INHUMAN

By MariaHossainnn

Celestia Don Vega, a 26 year old future Luna of the Moonlight Werewolf pack is worried she won't find her 'ma... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

CHAPTER ELEVEN

187 11 4
By MariaHossainnn

HELLOOO ppl! I am back! I am so so so sorry for keeping all of you waiting for so long. I had some things going on right now, I'll explain everything after this chapter. Have fun!

Celestia's POV:

I practically ran out of the store, not wanting to buy anything else. The sheer amount of embarrassment he has given me today is fueling my anger. He finally came out of the store totally chilled like nothing even happened. He laughed and got in his car while I stood outside staring him down. I got in the car slamming the door hard. He laughed again and shook his head.

"You know, you have some nerve staying at my house, spending my money and still acting like a little bitch." He said sarcastically and started the engine. 

I threw the shopping bags at him, "Spending your money?! Last time I checked, you were the one super excited to take me shopping, why, so you could humiliate the fuck out of me? Also, I never asked or begged for you to let me in your damn house. What's your answer gonna be huh? You felt pity, so you decided to bring me in? Or is it that dick of yours you can't handle? Trust me, I would have torn you apart by now if you weren't my mate, nobody speaks or treats their future Luna with such disrespect!" I growled, fuming.

"Luna? Is that your real name?" Marcello asked confused.

Shit. That wasn't supposed to happen.

"I-I mean, you can't speak to me like that o-or treat me like that. I haven't done anything to you." I said, purposely ignoring the confusion in his face and folded my arms looking away.

"Trust me when I say you are the most beautiful woman I've ever met, but...what the fuck are you?" He asked, taking out his silver gun from the holster and pointing it at me. My eyes immediately shot to the rearview mirror and sure enough my appearance had changed. My hair, now a deeper shade of orange, and my eyes a cobalt blue. I didn't realize, Marco's actions had affected me that way, but why was I reacting so aggressively? My coronation isn't due for another week or so. 

A sudden flashback from a few weeks ago showed me on my phone checking the lunar calendar and frowning upon the fact that there was supposed to be a full moon sometime during the month. The full moon is an essential day for all werewolves. The very first full moon in a year is the night where every future Luna out there marks their mate and the Alpha marks them, in order to tie the knots. If the Luna doesn't have a mate or can't mark her mate then she and her Alpha will go into heat....but right now this is the least of my concerns.

He grabbed my chin and pulled me closer, "Are you fucking possessed or something?" He said, carefully examining my features moving my face from left to right as my dissimilar features started to fade slowly. 

I don't have an excuse for this. I can't tell him now.

I used all my strength to push him away from me and give me space to make a run for it. I unlocked the door and tumbled out of the car, tripping over my foot. Marcello jumped through the seats, and before I could make a second move, he pounced on me slamming my body against the hard pavement. I tried to struggle and push him off of me but this man was a fricking wall. He locked both my hands above my head and stayed still, catching his breath. He then looked at me with the most daunting look in his eyes which made me whimper a little. 

"Bella, you need to stop fucking running. Let this be your last warning. Next time you run, I'm going to put a bullet through your head!" He screamed as I flinched looking away. 

I struggled some more to somehow loosen the grip but failed miserably which made him even angrier and took out his gun again but this time he threatened. He placed the gun under my chin and was about to say something when I let out a blood-curdling scream. The silver from his gun burned through my skin as I heard my flesh sizzle like hot oil. 

With the last bit of my vision, I saw two of Marco's bodyguards behind him. He was ordering them to do something but the voices were unclear, before I could see anything else, everything went black.

***(ahem ahem you know what scene it is..skip if u don't want ur eyeballs melted :D )

"Ready? Because once I start, I'm not stopping even if the goddamn house burns down." He confessed. I gave a sly smile probably throwing him off-board by now. He twisted my hips upwards making me gasp and bite my lip. "Do your worst," I said seductively and immediately realized what a huge mistake I made saying that.

"You asked for it." He said with a dazzling smile. He didn't wait a second longer, pulling out and thrusting inside me like a wild beast. I moaned and whimpered like a siren feeling the pain and pleasure flowing through my body. My eyes never wavered off his dick that kept pumping in and out of me.

"You like that, don't you? To look as I fuck you into oblivion, hmm?" He questioned. My answer came out as a muffled moan. He clearly wasn't happy with that. His hand fell around my throat pushing me down into the pillows as he fucked me relentlessly, my moans filling the air.

"Answer me!" He growled, putting slight pressure on my neck which only added fuel to the fire. I got even wetter as our slapping bodies got a volume louder in the room.

"Yes, I do!" I screamed. I felt a tight knot forming in my stomach and my walls started to grip him tight. "Cazzo.(fuck)" He said and looked me in the eye. "What? Is my slut so eager to cum she forgot who is in fucking charge here?" He mocked me. I was blazing in anger now. How dare he call me that? He's lucky I even call him my mate.

"Don't you fucking call me that you fucking bastard!" I yelled back. The moment I said that his lips curled up into a feral smirk. "I'll show you how much of a bastard I truly am, neonata (babygirl)" He flipped me over with one arm and brought my ass up and head down as I squealed under him. He slapped my ass hard, "I'll call you whatever the fuck I want. You belong to me now. Sei mio e solo mio(Mine and only mine.).....

(OK ITS OVERRR :)

"Celestia, open your eyes." His voice was so calm and gentle. I shot my eyes open and let out a loud gasp like I'd been underwater for much too long. I stared at the white ceiling and finally took a look around. "Where am I?" I asked. "In the hospital, you-uh got hurt right there and blacked out." He said pointing at the huge bandage under my chin. Everything started to flood back into my head. "I didn't get hurt! You hurt me!" I yelled.

"How the fuck did my gun burn you like that?"

"I-I don't know! I'm a-allergic..." I stuttered.

"You're the worst liar ever. I had to threaten the doctor when he asked me how this happened." He stated.

I sighed. There is no point in hiding it from him anymore. But I can't tell him now either.

"Look, I can't really explain it but I have this condition or something. It's not even a medical one either. It's like....a gift-" I said with a fake smile, hoping he would just let it go.

"I knew something was going on. You're a witch aren't you?" He asked suspiciously.

"What? No. I'm not a witch. I know you have a lot of questions right now, but all I can say is that I'm harmless to those who I care about. I feel safe when I'm with you." I said holding his hand in mine. He stared at me for a while before smiling and nodding his head.

"There is no way he bought that lie. This guy is a mob boss, he knows you're hiding it." Jaz said casually.

"As long as he doesn't talk about it, then I'm in my safe place for now,"  I said. 

"You feel safe around me?" He asked and I nodded in reply.

"But-" He started to say before I interrupted. 

"You kill people for a living and that makes you a monster so how can I feel safe around you?" I finished his sentence.

"Well, it's like a feeling you know. I just feel like I can trust you and you won't hurt me." I said sheepishly looking at my fidgeting hands.

He placed a lock of hair behind my ears, "Please don't get your hopes up about me, Princess. I'm not who you think I am." He said with disappointment in his tone.  

He's hiding something too.

We stared at each other for a moment until the memories from that lewd dream came back.

I hate my mind. 

I couldn't help but blush at the dirty scene playing in my head and Marcello seemed to notice the change of mood and chuckled.

"That reminds me, you didn't take off that underwear did you?" He asked with a smirk.

Hellooo again! We have some pretty wet dreams here lmao. Anyway, I'll just clear some questions yall asked me. Why was I late to update? Because I was packing, yes, I am going on a vacationnnn woohoo. That's why I have been so busy these days. My brain is literally on another planet right now. Two days...literally I tried to sit down with a calm brain and type the chapter. Absolutely nothing I came up with. And finally I did. How? Well, after finishing Squid Game, I started watching Alice in Borderland, they had some lewd scenes in there so I was like why not? I think our characters are starting to warm up with each other. yayyy Marcestia. That sounds weird. Somebody give them a couple name. Byeeee :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 23.9K 41
When Leah is gifted with an abusive mate, you'd think she would give up on werewolves altogether. But a new experience opens her mind and heart to pa...
117K 2.6K 20
Luna is part of the Blue Moon pack, sworn enemies of the Black Thorn pack. She has just come of age. It is time for her to find a mate. What happens...
223 0 73
Maxine Toussaint's daily life includes apart from studies, a job at a bookshop's warehouse and dealing with an alcoholic aunt since the loss of her p...
753K 21.8K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...