Chapter 4

You arrived at Tokyo. It looked so similar to the olden Tokyo you saw on your textbook.

"Who's Kibutsuji Muzan?" You asked.

"The one who created demons," Tanjiro replied.

I must get to him first then. The king of demons. I bet he's like those adults at home.

"The streets are so developed here! I'm getting dizzy looking at these bright lights!" Tanjiro exclaimed.

You could clearly see his dreaded face. This was nothing to you. Modern Japan will probably take out Tanjiro faster than he is here.

You followed him to a less crowded place, to find a person selling noodles. You and Tanjiro ordered a bowl of noodles from him. Nezuko was asleep so she sat beside you.

Tanjiro suddenly left with lightning speed. You got alarmed and yelled,"Tanjiro where are you going!?"

You stared at Nezuko and gave her a few head pats. You waited for Tanjiro by eating. You waited and waited and was about to fall asleep until he finally appear in your sight.

"It's not about money! It's about you not finishing my noodles!" The vendor yelled.

Two bowls appeared before your eyes. The vendor asked why is Nezuko even biting on a bamboo. Tanjiro ate the two bowls fast. He apologized to you and Nezuko for leaving you both behind.

Tanjiro and you ventured off to a random place. A green grumpy looking boy appeared. He called Nezuko a brute and immediately Tanjiro was fuming mad.

"Who's this other human?" He asked.

"His companion," you replied.

He asked two of you to follow him. Tanjiro continuous rambled about how pretty Nezuko is until you entered a house.

You were introduced to this lady name Tamayo. The boy was named Yushiro. You sat down behind observing the conversation. Tanjiro was punched for asking Tamayo's age.

You learned many things from their conversation. Tamayo is a demon. She has lifted the curse of Kibutsuji Muzan and turn Yushiro into a demon. She is a doctor herself, and survives on a small amount of human blood.

"How do you turn a demon back to human?" Tanjiro asked.

"There's a way. Right now, I'm not at the stage yet but I just need two things. I need to study your sister's blood and demons that have more of Muzan's blood running in their veins," She requested.

"The blood that some demons personally received from Kibutsuji will be harder to obtain. This is a dangerous quest. So would you like accept this request even though it's risky?" Tamayo added.

"Of course! If I do...more lives will be saved!" Tanjiro smiled.

What a kind boy. The modern society is so different from here. The people back at my world are amazing fighting for human rights but...they sometimes go too overboard.

"Watch out!" The house back wall shattered.

Two demons.

A female and a male body. The girl has a ball the boy has his eyes close. The girl threw a ball and knocked Yushiro's head off.

They're very dangerous. They must have weak points.

Tanjiro commended Nezuko to take on the girl while he takes on the boy. You watched them helplessly. Who do you help? That's what you pondered.

When Nezuko lost her leg. you're certain that you should help her.

"Ho-ho. A girl demon slayer! I haven't seen one in a while!" That girl smiled.

She shot a ball you stopped it with an attack.

The ball can't be controlled like how it did with Yushiro's head. She solely now relies on her strength. I just need to hold up with these attacks and get to her head slowly.

Tamayo suddenly asked a question suddenly, "Are you aware Kibutsuji Muzan true identity?"

"What do you mean Escapee!? Shut up you damn bitch!" That girl retorted.

Tamayo told more and more and the girl got frustrated. She yelled out Muzan's name.

"No! No! I'm sorry! Please forgive me! Please!" She yelled suddenly and a hand came out from her mouth and stomach.

The hand that sprouted from her mouth snapped her. She solely disintegrated. The things you heard about Muzan slowly aggravates you. You could feel your blood boiling before Yushiro put a cloth on your mouth and snapped you out of your thoughts.

"Tamayo's art is harmful towards human please do not breath in," Yushiro informed.

You held the cloth yourself and rushed towards Tanjiro with an extra cloth. You covered his nose and informed him the same things.

That same night after Tanjiro was bandaged up along with you that came with a bit of injuries. Tamayo have asked if he would like to leave Nezuko with them. Nezuko held her brother, not leaving Tanjiro.

"South east! South east!" Your crow yelled.

What will I expect next?