Aaliyah's Love

guddystar tarafından

"I know you married me only for my money and my family money. And I will not be giving you anything from us... Daha Fazla

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
New story!
Cover change

Chapter 12

24.1K 840 45
guddystar tarafından

Aaliyah pov

I woke up to my alarm. I opened my eyes and saw it's six in the morning. I turned off my alarm and looked at the bed. Emmett was not there. I got up and went towards the bathroom and took a shower. I wrapped towel around my body and one to my hair.

I brushed my teeth and went out taking the towel off my hair.

My cellphone screen went off. I went towards it and saw a message from Seb. I was replying to him when I heard the room door open and footsteps. I panicked and turned around only to collide with hard wall which was Emmett chest. I was falling back when I caught Emmett tshirt pulling him down with me, as I fell on the bed with him top of me.

Thank God I was standing near to the bed.

Our eyes were wide in shock as we looked into our eyes. He had his arms either side of my body managing his weight. His eyes slowly looked around my face. His eyes landed on my lips and unknowingly I licked my lips. My heart was beating rapidly because of our closeness. I can feel his muscles where my hand is placed on his chest.

His eyes has turned dark. And I started to feel hot. His eyes went down my face to my bare shoulder, neck and collarbone. He looked like he was in daze. He leaned down and his lips touched my neck.

I gasped at the feeling fisting his shirt in my hand. He moved his lips all along my right neck. He parted his lips and sucked my skin.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his lips against my skin. He continued kissing my neck as I pulled him more towards me by his shirt. I moaned loudly when I felt his tongue on my skin. I moved my left hand to his hair and tucked it lightly as I felt him suck hard on my neck.

He kept kissing my neck making me feel hot. He moved down to my throat and moved to my left neck. I moaned lowly when he pressed his body against mine. I love how his body was top of mine kissing my neck making me feel want more of him.

"Emmett" I moaned his name breathlessly. His body went still. I opened my eyes. He looked up slightly at me with wide eyes. We both looked into each other as I tired to catch my breath. I want to kiss him so badly. I started to lean up slowly but we heard someone enter our room.

"Aaliyah darling, do you......dear lord heavens" El said. We both turned to look at her. She was looking at us with wide eyes. Emmett quickly pulled away and went to bathroom locking the door. I ran to the closet and leaned against the wall.

My hands automatically went to my neck. I still feel his lips my neck. I smiled slightly. He surely feels something for me.

I should take my dress to the bathroom from tomorrow. I quickly put on my outfit and went out without looking at the mirror. I have to ask El why she came to the room so early.

But I wanted to know what would have happened if she wouldn't have interrupted us.

Emmett pov

I stood under the hot shower as I thought what I did back there. I can still feel her soft skin against my lips.

I woke up early and found Aaliyah on the couch. After doing some work for two hours in my office, I came back to my room to get ready while typing a mail. That's the mistake I did. I didn't expected us to collide and fall on her, when she was only in her towel. Or should I say she pulled me in by escaping away from falling.

As I looked at her face, I think I went to another world. Her beautiful face, eyes, nose and that lips. When she licked them, all I wanted was to feel the taste of it. My eyes went down to her exposed shoulder and neck. Seeing her like that made me want to feel her soft skin.

I really don't know when I leaned down touched her skin with my lips. I felt like a magnet and wanted to attach there forever. Her sweet little moans were like melody to my ears. I just kept kissing and sucking her neck until when she moaned my name.

I was really shocked. Shocked because I didn't believe myself that I did that. I looked at her face as she was trying to catch her breath. Her eyes said she was enjoying want I did and wanted more. I know she was leaning up to kiss me but grandma interrupted us.

I was not ready to face her so I came to the bathroom. Just remembering her under me, my body turned hot and this shower is not helping at this time. I turned into cold and sighed.

I should stay away from her. Her beauty is a great distraction to me. I should have let her stay in other room. But I thought it was the best. Grandma can come anytime to the room looking of her like this morning. So I have to control myself and avoid her as much as possible.

I am making sure she is having her food on time, so I came up with the idea of eating together in morning and night. Only that time I have to see her.

I finished my shower and got ready with no sign of Aaliyah in the room. I stayed in my room attending my mails till seven twenty five. I went out to the dinning room and found grandma having her coffee.

As she saw me, she started smirking. I can feel my face heat up.

"Very good morning my grandson" she said happily. I sat across her.

"Good morning grandma" I mumbled not looking at her.

"I am sorry to interrupt you both. I didn't think I would find you in that position" I can hear her teasing in her voice. I coughed slightly and took a glass of water. I drank it and I was about to reply her when I was interrupted.

"Eleanor your breakfast is here. Oh Emmett also came" Nancy said. I looked at her. She smirked at me and placed the plate infront of grandma.

Why is she smirking?

"Aaliyah, bring the other two plates" Nancy said loudly. Aaliyah came inside the dinning room with two plates looking at them. Nancy helped her and placed the plate infront of me. Aaliyah sat to my left looking down. I can see her blush on her cheeks. I cleared my throat and started eating.

Nancy and grandma was talking about something. And Aaliyah was eating her food quietly. I wanted to see her face so badly but I am controlling myself.

This is new to me. I haven't felt like this before.

Don't look. Don't look. Don't look.

Fuck it.

I looked at her. She lifted her spoon to her mouth and ate her food. Her hair was falling on her face. She pushed it behind her ear with her left hand and ate another spoon of her pancakes. Some honey was smudged against her lips. She licked it with her tongue and I find myself licking my lips.

I want to kiss her lips and have a taste of it.

I looked down at my plate. What is happening to me? Why can't I stop looking at her. This is new to me. Completely new.

Again my eyes went to her face, down to her neck. My breath hitched and I started coughing loudly. Aaliyah looked at me.

"Emmett you okay dear" grandma asked. I looked away from Aaliyah and took a glass of water gulping down.

What was that I saw? Is.... Is that a......No it couldn't be.

No it is a hickey.

Damn it.

I stood up and went outside the dinning room. I went to my room and started pacing.

Did I give her a hickey?

Stupid Emmett! You are the one who was sucking her neck like my life completely dependent on it.

Now what to do? I am sure that's the reason why grandma and Nancy smirked at me. Did Aaliyah know about it? If she did why didn't she cover it.

"Emmett" I heard her sweet voice behind me. I turned around found her looking inside the room from the door. I went towards her and pulled her inside closing the door. I pushed her back to the door and looked at her neck properly.

Two on her right and one on her left.

"Why didn't you cover it" I asked looking at her. She blinked at me.

"What" she asked.

"Why didn't you cover tha.....that" I said pointing to her neck. She lifted her hand to her neck.

"What should I cover? What are you saying" she looked at me confused. I pointed again to her neck.

"That thing on your neck" I said.

"What thing" she asked. I pulled my hair. She doesn't know, how will I tell her.

I took her hand and pulled her towards the mirror. I stood behind her.

"Check your neck" I said. She moved her hair and looked at the hickey. Her eyes went wide and looked at the other side.

"Shit. Did I went out like this? That's why El and Nancy were looking at me and laughing. Damn it" she said rubbing the hickey panicking. And it was not going.

"Why is it not going?" I asked. Actually she was looking hot seeing that hickey on her neck.

What the heck?

"How can I know? This is the first time I having this" she said still panicking about the hickey. I blinked at her.

First time having this.

"What to do" she said looking at me through the mirror. I looked at her. What should I tell her, even I don't know what to do. I haven't been in this situation.

"Is it your first time having this" I asked. Her eyes went wide and looked down blushing hard.

God, I just want to pull her to me and kiss her hard on her lips.

Seriously I think I am not well. This is not me. I turned my back to her.

"Just cover it" I said. I heard footsteps retrieving away from me. I looked at her. She closed the closet room door. I went out of the room. I am already thirty minutes late. Grandma was standing near the main door. I looked down went to the door.

"So where is Aaliyah? Did you two had another....." I stopped her from saying anything. I know what she was about to say.

"Grandma" I groaned rubbing my face. Then I looked at her. She was smirking.

"You look more lively nowadays" she said patting my arm and went inside. I looked at her confused.

Lively?

What does that mean? I shook my head and went out to my car as driver drove off.

*********

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

782K 21.2K 39
When I stood up and reach for the door. I was forcefully turn around..making my back lean in the back door.. He snatch the purse and shoes in my han...
962K 67.8K 69
You are angry I know, I know I was wrong, I did wrong, if you are mad then hit me, slap me, punch me, hurt me physically, I would bear that, but don'...
967K 28.3K 39
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
18.5K 470 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...