The Royal Love

By lareesahayat

About the Crown Prince Al Hussein of Jordan who is a striving hardworking prince found the love of his life b... More

Prologue
Hardwork pays off
Live your dream
The best is yet to come
Stages of love
Listen to your heart
The first time I believed
For better, For worse
I got lost in you
Your silence hurts
Six Feet
Better Angels
Author's Note
Till death do us part
Ashes of roses
Embrace for Impact
Among Lions
The Last Goodbye
Announcement

Forever to go

590 9 3
By lareesahayat

Hala's POV

Three weeks later

The moon of the Shawwal had been sighted so there would be Eid-ul-Fitr tomorrow. Hussein was still not home so I texted him Eid message and then uploaded our Eid card photo with the greetings on our instagram page. I always wanted to change the tradition of releasing family portrait on New Year and instead release the one on Eid-ul-Fitr. When I discussed the idea with Hussein, he not only agreed but also suprisingly shared the same view. So its our Eid and family portrait togther.

@crowncouple.jo بمناسبة العيد المبارك ، يتقبل الله صلاتنا ويبارك فينا. عيد مبارك منا (on the ocassion of Eid, may Allah accept our prayers and bless us. Eid Mubarak from us.)

"Eid mubarak". Hussein shouted entering the room a while later.

"Eid mubarak". I got up from bed and hugged him. He cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead. This little cute gesture of his had my heart. We both then went out to meet our family. We greeted everyone and after that we went out to see the festivity on streets. It was my first Eid in my beloved Jordan as a jordanian and I wanted to relish each and every, from little to big tradition of my people. Hussein kept updating me about the things going around. After enjoying for hours, we came back home.

At home

Hussein was wishing his friends on phone while I was getting bored. I wanted my husband who was not available. I tapped the table loudly with my ring, Hussein immediately turned his head towards me only for me to make a bad face. "Five minutes", he mouthed me showing his 5 fingers and he actually kept his promise. He turned off his phone right after five minutes.

"So?". He asked me while sitting on sofa besides me, I immediately put my head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I felt peace creeping my body. I did not know if its the love or the relation between us but whenever I come near this man, I feel safe and protected. With his arm around me, I knew he would never allow anyone to harm me. 

"I am getting bored". I finally told him.

"How about we watch movie together?" Hussein suggested. 

"Perfect, but which one?". I asked

"We will see!" Hussein said and played his favourite. We both started watching the movie but I saw how engrossed he was in movie actually in ogling Jennifer Lawrence. I hated it. Jealousy engulfed my heart. I didn't want him to see any other girl like that even if its an actor. I instantly stopped the movie.

"Why did you stop it?" Hussein asked shocked

"I am not liking the movie". I said.

"This is the most successful movie of this year". He told me and I thought of another excuse.

"Actors have done such a bad acting". I told him.

"Both the actors have won oscars". He again defended her.

"The actress is not beautiful". I told him

"Please Hala, this is the most beautiful woman on the face of this Earth". He said while chuckling and I wanted to rip his head off.

"Whats so beautiful in her?". I asked him

"What is not beautiful in her?" He counter questioned me. I looked at her face for a few moments and then said, "Nose! I don't like her nose". He laughed.

"Nose is not the standard of beauty". He said with eyes filled with love.

"Then?" I asked one word question, facing him

"I like like her hair". He said and I instantly moved my head towards tv and he laughed out loud.

"You are not actually that much intelligent Miss Hala". Hussein said putting my head back to his chest.

"Mrs!" I said moving my head above. He nodded and tenderly pecked my lips.

"Yes. Mrs." He said with a sweet voice.

Next morning

We woke up next morning, Hussein went to offer Eid prayer while Hala was getting ready. Hussein came back and greeted her Eid then they both went to greet everyone at home. Queen Rania and King Abdullah gave her a diamond necklace as Eid gift. She was waiting for Hussein's gift but as usual he gave her money, she was expecting something else.

At night, they took flight to Pakistan to celebrate their Eid tomorrow. South Asian countries mostly celebrate Eid one day later than Arab world. They reached late at night but regardless of the tiredness they stayed up whole night to cheerish the Eid festivity. Hala has always loved putting hennah on her hands so she put it again on her fingers. Hala's mother had already purchased traditional clothes and other essential for both of them. Hussein was brushing his hair when he saw some red bangles on the table.

"What are these?" Hussein asked

"Bangles". Hala asked

"Should I wear? Wait let me wear and show you". She answered her own question and got up from bed to wear them. The red bangles looked absolutely magical on her white wrists. He run his fingers on her bangles.

"It looks like miracle". Hussein said kissing her palm.

Hala's hands with hennah & bangles

Next morning they woke up and got dressed. Hussein went to offer Eid prayer with Hala's father and Hala went to kitchen to help her mother.
When Hussein and Hala's father came back they ate sheer khorma (that's the traditional eid sweet dish). Hala's parents gifted Hussein new apple's watch series 7 and Hala a diamond ring.

At night, they held a bbq party at Hala's father's farm house which is located outside the city.

Hussein and Hala's attire

Hussein and Hala were sitting on the stairs when Reema came there. She wanted to capture their some pictures. Hussein put a hand on her shoulder and both smiled looking towards the camera. It was the most beautiful picture of the evening not because they both are beautiful but because of the love they have for eachother, the smile on their faces and eyes that were shinning with love and faith. Hala's father framed that picture, sent a copy to Amman later. Both Hala's father and Hussein's father put that frame on their family photo wall.

They spent 2 days more in Pakistan and then went back to Amman. They had started their office a day later. They were the real definition of power couple. Both are determined to change their country's destination, they know Jordan had a lot of problems and they need to find the solutions, they were trying hard to find them as soon as possible. Today, Hala was going to Tall el Hammam with Dr. Steven Collins to visit the site of Sodom and made a documentary video on it while Hussein visited the tribal areas to seek their support and add the youth in the mainstream. The youth of the tribal areas has great potential like every Jordanian and Hussein knew that.

Hussein reached home before Hala, he took shower and lay on bed using his phone. Hala came almost an hour later, she was looking so tired.

"Asalam o alaikum!" Hala greeted him in a low voice.

"Wa alaikum asalam". Hussein said putting aside his phone, giving Hala full attention.

"How was your day?" Hala asked while rubbing her neck.

"It was hectic, working with tribal people is hard especially convincing them for something modern is just like beating your head on a stone". Hussein said while he sat close to Hala, removed her hands and started rubbing her neck in slow circles. Hala was liking it. She was so grateful to ALLAH for giving her a loving and caring husband.

"I love you". Hala said while she stood up to get a shower.

"I love you more". Hussein said and Hala blew kiss to him and he placed a hand on his heart acting like it hurt.

They were having their dinner when they heard the voice of rain falling on window glass. Hala quickly turned her head towards the window.

"Its raining". She said while standing off from the table, she left her food and went to the garden. She was jumping and twirling around in rain. Hussein too stood up to see her and she was all wet. She saw Hussein watching her, she gestured him with hand to come.

"No, and come inside you too or else you will catch cold." Hussein shouted.

"Come on old soul, have some fun with me". She said pulling him in rain.

"Can I have the honour of having a dance with you Your Royal Highness". She said extending her hand which Hussein happily accepted and pulled her closer to himself. He twirled her around when he saw her drenched in water, her clothes stick around her body showing her curves. He inhaled a sharp breath, he immediately pulled her and sneak his arms around her waist. She looked upward, towards him, water was dripping on her face. The tension between them was so thick at that point that it could be cut with a knife. Everything around them stopped. Hussein moved the hair from her face, he cupped her cheeks and Hala closed her eyes waiting in anticipation. Hussein moved his lips on hers and he felt her lips turned into a smile when they were touched by his. He was slowly moving his lips on hers and she was reciprocating it. She was feeling all the butterflies in her stomach and tingles in her heart. He moved his tongue on her upper lip, then bottom lip and then between the lips coaxing her to open her mouth. She slightly opened her mouth and he instantly entered his tongue, discovering every corner of her mouth while she moved her one hand in his hair, pulling them from the roots, he groaned, while she moved her other hand on his back feeling his muscle which were twitching on her touch, she was liking the effect she had on him. He moved aside when they both were out of breath, they inhaled a deep breath. Hala opened up her eyes to see Hussein deeply looking into her eyes. Hala cupped his cheeks before he could do anything she kissed his forehead like he always does but then she kissed his eyes, she love his long eyelashes, then she kissed his red cheeks, she love it that how sensitive they are, then she moved to his proud nose and kissed the tip of it, then she kissed his chin, she love the pit of his chin he hid from the world with his beard, then kissed the corner of his lip. He was loving every second. When she stopped, she did not look towards him and instantly hugged him.

"I love my bold type wife". He said running his hand sensually and slowly on her back. She hit him on the back and he laughed.

"What? Is my wife feeling shy now?" Hussein teased her again

"No". She said confidently looking towards him.

"So can we continue what we have started?". He asked and she nodded.

A few months later

1st anniversary

In the morning, Hala decorated the room with heart shaped balloons and then sat on bed to wake Hussein up.

"Happy anniversary sweetheart". She whispered in his ear. He smilingly opened up his eyes to see the roof covered with balloons, he tilted his head and kissed her cheek.

"Happy anniversary love". He hugged her tightly.

"It does not feel like we have been living together for a year now. It just feels like yesterday". She said closing her eyes and remembering all the wedding moments which are still fresh in her eyes.

"It is the best year of my life. I may not be able to show the love that I feel for you but you have the most special place in my heart. انتي حبيبة روحي (you are the love of my soul)". Hussein said kissing her temple.

"اريد أن أمسك يدك في الجنة وأقول نخن هنا أخيرا". Hala said to him

"InshaALLAH". Hussein said and then they both got up from bed to get ready for office. Yes, they went to office on their anniversary too, they are our hardworking royals 🙃.

Room decor

Hussein was going to the driveway when he saw black ninja sports bike. Hala came from behind and hugged him.

"You like it?" She asked him

"Like? I love it. That's why, you didn't want me to buy it?" Hussein wanted to buy that bike since the day it launched but Hala was not letting him because she wanted to gift it to him. After that, they went to office together, everybody at office wished them.

Hussein's gift

Hala left the office earlier while Hussein left the office soon after she left. Hala was sitting in the room when she received a message from an unknown number.

"See you where the moon is brighter and love is deep, H❤". It was Hussein's message and he was inviting her on their favourite beach, this was their code word for the beach. She immediatetly got ready and went to meet him.

Dinner venue

Hala's attire

Hussein's attire

The venue was beautifully decorated with flowers and candles. She gasped seeing them. Hussein kneeled down in front of her with a bouquet of rose in his hands. She picked them up and mumbled thank you. They then sat down on chairs to have their dinner. After that, they took off their shoes and walked on the beach whilst holding their hands peacefully when suddenly Hala threw cold water on him and ran. Hussein ran to catch her. They both were laughing hard while throwing water on eachother. Finally, Hussein caught her, she gasped.

"Here you go". Hussein said, she threw her arms around his neck and he kissed her forehead. Wallah this boy and his obsession with forehead kisses but she loved them,this simplest act of his filled with all the love he felt for her made her feel the luckiest woman alive.

Her eyes were closed when she felt something cold around her neck. She looked downward to see a beautiful rose gold necklace with HH crafted on it. It was so beautiful that Hala instantly fell in love with it.

"No one can love you more than me, no one can can respect you more than me, no one can care for you more than me. I have only one precious thing in life which is you". He was saying or promising or reminding her, he bowed down his head to kiss her neck.

"I am blessed". He said looking into her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 2.1K 27
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟎𝟏 𝐀𝐫𝐳𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐞𝐞𝐝 is kind, beautiful, on her Deen and an artistic person. Due to an incident in her teens, she...
223K 11.5K 52
A car screeching and engine dying out couldn't pull me off this bliss until I felt like somebody was staring at me and I opened my eyes and I was loc...
1.3K 127 10
DO NOT PLAGIARIZE MY WORK have some conscience and write your own.. The Crowned prince Shahzaib Al-Qadri, set out to explore the southern kingdom f...
113K 7K 25
**Part of Preloved Series- Can be read as a stand-alone** You don't have to read Preloved in order to read this book. You can read this story on its...