Chapter 21

I think the sun is the only way to kill him. Gyomei remembered what Ubuyashiki had said to him.
An explosion has appeared in Ubuyashiki's estate. Everyone looked in the direction of the sound.

"An explosion! Oyakata-sama!" You yelled while gazing off in the distance.

You quickly ran out from the mansion, rushing towards Ubuyashiki's estate.

Muzan POV

I didn't expect this Ubuyashiki man had something up his sleeves. He used himself as a decoy and caused an explosion along with his wife and 2 kids. He even added spike traps in the explosion to delay my regeneration!

Suddenly, a bunch of spikes penetrated through my body from the ground. I realized it was a blood demon art technique. A lady appeared, it was Tamayo. My brows furrowed feeling anguish again like how this traitor has left me.

"Tamayo why are you here!?"

"These blood demon art belong to the man who got turned into a demon in Asakusa! ------You now have absorbed my fist! Do you know what it contains? A DRUG TO TURN DEMONS BACK TO HUMANS! So how is it working?!"

"You shouldn't be able to—"

"OH, I have turned the situation completely around! Though it would have been completely impossible for me to do it alone,"

"You are one stubborn woman Tamayo! And your hatred towards me is unjust! Who was it that kill your family? It wasn't me at all but you," I said as I shifted the blame to her.

"I JUST DIDN'T WANTED TO DIE FROM A MY DISEASE! IF I KNEW THAT I WOULDN'T HAVE BECOME A DEMON! I WANTED TO SEE MY CHILDREN GROW UP!" Tamayo retorted

"But In the end, you still ate a bunch of humans didn't you?" I laughed at her.

"SO TO PAY FOR MY SINS YOU AND I WILL DIE RIGHT HERE!! HIMEJIMA-SAN DO IT PLEASE!" Tamayo yelled.

No one's pov

Gyomei swung his weapon against Muzan's head. It got knocked off but his body was still standing there.

Just as I thought you can't kill him normally. Gyomei thought to himself.

Gyomei noticed that despite the explosion and the help from Tamayo. Muzan still had a lot of strength to fight. This means that Gyomei needs to fight this monster till sunrise. Muzan unleashed his blood demon art at Gyomei. Gyomei blocked it with his stone breath: the third form.

"YOU BITCH WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO WITH OYAKATA-SAMA!?" Sanemi screamed as he has entered the field.

"The pillars came!!" Gyomei thought as he glanced at them for a split second.

"EVEN IF YOU CUT HIS HEAD HE WON'T DIE!" Gyomei yelled to inform the rest.

"It's him! That's the guy!" Sanemi, Iguro and Mitsuri thought.

"So that's Kibutsuji!?" Giyu and shinobu thought.

"This stupid little shit I'm going to beat the fuck out of you," you mumbled

"MUZAN!!!" Tanjiro yelled, in an apoplectic voice.

The pillars and Tanjiro started unleashing their breaths.

"Breath of Mist, fourth form!"

"Breath of Clouds, fifth form!"

"Breath of Love, fifth form!"

"Breath of Snake, sixth form!"

"Breath of Insect, Butterfly Dance!"

"Breath of Water, third form!"