Shrouded Honesty (Minju x Mal...

Von WonTomi8

Y/N is a cold hearted vigilante with no regard for the health of those he rains "justice" upon, but a quiet k... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 32

317 27 1
Von WonTomi8

"What were you planning?"

Y/n applied further pressure to the man, forcing him to cough.

"Tell me! I'm in a bad mood right now."

"I won't tell you anything."

Y/n gritted his teeth, "You will."

"Make me."

Y/n pressed his forearm against the man's neck, freeing his dominant hand.

If you insist.

Y/n grabbed the man's right hand, twisting it clockwise.

"You going to talk yet?"

The man clenched his teeth in an attempt to suppress the urge to scream.

"You're not?" Y/n smirked, "So be it."

Y/n snapped his hand forward, tearing the man's wrist. A pained scream flooded from the man's throat before Y/n abruptly cut it off with further pressure from his forearm.

"I thought you said you didn't want to talk? I assume that means you don't want to make noises as well."

Y/n wrapped his hand around the base of the man's other hand.

"You want to talk now?"

Silence.

"Wrong answer."

Y/n snapped the man's other wrist, slamming the back of his skull into the wall out of frustration.

"Fine. I'll just go to the others then."

Y/n walked to another one of the men reeling on the ground.

"You're next. Tell me what your plans were."

Panicked, the man scrambled to his feet to no avail, "W-Who are you?!"

"Wrong answer."

Y/n placed his foot on the man's chest.

"Answer me."

"We were going to rob a place!!"

"Where."

"I-I don't know!!"

Y/n pressed his foot onto the man's chest, causing his ribs to bend downward.

"Wrong answer again. I'm in a real bad mood, so you better get one of your friends here to answer my damn question."

"Y-You knocked the person who knows out!"

"That sounds like a you problem, doesn't it?"

Y/n pressed down harder, feeling more irritation pulse through him the harder he pressed down.

"You're starting to piss me off."

"Please- ACK- I'm not doing anything!!"

"You're pissing me off. That's what you're doing."

"He's- Awake!!"

Y/n turned around to find a blade driving down upon him, slicing his right ribs, sending him off balance. The wielder of the blade took advantage of this opportunity to drive his blade into Y/n's stomach causing more pain to shoot up to his brain.

Shit-

In an attempt to retaliate, Y/n punched forward, but couldn't muster up the strength to make contact.

Am I going to die? Is this it?

The man continued to drive his blade into Y/n's torso, filling it with deep, narrow holes.

This is it... I wish I could have at least said goodbye to Minju...

Suddenly, a blinding flash knocked the man away, blasting him into the wall.

"You know, just because you're extraordinary, doesn't mean you can go around being a moron."

Who...

"I can't believe I'm doing this right now. You're lucky I have my reasons."

Y/n fought to keep his eyes open to figure out who this mysterious figure was.

"Relax. You don't have plot armor. If you strain yourself, you're going to die."

Y/n relaxed his body, feeling his wounds reopen.

Am I really going to be okay?

As he felt the blood pool around him, Y/n's mind could only go to Minju.

Minju... I might be able to see you again after all...

After a few moments, Y/n felt the pain start to recede.

What's going on...

"I've closed your wounds. Chill on the movements. If they reopen, you're going to die. I won't save you if that happens."

Y/n opened his eyes, getting a clear view of his savior.

"J-Jisoo?"

"Shut up. Don't talk."

"H-How..."

"What did I just say?"

"To be quiet..."

"Yet what are you doing?"

Y/n closed his mouth, hoping to not instigate something he didn't want.

"Good. Now, I'm going to watch over you. But aside from the first few hours, you're on your own. Got it? You're lucky I'm even keeping you alive."

Jisoo began walking away.

"Wait-"

Y/n reached his arm out, only to see Jisoo slowly walking away from him. Once out of sight, Y/n relaxed his body once more, sighing.

I assume these guys are out of commission. How long do I have to wait here?

From atop another building, Jisoo sat on the edge, swinging his feet in the wind.

"You're lucky Wonyoung ah would kill me if she found out that I let you die. You're not important to her at all, but you're still a person."

Jisoo pulled out a Melona popsicle, gnawing on it while it defrosted.

"Let's see if you know how long to rest before moving. If you don't then you die here. That won't be my problem though. I can at least say I tried."

Y/n closed his eyes as he propped himself against a wall.

Luckily none of my wounds reopened from that. I guess I'll just sleep here for now. Good thing I'm in heavy clothing...

Y/n dozed off, feeling the chill midnight air clash with his warm breath. When he woke up, all of the bodies around him were gone.

What...

Y/n carefully slid his phone out of his pocket, checking the time.

Ah... I'm late for school. Not that I can actually attend right now anyway heh....

Y/n sighed as he looked at the sky.

I actually almost died last night... What was wrong with me? Why couldn't I react to anything? Something like that should be a piece of cake to stop, yet I was caught off guard every time... Why?

Y/n took another deep breath, causing his stomach to grumble.

I'm hungry...

Y/n looked back at his phone, opening up his texts from Minju.

She didn't text me this morning...

Y/n felt a sharp pain alerting him

SHIT- DID I- Ah... It's just my heart aching.

Y/n chuckled.

What should I do now? Should I change? Or should I go up to her to apologize? She probably doesn't want me talking to her until she's ready. That's if she even wants to talk to me in the first place... What am I saying? If I talk to her in this outfit she's going to see multiple stab wounds and kill me herself!!

Y/n looked at the top of the buildings, finding Jisoo looking down at him before saluting with two of his fingers.

He's still here? I thought he said I was on my own... He could just be watching for his own entertainment... He's definitely not human, so I guess that would make sense.

To his surprise, Jisoo jumped from the top of the building, landing on his feet.

"How are you feeling?"

Y/n chuckled.

"I'm managing."

"Okay."

Y/n furrowed his eyebrows as he watched Jisoo walk away.

That kid confuses me...

Jisoo walked through the city, eventually reaching his part of town a few hours later. As he approached his house, he found Wonyoung and Minju standing next to each other.

"How are we going to find these two?"

"Find who two?"

The two girls turned around, gasping as they laid eyes on the small boy.

"Oppa!!!"

Wonyoung jumped onto the smaller boy, leaving Minju staring in shock.

"Where have you been?"

"Out."

Minju stepped forward.

"Do you know where Y/n is?"

"Do I? That's a good question. Why do you ask?"

"He wasn't anywhere to be found today..."

"He wasn't at school?"

"Nor his house."

"He wasn't at the park?"

"I didn't check there..."

"Well."

"So... Do you know where he is?"

"I know how he is."

"What do you mean??"

"He's alive."

"Thanks, that helps a lot!! I definitely didn't just ask where he is!!!"

"He's quite far away."

"Is he okay?!"

"He's alive."

"Where though..."

"Can't say. I just saw him last night."

"You saw him last night?"

"I did. I can't say anything else though. I was just on a walk."

Jisoo began walking to his house with Wonyoung clinging onto him.

"If you'll excuse me. I have some sleep to catch up on."

Minju watched as the couple walked into Jisoo's house before sighing.

"I hope you're okay Y/n..."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.3K 55 32
Y/N is born into a Mafia family. Her ex boyfriend cheated on her with her long time best friend, Haerin. She is the talk of the school but she cannot...
18.4K 461 10
A member of a schools gang called Y/n lives out his remaining school years while trying to graduate. What will happen while he does this who knows.
47K 1.8K 28
I*zone x fem reader Y/N, a teenager that has to be Iz*one manager by accident. Your life is gonna be changing to a mess, when you have to living with...
18.5K 583 25
Iz*One Hyeju Fanfic Grammar and spelling mistakes English is not my first language Genderbender start:Sep 5,2020 End :Oct 14,2020