Art couple (oneshot)

Your mom and Muichiro's mom have been friends since high school. So your mom decided to move near her friend's house. Your family moved when you were only five and you met Muichiro and his older twin brother Yuichiro.

"Mrs Tokito," Your mom called out to her.

(M/n= mother's name)

"Oh my gosh! Long time no see!" Mrs Tokito said.

"Yeah! How have your children been doing?" Your mom asked.

"Oh, they have been doing fine. Why don't I just call them out and let your child meet mine?" Mrs Tokito replied.

"Yuichiro! Muichiro! Come out!" She shouted. Two kids with long black hair fading to turquoise came out.

"Y/n!" Your mom called.

Muichiro, Yuichiro and You looked at their mothers with a slightly tilted head.

"Mum, why did you call us?" The kids asked their own mother.

"Y/n you see the next-door neighbor? Go play with them," Your mom said.

You hid behind your mom. Your mom had to carry you into their house and after that left you in front of the twins.

"Let's go into my house and talk," Mrs Tokito said.

"Sure!" your mom replied and follow Mrs Tokito.

"Hi! I am Muichiro Tokito this is my older brother, Yuichiro," Muichiro introduced himself gleefully.

You were shy, you didn't like to interact with people. So you didn't reply to Muichiro.

"Hi I am Yuichiro," Yuichiro spoke. You still stood there quiet, it took a while for Muichiro to make You say your name.

A while later as you were playing, Yuichiro threw a pebble at your forehead. You burst into tears immediately.

Muichiro hugged you and patted your back. He said, "Don't cry, don't cry you will look better if you smile."

"What happened? We heard crying!" Your mom asked as she immediately came out.

"Yuichiro threw a pebble at y/n's forehead," Muichiro snitched.

"Yuichiro! How many times did I tell you to stop throwing things at people! Sorry M/n about this," Mrs Tokito scolded and apologized.

"It's fine it's just kids playing that's all," Your mom said.

"I will lecture him more later," Mrs Tokito said and pulled Yuichiro's ears.

"Muichiro you are still hugging Y/n,(so adorable,)" Your mom giggled.

"Yes! I like her very much," Muichiro said with a broken sentence.

"When you two grow up why don't you two get married?" Your mom suggested.

"Mum, what is marry?" You asked.

"It's when you marry someone you will love your whole life and you can hug them however much you want." Your mom replied.

"I want to marry Y/n! So I can hug her and she doesn’t needa to cry anymore!" Muichiro exclaimed with pure Innocence.

"Then you must love me first!" You demanded with both your arms in the air.

"Okay, I will!" Muichiro exclaimed with extreme excitement.

As you grow older and older you grew attached to Muichiro. Muichiro was always nice and caring while on the other hand Yuichiro was always mean but his attitude got better as years went by.