Aaliyah's Love

By guddystar

"I know you married me only for my money and my family money. And I will not be giving you anything from us... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
New story!
Cover change

Chapter 23

21.2K 744 15
By guddystar

Emmett pov

I am really not interested to speak with these men. I came here with Aaliyah and I wanted to spend my time with her. But aunt Grace pulled me away from her to meet the investors. I am not really in the mood of business now.

I would look at Aaliyah and find her looking at me. I know she is bored. I tried to go to her but aunt Grace was pulling me back. I didn't like it. They went to a corner to discuss, even aunt Grace pulled me with her even after I protested. I looked at Aaliyah and found her looking at her drink.

I sighed and went with aunt Grace. They started talking and I zoned out. I am not interested. Soon aunt Grace excused herself. I took that as my advantage and excused myself.

Everytime, my first preference was business but now Aaliyah is my first reference.

I went where Aaliyah was sitting. But I didn't find her there except her clutch. I asked around and asked few people, they said they didn't see her. I started panicking. Where is she?.

I started searching for her. But she wasn't there anywhere.

"Emmett, there you are. I was looking for you. I want you to meet...." I stopped aunt Grace.

"Aunt, I can't find Aaliyah. Have you seen her" I asked still looking around.

"I am sure she is enjoying herself somewhere around here. But first, I want you to meet..." I cut her off again.

"No aunt, she is not here. I found her clutch only and she isn't anywhere. I have to search for her" I said looking at her. She was slightly glaring at me.

"Business comes first Emmett. You can find her afterwards. But now you have to do what I say" she ordered. I shook my head.

"Aaliyah comes first to me now. She might be in danger. We don't know" I said walking away from her inspite of hearing her call my name. My heart is telling me to search for her now. Is it a sign that she is in danger.

I looked again for her but I didn't find her. As time passes, I am getting more scared. I saw Jacob talking to someone. I went towards him.

"Hey Jacob, have you seen Aaliyah" I asked. He looked at me and furrowed his eyes.

"I saw her going upstairs. I thought she was with you" he said. I left him immediately going upstairs. I called her name walking down the empty hallway.

"Aaliyah" I yelled looking inside the rooms. Suddenly I heard a bang on the door. I walked towards it. I heard someone shouting for help. I recognised that voice immediately.

"Aaliyah" I called turning the knob.

"Emmett, is that you" I heard her voice. What is she doing inside?

"Yes it's me. What are you doing inside? Why did you lock the door" I asked turning the knob but it's locked.

"I don't know. Someone pushed me inside. Emmett please open this door. I am so scared, it's dark in here. Please help me out" she pleaded. I tried to open the door but it didn't work so I took out my cellphone and called Jacob. I explained the situation. He said, he is on his way here.

"Liyah, don't be scared. I am here okay" I said. She said okay but her voice was wobbling.

Soon Jacob came and opened the door with his keys. As soon as it opened, Aaliyah launched herself on me and started crying. I caressed her hair hugging her tightly trying to calm her.

"Shh. It's alright" I said. She sniffled calming herself.

"What happened Aaliyah" Jacob asked who was patiently waiting for her to calm down. Aaliyah pulled away from me.

"Someone came to me and said, Emmett was waiting for me in this room. So I came here to find janitor closet. But someone pushed me inside from behind and locked the door. It was so scary inside" she said hugging me. I rubbed her back.

I looked at Jacob, he had a confuse look on his face.

"I will check on this. I think it's better if you take her home. She is still scared" he said. I nod my head. I pulled Aaliyah outside the ballroom and went towards my car. I made sure she is safe in my arms.

This is all my fault. I should have been with her instead of going somewhere. If I didn't leave her, she would have not went in search of me.

Soon the car parked at my home. I helped Aaliyah out of the car and went inside. We went inside her room and sat on the bed.

"I am sorry Aaliyah. If I hadn't left you alone, you wouldn't have left in search of me. It's my fault, you got stuck in a room. I knew I shouldn't have left. I took you to a party and I should have been with you. But I left, I am sor....." I was cut off by soft pair of lips were placed on mine.

I sat there frozen with wide eyes. Soon Aaliyah pulled away and held her hand on her mouth looking at me with wide eyes.

Aaliyah pov

I looked at him shocked about my own action.

I found it cute when he was rambling. And my body moved towards him willingly and kissed his lips. When I sensed what I was doing, I immediately pulled away in shock.

I am scared he will push me away from him. I removed my hand from my mouth and started talking.

"I am so sorry. I didn't know what I was doing. I shouldn't have done it. I am sorry. I found your rambling cute and kissed you. I....." my rambling was cut off by his lips on mine.

I sat there frozen not believe what was happening. I feel his lips move along mine slowly. I came back to my sense and closed my eyes kissing him back.

We moved our lips slowly enjoying eachother lips. He cupped my face with one hand and kissed me deeply. I moaned and grabbed his coat tightly pulling him to me. We pulled away trying to check our breath. I opened my eyes and looked at him. His eyes were shining.

Again he captured my lips hungrily pushing me on the bed as he hovered above me. I kissed him back with equally force. I moved my hand into his hair and another grabbing his biceps. We kissed for few minutes not leaving eachother lips. He left my lips and started kissing my neck.

"Emmett" I rasped breathing heavily. He hummed sucking my neck. I moved my hands down to his chest to feel his muscles but his shirt was in the way. I unbuttoned few more of his buttons and touched his bare chest moving down. He groaned into my neck. He pulled away and looked at me. Immediately I captured his lips with mine for another sensual kiss.

We made out on my bed for how long, I don't know. He left my lips breathing heavily. My eyes were closed as I checked my breath. I feel him remove my hair from my face. I slowly opened my eyes and met with his dark brown eyes.

"Are you sorry for kissing me" he asked looking into my eyes. I shook my head.

"Good because I am sure, by tonight I would have kissed you. But you beat me up" he said. I looked away shyly. I heard him chuckle and tried to sit up but I grabbed on his coat stopping him.

"Please stay with me tonight. I am scared to be alone" I said looking at him.

"Okay. But first let us get changed" he said. I nod my head. He sat up and looked at his unbuttoned shirt. He looked at me and smirked. I got up from the bed and ran to my closet hearing him chuckle.

I leaned against the door and smiled to myself touching my lips. I still feel his lips on mine.

I didn't imagine to have my first kiss like this. It feels so right. I think I would like to kiss him all day. I twirl around my closet in happiness. I can't explain my happiness and excitement I am feeling inside. It was new to me.

Then I think about what happened in the party. I was so scared sitting alone in the dark. When I heard Emmett's voice outside, I was relieved. But who pushed me inside that room?

I changed my dress into my sweatpants and t-shirt. I removed my makeup and washed my face in the bathroom. When I went out found Emmett sitting on the bed looking at his cellphone. He was wearing only his pants without a shirt. He looked up and smiled at me.

Everytime I see his smile, my heart skips a beat.

He put his cellphone aside and slept on the bed. I joined him. He pulled me towards him by my waist and placed my head on his bicep. We layed there silently after he turned off the lights. Only the bed lamp is brightening the room.

"Emmett" I called his name. He looked at me and hummed.

"It's been six months since we are married today" I said. His eyes went wide.

"Really" he asked. I nod my head. He pulled me towards him and hugged me.

"Happy six months anniversary Aaliyah" he said kissing my forehead. I smiled and wrapped my arms him.

"Happy six months anniversary" I said. I pulled away and looked at his face. He was smiling looking at me. I saw happiness in his eyes. His smile is enough for me, I don't want anything.

I lifted my hand to his face and caressed his cheek. He leaned into touch closing his eyes. I moved up to his hair and pushed it back from his forehead. Then I run my fingers in his soft hair massaging his scalps. He sighed relaxing as I massaged his head.

After few minutes I pulled my hand away and placed it on his chest.

"Good night" I said and leaned up to peck his lips. I was pulling away when I felt him grab my neck pulling me towards him and kissed my lips. I kissed back. He leaned slightly above me and gripped my waist.

I thought he was sleeping.

After few minutes, he pulled away and looked at me.

"Good night" he said kissing my forehead. I closed my eyes and cuddled to him as he slept beside me.

I felt complete. Me in his arms sleeping together is dream come true. Everytime I would imagine to sleep beside him all cuddled up. I like this so much and I love him.

I hope we will be like this forever.

This time I have a feeling he will be with me forever. If that happens no one will be happiest woman as me in this world.

I felt him cover us with sheets and caressed my hair beside me. Soon I was sleeping peacefully with my love beside me.

*********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 53.8K 44
When Liliana signed up to become a private flight attendant, she believed she had a general idea of what the job entailed. Strictly professional. Wh...
891K 32K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
10.4K 463 13
"I DON'T FUCKING LOVE YOU! GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD, BELLA!" He yelled while he pointed his finger to my head. "DON'T LIE TO YOUR FUCKING SELF, CALVIN!"...
24K 2K 19
Saylor Rascow I never expected to fall in love. But I fell. I fell hard for him. Little did I know I was falling in love with a monster. And when th...