Yesteryear

By Susimau

Wooyoung meets San for the first time in the year 582 BC in the Hanging Gardens of Babylon. He meets him agai... More

Prologue
Act I: Babylon
The Bazaar
Song Mingi
The Babylonian Palace
The Hanging Gardens
Immortality
The Tower of Babel
Sand in Shoes
Off to Rome
Act II: Rome
On the Forum Romanum
Villa Romana
The Tale of Achilles
Fairytale
Ambrosia
Cretic Wine
Hangover
Sleeping for a Month
Act III: Norway
Deja Vu
The Immortal
The Fireplace
Hidden
Sacrifice
Double Axe
The Remote
The Door
An Escape
Act IV: Nottingham
Kang Yeosang
Clamour
Spy Mission
Rightfully Ours
Nightly Visitor
Yeosang's Studies
Myths about San
Goodbye Nottingham
Act V: Florence
The Church
Park Seonghwa
Meeting a Legend
The Vitruvian Man
The Philosopher's Stone
Leaving Florence
The Sea
Fencing
The Gift
Act VI: London
Among Gentlemen
Date at the Riverside
Choi Jongho
Gambling
Playing and Winning
Wrapping Up
Carriage Ride
Outlook
Last Goodbye
Celebration
Act VII: Present
Waiting
Showing Up
How and Why
Kim Hongjoong
Tea and Cuddles
Another Immortal
Fool's Love
Second Attempt
Running Backwards
Sick Leave
Babylonian Spices
Yongguk Returns
Going Home
Turn Back Time
Bliss
Group Meeting
Planning A Trip
Epilogue

Charms

652 55 14
By Susimau

Smut warning in the first half of the chapter

******

For two days, Wooyoung and San heard nothing from Seonghwa. The two men idled around the city and San showed Wooyoung some beautiful sights and the library. They visited the inn they had met Seonghwa at every evening for dinner, hoping he would show up again. Each day he didn't, Wooyoung's spirits sank a little, but San stayed confident. They still had time.

"If he refuses us, we can find someone else in Leonardo's circle of friends. We're in no hurry. And if you have to go back in between, you can return," he assured Wooyoung when yet another day had passed and they had returned to San's living quarters without results.

Wooyoung had sighed into the kiss that San had pressed to his forehead and shrugged his coat off. In the warm air of San's room, he didn't need it. The days grew sunnier already, since Italy was always quick to resort to warm temperatures. Wooyoung loved how cosy it was and how good San looked with wind-ruffled hair and his shirt billowing.

After kicking his boots off, Wooyoung slumped on San's bed to stretch out. His feet hurt from walking throughout Florence in the past three days. With dull throbs, they reminded him to rest for once. Too lazy to massage them, Wooyoung just rested his eyes for a moment. His mind was full of backup plans for what to do if Seonghwa failed them. Since da Vinci now knew of their interest in him, it got less likely that he wanted to see them the more they pressed for his time. Being a nuisance to an already busy person might shut off their access entirely. Maybe Wooyoung needed to return when he was older and less busy? Although Seonghwa might not be around, then, and Yongguk had mentioned his importance.

The dip of the mattress under San's knee next to Wooyoung's flank had him shimmy weakly to make some space. When he took too long, San's hand on his side rolled him over.

Sluggish, Wooyoung folded onto his arm and stayed in position. Another troubled sigh got muffled by the pillows.

When a pair of familiar hands slipped underneath Wooyoung's clothing, he opened his eyes again. He put up no fight, curious where this was going as San undressed him. Soon, Wooyoung's body was left bare in the privacy of their room. The warm touches on his skin had Wooyoung loll into the man's hands.

Like a puppet in San's hands, Wooyoung allowed him to adjust his body as he pleased. He lifted Wooyoung's torso so he could pull his arm free before it fell asleep. Then, he laid Wooyoung back down on his chest and placed a pillow under his cheek. Cosy, Wooyoung cuddled it while San sat back down between his legs. Hot hands cupped Wooyoung's behind, squeezing and playing with it.

"What are you planning?" Wooyoung chuckled into his pillow. He peered over his shoulder at San, but never changed his relaxed position.

"Something to help you unwind," San promised. Curious, Wooyoung watched on and adjusted when San wrapped his arms around his thighs to lift Wooyoung's middle off the bed.

San's mouth met Wooyoung's lower back first, spreading sweet kisses over the spread of taut skin. Wooyoung's eyes fluttered shut as he handed himself to the feeling and sighed over the lips that sucked marks into his skin.

San took his time to work over the swell of Wooyoung's butt, worshipping it with his mouth until Wooyoung became putty in his hands. The gentle bites as if Wooyoung were a delicious fruit for San to nibble on had Wooyoung smile to himself.

Strong hands massaged the firm muscle of Wooyoung's thighs. They dug into the strains until the hard knots unravelled and Wooyoung allowed himself to quiver in San's secure grasp. He hummed at the press of San's fingertips into his skin, only to be right back on his floating cloud when San dipped to suck on the sensitive skin of his inner thigh.

When San came back up to place his mouth on Wooyoung's perineum, Wooyoung stifled a whine in his pillow. The sweet pressure of the man's tongue on the sensitive spot travelled right into Wooyoung's stomach. As his blood cruised south, he shoved away any unnecessary thought processes about exclusive artists and their stuck-up helpers.

The first kiss to his entrance had Wooyoung clutching his pillow tighter. He had kissed San; he knew he was in for a wild ride. Trapped in his arched position by San's hands, Wooyoung could do nothing but accept. The hot tongue licking over him dirtily had Wooyoung's length twitch, but he had nothing to grind against.

San's hands on Wooyoung's thighs left Wooyoung no space to escape when he dug in. Moans and gasps tumbled out of Wooyoung's mouth from how good the wet muscle felt on him. Every teasing dig of the tip inside his begging body had Wooyoung tremble harder. He knew how soft and willing his entrance was, knew that San's tongue could enter him at any time, but it didn't and that fact drove Wooyoung mad. His fingers dug into the pillows as he mumbled San's name. Every attempt to press towards the man's face and get that tongue inside of him got stilled by San's bulging arms.

Wooyoung was a babbling mess by the time San pulled back to sink his teeth into the supple flesh of Wooyoung's left cheek. The bite stung, nearly punitive.

"Impatient, are you?" San asked. His voice had dropped into a dominant growl that had Wooyoung's hips twitch as they tried to align his heavy length with the bed. When San yanked him back up and closer to his body, Wooyoung swallowed a hiccup.

"Please," he begged in a small voice. The cold air on his spit-slicked entrance had him tremble with sensitivity.

"Just stay down and wait. I told you I would take care of you." San's hand smoothed over Wooyoung's back and trailed its arch before it hooked back around his thigh. San flicked a finger against Wooyoung's throbbing arousal before it settled again. Blushing, Wooyoung buried his head deeper in his pillow.

San delved right back in. The licks of his tongue were more concentrated now, teasing the place where Wooyoung wanted him every so often. Wooyoung whined each time the tip flattened again to end in San, lapping at him as if Wooyoung was some tasty ice cream. The suspense killed him and his erection protested against being disregarded.

Wooyoung just curled his fingers around his pillow to hold on tighter and to accept that he was in for a long night when San changed his angle. His nose dug into Wooyoung's tailbone when all at once and without further warning, he thrust his tongue inside the other man.

Wooyoung's keen filled the air, probably loud enough to be heard outside on the street. His body had received San so readily after all the teasing, so Wooyoung struggled now not to clamp around him too tightly. Uncaring about his trouble, San licked his entrance and the bit of Wooyoung's velvety walls he could reach. The tip of his tongue played with Wooyoung's body until he desperately tried to grind into San's face.

San's chin dug into Wooyoung's sensitive nerve spots when he suckled on his tongue. Hot precome dripped from Wooyoung's tip onto the sheets.

San pulled back his tongue with a tantalising scrape of his teeth against the sensitive tissue of Wooyoung's entrance. When he blew over Wooyoung's twitching body, Wooyoung's whimper had him chuckle.

When he moved back in to continue his alteration between shallow and slow licks and fucking Wooyoung with his tongue, Wooyoung lost every sense of being. All that counted was how San ate him out like a treat and how hot and slick his tongue was on Wooyoung's body.

Reduced to a whining and babbling mess, Wooyoung just hung in the man's grip as San never grew tired and kept plunging his tongue back into Wooyoung. Wooyoung shook and trembled. San's name and pleas for more and for relief mixed in an endless litany spilling from his lips.

When Wooyoung thought he would grow numb and get used to it finally, San added his fingers. They reached deeper than his tongue and entered the mess he had made of Wooyoung's hole smoothly. At the first brush of them against his prostate, Wooyoung saw white. His body lurched with pleasure and he nearly collided with the headboard until San yanked him back onto his fingers and tongue. Their mix was devilish and tears wet the pillow under Wooyoung's face that was already disgusting with his drool.

When San finally reached for Wooyoung's angry length, he crumbled apart instantly. A few jerks were enough to have Wooyoung coming all over the bed. Bliss unravelled him at the seams, and he didn't even feel San finally letting go of him. By the time San carefully laid Wooyoung down on his side so he could catch his breath, Wooyoung trembled from post-orgasm shudders.

San didn't mind the mess he had made when he scooted in to wrap his arm around Wooyoung. His warmth calmed Wooyoung's body and Wooyoung didn't have to think as he buried his head in the man's chest to rest. Unbothered, he rested in San's arms. Whenever his body flinched at yet another zap of sensitivity through him, San giggled. By the time Wooyoung regained his strength enough to slap his chest weakly, San pulled him closer to stifle all protests.

"What about you?" Wooyoung croaked around his abused voice when he knew what language was again. San's fingers brushed through Wooyoung's sweaty hair.

"I'm fine; I wanted you to relax. Once you've rested, let us get dinner."

So, they rested. By the time Wooyoung felt refreshed enough to raise his head again, the streets were already filled with the noises of celebrating people and the clanging of tableware.

The two cleaned up as efficiently as possible before they set out for their regular tavern again. Still basking in his glow, Wooyoung stuck close to San, who led him around his waist happily.

When they entered their inn to pick out a table, they were surprised to get approached by the maid. She smiled at the two of them, accustomed to their faces by now.

"Seonghwa is waiting for you over there. Please follow me."

Wooyoung exchanged a wide-eyed gaze with San. The same reassuring smile that the man had sported the past few days on their city trips whenever Wooyoung shared his anxiety with him snuck back onto his lips. With a hand on Wooyoung's waist, he steered him through the room and towards the waiting man.

They sat down together with him while the maid took off to bring the wine. With barely restrained excitement, Wooyoung stared at the prim apprentice.

Seonghwa sighed at the sight of the two expectant faces.

"It appears my master wants to see you two, after all. You may come by the church tomorrow morning."

Wooyoung clapped his hands in delight. His beaming smile made Seonghwa look more miserable. Hidden under the table, San's hand squeezed Wooyoung's thigh to convey his enthusiasm.

"Wonderful! I'm so excited! Thank you a lot for your efforts. I know our request must have been sudden, but I'm glad we could work it out."

Seonghwa looked at the table as if bashful at the gratitude. When he pushed his dark hair back with nimble fingers, he caught himself.

"That was all my master; no need to thank me. Make sure that your time with him is worth it. Now, please excuse me. I will have to return to work."

Seonghwa stood from his chair and pushed it back to the table. Wooyoung didn't inquire whether he had eaten. Both parties would only pretend their comfort if he stuck around. Instead, Wooyoung grinned at him sweetly.

"Thank you, still, and we will. Have a safe trip back and enjoy your night."

Seonghwa nodded stiffly before he took off. They watched him leave before Wooyoung buried his head in San's shoulder with a muffled squeal. He nearly forgot that they shouldn't be too obvious in public, but he couldn't help his glee.

Ignited by Wooyoung's exhilaration, San grinned as well. He kept his hands off to uphold the facade of a friendly meeting, but his eyes shone with the same delight.

"We made it! I'm so glad... I feared this would go wrong and my boss would yell at me for just sitting around with you and getting no work done," Wooyoung snickered.

"No way. I knew he would agree."

When they ate full of cheer, more life returned to Wooyoung. He rambled about how excited he was to meet the artist and what popularity he had gained in modern times because the Mona Lisa got stolen. San listened with intrigue while they savoured in their food that tasted twice as good now that Wooyoung didn't have to busy his mind with worries anymore.

When they returned home later to get some rest before their big day, Wooyoung repaid San's earlier favour. They fell asleep sated and happy and with their limbs entangled under the sheets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 388 41
after coming to terms with his sexuality, san realizes he's fallen for his band mate, wooyoung. when their relationship becomes exposed, will they be...
17.8K 1.6K 12
"Where are you then?" Wooyoung asked. San shrugged his shoulders carelessly and said: "Hopefully alive somewhere..." What happens when two lost souls...
16.1K 1.3K 12
Wooyoung didn't know what he did to deserve such a horrible manservant. With the weight of the kingdom over his head and the constant demands of his...
152K 6K 14
San has been continually given a flower and letter everyday throughout his last year of high school 🌸 San has no idea who his secret admirer could...