Love in The End Zone| Spencer...

By trillest_lvhh

End Zone "For those who daringly make it out of the friend zone, a task for only few people. If they make it... More

1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
🚨NEW BOOK UPDATE🚨
Michael B Jordan Book Out Now‼️
60. (The Start of Part 2)
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
No strings attached 2 preview MBJ
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
No strings attached 2 (MBJ 2nd preview)
Power Book II: Cane/Tariq sneak Peek
Power book II:DEVIANT DESIRES OUT NOW!!

2.

4.3K 174 67
By trillest_lvhh

Spencer

"She's what?!" I heard Olivia ask as I was walking through the door with coop. "What's-" coop started off as we seen coach standing there with Laura and Olivia. "She's coming for dinner you haven't spoke to her in years you can catch up with her" coach said as Olivia just rolled her eyes. "Her and I have nothing in common" Olivia scoffed as I nudged Jordan's arm some as he was watching. "What's going on?" I asked in a whisper as coop and I listened.

"Y/N's coming and the princess has an issue" Jordan teased. "Jordan shut up" Olivia said. "Besides you better get used to it because your aunt is thinking about moving Y/N out here" we heard Laura say. "Really?" Jordan asked. "Yup she's talking about transferring Y/N to Beverly Hills high this upcoming year." Coach informed "you all better not say a word about what I just said" he warned as I threw my hands up some.

"She's talking about moving her to Beverly Hills out of the hood?!" Olivia questioned. "Yeah he did the same with me and you had no problem dating me" I brought up as she just rolled her eyes. "I can't wait til we graduate so you can leave" she said spitefully as I just shrugged with a smirk. "She's an A/B student" coach said as Olivia chuckled. "No she's not" Olivia said through her chuckle.

"Come on why you being like that? It's Y/N" Jordan asked. "The shine is no longer on her" I simply said walking past her as she rolled her eyes. "Stop being a brat and get ready for dinner" coach simply said walking away. "Can we just be a happy family tonight please?" Laura asked looking between, Jordan, Olivia and I as she then walked off.

"You really hate your cousin?" I asked in a chuckle "I don't hate her I just don't want to be bothered with the streets" she simply said waving her off as I just shook my head. "Y/N's cool as hell you just mad she stopped dealing with this side of the family. And you wonder why" Jordan explained as he looked her up and down. I just chuckled and shook my head. "That's Besides the point. Is She cute?" Coop asked as I chuckled.
"Come on man that's my cousin" Jordan expressed. "So she ugly?" I questioned. "She's not cute" Olivia butted in.

"Don't do her" Jordan said "but you never answered our question." I brought up. "You guys will see her when she gets here" Jordan said. "Okay so she ugly" coop simply said as I chuckled. "That's all you had to say Jordan" I said through my chuckle. "We all got a ugly cousin it's okay" coop joked. "If y'all say so" Jordan simply said flopping on the couch.

"And why are you worried about it? Don't you have a girl friend?!" Olivia questioned. "Yeah but Why you worried about another girls looks anyway sounds like jealousy to me" I teased before sitting on the couch beside Jordan. "Jealous of what I have literally the life she wants" Olivia bragged as I just looked at her. This was literally one of the reasons why we broke up.

"Matter of a fact this is her right here" Olivia started off then showed me her phone as coop and I looked at it.

"That ain't cool" I said as Olivia laughed "I'm just playing lighten up" Olivia expressed. "You guys get ready for dinner soon" we heard Laura say. "How old is she? I asked Jordan "she's the same age as us, her birthday is in a couple of days actually." Jordan informed.

"Y/N is Storm's older sister" Jordan said "oh so she bi racial too?" Coop asked "no she's black they don't have the same father" Jordan explained. "Yeah Y/N is definitely black, no second guessing it" Olivia said as coop and I nodded.

It was six thirty as we were sitting at the table waiting on Ms.
Y/M/N, Storm and Y/N. There was a ring at the door bell as we all immediately got up and coach went go get the door. "Shes cool but she has to warm up to everybody first it's been a minute" I heard Jordan say. Olivia, Coop, Jordan and I stood in the living room as we watched coach and Laura greet only Storm and Ms. Y/M/N. "Wait where's my niece?!" Coach asked looking between Storm and Ms. Y/M/N.

"In the car on the phone with her father" Ms. Y/M/N said. They then walked into the living room greeting us "hey Spence" Storm said hugging me "what's up?" I said. "Hey auntie" Jordan said hugging and kissing Ms. Y/M/N cheek.
We all sat at the table just talking and waiting on Y/N. We were talking so much we didn't even hear her come through the front door.

"Now who is this grown ass woman in my house?!" We heard Coach say as we all looked at him then seen Y/N. She stood there with a white dress on that hugged her curves. Her hair was up in a bun and she had make up on but it was natural and not too much.

She had deep dark brown clear pretty skin and the white dress complimented it a lot. Coach immediately got up from the table, along with Laura and Jordan. I was about to remove myself from the table so I can introduce myself but I felt Coop nudge me some. We shared a look then chuckled as we both got up from the table.

"How's my stinkah butt!" We heard coach say before he wrapped his arms around Y/N giving her a bear hug then picked her up some as Y/N gave off a shy smile. He placed her on her feet as Laura went in for a hug "you smell so nice" Laura complimented as Y/N thanked her. "Hey Y/N, you look beautiful" Jordan greeted before he hugged her and they did a little hand shake . "Thank you" she thanked.

"This is-" Jordan started off about to introduce me but I smiled, walking up to them then stopped him.

"I'm Spencer" I started off as coop interrupted "I'm coop" coop stated as Y/N just smiled and nodded. "I'm Y/N it's nice to meet you two" she said as coach showed her, her seat which was next to storms and Jordan's while across from me. "Hi Olivia" Y/N simply said not looking over at her. Olivia just ignored her as there was a silence that Coach interrupted.

"How's everything going?" Coach asked as we started making our plates. "Everything is good, can't complain" Y/N said as I kept looking at her. "And school?" Coach asked. "I made the principals list all of tenth grade year so" she started off with a shy smile. "Wow that's great sweetie" Laura expressed as I smiled at her and she looked down smiling to herself.

"Your birthday is coming up" coach started off as Y/N just placed her fork in her salad. "When is your birthday?" I asked as she looked up at me and faintly smiled. "It's on Tuesday actually" she answered then looked back down at her food as I felt Olivia nudge my arm. I just looked over at her. "Maybe Olivia you can take her to hang out with you and Layla while she's in town" coach suggested.

"And Why would I do that?" Olivia asked "liv-" coach started off "it's fine I got catching up to do with Storm" Y/N said before looking over at Storm then gave her a small smile. "Well if Olivia isn't going to show you around maybe I'll show you around" I said before wiping my lips off with my napkin. "No it's okay" Y/N said with a small smile.

"We'll do like a little cookout here, we got the pool out back it'll be fun. You guys can bring your friends and we can make her feel at home" Laura suggested. "You can bring Jamal too" her mother said to her as Y/N gave off a small smile. "Oh and Spence we can take her to Layla's party tomorrow night" Jordan suggested as I nodded and watched Y/N give off a fake smile towards her mother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

785K 29.1K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
149K 10.9K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
2M 57.3K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
160K 7.3K 102
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...