Taarey ff - A Modern Day Fair...

By Meera_corner

Highest Ranks #1 in Taani #8 in cousins #2 in Taarey ... More

SYNOPSIS
CHARACTER SKETCH - 1
CHARACTER SKETCH-2
PROLOGUE
Chapter-1
Singhania Mansion
Singhania Mansion - 2
Singhania Mansion - 3
Singhania Mansion - 4
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Raichand House
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
NOTE!!
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter - 10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter- 14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter - 53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Epilogue!

Chapter-30

1.9K 86 27
By Meera_corner

Hello guys! Here's the update for today, do read the note at the end of the chapter!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

"Taani, ye vali ring dekho.........."

Twinkle said forwarding a ring towards Taarey, who were sitting in the living room with Kanchi's team of designers looking at the engagement rings collection and other couples were looking at jewelry for the wedding. Kanchi is one of the top jewelry designers in India and overseas, her gems and jewels famous over the world and various top celebrities has endorsed her brand, hence, since her brand started she was the one who designed the jewelry and accessories for everyone. Now, even taarey's marriage jewelry, bangles and every single adornment was designed by her and belonged to her most beautiful and trendy collections.

Taani looked at the gold rose ring that was made like a flower and had a diamond on top, the ring was beautiful but was too over-the-top for Taani's liking. She looked at it with a pout, before saying,

"Bhabhi, bahot sundar hai, but coz mujhe roz peheni hai ring, I was thinking for something sleek and sober."

Twinkle nodded in understanding, everyone was helping Taarey while looking for jewelry themselves too. Msihkat and Sanskar were busy with the kids playing with them. The elders (Harsh, Rajni, Rajesh, Vandana, Ranvijay, Avantika, Rishi and Gauri) were busy selecting sets and pieces for their kids as they would give all their daughter-in-laws including Taani and their sons as gifts in Taarey's wedding. Kanchi was busy helping everyone, telling them about the pieces and all. Taarey were looking at rings, Karan helped Amna in selecting a small sleek pendant for Harshali as they wanted to give her something while Veer helped Ishita in choosing something for herself. Swadhinta and Twinkle were helping Taarey while Siddharth and Adarsh pulled Naina's legs as she was looking at something for herself. Rey sighed going through the catalogue, when Taani's eyes caught something, it was a set of couple rings intricately designed like woven strands making spirals and infinities and had a solitaire on top of the ladies ring while the men's were simple.

She stopped Rey holding his arm, "Reyansh, ye dekhiye, ye kitni achhi hai na. Simple and beautiful."

He stopped and looked at the set she pointed, even some of the family members surrounding them too looked and all smiled seeing the rings, even Rey seemed to like it,

"Yep, these are perfect!"

He said looking at her, she smiled before looking back at the rings while his gaze ran over her. Today, she was dressed differently in a calf length yellow and white dress looking so pretty and simple just like the ring. Here, Kanchi looked at the ring too and grinned,

"Perfect choice guys, this is my latest design and I haven't made this for anyone yet, you guys would be the first one to have these."

All grinned as the design was passed around, and were happy seeing the pair, Kanchi asked, "Should I finalise them?"

Taarey nodded, when Rey said, "Umm bhabhi, can you write our names on the band?"

Taani looked at him surprised, while everybody concentrated on the discussion now, and Kanchi's face seem to lit up hearing this, "Of course I can, goshhh Rey, perfect idea! I can get your names scribbled on the inside layer of the band."

All smiled as Naina gushed, "Awee, the rings would look perfect!"

All agreed to her, and Kanchi proceeded with it saying, "Parso tak rings aa jayengi. And I'll get all your jewelry customisations and fittings done till day after tomorrow."

Avantika smiled, "Great! Fir do din baad hum sabko Udaipur ke liye bhi to nikalna hai, shaadi mein days hi kitne bache hain!"

Sanskar said jumping as Harshali tackled him to the ground, "Sirf 8 days baki hain mom, fir bhabhi permanently Singhania's ki ho jayengi."

Everyone laughed ta his words, while he groaned as Harshu jumped on his stomach laughing, Amna shook her head saying, "Harshu, don't jump on chachu's stomach, pain hoga unhe. Chalo utho."

Harshali pouted and was gonna get up, when Sanskar held her and saying to Amna, "Ohho bhabhi, harshu ka superman chachu hun main, itne mein thodi na dard hoga, aap khelne dijiye mujhe meri princess ke sath."

Saying that he tickled Harshali who laughed loudly while Karan and Amna shook their heads, their kids were spoilt by all their uncles and aunts. While here none noticed the slight heartbeat that raised in the soon to be married couple hearing that only a week was left in their marriage. Rey looked at Taani intensely who was looking down, feeling herself growing nervous as the days were coming closer.

He looked at her biting her lips and internally groaned, as the days were nearing, even the depth of his feelings were getting deeper. He was feeling a rush of emotions, excitement, impatience, anxiety, nervousness, but the emotions that he felt towards her were too far scary then all this. He found himself getting eager and impatient for her to be a part of his life, he felt himself counting moments to the day she would become his, he felt himself aching for her touch and her being in his arms every single second of the day, he felt himself craving to kiss her, and make her his in every sense. He felt so much passion, love, possessiveness, desire, want and obsession and what not towards her. He sighed as he thought looking down,

Damn! Why is this marriage too far? Why can't I marry her at this moment itself? Fuck this destination wedding, fuck all the rituals, fuck everything else. Now I am hating all these long rituals, if these won't be there, I would have got married sooner. God, give me patience, I am loosing control over my emotions every day. I can't wait to make her mine.

He was thinking, when Vandana said breaking his thought process,

"Rey Taani, designer ka bhi call aaya tha, your outfits are ready, bas ek baar fittings check karni hai for last minute alterations, tum dono designers ke pass jake aajao."

The duo nodded, and soon after some chit chat left for the designer's fashion house, Rey was driving the car and Taani was sitting beside him as usual with him holding her hand. She was too lost in her thoughts, not able to believe in a week she would be Taani Singhania from Taani Raichand.

He cleared his throat seeing her lost, and she looked at him startled, he asked her,

"Where are you lost?"

She just shook her head muttering, "Not lost, just thinking that how fast a month has passed."

He hummed, smiling at this one month, their courtship period was such a special and happy phase of their life filled with bliss. He couldn't even imagine that he have made such a strong bond with her in just one month of their courtship, he knew it wouldn't have been possible with another girl. Only she had the power of making him this happy, vulnerable and mad over her in just a month. While she too couldn't believe that they got so close in a month, so much that they even kissed numerous times. She haven't ventured out much in her life, hence she was never comfortable with being in close proximity to any guy, but with him she could naturally give herself to him knowing she would be safe and secure. Not just them, but even the bond Taani started sharing with the family, it felt like she knew them from previous life, they all were so so so in love with her and she with them.

He sighed rubbing his thumb on the back of her hand in circles, muttering, "It did pass away swiftly, but still these last few days are passing so slowly, every single second seems like a year."

She looked down not saying anything, but inside even she felt the same, she wasn't feeling anything different from him. Even she couldn't wait to get married, maybe, being selfish for the first time in life knowing she would be loved in their house after their marriage that she would never have in her own house. And first time, being selfish didn't feel wrong to her.

Soon, they reached the fashion house and both came out of the car before passing the keys to the valet. He kept a hand on her waist ushering her inside, where the designers greeted them,

"Welcome sir! Mam!"

He greeted, asking them to sit and Taarey settled down on the couches as he offered them refreshments, after some discussions and talks about the wedding, the designer said,

"Sir, here are the outfits, you can check them, and tell us if you find any fitting issues."

Rey and Taani took their respective outfits, which were manyyyyy, as they had to try outfist for all functions. They both gave the clothes an exasperated look and sighed tiredly seeing how many outfits they need to change.

One of the workers showed them the trial room on the inner side of the fashion house, and they both entered different ones. They started trying outfits, and telling the problems to the respective helpers with them, who were noting the changes.

Rey finally came out and thanked the helpers as he was done first, only Taani was left who was trying her last outfit of the sangeet function, Rey was standing outside along with the girl who was helping Taani, when the girl was called by one of her colleagues. Excusing herself, she went from there, and Rey patiently waited for Taani to get done, when he heard her voice,

"Sneha! Sneha!"

Rey frowned hearing her voice, and asked,

"What happened taani? Everything okay?"

She went silent for a second making him confused, before he heard her timid voice, "Umm please Sneha ya kisi ko bulaenge aap, I need some help."

He thought for a second and said, "Haan ruko, I'll call someone."

He looked around and then went a little outside but couldn't spot anyone nearby and sighed before walking inside,

"Umm jaan!"

Taani hummed when he said, "Yahan koi bhi nahi dikh raha............What happened? Can I help?"

He waited for an answer for more than a couple of seconds when her hesitating voice came from the other side, "Umm...vo...vo actually.....mera blouse ka hook stuck ho gaya hai...it's not opening....and I..I am scared to use...force....kahin fatt na jaye...Isliye....."

She left the sentence hanging in middle, and he shifted on his feet suddenly conscious as he heard her, he sighed rubbing the bridge of his nose thinking God was really testing his patience level now, before asking hesitatingly, "Umm....sha...shall I help?"

He was sure he heard a sharp intake of breath as she didn't answer first, then he heard a small 'okay' from inside. He asked her politely, "Jaana, gate unlock karo."

And the next moment he heard the sound of the lock, taking a deep breath to calm himself, he opened the gate and entered inside but his feet halted as soon as he was in the trial room. She was looking so beautiful in her lehenga, her ahir swept aside revealing her back and waist to him, while she was continuously looking down nervously.

He locked the door incase somebody open it by mistake, knowing it would be too embarrassing being caught in trial room with her.

He looked at the stuck hook and asked, "You need help with this?"

She nodded just a little, her voice still not coming out, he sighed raising his hand and holding the hook trying to open it. He could feel slight shivers in her body, as his fingers would brush slightly to her skin. He tried really hard, but the hook was stuck in the cloth thread, and it was not coming out. he mumbled a little irritated with it, "Taani, jaana ye nahi nikal raha, hook ye dhaagon mein atak raha hai. Tumne kese lagaya tha?"

She looked at him tensed through the mirror, "Pata nahi, lagate time to kuch nahi hua."

He nodded, and tried opening it again but the threads were too stuck, he sighed, "Ye aise nahi khulega............Ek min."

She nodded, still waiting, when he leaned down and before she could know, she felt his nose grazing her back making her gasp softly as his teeth findled with the small threads stuck in the hook. He pulled them out, occasionally his lips grazing her skin softly and she clutched her skirt tightly with her eyes closed. He finally managed to unstuck the hook and opened it sighing in relief still not realising what he did, and said humming happily, "Yep, it's done now."

Saying that he happily looked in the mirror, and froze seeing her standing there with lips apart and eyes closed in pleasure and nervousness. And her chest heaving as she breathed heavily, she opened her eyes, at no further movement and stilled too seeing him frozen looking at her.

Both were busy gazing at each other through the mirror, and she could feel her heart racing at the emotions that reflected in his eyes. She could see them turning dark by the second, while he could feel her anxious state. He closed his eyes to calm himself down, and nuzzled his face in her hair making her sigh and close her eyes, he whispered kissing her forehead, his lips touching her head,

"Relax! I won't cross the boundary till our wedding."

She immediately relaxed at his words, he sighed before taking a step back and moving out of the trial room. She finally managed to calm herself down as he went outside, and her heartrate came to the normal rate.

Changing out of the outfit, she wore her dress and walked out. Rey was outside bidding bye to the designer and Taani told her about the change in her blouse hook and she told that she would get it done. Rey asked her,

"Let's go?"

She nodded following him out, there was a comfortable silence as they drove towards her home. He held her hand again and she smiled softly at the gesture, before entwining her fingers tightly over his. They both reached her house, and he parked the car, turning to look at her. She was going to open the door, but he held her hand in a tight grip not letting her leave, she frowned as he was still holding it asking,

"Kya hua Reyansh?"

He just shook his head in nothing, before kissing her hand, and saying, "Two days and we will leave for Udaipur, only two days we have to live apart. After that, you won't have to stay in this hell."

She smiled at him, nodding, when he said, "I don't know how would I live without you these two days."

She frowned asking, "Kyu, kya hua? Aap kahin jaa rahe hain?"

He shook his head and muttered, "Jaa nahi raha, but hamari wedding ke liye or baad ke liye one month ki leave pe hun, so saara kaam wrap up karna hai. Next month ki scheduled meetings, office projects, hotel staff ko responsibility deni hai. Bahot saara kaam hai, or inn dino preps ki wajah se dhyaan bhi nahi de paya, to abhi ka pending work bhi dekhna hai. I might not even get time to call and talk to you."

Her face was going to fall down due to sadness, they both were habitual to each other but she knew the importance of work and there's no way, she would hope he would neglect it for her hence she said,

"Don't worry, aap kaam kijiye araam se, hum do din baad milenge na, parso raat hi to nikalna hai Udaipur ke liye. It's just two days."

He smiled, nodding, "I'll miss you!"

She replied back, "I'll miss you too."

His smiled widened if possible, lenaing down he kissed her forehead before resting his forehead on hers and muttering, "Go................before I change my mind and take you home for even these two days."

She could feel her heart fluttering, opening her eyes she leaned down kissing his cheek making him sigh with closed eyes before hopping out of the car and running inside her house. He smiled seeing her going in, before turning front and driving towards his own house.

**********************************************************************************

Singhania mansion (Naina's room)

"Kya kar rahe hain aap?"

Naina asked Ashish, lying on the bed clutching her teddy asshe talked to him on the phone. It was their usual routine now, talking on call every night as that was the only time they get with each other. She heard his gruff voice from the other side,

"Bas office ka kuch kaam complete kar raha tha. Ab ten days ki leave hai wedding ki, to ye sab department heads ko handover bhi karna hai."

She hummed saying, "Kitna maza aayega na Rey bhaiya or Taani bhabhi ki shaadi mein, I am so excited."

He smiled hearing the excitement and happiness evident in her voice, and hummed. She frowned pouting, "Aap excited nahi ho? Hum dono saath honge Ashish, har roz for the next ten days."

Ashish sighed and muttered, "Yeah!"

Naina frowned before chuckling mockingly, "I can see your excitement. Fake hi karlete isse achha."

He felt bad making her sad, but was helpless, his heart was feeling guilty hiding about their relationship from Rey, but he was a coward who himself chose to do this, waiting for the 'right time'. He said apologetically,

"I am sorry Naina, bas vo..................mujhe..ye sab achha nahi lag raha.......I mean....Rey mera best friend hai, and tum uski choti behen, I feel like cheating on him.................."

She scoffed, "Janti hun Ashish, but is it my fault? Why do you always behave like this with me? Mene to aapse nahi bola bhaiya se or sabse chhupane ko, in fact, I want to tell everyone but aapne mana kiya hai. I am respecting your wish, knowing you need time. But what about my wishes, you don't even talk properly, I wait the whole day to talk to you, or jab finally din ka vo time aata hai, you just ..........................Aap bata dijiye aapko kya karna hai? Aapko mere sath rehna bhi hai ya nahi?"

He looked down feeling guilty of what he was putting her through, he hasn't been the best boyfriend so far. He was the one to tell her to hide their relationship till he gathers the courage of telling Rey, he haven't taken her to a single date till now or spent time with her and is not even able to talk properly with her without feeling immense guilt in his heart, which he knew was hurting her. Maybe, they did a mistake of .........................

He stopped thinking, and here she felt her heart breaking as he was taking so much time, that he was even thinking about whether he wants to stay with her or not. She chuckled sadly, "I am sorry, shayad mene hi aapko force kiya relationship ke liye, when you clearly aren't ready for this. This surely isn't a good idea, neither you are comfortable, nor I am happy with the way it is going on. And clearly, aapko ab bhi sochna padta hai if you wanna be with me or not............"

She said and he was sure he heard her sob from the other side, his herat broke and he said, "Naina...baby please don't cry.........look......."

But she just shook her head even though he couldn't see her and said, "No Ashish, it's fine, I understand. And even you need to understand that this isn't what a person wants in his/her relationship. Do you realise there hasn't been a single moment that we spent together since that day?"

He felt himself feeling guilty knowing she was right, when she mumbled, "I am sorry, because of me you are carrying so much guilt and lying to your best friend. You don't need to do that anymore.........I promise I won't bother you now........"

His eyes widened and before he could have said, she cut the call and keeping it on silent, just kept it on the table as she let herself sob and cry holding her pillow and the comforter closer. She has never felt so much of pain in her life, since childhood, being the only girl in all of her siblings she was pampered to the fullest, but as they say, love never looks how the person's life has been before imflicting pain in the person's life. She cried, but was startled as she heard the door opening.

Wiping her tears with her hands, she closed her eyes pretending to sleep to whoever the person was, and soon heard the soft voice of her brother, her knight, Rey.

"Looks like my princess slept early."

She could feel her heart bursting both in irony, pain and love as he leaned down kissing her forehead whispering, "Nighty night my princess. Bhaiya loves you!"

Only she knew how hard it was to control her tears hearing him, as if he knew that she needed those words today. She knew that everyday he comes to her room before sleeping and kiss her forehead, since one time she was actually not sleeping as she was talking to Ashish, and since that day she would sometimes be awake waiting for him. She knew he was going to be late today so she thought he won't be here, but he was. And that thought made her somewhat relieved that at least her brother is there for her and thought, tears flowing down her eyes,

At least Rey bhaiya or puri family mujhse pyaar karti hai, if not anyone else. Thank you bhaiya, and I am sorry I lied to you about my relationship. Hopefully apko kabhi pata nahi chalega, or chale bhi to aap mujhe maaf kardoge.

***********************************************************************************************

So, how was the update? Coming to main point, from the next update their wedding track is gonna start, so basically I always write the whole wedding track of my stories first and then update it together so you guys can read it without any breaks. Since, the wedding track is gonna be kinda lengthy, it would take me some days to finish it and then publish it. So, please tell me, how do you guys want me to update it? Whether you want me to update it together after it's complete, or give you guys updates like I am doing right now? Coz, writing wedding track together would mean no updates maybe for a few days. Do tell me, how do you guys want it and I'll go with majority.

And also, I have pointed this out time and again, people find it so difficult to even vote, forget about commenting. Just look at the previous chapter's views, then votes and comments and you'll know what I am talking about. Being very polite, trust me, I am now going updates almost everyday and every single chapter is 6-7 pages long in word doc. It takes alotttt to type this much every single day trust me, least I can expect is you guys voting, if not commenting. Really guys, I don't need to tire my hands every day for this type of response, not to forget even during my exams. Please be considerate enough!

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 20.6K 46
An Indian arranged marriage love story. Like my first one this one has a new challenge. This girl here is different. Another gleaming image of confi...
3M 170K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
6M 208K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
53K 1.1K 9
✧Dynamics of life are never the same for all, but everything depends on the way in which you see through life, and sometimes the presence of just one...