Sugar Daddy ✦J.B interracial

DefJaebeom द्वारा

✦ just read it ✦ ✦ [Completed 2015] ✦ अधिक

|2|
|3|Part two|
|4| Pt.3|
Preview & Help
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
Q and A
Q and A Answers
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|pt.2|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
Sequel MAYBE???
not an update
:P new book
Yeeerrrrrrrrr 1K followes

|1|

50.7K 720 147
DefJaebeom द्वारा

Before

India Love Westbrooks living under her moms roof with her rules and she was getting sick of it. She walked to her to with her mom following her. "India love get back here !" Her mother yelled as her voice echoed through the house "What, what do you want" she spat sitting on her bed "what is your problem, huh am I not good to you India" with a roll of her eyes India ignored the question being asked. "I don't even know why I stay here" she mumbled "why can't you be more like your sisters"

"I'm never gonna be like my sister why can't you accpect that" she yelled making it came.out more harsh than she expected. "I just want you-" "no I don't care anymore you treat me like I'm the worst out of the four of them and it pisses me off, why can't you just accpect me mom" "india-" "fuck this I'm leaving" she grabbed a suitcase and started throwing in all her clothes into them.

"Where do you think your going ?" Mama Westbrook's asked with a questioning tone. "Far from here" she responded vipping up the suitcase and gripping it I'm her hand. "Get out my way mother" she said walking towards the door "you'll be back you wouldn't last out there" India laughed bitterly "that's what you think, goodbye" she said walking towards the door and making sure to slam it closed.

Walking down the street India walked and walked until she found a city bus stop. She took a seat and looked back on what she just did. Was it the best idea ? Probably not but she didn't care. She can make it out here on her own she knows this.

It got darker and darker and the night seemed to get colder and colder for India. Shivering warping her jacket around her as she heard laughter coming from down the block. She sighed quietly knowing no one was going to help her espat this time in the morning.

As the footsteps approved her direction India ignored them and tried to make her self comfortable on the bench. "Hello" she heard, looking up "um hi" she responded not really paying attention. "What's a lovely girl like you doing out here at this time of night" a blush crept up on her face at the stranger's words.

The man smiled at India and observed her beauty in the dim street lamp that was lighting the spot underneath them. "I kind of ran away..or well more like..stormed out the house with belongings" he nodded "so are you going to sleep out here" "seems like my only option" says India as she slumped down into the chair.

This stranger was indeed strange captivated by India the stranger felt compelled to help. "You can come stay with me" he said blankly "what" India was taken back at the offer but happy as well knowing that someone cared about her well begin and a strange for that fact.

"You can stay my guest room for tonight, only if you want too" he said not wanting to come off as a creep or something. "That's really..sweet of you sir, but how can I know I can trust you" I promises you'll have the room farthest away from me if you like, I won't bother you at all" India nodded at the kind persons offer. "Alright but just for tonight" the man nodded and got up.

"To my car" he said India got up and grabbed things quickly following the man. Should she have her garurd up now ? Of course but she wants to take up the offer and actually have a bed to sleep on other than the harsh wodded park bench. "What's your name" the person asked "India, India Westbrooks" he nodded as they walked closer and closer to his car.

Unlocking the doors to his Rolls-Royce Phantom Extended Wheelbase. Opening up her door and the back door the stranger made his way over to the drives seat. After putting her stuff away and taking a seat in the passengers side.

They crusied down the smooth highway towards the strangers house. India can to the conclusion that it was going to be a simple to story house. Once they pulled up to the gates indias mouth opened at gasp. "This is your house ?" She asked in schock, the stranger nodded before parking the car and opening the doors. And getting out he called over one of his people and asked them to take the bags from the back of the car to the guest room.

He lead India out the car to his house. To say she was astonished was an understatement. She looked at the back of the strangers head as he lead her to the guest room. "May I know your name sir ?" She asked "he turned around and smiled at India he eye widen at the face in front of her.

Singer- songwriter, multiplatinum recording artist, 194 award winning artist, bad boy now good Justin Bieber was standing in front of her. Damn was all India could think. She's staying at thee Justin Bieber house the ones life that's always in the press.

"Youre- Justin bieber" India said "And your India Westbrooks, now come on your room awaits" she nodded following him slwoly still not believing that she was in Justin Bieber's. He opened up the door for her and let her walk in. "Um thank you Mister. Bieber" she said, he rolled his eyes "call me Justin alright" she nodded "well thank you" "your welcome beautiful" India blushed as he left the room.

She looked around the room. It was very neat, and cute almost girly like. Opening up her suitcase she picked out some clothes and stripped off before the door opened. She stopped and looked back it was Justin. "Uh was I interrupting something" she nodded slightly. "Well the bathroom is down the hall to your left and there's food downstairs if you want" she nodded and thanked him for the information. She grabbed her clothes before walking out the room passing Justin.

Following his instructions she opened up the door and set her clothes on top of the sink before stripping off the rest of her clothes. She turned on the shower and stepped in. She left the warm water take over her. The Bieber guy is really nice letting her stay here and all. She loved it, he was really nice, talked a little funny to her but other than that he was really good.

After her shower India slipped on her underwear and bra and put on a big jeresy she slipped into the neatly made need and closed her us. But soon found out she couldn't sleep. She's never slept by herself before. Considering she has so much sisters she never been alone before. She slipped out of bed and peeked her head out the door.

It was dark and quietly with light peeking out a door. India left her room and slowly tipped toed towards the door. And looked through the crack. It was Justin he was sitting at a desk doing something with the lamp on. She couldn't sleep alone maybe she could sleep with him just for the night its the only time she's staying anyway.

She bit her lip and knocked on the door. "Yes" he said, she walked in quietly and looked at him. "Uh can I sleep in here ?" She asked. He looked at her as she played with the ends of her jersey. "Is the guest room-" "no, of course not it's just that I never slept alone considering I have so much sisters" he nodded "well alright I guess so" she smiled and thanked him before crawling onto the bed. Justin smirked as he watched her crawl onto the bed.

Yes you thought right he saw her underwear. Not only the fact that's she's beautiful, she has one sexy behind. She looked back at him and thanked him again for letting in her stay in there for the night. India turned over on her side her back facing Justin her eyes slowly closed with Justin's eyes on her.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Our love story •Gay• Akiii द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

4K 118 12
First time writing a story • Trigger warning Very gay 🏳‍🌈 slow burn homophobic
2.7K 98 19
READ TO FIND OUT😏
10.9K 238 21
Just read the story:)
557K 18.8K 99
ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴇɴᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴘᴀʀᴛ вooĸ one: нoѕeoĸ'ѕ ѕecreт cнιld (c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶d̶ ) вooĸ тwo: υѕ agaιnѕт тнe wor...