Chapter 20

Once you received your first batch of slayers after coming out from Muichiro's training. They all looked so dead.

"You can rest for now. Eat first to recuperate your energy," you smiled at them.

She's an angel! They all thought.

Muichiro will sometimes drop by to hug you. While at the same time gave glares to the male slayers.

How is she coping with how scary he is!? 

Muichiro walked up to you while you were overseeing practice. He seemed extremely tired and plunged his face into your bosom. He stayed there for five minutes. You received lots of stares. Everyone was shocked by his action, you were surprised too. You felt so embarrassed and pleaded with everyone to forget that the incident ever happened.

"Muichiro are you crazy!? Didn't I say that you can only do that when we're in private!?" You yelled at him.

"I was tired. The people there sucked. So I got tired of fighting them. I came to recharge my energy," He explained.

"You could've dragged me to another room! Why would you do it infront of people!?" You asked.

"I didn't think about it," He bluntly replied.

"I'm so embarrassed!" You proclaimed.

"It's already over. Don't dwell on it," He said as he hugged your waist.

"I hated..." Muichiro mumbled something inaudible.

"Did you say something?" You asked, you couldn't hear him.

"I was saying that I hate cheese tarts," He made an excuse.

"You hate cheese tarts!? That's good food you know!? Hokkaido ones are good as heck!" You exclaimed.

"I never tried those," 

"I'll get you some soon! They are really good! Maybe it's because you never tried the good ones," you said, hyped to let him try new food.

After the conversation, the both of you cuddled to sleep. The next morning it was a busy day for you two as usual.

"You have improved! Just a little more before I let you go onto the next stage," you said to your recent slayer that challenged you.

"Thank you for the compliment Y/n-sama! I will work hard!" The slayer said and went back to the training ground.

You called upon the next opponent and gave them feedback. You then challenge the whole group to their reflexes: you as the supposedly 'demon' and them as slayers as usual. You trained them till night time after that you could finally rest. You sat in your room spending time with Muichiro. He pulled out a red string with a small tiny bell on it.

"What's that?" You asked out of curiosity.

"It's a temporary engagement gift. It's simple for now...I will get a better one when things get resolved! I promise-" 

You hugged him tightly. You were moved. Tears of joy came out as you let out a tiny shriek.

"Don't cry! Please!" He begged. 

"Hey...um...I will tie it for you! Give me either one of your feet..." He frantically tried to calm you down.

He tied it on your right ankle.

"I'm so happy right now! You know...the people in my world get married at 20+ years old," you explained.

"Wow... that's pretty old..." He bluntly said as he tied it at your right ankle.