Taarey ff - A Modern Day Fair...

Door Meera_corner

Highest Ranks #1 in Taani #8 in cousins #2 in Taarey ... Meer

SYNOPSIS
CHARACTER SKETCH - 1
CHARACTER SKETCH-2
PROLOGUE
Chapter-1
Singhania Mansion
Singhania Mansion - 2
Singhania Mansion - 3
Singhania Mansion - 4
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Raichand House
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
NOTE!!
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter - 10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter- 14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter - 53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Epilogue!

Chapter-29

1.7K 65 11
Door Meera_corner

Hello people! I am so relieved that my exams ended today! Though I could only manage this one single chapter for the day, but I think since I won't be busy with exams now, Iw ould be able to update more.

Lats update had less taarey scene, so I think this update is gonna completely compensate the previous one! Hope you guys enjoy!!!

************************************************************************************

Author's POV

Taarey were in Rey's room after Swadhinta locked them both inside, lying down on his bed. Rey was half lying with the support of all the cushions and pillows along with bed rest while Taani was lying horizontly with her head on his stomach. He was continuously caressing her hair strands, as she lied down with her eyes close enjoying the feel of his fingertips massaging her scalp. While he said, feeling the texture of her long, soft, luscious hair. He just loved them the most.

His heart pumped rapidly as he saw her long hair sprawled underneath her on the bed and some of them on his chest and lap. Her innocent face resting peacefully, her eyes closed as her lashes curtained her cheeks and her soft lips into a small relaxed smile.

Smiling, he caressed her cheeks and she squirmed a little, before turning still lying in the same position but her face towards him, as she kept her hand on his torso beside her head, opening her eyes. He smiled seeing her looking at him, she asked in a small voice,

"Kya hua?" Shaking his head, he remained silent, still admiring her and caressing her hair strands. Her dupatta was lying on the bed too carelessly beside her, he could see the outline of her chest as she laid down facing him and looked away for a second, not to make her conscious. And then again glanced at her face asking softly, "Did you like all your clothes? Or you want some changes in them?"

She denied shaking her head, "I loved every outfit. They are perfect!"

He grinned, when she said amused, "I still can't believe that you told mumma on her face that her choice isn't good. I am sure she is still in shock."

He chuckled humourlessly, "She called for it, why did she think I would let her dominate you in front of me? She needed that message not to mess with you anymore."

She just hummed when Rey sighed, "Did you feel bad.........after all she is still...your mother?"

She said honestly, knowing she doesn't need to hide it from him, "Honestly speaking, haan mujhe bura lagta hai jab papa ya unke bare mein kuch galat bola jata hai, ya someone talks disrespectfully to them. Jese bhi hain, they are still my parents, I can't see them going through insults and disrespect."

He sighed, feeling bad and said feeling guilty, not for talking to Sheetal like that but because Taani felt bad, "I am really sorry, I didn't realise, agar tum chahti ho to I'll apologise to them."

She looked at him surprised, he hated her parents, he hated them the most still he was ready to apologise to them because of her. She wondered what she did to deserve this wonderful man in front of her, holding his hand and embracing it on her chest while he tried not to focus on how her skin brushed against his hand, she said,

"Nahi Reyansh, mene aapko sach isliye nahi bataya taki main aapse unko sorry bulwa saku, I was just being honest. But aapko kabhi meri wajah se unse maafi maangne ki zarurat nahi hai, specially when you aren't at fault. I know it was her fault, we receive what we send out, if people disrespect them, there's a reason behind it. It's their actions. As much as I hate to say this, they are getting what they deserve. You don't ever need to apologize to them for anything and put yourself down, mujhe bilkul achha nahi lagega agar bina aapki galti ke bhi you'll bow down in front of my parents because of me."

He felt so happy listening to her, he would have apologised without a second thought if she would have said even though he would have felt bad, he knew he wasn't at fault and she understood this made him feel out of this world. His hold on her hand tightened, as he whispered, "Thank you so much for not misunderstanding me. I have anger issues, I won't deny, especially at times when it's about my family or the people I care about. And my anger is the biggest issue, I don't even know what I blurt out at times due to this. If I ever say something to you in anger, just know, it's just my anger speaking and I won't even mean half of the things. Okay?"

She nodded smiling, "I would, I promise. I won't misunderstand you when you get angry, no one is perfect, even I had so much insecurities and such low self confidence. Mujhe pata hai aaj meri bhi galti thi, agar main hi mumma ko bol deti, khud ke liye stand leti to fir aapko vo sab bolne ki zarurat hi nahi padti."

He nodded being honest, she was right, and he was happy she knew she needs to take her own stand at times, "It's fine, we'll work on that together, right?"

She eagerly answered affirmatively, "Yep, we will."

He smiled caressing her forehead and hairs now, while she just kept lying there when the sound of door opening caught their attention, they heard the cute voice of Naina saying loudly,

"Main andar aa rahi hun, you guys have just few seconds to correct yourselves."

Taani blushed and tried standing up, but he didn't let her move and said muttering,

"Dramebaaz!"

He said loudly, "Aaja andar!"

Naina giggled, and came inside keeping a hand on her eyes, Taani gave a puppy look to Rey asking him to leave her so that she can sit, but he showed her a calm face and told his sister, "You can open your eyes."

Naina immediately did and her face turned into awe seeing both of them, "Aweeee, you both look so cute..."

She hopped towards them, and said as she saw Taani squirming to sit up, "Ohhho bhabhi don't worry, main hi to hun relax!"

Taani calmed down at her words, when Naina took her by surprise as she flopped down on the bed lying vertically keeping her head on Taani's belly now and making herself comfortable, "What are you guys talking about?"

Rey answered himself getting more comfortable on the bed, "Nothing, just some stuff, tu bata yahan kese?"

She giggled taking atani's head and keeping it on her hairs, and Taani understanding her started caressing them as Rey was doing with her, when Naina said, "Main to bas time pass karne aayi thi, bhabhi, achha aap batao. Is there something special you want to do in your wedding?"

Taani said caressing her head with her fingers, "Nahi, matlab maine kuch socha nahi tha apni shaadi ke bare mein itna detail mein, so...........I don't know. Ummm, haan ye zarur wish ki thi ki meri family ke saath mera bond achha ho, coz of obvious reasons and now it has happened."

Naina grinned, when taani asked, "Achha Naina, tum batao, tumhara koi dream hai tumhari wedding se related?"

Rey's eyes widened hearing her, and before Naina could have replied he said, "Hum ye baat kyun kar rahe hain, kuch or karte hain. Vese bhi iski shaadi mein abhi 10 saal hain."

Both the girls looked at him in disbelief and shock and Taani asked, "10 saal? Rey zyada nahi ho gaya, 10 saal mein she will be 30.............."

Naina huffed saying, "Bhabhi bhai ka bas chale na, to 30 kya 50 mein bhi shaadi nahi hone denge..."

And then muttered under her breath,

Agar Ashish or mere relationship ke liye maan bhi gaye na, to shaadi to tab bhi nahi hone hamari.

Rey just shrugged answering, "Haan to, you are a baby, abhi bas padhai or career pe dhyaan do. No shaadi talks."

Taani giggled while Naina huffed, Rey narrowed his eyes at Taani as she said teasingly, "Achha fir to main bhi Naina ki age ki hun, ek kaam karte hain, hamari shaadi bhi 10 saal baad karenge. Kyun Naina?"

The girl burst out laughing high fiving each other while Rey looked at Taani with disbelief, he knew he was caught, as Naina kept giggling and said, "Awesome idea bhabhi, socho humari shaadi ek sath. Cool na!"

Taani nodded winking while Rey rolled his eyes, "Whatever, na to humari shaadi postpone ho rahi, na hi........" he pointed at Naina, "Tumhari 10 saal se pehle. Got it?"

Naina teased him poking her tongue, as she turned on the bed lying on her front keeping both her hands and face on taani's belly,

"We'll see."

Rey just shook his head as Taani was silently enjoying their banter, they all were startled as they saw harshali and vansh sprinting in the room already in their casual clothes screaming,

"Taani chachi! Taani chachi!"

The trio smiled widely, as Taani sat on bed still with Naina's head on her lap, as the kids bounced on the bed hugging her.

"Hello muchkins! School se kab aaye aap dono chachi ki jaan?"

Harshu answered back, hopping to Rey after kissing Naina's cheek, "10 minutes before chachi!"

Rey gobbled his princess's cheeks, making her shriek as she cuddled close to her chachu and Vansh kept clinging to Taani who was now cuddling the other baby Naina too, Naina asked the duo,

"How was your school?"

They both answered going on and on about what all they did, when Rey asked them, "Aap dono ne lunch kiya?"

They shook their heads, Vansh replied, "Mumma ne kaha change karke aao, fir Siddhi (Swadhinta) chachi ne bataya ki Taani chachi aayi hain, to hum unse milne aa gaye."

Taani kissed his cheek, "Hn, chalo neeche chalte hain and let's feed you both, bhook lagi hogi na?"

The duo nodded, and all of them got down from the bed as Harshali was in Rey's arm whiel Vansh in Taani's and Naina was bickering with the little guy as usual as they descended down the stairs. In between Vansh said something about chocolate and Naina's eyes widened in realisation,

"Hawwww, main to bhul hi gayi!"

Till that time, they all were in the living room, where everyone was present but the men, along with Sanskar and Taara too who came home after their pao bhaji feast.

The kids hopped down from Taarey and went to Kanchi and Aman's lap, Gauri asked Naina, "Kya hua Naina, kya bhool gayi bachha?"

Naina looked at Rey accusingly, "Bhai aapne kal promise kiya tha, you'll bring chocolate for me, you didn't."

Rey bit his tongue and closed his eyes remembering that and everyone chuckled seeing his nervous face, all settled down enjoying the show as he said making a puppy face, "So sorry princess, kal laa dunga pakka."

Naina huffed looking away crossing her hands, "Nahi, aap bhul gaye na, or main bhi. Aapne yaad bhi nahi dilaya. I am not talking to you."

Rey looked at everyone pleadingly, but all just smiled stifling their laughter, he huffed seeing them just enjoying when he said to Naina, "Achha meri princess ko kya chahiye? Vo jo bolegi vo karunga!"

Naina looked at him, "Pakka?"

Rey held his neck, "Meri jaan ki kasam!"

Nian smiled shrugging, "Ab aap Taani bhabhi ki kasam kha rahe ho to pata hai you'll do it."

Everyone took a second to gauge that but when they did, all burst out laughing while Taani flushed and Rey had a sheepish smile on his face. Taara high-fived Naina, giggling. Rey rolled his eyes saying,

"Achha na, bata kya karun?"

Naina's face lit up, "Mujhe na gobhi ke paranthe khane hain abhi, aap banake khilao."

Rey's eyes widened, even everyone else was surprised too, Twinkle said jokingly, "Naina punishment Rey ko deni hai, khudko nahi."

All laughed and Rey made a puppy face, "I can't even justify myself here, Twinkle bhabi sahi bol rahi hain, bana to main dunga but kha kon paega. Princess kuch easy do na!!!"

But Naina was adamant, "Nahi aap hi banao, mujhe aapke haath ke hi khane hain. Abhi! Varna no maafi!"

Saying that she huffed and went towards Vandana before plopping beside her and hugging her tightly, Aavantika told him, "Rey bol rahi hai to bana dena."

He scratched his head before giving up and shrugged defeatedly, "Okay, lata hun banake."

Everyone's face lit up, hearng him, Amna said, "Ab ye to hume bhi dekhna hai ki Rey tum kese paranthe banate ho."

They all eagerly nodded as he went towards the kitchen, but taani noticed his tensed face. She knew he doesn't even know how to boil water, he never stepped in kitchen for anything besides eating and she felt concerned both for him as he was gonna cook, the kitchen as he was gonna cook AND Naina coz Reyansh Singhania was gonna cook. She sighed wondering how those flatbreads would look and taste. Sanskar chuckled here,

"Mujhe na kitchen pe or paranthon pe taras aa raha hai ab."

All chuckled and Taara said sweetly,

"Nahi, aise nahi hai, I am sure Rey bhai bahot ache paranthe banaenge."

Swadhinta told her, "Hopefully aisa hi ho."

Naina hummed, "Nahi to unki punishment meri punishment ban jaegi."

She looked down anxiously and everybody giggled. Taani smiled before looking at the kitchen, she looked at everybody who were joking and laughing and making an excuse of washroom slipped out from the living room.

**********************************************************************************

Here Rey was in the kitchen, scratching his head as all the ingredients were kept in front of him, but he didn't know what to do with them. He was so confused. Groaning he clutched his head as he poked the kneaded dough which chefs gave him,

"Ye aata hai, isse roti kese banegi, or ye gobhi side mein kyu hai? Isme nahi honi chahiye thi?"

He said looking at the shredded cauliflower at a side, wondering how it was go inside the parantha now, he mumbled, "Chefs se pakka gadbad hui hai, mene bola tha gobhi ke paranthe ka samaan dena hai. Ye sab alag alag kyu pakda diya."

Taani who came towards the kitchen heard him and giggled softly hearing him, he looked so cute confused. She was standing outside the kitchen near the only window of the kitchen that was far away from the kitchen island where Rey was standing. She waved her hand and made small sounds catching his attention, he looked at her amused, before sighing relieved and showed her pointing at everything and making a puppy face,

"Help me naa!"

He pouted cutely, mouthing at her and she giggled, gesturing her to relax before pointing at herself and asking him to just watch her. He nodded excitedly and gestured a thumbs up, she smiled before starting acting in front of him, so that he can follow and cook. He started copying her, taking the dough first as she pointed at it. He looked at her hands carefully where he showed her how to roll it into a small ball. He did exactly that showing her, she smiled giving him an okay, and then asked him to place it on the rolling board. She gestured towards the rolling pin, and he picked it up, before copying as he started rolling it, but it was not perfect round. Taani gestured him it was okay, then pointed towards the shredded cauliflower which already had all the spices, he picked it up, and she asked him to put it on the dough sheet. He almost spilled the whole bowl and she gasped loudly, and shook her head frantically stopping him. he gave her a sheepish smile and put the excess back into bowl making her giggle. He gave her a stern look making her stop laughing, and continuing her actions. He followed her as she showed how to wrap it, then covering it with wheat floor he again rolled it, this time making an almost perfect round shaped flatbread. His lips turned into a grin seeing it and he showed her, she gave a thumbs up, then asked him to keep it on the flat pan (tawa). He put it on, and she showed him how to bake it, he did that perfectly and soon took a out a steaming hot gobhi parantha onto the plate. Both of them grinned seeing it, he looked at her again showing it and she smiled looking at how good it looked. She just hoped it would taste just as fine and Naina loves it. He leaned down a little to the counter and looked at her intensely, feeling so much delight that she came to help him knowing he needed it. He mouthed a 'thank you' giving a flying kiss, genuinely grateful, his sister would be happy because of her.

She blushed smiling softly, and smiled, before gesturing she is going. He nodded and she left not before giving him a heart warming smile that made his heart race. He smiled seeing the parantha then sighed remembering the moment, it was just so special. Shaking his head, he made one more parantha and took the plate out in the dining room.

*********************************************************************************

Everyone looked at the plate surprised seeing the paranthas, they were looking amazing in terms of making them for the first time. Kanchi said surprised,

"Wow Rey, dekhna mein to bahot ache lag rahe hain."

Taani smiled as he raised his collars, making everybody chuckle, Sanskar said, "Bhabhi, taste to baki hai abhi."

Naina nodded, and started tearing a morsel, before dipping it in the curd and putting inside her mouth. As soon as the parantha touched her tongue, she relished the taste moaning in delight,

"Oh my god, this is delicious!"

Rey sighed in relief when Swadhinta asked surprised, "Sachhi?"

Naina nodded eagerly, "Haan bhabhi! Bhaiiii, superb parantha..."

They all came and took a bite, while Taani was smiling at Rey, she took a morsel and fed both Vansh and harshali, Vansh said jumping on Rey, "Chachu aapne to mumma se bhi achha parantha banaya hai..."

Everybody chuckled at his words, and Rey picked him twirling him around. "Thank you chachu ki jaan!"

Naina too jumped happily and hugged him, "Superb bhaiya! Thank you! You are the best bhai in the world."

He smiled hugging her tightly, looking at Taani who was busy in talking and happily giggling with his mothers. Today, if he could fulfil Naina's wish, it was just because of her. And this meant a lot to him.

**********************************************************************************

Night time!

Taarey were in the car, as he was going to drop her back to her house. She was looking outside but his gaze was going towards her every minute. She looked much more beautiful to him after what happened during the day, though a small thing, but yes, he could see today how beautiful her heart is.

He took a different turn, she looked at him surprised but didn't say anything, and he kept driving confused,

"Puchogi nahi ghar ki taraf kyun nahi liya?"

She denied shaking her head, looking at him, "I trust you!"

He looked at her with a surprised smile, just three words, just these three words were enough to set his heart on fire in happiness. As if it was lit up like a bulb. He drove and took the car towards a cliff stopping it near it, she smiled seeing the hill side and how they could see the whole city along with night sky and the moon and the stars. He turned towards her and said softly,

"I wanted to thank you!"

She glanced at him questioningly, whe he explained, "You know Naina has said many times that I am the bets brother, I thought aaj nahi kahegi. But only and only because of you, I got to hear it today. Thank you so much for helping me in making her smile. Main ache paranthe bana paya sirf tumhari wajah se."

She shook her head softly, "You don't need to thank me, or trust me, agar paranthe ache bhi nahi bante na, tab bhi Naina would have told you you are the best brother. Aap jante nahi kya apni behen ko? Only your love and efforts matter, she would have eaten them no matter what. And aap kab har cheez ke liye thanks bolna band karenge, vo sab ab meri family bhi hain."

He smiled nodding, taking her hand, "I have something for you."

She looked surprised as he took something from the back seat, a small lunch bag she didn't notice and he opened it immediately filling the car with fragrance of hot steaming parantha. She asked amused,

"Gobhi ke paranthe?"

He nodded chuckling, "I know tumhe ache lage jab tumne taste kiye, to I thought why not make it for you, so baad mein jaake banaye the."

She felt herself smiling wholeheartedly at his efforts, she felt so special that he again went to kitchen just to make them for her, and smiled, asking,

"Bahar khayein?"

He immediately nodded and they both got out of the car, he helped her sit on the bonnet and settled down beside her before forwarding the lunch. She smiled tearing a morsel and forwarded it to him,

"Aapne to taste hi nahi kiye apne banaye hue paranthe..."

He smiled eating it and moaned, "Wow! Not bad!"

She giggled, "Not bad is a small word, they are yummyyyyy!"

She said eating it and moaning, ge felt himself smiling at how happily she ate it. He ate again as she fed him, and then herself. He said eating,

"Chalo, ek cheez to aayi mujhe ache se banana.........Puri life gobhi ke paranthe chalenge mam aapko? Or kuch nahi banana aata mujhe."

He asked sheepishly, she smiled softly nodding, "Agar aap aise hi banake khilaenge, to pakka chalenge..........."

He smiled feeling happy, he never had interest in cooking, but seeing how his just one dish made both Taani and Naina so happy along with whole family, he knew this won't be the first time he would be cooking. He was willing to learn to cook various other things, if that meant both these ladies and all his family would have these big smiles on their faces. They both kept sitting on the bonnet relishing their food, talking and talking and talking till he decided to drop her back home.

***********************************************************************************************

Sooooooooooooooo? Happy people?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

166K 8.8K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...
167K 12.8K 18
♡Book one in Destiny series♡ **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** "Don't think that you married me and...
4.4M 152K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
1.3M 52.1K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ • Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...