The Mafia's Ballerinas

By EstherAliwrites

Meet Lucas, outside his home he is know as Veleno the most feared man running the most dangerous gang and wea... More

chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
CHAPTER five
CHAPTER SIX
chapter seven
chapter Eight
chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter Fourteen
chapter Fifteen
chapter Sixteen
chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter 19 ( part one )
Chapter 19 ( part two )
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty five
Chapter Twenty six

Chapter One

14.5K 423 30
By EstherAliwrites

Lucas' s POV

We entered the Lobby airy, high-ceilinged, black and brown expensive furnitures

Impressive. It looks just as expensive as its sounded I wouldn't want my children to be in a cheap environment .

" Come on Dada, come on! " saif my four year old daughter Heaven as she fasten her pace.

I chuckled " Slow down sweetie we are here no need to rush" As I signed in the parents list .

" We late Dada" as she was about to trip I quickly held her arm and lifted her up before she could hit the floor.

" Why are we even here?" My nine year old daughter Halo groaned
" To learn how dance , you already agreed to this remember?"

Learning how to dance wasn't the only reason I brought them here . Dancing came with Health benefits and it was an everyday exercise and they will always be active ,its came with Discipline which is something I want them to learn and be and I want my daughters to be confident .

" But I didn't know it would be this early!" She exclaimed I just smiled " The sooner you learn how to dance the better , plus Heaven would be disappointed if you don't want to do ballet class with her" all she did is cross her arms . I don't know where she got that from.

From the distance we could already hear the classical music .

" We here! We here!"

I pushed the heavy wooden doors open as we walked in the ballet studio. Gracious , wood-paneled .

As we enter every heads turns towards us ,the room fell silent upon the our presence.

While the Lady in her early twenties dressed  in a ballet attire which I'm assuming is the teacher walked towards me.

She is gorgeous with brown coiled hair which is  place into a neat bun and features which are really pleasing to look at . Tapered waist and a burnished complexion, button dark brown eyes.

She is alluring.

She held herself with confidence yet friendliness . The girls will definitely learn something from her.

Heaven ran to her and stood in front of her as she gazed at her. I see a twinkle of amazement in her eyes .

" You prwetty" she said. She is right about that one .

The lady giggled and smiled a genuine one which surprise me " so are you two " her eyes flicks to Halo and all she did was roll her eyes .

" You must be Mr Armani , I'm Angel Reed " she smiled and extended her hand .

" Nice to meet you " I replied
" These are my girls Halo and Heaven" she nodded and smiled

" Class started few minutes ago but no worries we were just warming up, " Halo you can go join the girls your age whom are at the back , Heaven you come in the front row " the girls took their positions.

I nodded to her which she smiled in return and walked out, of course on my way to the lobby I see women smile seductively at me which I ignored I don't have time for a love life and few have rings in the fingers .

Why would you flirt with another man when you have a husband at home ? Plus I was way out of their league.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 1.4K 40
Badass Mafia boss...wait...A badass female mafia boss Shady past led to a lot of connections and a very strong sense of respect from my peers. I buil...
203K 6K 73
"He says tragedy flows through your veins, all of yours." "She's the youngest Black, nothing will touch her, not even the tragedy in our bloo...
13.2K 314 29
• • • Stefano Daniele Magini - young businessman, billionaire, and leader of the Italian Mafia. He is a strong, smart, hot, egoistic, cold, cheeky m...
134K 4.9K 54
It was a war for her. With her people and the demons that were plaguing her mind slowly and gradually chipping her away. He wasn't her prince charmi...