The Royal Love

Oleh lareesahayat

About the Crown Prince Al Hussein of Jordan who is a striving hardworking prince found the love of his life b... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Hardwork pays off
Live your dream
The best is yet to come
Stages of love
Listen to your heart
The first time I believed
For better, For worse
I got lost in you
Your silence hurts
Forever to go
Better Angels
Author's Note
Till death do us part
Ashes of roses
Embrace for Impact
Among Lions
The Last Goodbye
Announcement

Six Feet

862 7 4
Oleh lareesahayat

Third Person's POV

Few weeks later

Hala was a bit cranky since morning but she got hyper when Hussein gave her a file to complete till evening. Hussein was about to step on the stairs when Hala pushed him towards the study room and locked it.

"Why did you not give that file earlier?" Hala asked while putting hands on her side.

"Because I received it now!." Hussein said

"Then I can't complete it so early". Hala voice rose due to anger to which Hussein shrugged and moved forward to pick a book from the shelf

"Ameer Al Hussein!. This isn't a joke." Hala was just exaggerating the whole thing.

"You have the whole evening Al Ameera Tul Hala, get on work asap". Hussein purposely said in a mocking tone just to increase her anger because he knew what's coming next.

"I won't do it." Hala declared

"The file is important you know that and we need it by tomorrow." Hussein said and moved quickly to hide his smile because he was succeded in his mission, it was becoming a ritual that when ever she got cranky, they both end up in bed, and now with the fuming anger, Hussein is certain that she is turned on.

"Are you ordering me?". Hala asked while in front of him through the small space between shelf and Hussein, tsk tsk not a good idea lady

"Yeah I'm, because I am the Mr. Husband here who can order." Hussein said quickly masking his smile.

"You know if I were the husband here, you would not be standing here like this". Hala said

"Then how would I be standing? Huh like this huh?". Hussein said while putting her arms above her head

"Answer me my fiesty angel!". Hussein asked her, she turned her head to kiss him but he quickly moved his head away and her lips only touched his cheeks

"Naah answer me first". Hussein demanded while grinning

"Yes, you would be standing like this now shut up and kiss me". Hala said

"All you have to do is say". Hussein said.
He moved his head down to her level and pressed his lips on hers. He kissed her upper lip and then bottom while still her arms were still above her head, capturing her hands in his one hand while with the other hand, he started to unbotton her shirt, he moved away from her lips and kissed on her neck, he let go of her hands and she moved them in his head pulling his hair from the roots. He definitely liked this she could tell this from his groan, he moved his lips from her neck to her throat, she also unbottoned his shirt, feeling his bare muscles. He moved aside, she jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist, she felt him walking towards the table pushing aside all the books from it.

"Love me Hussein". Hala said in a breathless tone. And he saw all the sparks in her eyes which he was feeling in himself, he kissed her again with all the passion and love that he felt for her. He was panting hard when he saw stars twinking in front of his eyes. She hugged him with her head on his chest to catch their breaths. Hussein got up and poured a glass of water for Hala, she drank the half glass of water and he drank the remaining half. They were wearing their clothes when Hussein saw the condition of the study room, there were books all over the room.

"We have to do a lot of cleaning". Hussein said laughing.

"No, only you have to do it because I have to complete a very important file for tomorrow". She said winking at him seductively and they both laughed.

"Let the world catch us then". Hussein said in between the laughs.

"Nooooo". Hala said

A few days later

Hala was feeling low for a week now. She took a day off from office. She somehow convinced Hussein for the office while he was reluctant to leave her like this. She was analysing her condition from the past days, something clicked in her mind.

"When is your appointment for the doctor?" Hussein asked on phone while she was driving for the hospital

"I am on my way and relax Hussein, I am fine now". Hala said and they talked for a few more minutes and then cut the call. Doctor thoroughly checked her and gave her the news which was already expecting.

Hussein came back from office but Hala was nowhere to be seen. He went outside to check her when he found her in garden taking slow swings.

"Here you are and I was looking for you in whole house". Hussein said

"I want to take some fresh air". Hala answered

"How are you feeling now?". Hussein asked

"Superb". Hala replied with an assuring smile.

They went inside the home, Hussein went to room to freshen up while Hala went to kitchen to set the table for dinner.

"What's the special occassion?". Hussein asked looking at the table.

"Nothing, I just wanted to have a candle light dinner with my husband". Hala replied to which Hussein smiled. He opened the napkin to put it on his lap when he saw a something written on it. He opened the napkin to see it completely.

"Our family is about to get bigger by two feet". He was shocked to read the sentence. He looked upward to see Hala who was bitting the corner of her bottom lip smilingly.

"Does that mean that you are?" Hussein left the sentence imcomplete.

"Yes, I am expecting and already 5 weeks along". Hala said while nodding her head.

"Ya ALLAH". Hussein said while standing from chair and going towards Hala.

"I am so happy that I could not apprehend that". Hussein said kneeling in front of her

"Thank you so much". Hussein said kissing her hands.

"Allah blessed us". Hala said while hugging him

"Alhumdullilah". Hussein said tightening the hold

A few weeks later

1st trimester

Hala was sitting on the edge of the bed when she saw Hussein coming out of washroom wearing his vest only. He was drying his hair when he saw Hala staring at him

"Like what did you see?" Hussein teased Hala

"Come over here!". Hala ordered him

"Yes ma'am". Hussein came towards her when she got up and hugged Hussein tightly, nuzzling in his neck. She kissed his neck inhaling his sharp, spicy scent. She kissed him and moving upward his cheeks, she bit them and then kissed him.

"Relax lady, wanna eat me alive!". Hussein said laughing when she hugged him again, while tightening her hold around him.

After a while, Hussein bowed down his head to kiss Hala on the neck. He pushed her hair aside and kissed on her shoulder, moving up to her neck and ear. He tightened his hold on her and whispered sweet words in her ear.

When she got relaxed, she loosened her grip on him and kissed his forehead, in the same way he always does.

"I love you". Hala whispered

"Love you more". Hussein said kissing her forehead.

@rhcjo The Royal Hashemite court of Jordan is delighted to announce that Their Royal Highness Crown Prince Hussein and Crown Princess Hala are expecting their first child. The baby is due in autumn of this year.

View all 639668 comments

2nd Trimester

Hala was hysterically crying when Hussein entered the room.

"Heyy sweetheart! What happened, why are you crying angel?" Hussein asked caressing her cheeks with his thumb.

"Hussein what if I die while giving birth to the babies? What will the babies do without me?" Hala asked the most difficult question from Hussein, he felt like his heart had stopped beating just merely thinking about it.

"Why are you thinking such things. Hala don't be so stupid, we will raise our babies together inshaALLAH, you are my brave girl, angel." He said after composing himself.

"Promise?" Hala asked

"InshALLAH". Hussein said kissing her forehead, then her eyes which were red because of crying.

"Do you feel any mercy for me?" Hussein asked kissing her drenched eyelashes. He then move forward and kissed her cheeks, her chin, her corner of lips and then her lips. He was pouring his tension, his heartbreak in the kisses.

"Promise, you won't ever think about such things again". Hussein said kissing her chin.

"Promise!" Hala said while hugging him

3rd trimester

Hala took a break from office, this pregnancy was taking a toll on her. Hala was sitting on bed when Hussein came out of dressing room wearing a blue suit. This was hormonal Hala's wish, she wanted him to wear something blue today while the normal Hala hates his blues.

"How am I looking?" Hussein asked twirling around.

"You look like a fine gentleman, handsome". Hala said cupping his cheeks and Hussein kissed her nose.

"I'll try to come earlier today but you being a good girl will take your medicines and food on time. Ok?" Hussein repeated his morning sayings.

"Ok!" Hala agreed

When he came back from office she was laying on the bed closing her eyes. He slowly moved towards the bed, he was about to cup her cheeks when she opened her eyes and smiled. Hussein smiled looking towards her, she put a finger on his dimple like always.

"Why do you do that?" Hussein asked her about her habit of poking his dimple.

"It looks too adorable and I adore it and I don't want anyone to look at it so its my responsibility to hide it. Understand?". Hala gave an elaborated answer

"Every bit ma'am." Hussein said while laughing.

"Have you eaten your food?". Hussein asked

"No I was waiting for you and I want to have biryani in dinner". Hala said while pouting

"As you wish". Hussein said

"Biryani must be spicy, my kind of spicy". Hala ordered

"Anything else ma'am?" Hussein asked

"No!" Hala said winking at him and he placed a hand on his heart and blew her a kiss while going towards the dressing room and she reciprocated the act.

Hussein ordered the maid to bring spicy biryani and then went to the washroom to take a shower and freshen up. When he came back, he saw Hala massaging her feet. He threw the towel on chair and started walking towards her. Both smiled looking towards eachother. Hussein slowly moved her hands and started massaging her feet.

"Hussein, you don't have to do this". She was feeling awkward that he was touching her feet.

"Angel, you are struggling, bearing all the pains, I know, I can't take them away but let me help in lessening them". He said while massaging her swollen feet and legs.

The maid came after a while to tell that the dinner table is set. Hala was about to get up when Hussein picked her up.

"Husseeeeeeeein". Hala screamed his name, she was not expecting this from him

"Shhhh, just be comfortable, I won't throw you promise". Hussein said while walking towards the dinning area. He slowly put her down when they reached the dining table. He served her biryani while Hala's eyes lit up with the aroma of it.

She was about to pick up the spoon but then she paused and looked towards him placing the spoon in front of him.

"Do you mind feeding me?". Hala asked with her puppy eyes.

"Always at your disposal, ma'am". Hussein said while picking up the spoon. He started to feed her with his hands when she also picked up the spoon to feed him. He always avoided the typical south asian foods due to the spices but now her pregnant self with puppy eyes, he was left with no option but to eat the spicy biryani. She put the morsel in his mouth, it was too spicy for him, but he was eating for her sake. He was getting red while eating the food. He started to change colours and Hala was observing him intently, first his already pink cheeks started to go red, then the pinna of ear, then she saw his neck started to change color, his lip line, his water line and then his knuckles. It was a sight worth seeing for Hala, she had never seen a man changing colour so profusely. He was one of his kind. She poured a glass of water and gestured him to drink. When he put the glass aside, Hala moved onto his lap and placed her lips onto his. He instantly accepted her, she started to move her lips onto his, when she bit his bottom lip and he groaned. She was dominating the kiss and he was letting her dominate. After a while, she moved away with her red cheeks. She hid herself into his chest.

"So someone is shy now?". He asked her

"Nooo". She smilingly saw him and kissed her forehead.

A few days later

Queen Rania celebrated the baby shower for Hala. Queen Rania herself supervised the whole event. She and King Abdullah were way too happy for the arrival of their grandkids. They had invited all their close friends and family members.

Event Decor

Hala's dress

"You look gorgeous, sweetheart". Queen Rania said to Hala while hugging her. After that, they played a few games, ate the food and congratulated the couple.

On the weekend, Salma and Iman, together with Reema and Imama organized another baby shower for Hala. Everyone in their proximity was happy for them and they celebrated it with love and enthusiasm.

Event Decor

Hala's attire

2 weeks later

Hussein posted an announcement of the birth of their children via a story on their official instagram account. But the gender of the babies were still unknown as the RHCJO also hadn't posted anything about the babies. The public was confused about the news until Hussein posted another story on their instagram account.

1st announcement

2nd announcement

Later at night rhcjo also confirmed the news.

@rhcjo We are delighted to announce the birth of triplets to Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Hala. Both the mother and babies are healthy and sound.

The next morning, Queen Rania posted a picture of the babies with their parents with the most heartwarming caption.

@queenrania في بعض الأحيان ، بارك الله فيك الكثير من السعادة بحيث يصعب احتوائها. ينتفخ قلبي من السعادة بمجرد النظر إليهم الحمد لله الآن الجدة إلى ثلاثة أقدام صغيرة أجمل في العالم.

The people all over Jordan were happy on the birth of triplets to their most favourite royals. Later in the evening when they left the hospital, there was a flood of people and media outside the hospital, chanting for them, loving them. Their heart swells with happiness. Hala was waving her free hand while Hussein was only nodding his head because his hands were full holding a cot in each hand.

@crownroyals.jo We are delighted to introduce our three little bundles of love with you.
Prince Rayed bin Hussein
Princess Raessa bint Hussein
Princess Raina bint Hussein.

They posted 4 pictures on their account. In the first picture, both were seen holding them in their hands while in the next three pictures, they posted the individual pictures of the babies.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.6K 153 18
A Story Of Love After Marriage. He's always been driven by one thing: power. From ruling over his small dominion in Rajasthan to wielding influence t...
589K 28.9K 59
COMPLETED!✔🔱✅ "Don't worry little one there is no one here to save you from me, you don't know how desperately I have waited for this moment," he sa...
63.8K 13K 76
"i will give you my kidney and i want luxury life in return" Everyone stared at me jaw dropped, puzzled, I'm just a passerby how can I just stick my...
109K 4K 65
"Go straight at the end of right side you will see a red and black car, at the back of the car you will find something." It was from that unknown nu...