My And Your Parallel World ||...

By Xiojuun

You entered the parallel universe of Japan. Everything was the same as yours but this time there's demons. Yo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Art couple (oneshot)

Chapter 21

627 19 14
By Xiojuun

I think the sun is the only way to kill him. Gyomei remembered what Ubuyashiki had said to him.
An explosion has appeared in Ubuyashiki's estate. Everyone looked in the direction of the sound.

"An explosion! Oyakata-sama!" You yelled while gazing off in the distance.

You quickly ran out from the mansion, rushing towards Ubuyashiki's estate.

Muzan POV

I didn't expect this Ubuyashiki man had something up his sleeves. He used himself as a decoy and caused an explosion along with his wife and 2 kids. He even added spike traps in the explosion to delay my regeneration!

Suddenly, a bunch of spikes penetrated through my body from the ground. I realized it was a blood demon art technique. A lady appeared, it was Tamayo. My brows furrowed feeling anguish again like how this traitor has left me.

"Tamayo why are you here!?"

"These blood demon art belong to the man who got turned into a demon in Asakusa! ------You now have absorbed my fist! Do you know what it contains? A DRUG TO TURN DEMONS BACK TO HUMANS! So how is it working?!"

"You shouldn't be able to—"

"OH, I have turned the situation completely around! Though it would have been completely impossible for me to do it alone,"

"You are one stubborn woman Tamayo! And your hatred towards me is unjust! Who was it that kill your family? It wasn't me at all but you," I said as I shifted the blame to her.

"I JUST DIDN'T WANTED TO DIE FROM A MY DISEASE! IF I KNEW THAT I WOULDN'T HAVE BECOME A DEMON! I WANTED TO SEE MY CHILDREN GROW UP!" Tamayo retorted

"But In the end, you still ate a bunch of humans didn't you?" I laughed at her.

"SO TO PAY FOR MY SINS YOU AND I WILL DIE RIGHT HERE!! HIMEJIMA-SAN DO IT PLEASE!" Tamayo yelled.

No one's pov

Gyomei swung his weapon against Muzan's head. It got knocked off but his body was still standing there.

Just as I thought you can't kill him normally. Gyomei thought to himself.

Gyomei noticed that despite the explosion and the help from Tamayo. Muzan still had a lot of strength to fight. This means that Gyomei needs to fight this monster till sunrise. Muzan unleashed his blood demon art at Gyomei. Gyomei blocked it with his stone breath: the third form.

"YOU BITCH WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO WITH OYAKATA-SAMA!?" Sanemi screamed as he has entered the field.

"The pillars came!!" Gyomei thought as he glanced at them for a split second.

"EVEN IF YOU CUT HIS HEAD HE WON'T DIE!" Gyomei yelled to inform the rest.

"It's him! That's the guy!" Sanemi, Iguro and Mitsuri thought.

"So that's Kibutsuji!?" Giyu and shinobu thought.

"This stupid little shit I'm going to beat the fuck out of you," you mumbled

"MUZAN!!!" Tanjiro yelled, in an apoplectic voice.

The pillars and Tanjiro started unleashing their breaths.

"Breath of Mist, fourth form!"

"Breath of Clouds, fifth form!"

"Breath of Love, fifth form!"

"Breath of Snake, sixth form!"

"Breath of Insect, Butterfly Dance!"

"Breath of Water, third form!"

"Breath of Wind, seventh form!"

"Dance of the fire god, Sunflower Dance!"

The pillars were apoplectic upon seeing the man with red eyes, black hair and pale skin.

"You seriously thought you are going to corner me!? You all are going to hell now! I am going to kill all of you slayers tonight!" Muzan yelled.

"YOU'RE THE ONE GOING TO HELL!" Tanjiro retorted back.

"See if you can catch up to me! HAH!" Muzan mocked everyone on the field.

Muzan launched the infinite castle trapping the pillars and Tanjiro inside.

I need to get a foot onto this place... maybe grab onto something, Tanjiro thought.

Both you and Muichiro have split apart with the rooms. The infinite castle is like a maze. Infinite rooms... Infinite doors...A never-ending place. Muichiro walked around the infinite castle he ended up finding Gyomei. You were on your own, clearing waves of the lower moon to nothing level demons coming in your way.

"Breath of snake, fifth form."

"Don't touch her you scum!" Iguro said with anger.

"Kya! Iguro is so great!" Mitsuri thought.

"Are you hurt?" Iguro asked.

"No," Mitsuri replied admiring Iguro greatly.

"Let's go," Iguro said with a slight smile behind the bandages.

"Okay!" Mitsuri said with hearts around her head.

"It's an incredible amount of demons don't you think?" Muichiro asked Gyomei.

"It seems they are built with an imbued strength roughly the level of a lower moon. They're trying to wear us down," Gyomei said as he has finally gotten the grip of the situation after, fighting waves of demons.

"What about ubuyashiki?" Muichiro asked anxiously.

"He died one step ahead of us, it was a dignified end," Gyomei answered.

"After a demon took me down I was lingering on the border of life and death. He stayed by me the whole time," Muichiro recited his memories.

"He did the same for the rest of the corps who were nearly dead," Gyomei said the same thing.

Ubuyashiki was like a father to the corps; everyone thinks of him as a fatherly figure.

"Muzan took our father and he took my big brother! I will make sure he suffers before he goes to hell!" Muichiro exclaimed, infuriated with anger.

"Where am I? I smell blood..." Shinobu mumbled to herself.

Shinobu noticed Douma, he was eating girls. They were a bunch of dead bodies lying on the wooden plank bridge. They were slowly stacking up like a hill.

"Ah you came, oh a girl, you look young and tasty," Douma remarked, can't wait to taste the newly landed girl on his land.

Shinobu remembered who he was, her brows narrowed down. She gripped onto her katana hard.

'Shinobu leave the demon hunters. I know you are hard-working but I just want you to live a normal life and turn old that's enough for me.' Shinobu remembered her sister last few words.

She vowed to her sister on the day that she died, she will take revenge for her. Douma then introduced himself in a gentle-mannered.

"H-h-hel-help," A girl screamed for help as she tried to reach out.

"Shhh we're are talking right now," Douma said in a gentle tone.

Shinobu immediately rushed to get her in time and saved her before Douma almost killed her. 

"Whoa, you sure are fast huh? Are you a pillar?" Douma asked with his usual smile.

The girl that Shinobu saved suddenly was killed. She placed her body on the ground.

The weapon he used it: a pair of fans. He is the one who killed my sister! Shinobu thought.

"I am the founder of the internal paradise cult. I have to make all my worshippers including myself happy," Douma said with a happy tone.

"You're insane! Make everyone happy?! That girl was screaming for help!" Shinobu yelled.

Douma kept rambling about how he makes all his worshippers happy. Shinobu was disgusted and was greatly disturbed by him.

"You killed my sister! Don't you recognize this haori!?" Shinobu said grabbing her haori trying to show off the patterns of it.

"Hm? Ah, you mean the girl from before?" Douma said.

He talked about how he wanted to eat her and as he rambled, he got onto Shinobu nerves.

"Breath of Insect, dance of the bee sting," She poked Douma's left eye sheer out of anger.

"That was one nice stab, I couldn't stop it with my hands," Douma said.

"Blood demon technique, lotus ice,"

It's really cold! Cold enough to rip someone's lungs to shreds! Shinobu thought.

"You can't kill a demon just by stabbing you gotta go for the head," Douma gave a piece of advice.

How about poison? Will poison work? I am unsure if this works on an upper moon. Shinobu thought.

"AGHHHG this is a lot stronger than you used on Rui-Kun, THE MIXTURE CAN BE ADAPTED TO THE DEMON THAT'S WHAT THE MAN SAID," Douma yelled in pain.

So they do share information! Shinobu thought, becoming more alert than usual.

Douma was able to digest the poison.

"Looks like I was able to digest your poison. Hey, do you have other mixes we can test? C'mon, we can give it a shot. Ohh this is going to be so much fun! I might actually like this!" Douma said with insanity.

All the pillars were busy finding a way out and running in this castle. You were still stuck in the maze slowly being tired out.

They are trying to wear us down with demons constantly thrown at us. I am going to get very worn out like this I need to find an escape route quickly! Come on Y/n, it's either life and death right in front of your eyes!

Suddenly the door below You opened. You immediately fell into an endless hole.

"A slayer finally came. Hm? You look oddly familiar," Kokoshibo remarked.

"Upper moon 1!" Muichiro, who has reached a place where Upper moon 1 was waiting for demon slayers mumbled to himself.

"Ah, shit where am I?" You said hitting your head on the ground. Luckily, you didn't pass out.

"L/n-san, are you okay?" Gyomei asked.

"Himejima-san how did you end up here?" You asked.

"Tokito-san and I got separated," Gyomei replied.

"Is he okay?!" You asked immediately, out of worry.

"He's fine, we should go find him," Gyomei said

Muichiro POV

"Hm, I see now..." Upper moon 1 said in a sudden realization, he seems to have found out about something.

I looked at upper moon 1 he looks so different compared to the rest. He looks very dignified and majestic. I noticed he has a blade. I wondered if he was a demon slayer before he was turned into a demon. What type of breath user was he?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 24.2K 42
➡ Completed! Β© 𝚊 πš’ πš› πš’ 𝚜 πš› 𝚊 πš’ πš— 𝚜 β–Έ Published: Apr 08, 2020 β–Έ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
190K 4.8K 34
Another Rengoku Kyojuro fanfic! I don't own Kimetsu no Yaiba and also I don't own any of the characters. This is a fanfiction for those who loves de...
1.7K 35 11
A man runs into you as your walking, you find him again a year later but as a demon. You two have been friends for a year now ever since. You get a n...
1.9M 66.1K 145
You were one step to death, but someone came and save you and your brother. He was your saviour. He gave you a roof under your head, he gave you food...