Shrouded Honesty (Minju x Mal...

By WonTomi8

Y/N is a cold hearted vigilante with no regard for the health of those he rains "justice" upon, but a quiet k... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 31

301 26 0
By WonTomi8

Minju followed the giant baby through the area, taking note of what path she took so she could leave without problems. Suddenly, Wonyoung stopped in front of a random house.

"We're here."

Minju looked up, scanning the residence, "This is his house?"

"Yeah."

Wonyoung walked up to Jisoo's front door, digging through her backpack.

"Are his parents home?"

"Yes."

"And we're going in?!"

"Do you have a problem with that?"

"Will his parents appreciate you bringing in a random stranger?"

"You don't have to come in if you don't want to."

"Could you bring him out here?"

"I'll see if I can."

Wonyoung unlocked the door, stepping in before closing the door behind her.

I really hope he knows where Y/n is...

A few minutes later, Wonyoung came out distraught.

"He's not here..."

"Do his parents know?"

Wonyoung sniffled, "They thought he was at my house..."

"Huh?!"

"What were you going to ask him??"

"I was going to ask if he knew where Y/n was."

"Why would he know?"

"I don't know, he was the only person I could think of that would know where he was. Did you know he was out with someone yesterday?"

"Nari unnie."

"Do you know where she lives?"

"She was just visiting the area yesterday. She lives in another city."

"Are you able to contact her?"

"I can ask Oppa's parents."

"Please do."

Minju ran her fingers through her hair as her anxiety resurfaced.

Y/n, where are you?! Should I call the authorities? Nari ssi is the only lead we potentially have right now. She knows both Y/n and Jisoo personally, so if we were to ask her she'd surely know, right?

Shortly after, Wonyoung walked out of Jisoo's house with a phone in her hand.

"Nari unnie. I'm going to put you on speaker."

Wonyoung tapped on the screen, holding the phone in between her and the older girl.

"Okay, you're on speaker."

"What questions do you guys have for me?"

Wonyoung looked up at Minju, signaling for her to ask her questions. Minju took a deep breath before leaning into the mic.

"Do you know where Y/n is?"

"Aish- You again... Why would I know where he is? I haven't even seen him since I moved."

"That's true... Do you know where Jisoo is then?"

"No, why? Is he not with Wonyoung ah?"

"That's why we're calling you. We don't know where either are. Neither of them showed up to school today, and their parents don't know of their whereabouts."

"They just went missing?"

"Yeah."

"Jisoo ah didn't tell me anything yesterday."

A faint sound of rustling could be heard in the background causing the two girls to furrow their eyebrows.

"What is that?" Wonyoung asked.

"That's my little sister."

"You have a little sister?!"

Minju looked up at the confused baby.

"Of course I do. I just never mentioned her."

"Why didn't you mention her to Oppa and I?"

"Because every time we talked, it would only be about you and Jisoo ah. I didn't mind though because I found it cute."

Wonyoung sighed, "So you don't know where either of those two are?"

"No. Do keep me updated though, I'm worried."

"Will do Unnie."

Wonyoung waited for the call to end before placing her phone in her pocket.

"What do we do?"

Minju shook her head, "I don't know. No one knows where those two are."

"What did you two last talk about?"

"Uh... I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know? When's the last time you two talked?"

"When we went out on our date??"

"Why?? Did something happen between you two?"

"Kind of..."

Wonyoung sighed once more.

"This is why I asked Oppa to get a phone..."

"So you can call him?"

"No, so I can track him."

Minju blinked in appallment.

"You would have what..."

"Track him. I never know where he is because I can't contact him, so knowing where he is at all times helps put me at ease."

"If he has a phone, you'd be able to contact him freely though..."

"He seems like the type of person who doesn't respond to texts. That's not important here. Have you tried texting or calling him?"

"No..."

"WHAT?!"

Minju looked at the ground in silence.

"YOU'RE TELLING ME, THAT YOU NEVER BOTHERED TO CONTACT HIM. YET YOU CAME TO TALK TO OPPA FIRST?!"

"It's kind of an awkward situation..."

Wonyoung pinched the bridge of her nose, "Ugh... Whatever. Since you don't want to call your boyfriend, how are we going to find these two?"

Minju blushed at the latter calling Y/n her boyfriend.

"Hello?"

Minju blinked back into reality.

"What?"

"How are we going to find these two?"

Y/n jumped out of his window, darting with great speed towards the center of the city. As he landed on top of a roof, Y/n surveyed the surrounding area.

There's nothing here. That's kind of good. I need to get as far away from here as I can.

As Y/n waited for a car to pass he stretched to make sure he was capable of unleashing the entirety of his fury. Once sure that no one would see him, Y/n leapt from the rooftop to the next group of houses where he'd continue dashing towards the city. Behind him, a shadowy figure trailed the boy, keeping a distance so as to not alert the boy of his presence. As he got deeper and deeper into the city, Y/n converted from rooftop travel to jogging along the sidewalk. Dawning a completely black outfit, Y/n gained stares, but shrugged them off.

I should go to the other side of the city so I can cause more damage.

Y/n picked up his pace, now running. Once he reached the other side of the city, he began surveying the area once more. A suspicious person caught his attention as he checked his surroundings before jogging into a secluded area.

This is almost too easy.

Y/n approached the entrance of the secluded section of the city before peeking inside.

There's a group there. Is that a gang? They don't look very heavily armed. Is this a gambling circle or something?

Y/n snuck over, making sure to mind where he was stepping so he could refrain from catching anyone's attention. As he inched closer, Y/n began to eavesdrop on the group in front of him.

"We're going to go through the back entrance as there's not as much security there. If we incapacitate the first guard, it should be easy to get in. After, we can easily get in, get out, and all of the cash will be ours."

They're robbing a place?

"Make sure the getaway vehicle is prepared."

Yep.

"We're going to need them to be quick. We're to blast the place to the ground right after."

????

Y/n looked around the group, identifying the most dangerous target.

I need to stop them here. I don't know when, or where this heist is going to occur, but I can get that information later. If it's soon, the explosives might be planted already.

Y/n took a deep breath before getting into position to charge.

Here goes nothing. Remember, you don't have to hold back much. Just don't kill them.

Y/n pressed his foot off the ground, planting his other foot into the largest guy's face. Without letting the others react, Y/n smashed his fist into his next highest threat.

Three more.

As he turned around, Y/n found three blades enclosing upon him.

No time-

Y/n changed the position of his body, narrowly moving his vital spots out of the way. The three blades drove into his flesh, causing a searing pain to radiate from the points of impact.

FUCK.

Y/n hissed before recklessly swinging his arm, sending the three men flying.

Fuck... That almost tore my arm apart. I shouldn't do that again.

Y/n calmed his breathing down before treating his wounds.

Shit... How do I treat this in the long run? I can't go to the hospital...

As he finished, Y/n eyed the men on the ground.

I should start interrogating them.

From atop a building, the figure watched Y/n pick one of the men up by the neck before slamming them into the wall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 322 15
Y/n had lost his life saving a little girl from a drunk driver, but instead of going to the afterlife he was given a second chance. Now armed with th...
19.5K 1.5K 41
Kim Y/N is about to begin his days as a college student. Separated from his parents who constantly worry about him, he promised to start a new path t...
47K 1.8K 28
I*zone x fem reader Y/N, a teenager that has to be Iz*one manager by accident. Your life is gonna be changing to a mess, when you have to living with...
3.3K 55 32
Y/N is born into a Mafia family. Her ex boyfriend cheated on her with her long time best friend, Haerin. She is the talk of the school but she cannot...