My Moon is My Life (KristSing...

By Yukino27_2020

One headline sprouted controversy, gossip and rumors. Two eligible and most popular bachelors, The perfec... More

Author's Note
Marriage
Hesitant
First Glance
Our Wedding
Perfect Husband
The First Sight
Husbands' First Day
A Shopping Date
Forgotten
The Unexpected
What's KFC?
A Little Bit of Chaos
Cast & Characters
Something's Changed
Attack Before A Double Date 🔞
The Double Date
The Double Date Part. 2
The Double Date Part. 3 🔞
Their Heated Afternoon 🔞
The Shy Giant
A Little Bit of Fun
Too Cute To Handle
I Love You
A Bedtime Story
It's You!
An Innocent Hangout
Cast & Characters Part. 2
Touchy Krist
You Belong To Me, ONLY 🔞
Hangover 🔞
Love Is A Choice
Fire!!
Running Away
A Situation
A New Addition
Perth's Confusing Day
The Truth Revealed
The Key To My Heart 🔞
A Glimpse Of The Past 🔞
Krist's Dilemma
I Said No 🔞
Let's Talk!
A Palace Visit
Domestic Routine
Domestic Routine Part. 2
Domestic Routine Part. 3
Domestic Routine Part. 4
Broken Together
I Want To Put Things Right
Knowing Godt's Past
Our Throuple
I'm Not Leaving, Ever
My Decision
You Are Ours 🔞
Am I Okay? 🔞
Meeting The Parents
Creating Balance
Welcome To The Family
Final Test
Meeting The Ex
Long-Awaited Moment 🔞

I Got My Eyes On You!

744 50 4
By Yukino27_2020

"How are things with Godt?" Krist breaks the ice with a question he has been wanting to ask Kimmon. He watches Kimmon pause in his breakfast and puts down his spoon. A frown breaks upon his face.

"We haven't been talking to each other... Since... That day," Kimmon admits guiltily. He has been meaning to have a talk with Godt, but Godt has been avoiding him like plague.

"You mean since you accidentally kissed and you ran away like a coward," Krist growls. "Not to mention, you left Godt moping around for days without an explanation. I would do the same if P'Sing did that to me."

Singto pats his husband's thigh to ease him down. He feels sorry for his brother getting the claws from a cute but hot-tempered cat. At the same time, he knows Kimmon is in the wrong this time.

"Phi... What does phi plan to do if Godt is ready for a talk?" Singto asks on behalf of Krist.

"I want to know his feelings. And, if he feels the same as I do," Kimmon answers with determination. "If he feels the same, I am ready to tell Father and Mother to break off the engagement with San."

"And P'Sandee is okay with this?" Krist asks again. He knows how sensitive Godt is to married men or being the third person.

"I had the talk with her. She is happy I found someone," Kimmon manages a smile.

Singto smiles and nods. He always knew Kimmon would find someone eventually. He remembers the first time they opened up about relationships. Kimmon was newly betrothed to Sandee but he never felt any excitement or happiness. Kimmon had more hopes to find love than he did. But he found his love first in Krist.

He squeezes Krist's thigh, feeling an aura of warm happiness surrounding his skin. Krist always gives him that feeling. Krist bites his lip and tries not to get distracted by Singto.

"First of all, Godt needs to know about the agreement between you and P'Sandee. I'm pretty sure that's the reason he didn't say anything and backed off," Krist advises sternly. "Godt never intended to have a relationship so you need to work harder. Good luck on that one."

"Never intended?" Kimmon repeats in confusion. He then recalls the number of times Godt avoided the question of dating or meeting new people. He was oblivious to that.

"Mmm..." Krist sighs with a sad expression. "It's not my story to tell. And I'm not on your side. But... If Godt feels the same way, I hope you can be his happiness."

Kimmon shoots Krist a grateful smile and picks up his spoon again.

"Just so you know, I will be keeping a close eye on you. If you ever make him cry," Krist imitates a knife-slicing sound with a finger on his neck to form a straight line.

Kimmon snorts amusedly in his usual way.

Godt is right. Krist is protective.

.

.

.

.

Ouch!

Godt groans as he pulls his bed covers away. A splitting migraine! He swallows his salvia and feels a lump forming at the back of his throat. That is not good...

He gets out of bed and walks to the bathroom. Taking a look in the mirror, his red eyes are rimmed with tear streaks. There is a dark bruise on his inner lip from the suppressed crying. His usual tidy hair is tangled and messy like Sirius Black.

Godt splashes cold water onto his face and hops in the shower, drenching his hair and body with freezing rain. He knocks around clumsily for the shampoo with his eyes closed before scrubbing his hair with shampoo that reminds him of Krist.

Ohh... Krist gave me this bottle.

After a teeth-clattering wipe-down with a towel, Godt pulls on an oversized light grey sweater and shorts before leaving the room. He heard Kimmon leave so he knows he is alone.

Godt walks to the kitchen and sees the note on the dining table. He opens the cover and sees a bowl of Khao Tom (Rice Soup) with a spoon at the side. He picks up the note and reads it.

If you're reading this note, I'm guessing you're hungry.

I made Khao Tom. Warm it in the microwave for 1 minute. Remember the instructions I taught you.

I'm heading to Ai Sing's place. Be back soon.

Kimmon.

Godt blinks and feels his mouth lifting. Even after all this brainwashing and hypnosis he has given himself, Kimmon still manages to make his heart flutter.

He brings the bowl to the microwave and taps on the timer to set it. Whilst waiting for his breakfast, he makes a cup of coffee and waits.

Ding!

Godt walks back and takes the bowl out of the microwave. He sits on the table and picks up the spoon. Taking his first mouthful, the warm and hearty broth makes his stomach growl for more. He takes another spoonful. Another. And another. Until he finishes the entire bowl.

"I have more in the pot if you want," Kimmon's voice pops out in the silent room, making Godt jump from his chair.

"W-w-when did you come back??" Godt shouts in shock.

"I just walked through the door. I called your name but you didn't answer," Kimmon blinks. He never sees Godt wearing anything oversized. The sweater makes him look small. And cute.

"Ohh... Umm... Okay..." Godt mumbles, lowering his voice. "T-thanks for breakfast. It was great."

"Anytime! So... Seconds?"

"Sure," Godt agrees. Kimmon walks to the kitchen and rolls his sleeves up, turning on the stove to heat the rice soup. Godt follows him and bites his lip, thinking to say something.

"Umm... Do you want some coffee?" Godt offers.

"Krap! Thanks!" Kimmon turns to Godt with a smile. Godt walks the other way and taps the machine for the coffee to start whirling.

"Godt?? We don't need to talk about what happened if you're not comfortable. But, I'm still your friend right?" Kimmon decides to address it. "We can talk about it when you want to."

Godt blinks and nods before realising Kimmon is not looking at him. "Thanks, Kimmon. We're still friends."

Kimmon hides a smile. He is happy Godt is talking to him again.

Godt hides a smile. He is happy Kimmon is talking to him again.

.

.

.

.

"Watch where you're going!"

Perth flinches back and wais an apology for the tenth person he has bumped into in the last five minutes. He debates heading home immediately but remembers he needs to get food for his dinner.

Surveying the area, he finds a crowded food court with many choices. Although he is still unable to make out a lot of the Thai alphabet, there are stalls with English translations or pictures for him to consider.

"Sawadee krap," He greets a hawker that sells Pad Thai. "Pad Thai song krap (Two Pad Thai). khàawp khun krap!" He steps back and waits for his order.

Thankfully, the wait is not long. Perth pays for his food and walks back to the train station. Familiar with the route, his mind begins to wander aimlessly until he hits a soft brick wall.

"Sorry... Kŏr tôht krap..." Perth wais again before a brute arm pulls him to a corner. He struggles to break free before slamming onto a wall with the rough arm cradling his back to free him from injuries.

"Stop avoiding me!" A low voice hisses.

Perth squirts his eyes shut before hearing the voice. He opens them to see Thanawat glaring at him, wearing a casual outfit he has never seen before.

"Phi... Thanawat..." Perth whispers, feeling his hand on his back.

"It's good to know you're attending classes so I can find you," Thanawat continues his firm grip on Perth's back. "I'll send you back."

"Why do you even bother with me? I'm just a friend of someone you work for," Perth blurts out.

"How would you know?" Thanawat counters back, making Perth blink. He sighs before leaning closer to Perth. Putting the other hand on Perth's shoulder, Thanawat plants a soft kiss.

W-what??

Perth freezes and feels Thanawat's lips pressing against his. A flashback appears. And he remembers the unknown kiss during that night. That night he was drunk.

He remembers the bold lips and deep grunts. The hands that touched his skin.

And

It is not Thanawat.

Thanawat breaks apart and whispers in Perth's ear.

"Now you know who kissed you that night. This one is from me." He kisses him again. This time with ferocity and passion.

________________________

17-10-2021

I fried my brain to write this chapter tonight. It has been put off for too long.

A little progress. I managed to add a little tease at the end. I also feel that the title of this chapter works for every couple.

Hope you're all still following the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 4.5K 11
Kongpob, an extremely popular first year student, has a weird routine of dating anyone - male or female - who asks him out first at the beginning of...
Choice By Ai

Fanfiction

66.6K 3.4K 12
At the end of the day, it is all about your choice. . . I know the description sucks! LOL! But I hope you give this fic a chance. Original pictures...
28.1K 1.9K 12
Ever since his older brother blurted out a love confession to his now husband in front of their entire families, Krist has secretly wished for a chee...
138K 11.6K 39
Arthit is in 2017. Kongpob is in 2020. They live in the same apartment, but in two totally different worlds. Can they find their way back to each o...