Chapter 23

"I died..."

"What's this place...?"

You see yourself waking up in a white room. You stood up and looked around. You weren't in your uniform. You were in a white gown with a translucent long cloth wrapped around your wrist and ankle.

Each step you took, a small formation of a circle of water ran away from you. Is this water? You bent down and touched the floor. It isn't wet but you could see your reflection.

"granddaughter,"

That voice you instantly recognized. Your face lit up. You turned and rushed to your grandmother.

"Grandma!"

"Why are you here?" You asked, seeing her appearance.

Your grandma didn't answer.

"Our house has kept this treasure for hundreds of years. Are you curious what it is?" Your grandma asked.

You nodded, looking at her intently. She instantly could tell that look of a curious you.

"It's that book. The one that brought you here,"

"That book is...our treasure?" You asked, in surprise with this newfound knowledge.

You thought it was some book in the house library. It was a book your mom warned not to touch or bring outside. You didn't think much about it and took it outside one day. You didn't know it would have caused you so much trouble.

"Y/n...you did well! Because of you, the book didn't end up in the wrong hands," Your grandmother thanked you and walked away.

"Am I dead?" You followed your grandma.

"You are dead. But, I can make you live again,"

"Do you love that boy with black turquoise hair?"

You nodded.

"Do you want to marry him?"

You nodded again.

"Enter this portal. In this portal, you can choose two options. One, die here and go back to the world you came. Two, if you stay here, I will send a letter. That letter will explain a few things I haven't checked. There was never a time a person who stays in the world they don't belong to. If you decided to stay in the world...I will do everything I can to help you,"

"Why did you help me?"

"We are family! Of course, I will help!"

You felt your tears welled up.

"Sorry it was my fault. At that time, I should've stopped your mother from marrying that cold icy man. You must have never felt family love before..."

You shooked your head. You didn't mind not feeling the love.

"I will...get going now...Grandma,"

"Go, you're young. You have many places left unexplored," Your grandma said with a smile.

You rushed back to her and hugged her.

"Remember, once you entered this door. You must never fall into a cliff. Or else, I will have extra work to do. If you have any other questions, I can invite the book guardian to answer," your grandma said as you walk into the portal.

**

No one's pov.

"Brother..." Muichiro said seeing his twin.

"Don't come this way! Go back!" Yuichiro yelled.

"Why? I trained hard to get to this point. Won't you praise me?" Muichiro asked.