Chapter 22

I prepared to draw my Katana but then I noticed I started shaking. I couldn't stop this feeling of dread. My body couldn't bring itself to battle. I’ve never experienced this before. Was it because of Upper moon 1, or because I got...scared...?

"Your name...what is it?" Kokoshibo asked.

"Tokito Muichiro..." I replied.

"I see...the Tsugikuni has died out then," Kokoshibo said.

"Tsugikuni...? Who is that?" I asked out curiously.

"My name back then when I was a human was Tsugikuni Michikatsu," Kokoshibo said.

"You're the member of the Tsugikuni family that I left behind. My child's descendent. You are my offspring," Kokoshibo said.

An offspring to this guy!? I don't believe it! So this man used the first breath huh? I noticed my hands shaking.

"Calm yourself down...this doesn't matter to you. What matters is getting out of here alive and getting married with Y/n," I said to myself.

"You calmed yourself rather fast...quite a praise if I say so myself," Kokoshibo praised me.

"Breath of Mist, 2nd form: 8 layered mist."

"Mist as a technique that is quite an excellent choice," Kokoshibo complimented again.

"Breath of Mist, fifth form: sea of clouds and haze."

"Muichiro, your swordsmanship is quite refined at your age. You are 14, am I right? You surpassed your fear just so you can eliminate my existence. As my descendant, my blood may no longer exist but those cells remain in your body," Kokoshibo said.

"Are you joking with me right now? I may be your descendent but after hundreds of years passed not a single cell or drop of blood remains in this body," I mocked.

"Breath of Mist, seventh form: haze."

"I shall unsheath my blade now. Or else it would have been rude of me. Breath of the moon, 1st form evening shrine,"

Shit, my hand has been cut off...breath of the moon? Even after becoming a demon he still can use breaths!? His speed is something out of this world. I quickly tied my wound up to stop the bleeding. I went in for another attack.

"Breath of Mist, Advection slash."

Kokoshibo instead used my weapon against me and pinned me to a pillar with my katana. I'm stuck...

"Let me turn you to a demon, my descendant. You will be a great use for that man," Kokoshibo said.

"A descendant, I have never thought of having one and it moves my heart to see one. There is nothing to fear, if you want your arm to grow back be a demon and it shall grow. That man would be glad to accept you," Kokoshibo said.

I did not want to turn into a demon or anything I just wanted to kill this guy so badly.

"Let me stop the bleeding, humans are weak..." Kokoshibo rambled on.

Suddenly a gunshot was fired. He suddenly appeared behind Genya and cut off the arm that was holding onto the gun.

"Genya!" I yelled.

I saw Genya suffer from 1 arm then two 2 arms lost and a body cut in half.

"Ah, shit can't pull it out, can't pull it out!" I yelled in my mind.

"You aren't dead yet, there was a. Swordsman like you 300 years ago but after I sliced his torso he died maybe I need to aim for your head?" Kokoshibo said.