Shrouded Honesty (Minju x Mal...

By WonTomi8

Y/N is a cold hearted vigilante with no regard for the health of those he rains "justice" upon, but a quiet k... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 33

321 26 0
By WonTomi8

Y/n felt his torso, searching for the wounds he had sustained.

He really did my wounds up. The only thing left is the pain from the inflammation... I guess I should go thank him next time I see him.

Y/n slowly made his way to his feet, taking deep breaths as he ascended.

This is going to be a long walk home...

After a few hours of walking, Y/n finally reached his part of town where he found Jisoo and Wonyoung sitting at the park.

Should I? Nah. I don't want to interrupt their time together. Speaking of which, I should go find Minju. I want to at least apologize so that I can get closure in case she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore.

With a moderate amount of struggle, Y/n finally made it to Minju's house with a new set of clothes. Following a deep sigh, Y/n anxiously pulled his phone from his pocket, dialing Minju's number.

I hope she picks up.

Immediately after the first ring, the other line opened.

"Hello?!"

In his exhaustion, Y/n droned on unknowingly ignoring Minju's audible shock.

"Hey, can we talk? I'm outside your house."

Before he knew it, the call ended bringing with it a sense of defeat-one greater than that he faced hours ago at the hand of multiple stab wounds.

Heh... I guess she doesn't want to talk...

Not even a few seconds later, Minju's front door opened, catching Y/n's attention. A glimmer of hope sparked in Y/n's heart as he watched Minju sprint to her gate, opening it before running into Y/n with her arms wrapped around him.

"Where were you all this time?!" Though muffled, Minju's voice reached Y/n's ears. Her voice shook within the material of Y/n's clothes, striking his heart.

"I was out."

"Did you and Jisoo do something together?"

"No. I was out by myself. I did see him though."

"Why were you gone for so long?"

"It's only been a day."

"Only a day?!" Minju pulled her face from Y/n's torso, visibly crying, "I was so worried when you didn't show up to school. I ran to your house right after to find that your parents didn't know where you were... Do you know how scared I was that I had lost you?!"

Y/n smiled a pained grin as he caressed Minju's head, "I'm sorry MinMin."

Minju pulled away slightly, causing Y/n to grimace in pain.

"Ya. What's wrong?"

Before Y/n could answer, Minju grabbed Y/n's hoodie, pulling it up to reveal sites of visible damage on his torso. Scar tissue formed where holes previously existed with inflamed skin puffing all around signifying that something was wrong.

"Ah... I guess I should come clear."

"First, answer me. Did you get stabbed? What is this?"

"I did get stabbed, but I'm fine."

"How does that sentence make any sense?!" Minju grabbed Y/n's arm, "Come on, we're getting you treated."

Before she could move anywhere, Y/n pulled her back to her spot.

"I'm fine." Y/n pulled Minju's hand to his torso, "Feel."

As Minju dragged her hand across the former stab wounds, the girl's face quickly turned red.

"See? I'm completely fine."

Minju pulled her hand away, covering her beet-red face.

"Y-Ya! What are you doing making me touch you?!"

Y/n chuckled, lowering his shirt.

"Relax. I'm just showing you that I'm fine. I might scar but that kind of just happens. But other than that, there's just throbbing pain from the inflammation."

"Wait- If you got stabbed, how are you perfectly fine? Do you have superpowers?"

Y/n scratched his head, "I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say..."

"Could you put it in a way that isn't directly saying it?"

"A guardian angel saved me."

Minju's eyes lit up with curiosity, "Guardian angel?! Those are real?"

"I guess so. He appeared out of nowhere with a blinding flash, and saved me from dying."

"Woah... I wonder where they are right now. I'd like to thank them."

Just then, Minju started waving behind Y/n. When he turned around, he saw Wonyoung and Jisoo passing the entrance to Minju's neighborhood.

Heh... Ironic.

"That's not important right now. What's important is that I should come clean."

"Yes. Yes you should."

"Yes, that was me that saved you that one night. As for where I was, I was out fighting crime as a vigilante. I have been for quite a while now."

Minju sighed, "You're still doing that? You should stop. You almost died trying. I don't want to lose you..."

Y/n's expression changed from its soft expression to confusion. "Still? What do you mean by that?"

"I saw Nari ssi while you were gone. She was with Jisoo ssi and she told me that you used to be a vigilante when you two were friends."

Y/n furrowed his eyebrows, "Jisoo?! What were those two doing together?"

"She was his old babysitter apparently."

Y/n sighed, "I missed her huh..."

MInju placed her hand on Y/n's cheek, grabbing his attention. "Nevermind her. I'm here now. I want you to stop going out like that, okay?"

Y/n smiled, "I guess I should, huh?

Minju wrapped her arms back around Y/n, tightening her embrace. "I can't believe you were so stupid..."

Despite not seeing it directly, Y/n sensed his beloved Minju crying once more.

"I'm sorry MinMin."

"Don't be sorry. Just don't do it again."

Y/n breathed a soft breath of relief, "I promise."

"Good."

Minju tightened her hug, causing Y/n to wince in pain.

"Ah- MinMin- That hurts..."

Minju released her hug.

"Oh! I'm sorry!"

"No worries," Y/n chuckled, "I'm just still hurting a little from it."

"You should go to your house. Your parents are probably worried sick."

Y/n nodded, "Yeah. You're right."

"I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Yeah."

Y/n limped to his house, making sure not to potentially reopen any wounds. As he knocked, he felt a sudden feeling of impending doom.

Oh no... I'm going to get one hell of a scolding for telling them I snuck out. But I have to tell them at least some truth.

Not long after he knocked, Y/n's mother opened the door.

"Y/n!!!" Y/n's mother pulled him in for a hug, "Where were you this entire time?!"

"I'm sorry mom. Can I take a shower first? I desperately need one."

"Yes. Make it quick though."

Y/n walked into his house, seeing his father walk down the stairs, curious as to what the cause of all the commotion was.

"Oh, you're home."

"Yeah..."

"I suspect you'll give an explanation."

"Right after I shower."

"Okay."

With similar struggle, Y/n scaled his stairs, pulling clothes out of his closet before walking into his bathroom. After carefully showering, Y/n returned back to his parents. Finding both adults sitting on the couch, Y/n chose to sit on the couch opposite of the room from them.

"So," Y/n pursed his lips, "I snuck out."

"Where did you go?" Y/n's father asked.

"I went out on a jog to blow off some steam. As I was jogging, I was attacked, and almost killed. Luckily, someone saved me before I suffered any serious injuries. Since I couldn't move or even talk at the time, they watched over me. Once I was able to move again, they let me come back home."

"Do you know who this person is?"

"I'm not acquainted with them."

"I see."

Slightly anxious, Y/n relaxed his posture, "That's that."

Y/n stood at the floor in silence, expecting a scolding from either of his parents.

"Well, you seem to have learned your lesson."

Y/n looked at his father surprised, "You're not going to yell at me?"

"Why would we? You almost died. Scolding you is the last thing we should do. Who knows what trauma you went through. Neither of us want to put you through any more trouble."

Y/n smiled, grateful for his parent's understanding.

"Thank you."

"Don't thank us, just be more careful next time. And let us know when you leave the house. We don't mind you leaving late at night as long as you're responsible about it."

Y/n nodded, "Okay."

"Did you talk to Minju?" Y/n's mother interrupted, "She stopped by earlier."

"I did. I went to visit her since she was on the way."

"Ok. Good. She seemed really worried."

"That's good to hear. She wouldn't stop calling me stupid for what I did."

Y/n's father chuckled, "I'm glad someone hammered it home."

Y/n chuckled with his father before returning to his room to rest as per his parent's orders.

This is a lot to unpack... At least Minju doesn't hate me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 467 10
A member of a schools gang called Y/n lives out his remaining school years while trying to graduate. What will happen while he does this who knows.
262K 3.8K 27
Y/n L/n was treated like the scourge of his world, and all because he lacks any superpower or super abilities. His parents abandoned him, people beat...
14.8K 1.1K 27
Y/n is a normal highschool student who were loner in his class, he wanted to make friends with his classmates but he was thrown away and he was bulli...
12.1K 586 21
KTH X READER My very first work Kim Taehyung A cold, ruthless and emotionless mafia worker who only believes in either not catching or not leaving. H...