate working on my song.. By now it was already quite late. I had become very drowsy at some point, daring to fall asleep, as suddenly the door to the studio opened. I looked up, meeting two eyes I haven't seen in person for three years.

‚Hyunjin?' I almost jumped up from the chair. He didn't say anything, just looking at me. One look and I knew I was dreaming... this was the version of him I had seen last... the last time that I saw him before he had left..like I travelled all the way back to his birthday.. this was a dream..I knew it.. but...as I didn't have anything else, I just let myself dream. He came towards me, pulling me close and smashing his lips onto mine. I closed my eyes melting into him, into his touch, his warmth. I could hear my heart drumming inside my chest as his lips moved so perfectly against mine. A feeling.. almost real. He pushed me slightly backwards and the moment I would've stumbled onto the chair again I woke up...

I raised my head, staring into nothingness. I was still alone in the studio, it was just a dream again.. another trick of my mind.. Even after three years it hadn't stopped, I was still waiting.

I snapped out of my thoughts as my phone rang from an incoming call. It was Minho.

‚You still at the studio?' He asked, though he should know the answer. I was nearly the last person that left the building every day, only Chan sometimes stayed even longer -still not sure when he's actually sleeping. I thought if I stayed up long, deep into the night, I might be tired enough to not dream, to not think about him, to just peacefully switch to the next day. Until today it obviously had never really worked, but staying until late in the studio still had become a habit of mine.

As he should know, I -instead of answering- countered his question: ‚You still at my home?'

‚You told me not to sleep at your place today.. so-‚

‚When do you ever listen to what I say?'

I heard the older say something but I couldn't understand it properly...

‚What was that?'

‚Nothing..' Minho sighed slightly. ‚Fine, I never actually listen to you, but today I'm actually at my own place. Shall I turn on the camera as proof?'

I thoughtlessly turned round and round with my chair. ‚I dare to believe you...'

‚When are you going home? It's late..'

‚I was wondering, when have you become Lee Minworry again?'

‚Since you were a crying mess of a Quokka, that locked itself in his room not wanting to carry on with his life any time soon... Someone had to force feed you and turn you back into a human being..'

‚Was it that bad?'

‚This was still an understatement! So deal with Lee Minworry!'

‚Yeah yeah..'

‚Go home, it's late.'

‚When I have-‚

‚Go home now. Listen to Lee Minworry..'

‚But tomorrow is my day off, I don't have to be home early..'

‚I won't end this phone call until you're on your way home.'

‚What If I just end it?'

‚Then I'll keep calling you until your ears bleed from your ringtone, and if you dare to turn off your phone, I'll come and drag you out myself..'

‚Wow... you just went from Lee Minworry back to Minho...'

‚As you've asked me on the class trip once, how serious I mean the things I say, you should know yourself, what you should do now.'

Even over the phone he could win every argument... In defeat I packed up all my stuff with my free hand, that wasn't holding the phone.

‚Here listen..' I let the door to the studio fall shut extra loud behind me. ‚I'm leaving.. now happy?'

‚Good Quokka.' I rolled my eyes, walking out of the building.

‚I'm not a pet... and just so you know, I'm getting on the bus right in this moment, so you can end the call now..' I grumbled sitting down somewhere at the back.

'You were somewhat my pe-'

'Don't even think about ending this sentence...

‚... Alright, sleep well later.'

‚Yeah you too.' I said pressing the red button, exchanging his voice with some music on my headphones, before I leaned my head against the cold glass of the window. 

===============

2Min study date everyone. 

I really hope you liked it ;3

I'm not that sure what else to ask really.. So uh.. did your week get any better?

I'd be glad if I could help a little with that <3

Oh wait!

I know!

Hyunjin Artist of the Month.. any words left?

...

As you see I don't...👻

Mind my ghost taking over again? xD

Anyways.

If you don't want to tell me any epic story, then I'll see you again in the next chapter!

Until then~

Stay awesome and awesomely healthy! 

Draven out! <3

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

93.2K 5.2K 12
in which hwang hyunjin fell in love with the guy in skirt. "w-who's that? h-he's hot.." 12 chapters✔️ started: 20/07/20 completed: 30/07/20
297K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
5.5K 202 14
in which, felix is in a happy and healthy relationship with hyunjin, they spend a lot of time together and are inseparable. felix somehow slipped int...
9.2K 81 1
In a desperate attempt to win the affection of his crush, Felix resorts to using black magic to make Chan fall in love with him. However, things take...