Love in The End Zone| Spencer...

By trillest_lvhh

End Zone "For those who daringly make it out of the friend zone, a task for only few people. If they make it... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
๐ŸšจNEW BOOK UPDATE๐Ÿšจ
Michael B Jordan Book Out Nowโ€ผ๏ธ
60. (The Start of Part 2)
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
No strings attached 2 preview MBJ
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
No strings attached 2 (MBJ 2nd preview)
Power Book II: Cane/Tariq sneak Peek

7.

3K 140 9
By trillest_lvhh

Y/N

It was the next day as I was in the living room minding my business while talking to Storm and Jamal as the door bell rung. My mother went to go get it as I was laughing at Jamal and Storm arguing. "Yeah she's here you guys supposed to be going somewhere?" I heard my mother ask as I immediately laid down trying to pretend I was sleep. "Y/N" I heard but ignored her placing the throw blanket on me.

"Y/N" I heard again but I ignored again closing my eyes. "Girl" she said as I heard her walk into the living room. "She's sleep?" I heard Spencer ask. "No she isn't" Storm snitched as I just continued to play sleep. "She was just up talking to us" Jamal added as I grew irritated. "I guess I'll try another day Ms. Y/M/N." Spencer said. "No baby it's fine" I heard my mother start off before I felt her snatch the blanket off of my body.

I just looked at her "get out the house and go do something, especially if someone is trying to be your friend" my mother explained. "I was sleep" I expressed. "Lie again" my mother said as I just sighed before sitting up. I looked back at Spencer before getting up from the couch and going upstairs.

I wet my wig as it curled up and I placed it up in curly bun.

I placed some lip gloss on my lips before I went and got dressed in a pair of shorts and a tube top. I then threw on a pair of white high top converses.

I grabbed my wristlet, a towel, my phone and then headed downstairs. "That's what you're wearing?" I heard Jordan question. "What's wrong with it?" I asked then looked down at my outfit. "Nothing you're fine. You ready?" Spencer asked as I left off the last step of the stairs nudging Jamal's head as I walked past him.

He got up and followed us as I got into the back seat of Jordan's car "play some woo" I said as Jordan got in the car. "Who?" He asked "Woo" I repeated as Jamal got in next to me. "What is woo?" Spencer asked. "Pop smoke" I answered. "Hand me the phone. You know who this is" I started off then started playing "welcome to the party".

"Ohhhhhh" I heard Jordan say "Asher was playing the hell out of this song" Spencer added. "I bet he was" I simply said as I took a picture of Jamal and I. Spencer looked at me from the mirror in his sun visor as we faintly smiled at each other. I went back to cheesing with Jamal.

We soon made it to the beach as Jamal immediately started to slather sunscreen on his body. "Really the sun is damn near about to go down" I said watching him. "It doesn't matter. you'll be well done and I'll be medium rare" he said proudly as I just rolled my eyes and shook my head. We walked onto the beach as I laid my towel down then sat down.

Jamal sat next to me as I just looked at the water "you missing New York yet?" He asked. "Being out here is better as far as how I'm living and where I'm living but" I started then shook my head. "It's not fair he stays up there while I'm out here living out here" i said then shrugged my shoulders some. I then looked over seeing Spencer begin to run as Jordan was throwing a football.

"We're literally out here to watch them throw a fucking football" I simply said causing Jamal to laugh as I just smiled at him. "I miss this" he started off as my smile dropped "miss what?!" I asked leaning away from him some. "Not like that trust me" he said with a little sass as I placed my middle finger up making him chuckle. "I mean me being abled to come over and we go do things. It's like I went from seeing you every day , to just the summer and now to whenever you feel like it" he said as my face softened. "It wasn't intentionally at first but then I grew up and started realizing I just didn't want to deal with everyone and their drama" I admitted.

"But Y/N it's affecting everyone else who has nothing to do with it" Jamal expressed "your mother, my mother, me, Storm even your uncle hell you don't even know your grandfather on your mother's side." Jamal explained. "Yeah but all these years my mother could've had me with her but she chose to just have me part time and now all of a sudden she wants me in her life" I expressed. "Maybe you need to sit down and talk to her." Jamal suggested as I just looked back at the water.

"Ooo ten o clock" Jamal said as I looked around "what?" I asked as my eyes fell on two girls who were eyeing Jamal. "A threesome sounds pretty good right now" he said as i scrunched my face up. "You lost your virginity?" I questioned "and you haven't?" He asked before getting up and heading that way.

I just grabbed my phone texting my father as I heard Spencer. "New York" he said as I looked up at him and he came walking towards me. "You two really drug me out here to watch you two throw a ball?" I asked as he chuckled.

He then looked at me as I just looked at the water "what's up with you?" He asked. "What do you mean?" I asked finally looking at him. "You look like something's wrong" he said as I faintly smiled. "I'm just" I started off then shrugged. "What?" He asked looking at me. "I don't even know you to be talking to you like that" I brought up in a small laugh. "Yeah but at least with me i can relate just a tad bit" he said "yeah how?" I questioned. "You have to say something in order for me to respond" he said as I just straight faced him causing him to laugh some and look out at the water.

"If I make the decision to ask my mother to stay here with her for a better life I just want my father to be okay" I admitted as he looked at me and I looked down feeling a tear come from my eyes. "If I leave I want him to be okay financially, emotionally and Physically" I admitted. "Which is understandable because I want the same thing for my mother" he said as I looked at him and listened. "It's hard moving from the hood into wealth meanwhile your family is still in the hood. But sometimes you have to take the opportunity so everyone else can eat good too" he explained.

"If you don't take the opportunity then everyone including you will still be in the hood" he expressed as I wiped my falling tears away. "I'm sorry" I apologized then looked away. "No it's fine" he said as I felt him wipe my falling tear away. I just looked at him as he smiled at me some. "You're like this with all your female friends?" I asked curious as he shook his head. "when you're strong all the time, sometimes you just need someone to comfort you" he said as I looked away then down at my hands.

"You can't keep placing everyone's problems on yourself. You're the child and he's the adult he should be worried about what's best for you financially, emotionally and physically" Spencer explained as I just looked over at him and we shared a faint smile. "Layla is having a party this weekend she wanted to know if you wanted to go" he said as I just dropped my head back "uh no, for one and two I'm going to a fashion show with my mother"I started off "thanks anyway" I thanked.

"How are we going to hang out if you keep trying avoid me?" Spencer asked as I laughed. "You have a girl friend I am not trying to intervene with that at all" I admitted throwing my hands up some making him laugh. "Yeah but we're friends so it should be cool" he shrugged off. "You must've not been at the party yesterday?" I asked sarcastically as he chuckled.

"I don't know let the friendship go with the flow it's either we'll be friends or don't talk to each other" I simply said with a shrug. "Leave it up to you we won't talk to each other" he said standing up as I let out a small laugh. He helped me up as we just smiled at each other. "My folks and the people in our neighborhood are having a cookout this weekend also. I'll miss Layla's party and take you and Jordan with me to the cookout" he suggested.

"I really don't want to piss my cousin and her best friend off or it's going to be a long summer" I said as he chuckled and waved them off. "They're not seriously best friends they're only best friends because now you're here" he said as I looked at him "what?" I questioned. "I'll tell you but you have to promise me you're coming" he said. "Can Stormy go?" I asked "yeah" he said as I faintly smiled "okay" I finally said. "Okay" he said through his smile.

"I'm going to uh need your number so I can text you" he said as we swapped phones and I placed my number in his phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 7.8K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
158K 5.6K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
209K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...