The Mafia's Ballerinas

By EstherAliwrites

Meet Lucas, outside his home he is know as Veleno the most feared man running the most dangerous gang and wea... More

Chapter One
chapter Two
Chapter Three
CHAPTER five
CHAPTER SIX
chapter seven
chapter Eight
chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter Fourteen
chapter Fifteen
chapter Sixteen
chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter 19 ( part one )
Chapter 19 ( part two )
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty five
Chapter Twenty six

Chapter Four

9K 297 9
By EstherAliwrites

Lucas' s POV

I groan has a picture of the green eyed angel appears in my head, heck that was even her name. What the on earth ? I've just known her for few days and I am already day dreaming about her .

I would sometimes come a little early before the lesson ends just to watch her . I know it seemed creepy but who could blame me ? Watching her teach children was very mesmerising to see not just that she was so beautiful that I couldn't seem to look away, she has  such affection towards the children as if they were her own . I wonder if she is single ...

I quickly shook my head to get rid of that thought. I don't want to end up heart broken again.

For the pass few days my packages has been going missing weapons , powder
and we still haven't  the culprit  . He or she has left no clues it happens during different times of the day and night and my guard didn't see the culprit . I make a mental note to ask Jonas the one in charge of the guards to fire them and get new guards.

" Daddyyyyy , I'm hungry "  I hear Heaven pound on my office door standing up to unlock to be met with not one but two of my daughters  " hi Princesse " I picked both of them up  and shower them with kisses" didn't Aunt Lucy cooked for you lunch?"  I said referring to our chef " she did but she always cook the same dish"  says Halo
" Then I will cook you something new , but first you need to get down  it feels  like I'm carrying two heavy elephants" I said dramatically and they giggled ,putting them down and making our way to the kitchen . " Sowy for bistubin you daddy " " you were not disturbing me " I said emphasing 'disturbing' "and even if I was busy I will always make time for you too "  " promise ?" Halo say holding out her pinky" I promise" I said knotting our fingers together and kissing it.
Cooking them one of the famous French dish ' poulet rôti  and rice  " how is this dish "
" Chef kiss" .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8M 339K 64
After losing her both parents Venessa Clay is left alone on her own. Despite her parents death Venessa learned to be happy and content with her norma...
4.9K 38 28
"Oh please darling, you couldnt kill me even if your life depended on it." His raspy voice making the space between my legs wet. if i wasnt standing...
156K 4.2K 51
"I'm not your bitch, Non succede," he says shaking his head. (not happening). "Are you sure? You aren't my bitch for tonight?" I lean down latching m...
163K 2.1K 46
she comes from a wealthy family being an only child front New York, covered in tattoos and piercings, who doesn't feel any emotions, she's very kept...