Call Me Yours (Yandere x Read...

Galing kay LocketOfSecrets

From classic crazy yanderes to more discreet and psychological ones, this one-shot book contains numerous cha... Higit pa

M. Extraterrestrial x F. Reader
M. Mage x Assistant F. Reader
M. Fury x F. Serial Killer Reader
M. Gambler x F. Election Observer Reader
M. Colonizer x F. Colonizer Reader
M. Yandere x F. Stripper
M. Yakuza Heir x F. Highschooler
M. Cannibal x F. Reader
M. Demon Lord x F. Harem Girl
M. Noble Demon x F. Maid Reader
M. Noble Demon x Maid Reader (Part 2)
(Primary) Elemental Series: M. Phoenix x F. Framed Reader
M. Patient x F. Psychiatrist
YA: M. Ato x F. Reader
M. Common Dragon x F. Reader
M. Prisoner x F. Esteemed General
M. Geisha x F. Reader
M. Gymnast x F. Prodigy
M. Emperor x F. Palace Servant
M. Emperor x F. Palace Servant (Part 2)
Imprisoned Incubus x F. Ration Reader
(Primary) Elemental Series: M. Golem x F. Witch
M. Child Maniac x F. Victim Reader
M. Yandere x Broken F.
Stubborn Prince X Warrior Noble Reader
(Primary) Elemental Series: M. Kraken x Islander Reader
M. Emperor x Ward Reader x M. Prince
M. Slave Harem x F. Reader x M. Slave Trader
M. Guardian Angel x F. Reader
(Primary) Elemental Series: M. Griffon Handler x F. Dragonkin
Psychologist's Journal: Entry 1
M. Bioweapon x F. Scientist
M. Child x F. Pixie Reader
(Primary) Elemental Series: M. ??? x F. ???
(Primary) Elemental Series: M. ??? x F. ???: Part 2
(Secondary) Elemental Series: M. Raiju x F. Spirit Hunter
M. Elven Royalty x F. Elven Royalty
M. Trust Fund Baby x F. Reader
M. Tribal King x F. Reincarnated Goddess
Psychologist's Journal: Entry 2
M. War Hero x F. Marquess
Y. Husband x F. Wife x P.Y. Son
(Flower Spirits) M. Panacea x F. Herbalist x M. Vine
M. Slave Harem x F. Reader x M. Slave Trader: Part 2
M. Crown Prince x F. Noble x M. Step-Brother x M. Playmate
Selectively Mute Husband x Runaway Wife
P.Y. Conqueror x F. Daughter
Noble Boy x F. Tutor
P.Y. Conqueror x F. Daughter (Part 2)
M. Exotic Dancer x M. King Reader
M. War Hostage x F. Marshall
M. Emperor x F. Blind Empress
M. Emperor x F. Blind Empress (Part 2)
M. Antigod x F. Deity
Y. Father x F. Mother
M. Young Master x F. Assassin
M. Yandere x F. Stalker
Victim x Bully
P.Y Prince x F. Princess x Y. Prince
P.Y Prince x F. Princess x Prince (Part 2)
M. Prince x F. Bastard (Part 1)
M. Prince x F. Bastard (Part 2)
M. Prince x F. Bastard (Part 3)
M. Captain of the Knights x Handicapped Lady
(Flower Spirits): Part 2
M. Prince x F. Regent x P.Y. Brother
Y. Country Boy x F. Model x Tsu. Classmate
M. Fiance x F. Lady
M. Fiance x F. Lady (Part 2)
Human Prince x F. Vampire (Part 1)
M. Human Prince x F. Vampire (2)
(Tertiary) Elemental Series: M. ????? x F. Fiancee
(F.) Yin Shiratori x F. Reader
M. Actor x F. Heiress
M. Cambion x F. Lover
M. False Ethereal x F. Queen
M. False Ethereal x F. Queen (Part 2)
M. Imperial Prince x F. Thief
P.Y. M. Yakuza Bartender x F. Toddler (P1)

M. Basketball Captain x F. Popular Girl x M. Star Player

5.3K 147 49
Galing kay LocketOfSecrets

Idea of (Sin + Navy) by CognitiveEngima. Highly recommend their 200 word writes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheers rang through the gymnasium as the ball was stolen from the other school, the right half of the bleachers jumping in the air and shouting at the top of their lungs. As a ravenette promptly began dribbling to the other side of the court with intense focus, he passed it to another black-haired male who began playing around with the others. Allowing them to get close to taking it back, he ran circles around them, barely moving as he did so, only to flex and show superiority. He then looked briefly up to the bleachers, throwing a wink before scoring three points with a flick of his wrist.

To that, the buzzer rang, signaling the fourth quarter of the game had been completed. Running around to congratulate himself, the player began trotting about, high fiving everyone in the front row of the bleachers. Most of which were his die-hard fans, panicking about the physical touch he'd blessed them with. The one who had stolen the ball, however, simply stood in place and shook the other team's hands, congratulating them briefly for a game well played. Their personalities differed greatly, so it was quite surprising to note they were indeed brothers.

(Y/n) chuckled at the completely contrasting attitude of both of them. While it was true that they were the reason their typically solely academic-based academy was put on the map for their talent in basketball, one took it too far while the other wasn't as serious as he ought to have been about it. Fixing out the ruffles in her uniform skirt, the (h/c) haired girl stood up and applauded as well before leading her friends out of the claustrophobic building. Outside, however, it wasn't much better as many crowded around the basketball team's famous brothers, praising them again and again.

"Let's go, you guys!" the more confident of them exclaimed, raising his hands in the air with pride and vanity, "Party at ours!"

Nudged by her friends eager about attending, the younger girl attempted to bat them off, stating she had better things to do. However, with the constant staring of one of the ravenettes - the captain of the team - she was given little choice by her friends. Their teasing made her chuckle with great amusement, taking a peek back at the male. She would have expected him to have flushed and averted his eyes, but he was dead set on staring at her, seemingly uncaring if she looked back at him as well.

As such, though mainly out of curiosity, she decided to join against her better judgment. After all, the location was not bad, the two boys having an interesting house, to say the least. Though everyone else was all quite wealthy as evident by their attending a private academy, they were perhaps the only exception to that as they got in off of - what (Y/n) could only assume - their sports prowess. Still, if they were continuing to attend, it must have meant they had some money thoughts he couldn't say where it came from. Regardless, their house was perhaps quite ordinary, far smaller than (Y/n) was expected to, but...charming in its own right.

Assessing it from the outside, she giggled as one of her friends cracked a joke about the sight, waving them off with entertainment. For what it was, it was impressive. After all, the boys only had their mother to provide for them. The inside was just the same, except it was packed with other students attending the party, music blaring, and lights flashing. Alcohol was passed around practically religiously, drunk young adults enjoying their time of stupidity. It was the weekend, after all. Who would care if they were a bit out of it the next day? Certainly not the trust fund kids in attendance, including the (h/c) haired girl who was perhaps part of the top 5% of that academy.

This fact allowed her to gain a quick following, many eager to please her to gain benefits from her family name. After all, as the only beloved daughter of the owner of a large corporation, she was highly valued despite her quite spoiled nature. Sitting down on a couch, the girl tilted a plastic cup's contents into her mouth, small streams occasionally trickling down over her designer lipstick.

Eventually, she was met with long and slender fingers caressing the trickles off of her. As she darted her (e/c) pupils up to the individual daring to approach her without permission, she was met with the rather unassuming ravenette she had caught staring at her beforehand. He licked his fingers that had the slightest hint of the alcohol that had previously rested on her precious skin. The male didn't seem to think much of her giving him a quite judgemental expression. She even scoffed at his bold and uninvited actions, but he didn't react to it much.

"I've seen you around," he stated, clearing his throat before he continued with a suspicious lack of tone, "You seem to be everywhere I look."

"Well, that'll happen when you're me," (Y/n) huffed, resting her chin in the palm of her hand, "but I guess, in your case, it may have something to do with the fact that you have a habit of staring at me. Do you have a problem with me?"

"A bit."

Giving another odd look, the younger girl placed her stiletto on the male's chest, pushing him back slowly and somewhat alluringly to allow her space. It was a rule she liked to implement around anyone next to her, including her family and friends. Regardless of who they were, it was only natural to show respect to a princess by keeping a fine distance. So it quite irritated her to see him coming so close to her when she had not given him any permission. She did so hate the feel of other's germs on her, after all.

"I have a problem with you, too. But if you're going to keep staring, it's going to cost you."

Throwing the empty cup at the team captain, the (h/c) haired girl lifted an eyebrow and took back her heel, placing it over her lap once more. She then irritatingly pointed to the alcohol, directing him to get her something to overcome her boredom. After all, the party was dreadfully boring. The only thing good about it was the booze. Still, she was a bit surprised that the male obeyed her request, simply because he didn't seem like the type. Most anyone else would have listened to her every whim, but it did fascinate her a bit to watch him go off with a determination. He even pushed a few people aside to get to his destination. Quite cold of him, she thought.

(Y/n) soon lost interest in the ravenette, averting her eyes to the people dancing closely together. Many were making advances on one another, trying to seduce someone into touching them intimately. Their efforts were trite, making a smirk of pity form on the girl's face. As such, after quite a while of observing pathetic attempts to flirt, she figured she may as well have given the people what they wanted.

As she approached the so-called "dance floor", there was an excited murmuring from most all of the attendants, their eyes on her and her alone as it ought to have been. With a pleased expression, she began to dance as well, swaying her hips beside her friends and enjoying the blasting music. At that point, the alcohol had begun to allow her such excitement to participate in a thing. Otherwise, she would have never neared such a sweaty group of individuals. Even then, however, she looked at others with just a pinch of disdain.

Still, she enjoyed herself to the fullest, drawing the eye of an interesting individual. He crept on her slowly and placed his hands seductively on her hips, just barely getting away with it as he placed a sultry kiss on her neck. At the feeling, she scoffed and turned around, throwing her arms around his shoulders with boredom. At first glance, she had thought it was the male she had sent away to grab her more booze, but it was someone quite different.

"You and your brother," she scoffed, tugging on the male's tie, holding him bowing down to her in place, "You're both quite bold. Can't say I'm a fan of it."

"I'm a fan of you," the ravenette purred, allured by the way she choked him with his own tie.

"Isn't everyone? I'm practically a real princess, just richer. Maybe I ought to get some guards to stop rascals like you two from approaching me."

Letting the male's tie slip from her fingers, the (h/c) haired girl gave another huff, turning away from the ravenette. However, he was quick to grab onto her wrist and twist her around in a turn. His expression was one of surprise as though he didn't expect her to be distaken with him. Still, the way he attempted to pull her into a dance was somewhat charming, in her opinion. Or, at the very least, not boring. So, for the time being, she allowed him to have a dance with her, even teasing him a bit.

He was very expressive, unlike his stoic brother, biting his lip whenever she would sway her hips to the beat. There was also the way his eyebrows turned up in pleasure when she let him grind against her behind. The arrogant chuckles she made only heightened his expressions as if he truly enjoyed being a boy toy for her. His hands were grabby, always clutching onto her hips, if possible, but if not, he also had his fun groping at her chest and thighs, thickly swallowing in anticipation.

(Y/n) wasn't going to just lead him on, however. On any other day, she definitely would have, not sparing a second glance to him, but he could be of use. Dragging him to a nearby wall, she pressed him against it and locked lips with him, plunging her tongue into his mouth. He tried admirably to accommodate her, but found it a bit too hard to contain his own pleasure, drool dribbling down his shaking chin as gasps of excitement escaped him. The ravenette then mewled at her hands palming him through his pants, his eyes rolling back in his head.

"Well, now, be a good toy, and show me a nice private room," she coaxed, the male immediately complying.

Desperately, he led her upstairs to a room, slamming the door behind them. He then went to continue kissing her, but she gave a disgusted expression, and peeked over his shoulder, pushing him aside to shower. And though he attempted to join her, she once again gave a look of irritation and slammed the door on him, the male impatiently waiting on the bed. When she had finished up with her own shower, she saw him bouncing up and down on the bed, his foot tapping as though he were a child. She would have thought it was cute if she wasn't in the mood for something very adult.

Practically shoving the male into the bathroom, she stated if he wanted her, he'd have to be scrubbed clean. Once more, he obeyed, allowing the (h/c) haired girl to look around the room with great curiosity. While she didn't know how many girls he had brought to that room, she didn't particularly care either. What she was a bit interested in, however, was the fact that he shared a room with his brother. She had never been subject to such a cramped living situation, but it had its own charm for the two brothers.

On one side of the room - presumably of that of the male in the shower - posters mainly about basketball or music littered the walls, vibrant colors displayed. It was also a bit less composed, laundry on the desk while textbooks were on the floor. As she looked to the other side, however, there wasn't a single thing out of place nor did anything cover the walls except for a shelf with a good amount of large trophies. She even noted the way the bed was neatly made and the perfectly arranged position of pencils next to a journal. Reaching towards it, her curiosity got the best of her, wondering what its contents would be about. However, it was snatched by her by the male that had finished showering, the ravenette preferring to steal her lips again rather than read.

"What's in there?" the (h/c) haired girl questioned, the book kept out of her reach, "Some school notes or something?"

"Fuck no," the male gagged dramatically, throwing the book onto his brother's bed, "It's Seno's masturbation journal."

"Well, now, that's interesting. What kind of juicy stories are in there? Is it a log of every time he does it? Or how long he lasts? Or fantasies? Why don't we have a read?"

"Too many questions. Not enough fucking."

"Jealous?"

The ravenette's eyes darted to the side, an aggravated expression coming onto his face. It very clearly gave away his thoughts on the matter which only affirmed the girl's assumption. Chuckling, she sat on his bed, letting the towel on her slip from her form. He paused and a low vibration emitted from his throat, the male quick to kneel in front of her and begin to use his tongue to taste her. Surprisingly, the male was not at all lacking in technique, allowing her to wholeheartedly enjoy his expertise.

Continuing to please her, he only became more excited when she began lightly moaning, his actions becoming more aggressive. His hands began to wander, one of them focused on rubbing at her sensitive areas below while the other attacked her weak spots on the upper part of her body. Even when he growled in want, it only vibrated just the right way, the (h/c) haired girl placing a firm hand on the back of his hand, pressing him in further. In the midst of the pleasure he provided, she took a look back at the other side of the room, attempting to figure out a way to get to the journal which was bound to be interesting. That being said, the ravenette only became displeased, furrowing his eyebrows in notable jealousy.

"You know, if you want my full attention, you really should give me what I want," she moaned, rocking her hips on his face, "Unless you have something of equal value? Say, do you have an erotic journal, too? Ah! Y-You ought to show me. Maybe I'll help you recreate your biggest f-f-fantasy!"

"Mm!" the male gasped, unprepared for the girl to climax but still greedily licking it up regardless, darting his eyes up to her when he finished, "I don't have anything like that. Mine is about other girls I've had. My brother and I...have different ideas on how to please...a girl."

"A player, are you? I guess that's not too surprising, but will I go in that journal, too?"

"I don't want to talk about this."

The aggravated ravenette proceeded to be flipped onto the bed by the (h/c) haired girl, his heart beating so loud she could hear it. If that didn't give away how much he wanted her, the length he boasted certainly did. Chuckling, she wasted no time giving him exactly what he wanted, rocking her hips quickly to start on a high note. Though he had originally been quite irate, it didn't take long for him to change his tune, the male the loudest she had ever had. In fact, he wouldn't shut up whether he was groaning or whining at her edging him or even mumbling nonsensically about how she liked how he made her feel. For someone underneath her and subject to her dictation of his climax, he was quite arrogant. That didn't last long.

"N-No, baby...T-That's - Hng! - the spot! Fuck m-m-me harder! I want it, I want it! I want it so bad! Give me a-a r-r-reward! Oh-Ah-Ohhh! P-Please, (Y/n)! N-No, p-p-princess! Fu-Fuck!"

Continuing to whine and grip at her hips, he threw his head back and became even louder, proclaiming he was her bitch. He didn't dare to take control from her, more than satisfied with the roles in their play. Even being forced to last longer didn't make him fight for it. He only declared that his name was Taro, begging her to remember it. She didn't listen, but it was cute to see him so subject to her whims. Though she wasn't certain if other females would feel the same or maybe he had just never been dominated before. She smirked before the sound of the door opening threw her off a bit, her head whipping around to see the other ravenette closing it promptly.

Ceasing to move, she gave a curious look to the male who simply stared at her with a drink in his hands. Seno, as his brother had called him, simply sat down on his own bed, looking down to his misplaced journal. His staring completely took the (h/c) haired girl out of the mood, the girl scoffing and falling onto her back, covering her bare body with the sheets. Taro, however, whined before darting harsh eyes over to his brother.

"I thought it was you," the quieter male mumbled, tilting his head to the side, attempting to sneak a peek at the girl, "You're always so loud when you...'do it'."

"The hell are you doing? If you needed something, grab it and get the fuck out already!"

"...She asked me to get a drink...I...have it."

(Y/n) gave a harsh sigh and grabbed her clothes from the floor, quickly changing in the bathroom before slamming the door to the room, leaving both brothers to stare daggers into one another. To their disappointment, she didn't return to the party. In fact, she had left, not showing up until Monday at the academy. Attempting to make amends with her, Taro went out in search of her, waiting for her outside her last period's room, eagerly trotting behind her when she ignored him.

"I wanted to say sorry," he coughed, clearing his throat before continuing nervously, "for my brother's interruption, I mean. If...If you wanted, we could finish what we started?"

"No need. I had another boy toy help me grind it out."

The ravenette paused. With a shocked look on his face, he watched the (h/c) haired girl continue walking, speaking arrogantly with her friend group, as per usual. She didn't throw a single glance back at him, the male balling his fists and furrowing his brows. What was that supposed to mean? She found someone else to help her "grind it out"? He growled underneath his breath, punching the wall before he found his brother standing next to him with a distracted look in his eyes. He, as always, was staring at the girl with glossy eyes, focused on her and yet stationary.

"This is your fault," Taro hissed, grabbing his brother's collar and slamming him to the wall, "If I could have finished up with her, she wouldn't have gone to someone else!"

"Move. I can't see her."

"Fuck off! That's all you ever fucking do! You and that stupid fucking journal of yours! What even is it with you and that thing? You stroke your dick and imagine all the ways you two'll fuck?!"

"Something like that," the taller male scoffed, pushing his brother off of him and straightening his tie.

"And you fucking look down at me because you're a virgin for her! Well, who fucked her first?! Who made her fucking cum?! Huh?!"

Seno looked down with great malice but didn't say a thing. And while his brother was quite taken aback by his rigid stance on the debate between them, he didn't back down. The two of them stood in the thick atmosphere between them, so dense that it felt physically heavy towards any passersby. Still, the two remained, eyes fixated on the (h/c) haired girl, impure thoughts clouding their minds. Taro, having less restraint than his brother, even began stroking himself at the sight of her, shivering breaths parting his lips.

"D-Did you know?" he questioned, directing his confusion to the other male, "Someone...took my place this weekend."

"I know; killed him."

"Stalker," the older male chuckled, wincing as he neared his climax.

"Say what you want. I won't let anyone touch father's daughter."

Shaking from head to toe, Taro finished, letting off a desperate moan of the girl's name. It was far too loud not to attract the attention of other students. Or rather, it would have been if the perceptive Seno hadn't covered his mouth tightly. Recovering from his excitement, the male slid down the wall to sit on the concrete, his younger brother giving a disgusted look and wiping his saliva off of his hand.

"And our princess wonders how we're able to afford tuition here. Say, what'd'ya think she'd say when she finds out about 'daddy's' little secret?"

"-s. Secrets."

"Mm, think she'll call us 'big brother'?"

A rare groan was made by the taller male, Seno covering his mouth rigidly. Despite his attempts to calm himself down from the thought, he simply couldn't recover from it, his brother chuckling at the sight of the obvious bulge in his pants. The male took deep breaths, but the moment he placed his hand to his pants, attempting to disguise the issue, the pleasure he experienced was immense.

"Go on," his brother snickered, throwing him his journal, "Off to the bathrooms. Go on and fill out another entry for your collection, hm? I'll watch over little sis."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The theme here was based on two words: navy and sin.

For the first, navy, to me means importance, rigidness, confidence, arrogance, and a bit of strength. Both boys in this story are important to the school as they are renowned basketball players. One of them, Taro, is the star of the team, scoring the most points and pulling off the best plays. He also enjoys showing off to people he thinks are lesser than, toying with them, but also accepting the same treatment from (Y/n). On the other hand, Seno, the captain of the team, is pretty quiet and employs a lot of restraint. Though confident, he is awkward around (Y/n), not knowing how much strength to use - either in a physical sense or a connection sense as he is far too confused on how to approach or speak to her. He is rigid in his belief that she is untouchable to others.

As for sin, I racked my brain for the most vile things I could come up with. The first was a bit too obvious and similar to my incubus one-shot, both boys completely obsessed with sex or self-pleasure. However, I didn't think that was nearly enough, so I went with the sin I consider to be the lowest of the lowest: incest. To me, an older sibling, it's the most disgusting and warped thought that someone can imagine. What makes that worse though? Combining the two. So, you wanted sin? You fucking got it. Yeah, that's right. I pulled out the twisted shit.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

629 15 6
Hi hi! ➷ So I've had an old account before writing many stories but it got -- taken away if that's how to say. and I don't remember the account since...
33.8K 624 12
╰┈➤ A collection of my yandere one-shots all compiled into one book! As some are older than the rest please keep in mind that my writing...
224 8 9
Typical one-shot book because I want to practise writing. See first chapter for info and for leaving requests. This is my first time doing this, so m...
679K 16.5K 198
Hey! People seemed to really like my other oneshot book, so I decided... make another! Again, mostly female/gender neutral reader, I might include OC...