✍🏻 Little Matchmaker

By Emmy_Lovelace

A story about two people whose lives are quite out of the ordinary and both have significant trusting issues... More

Intro
1 - Scheming
2 - According to Plan
3 - Checking Out
4 - Levi
5 - Reading
6 - Enough
7 - Auction
8 - The Things We Do for Charity
9 - Knock on the Door
10 - Right.
11 - Dark Past and Bright Future
12 - For Better or Worse
13 - No Worries
14 - Three Suitors
15 - Christmas 🎄
16 - Christmas Morning
17 - Christmas Day
18 - The Little Prince and the Fox
19 - Wrecking Ball
20 - Sweet Dreams
21 - The Big Surprise
22 - A History Lesson
23 - Love and Hate
24 - A New Friend
25 - The New Year
26 - 1st Day of School
27 - Mr. Right
28 - Dark Screen
29 - The Slap
30 - Misunderstood
31 - Contradicting
32 - The One
33 - More to Talk About
34 - That Night
35 - That Day
36 - Lost
37 - Saranghae
38 - The Monday Curse
39 - Coming Up The Surface
40 - Helpless

Intermission

453 13 6
By Emmy_Lovelace

Hello peeps!

Apologies for the radio silence! I know I didn't post for a few days, but I am writing (in the background) a lot, so there is more content coming soon!

But the reason for this post is, that I am kind of having a slight dilemma now and wanted to check something with you.

For those who are reading my other yuzufic for now called just 'Work in Progress', you might know that I gave a try writing from a 1st person perspective.
And the more I am playing around with it, the more I realized how much easier it is for me to convey the feelings of the characters.

I always preferred reading from a 1st person perspective but never writing in it until I actually gave it a try now.

So I was wondering, would you mind if I would from now on switched Little Matchmaker into that?
Or would it throw you off?

Please do let me know what you think, what would you prefer, because no matter how much I enjoy the writing, I am writing it for you and above all want you all to have a good time reading.

Thank you for your comments and have an epic day!

Ciricorn

♥ ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.2K 29
"Dear Yuzuru" That's how you start every letter off. He's been your best friend for 10 years. Even after leaving him, fate brought you two together a...
30.1K 1.1K 24
Everything happens for a reason. This story is about an Indonesian girl, back in the 1940's that went to Japan to continue her studies . Her life com...
3.4K 264 18
-New Story- In a world where soulmates exist, finding one's soulmate is considered the ultimate stroke of luck. After an accidental encounter, Hana...
28.7K 893 3
Where Sana attempted suicide and Tzuyu sacrificed something big for her-her career. [W A R N I N G: If you are suffering from a DEPRESSION, DO NOT RE...