Aaliyah's Love

By guddystar

"I know you married me only for my money and my family money. And I will not be giving you anything from us... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
New story!
Cover change

Chapter 11

24.9K 822 68
By guddystar

Aaliyah pov

"You are back. We were waiting for you" El said getting up from the couch coming towards me. She hugged me while I was still frozen in my place.

Whole Robinson family is here. Grace, Ben and even Seb. And he was smirking at me. If he knew they were coming, a little heads up would have been better.

"Darling, I was sad hearing that you fainted. Are you okay dear" El asked pulling away from the hug. I looked down at her and smiled weakly.

"Yeah, I am completely fine now. Not to be rude but why this sudden appearance" I asked nervously.

"Don't worry Aaliyah. We just came to check on you. Sebastian said you were not well so we thought to visit you. Also it's been quite some time that we didn't see you and Emmett. We just left you two alone so you both can have your alone time" Ben said winking at me. I blushed looking down.

Alone time.

"Oh, she is blushing. How cute" Grace said walking upto me.

"How are you doing Aaliyah" she asked. I nod my head.

"I am doing good. You guys stay here, I will arrange for dinner quickly. Make yourself comfortable" I said. Grace and El joined me to the kitchen. Actually Nancy was there in the kitchen already preparing something.

As I and Nancy cooked, El talked with us. After few minutes Grace went out.

I wanted to inform Emmett but don't know how. I don't have his number. Then I asked Nancy that, can I speak to Emmett. She agreed and gave me her cell. I went to the pantry and closed the door.

I called his number. After few rings, he picked up.

"Yes Nancy" he said. Hearing his voice, I feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Hello" I said lowly. He didn't say anything for few seconds.

"Yes" he said.

"Actually....... I called because" I scratched behind my ear. Why am I nervous to speak to him.

"Yo...your family is here. An...and I made the......them to stay for dinner. So....so I wanted to ask when you....you will come back ho.... home" I shuttered talking to him. And he just listened.

"I will be there in twenty minutes" he said. Both of them didn't cut the call. After a whole minute(I counted because I was nervous) he talked.

"Anything else" he asked. I shook my head. Then I realised, I was talking to him through the cell.

"No. I will hang up" I said and cut the call. I sighed and went out. I gave the cellphone back to Nancy and helped her. Exactly after twenty minutes Emmett came. They all greeted him.

Soon we all sat in the dinning room. I was sitting beside Emmett. To my right El was sitting. We all started eating making some casual talk. But Seb has his bad mouth.

"When Emmett called me and said Aaliyah was unconscious. I actually thought she was pregnant" hearing him, two people on the table started coughing.

Obviously it's me and my husband.

Poor us.

We both didn't even kiss and here he thought I was pregnant. Like baby comes from sky(note my sarcasm).

I drank some water blushing hard. Even Emmett did the same. I looked at Seb and found him smirking at me. He was sitting across me so I took that as my advantage and kicked his leg so hard. He yelled loudly. Everyone looked at him. I placed the glass down and looked at Emmett. He was looking down with blank face but his ears have turned red.

"Sebastian what happened? Are you okay" Grace asked who was sitting beside him.

"I think my leg" he groaned and mumbled "muscle catch" he groaned again grabbing his leg. I looked at my plate and smirked. I felt a pinch on my right arm. I looked at El. She was smiling shaking her head. She knows only I can do such thing.

The dinner continued with Seb fake pain as he threw glares at me. I was controlling my laugh by placing my hand infront of my mouth. I felt gaze on my left side of my face. I turned to look at Emmett but he was eating his food.

Everyone finished and Nancy went home. As everyone was ready to leave. Grandma El dropped a bomb.

"You all go. I would like to stay here few days. I can stay here, right Emmett?" she said sitting on the couch. I looked at Emmett. He was smiling looking at El.

Shit, this is trouble.

"Ofcourse you can grandma. I will arrange a room" he said. We all said goodbye to everyone except grandma. Grandma sat there relaxing herself.

"Emmett, I feel tried. I will take my usual room beside the stairs. I will go now, good night my darlings" she said getting up. I looked at Emmett with wide eyes. He just nod his head and started walking to his office.

Suddenly he stopped and turned around looking at me with wide eyes. He understood.

It's my room.

Emmett rushed to grandma who just took a step to go upstairs.

"Grandma, why don't you take other room" he said. She looked at him confused.

"Why? What happened to that room? Is anyone staying in that room" She asked.

"Nothing happened. It's just... It's just..." he shuttered.

"Oh I can't walk all the way in the hall. I would be tired to climb this stairs up and I like it when I find that room near" she said.

"Grandma, the weather is nice in the backyard. Why don't you take Emmett to have a walk. I am sure he will give you company" I suggested. Please agree. I looked at Emmett and he was looking at me.

"You are right. Come on Emmett, it's been a while I talked to you" she said grabbing Emmett's arm as he led her to his backyard. I immediately went to my room and packed my clothes in my bag. And made the bed neatly. It looked like a new room as if no one has used before. I took my bag and went out. I saw Emmett and El climbed the last stairs. I ran to the next room and threw my bag inside.

I stood at the room door out of breath. They both looked at me.

"What happened Aaliyah? You are sweating" El asked. I wiped my forehead.

"I was working in my studio and suddenly the AC there didn't work. So I came out" I said. She nod her head and went inside the room greeting us goodnight.

I sighed in relief and leaned against the wall. I heard footsteps coming to me. I stood straight.

"You should stay in my room till grandma leaves. I think it's the best" he said.

"Is it okay with you, I mean I can take the other rooms, there are plenty here" I said.

"I know. But if grandma caught us staying in different room, it would be a trouble. So I think it's best if you stay here until she leaves" he said. I nod my head.

"You are right" I said. He went inside the room and sat on his bed. I took my bag and went to his closet. I just took out some of my clothes and arranged them. I took my nightwear and changed. I went out and walked to the bathroom.

I put my hand on the knob and I was about to turn it, when it turned itself. I was yanked forward due to the force and pushed Emmett who was on the other side making him fall. And I fell on him and my lips made contact with his corner of his mouth. I feel tingles all over my body.

Both our eyes were wide in shock. I pulled away slightly and he turned to look at me. Only a inch gap is left in between us. My hands were placed on his bare chest as our body was tangled together.

I looked at his brown eyes and I felt myself lost in them. My hair was falling on either side of his face. My eyes went down to his lips. I want to kiss him so bad. He bit his lips making him look so sexy.

Soon I came back to my senses and got up quickly. He too stood up quickly and went out. I feel hot. I fanned myself and washed my face with cold water. When I went out, Emmett was already sleeping on the bed at one side. He had covered his face over his arm showing his biceps. He looked sexy. I gulped and looked away immediately.

I took the couch and layed on my back looking at the ceiling.

It's definitely hard to stay this close to him. He has removed his shirt and sleeping on the bed with his pants only. I feel more hot just thinking about his body which I want to kiss, bite and.....

What the hell am I thinking? Just sleep Aaliyah.

Sleep.

I tossed and turned for few minutes to welcome my sleep. But it's no where near. I sighed and turned to Emmett. He was sleeping on his left side facing his back to me. I look at his muscular back where I want to feel them.

I sighed and turned to the other side. I closed my eyes and tired to sleep again. But I didn't. I sat up and rubbed my face. I looked at Emmett and found him in the same position. I got up and went to his side. I sat on the floor and looked at him. His eyebrows were furrowed and his lips were slightly parted as he slept.

I lifted my hand and touched his lips. His lips were soft. I traced it with my finger. Slowly I moved my fingers in his hair which were soft and smooth. I lightly massaged his head. His furrowed eyebrows relaxed and released a long breath.

This is the first time I am touching him without hesitating because I wanted to do this for a long time. So I took advantage of his sleep. He looks handsome and cute while he is sleeping.

I smiled to myself and leaned down to his lips and pecked him. I pulled away shocked to myself.

Did I just pecked him on his lips?

I sighed and rubbed my face. I am really becoming a mad woman. I looked at him again, his broad shoulders, his arms, his six packs, his jaw and his slightly parted lips. And all I want is to feel them.

I fell back and looked at the ceiling.

What are you doing to me Emmett.

Only he has that power to make me feel like this. Even looking at other man, I don't even feel any attraction that I feel for Emmett. Because what I feel is love and I am sure, I will not feel that for anyone except Emmett.

I sighed again and got up. I covered him with the sheets and went to the couch. I layed down facing away from him and closed my eyes.

And this time sleep engulfed me with Emmett smiling face coming in my dream.

*********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 474 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...
2.4K 232 51
"I don't merely experience anger, Hiya. My feelings towards you go beyond that - it's a perpetual hatred. While anger may subside in a moment, this k...
782K 21.2K 39
When I stood up and reach for the door. I was forcefully turn around..making my back lean in the back door.. He snatch the purse and shoes in my han...
71.9K 3.1K 30
" where do you think you are going " his dark brown eyes glare at my scared face. I tried to struggle in his death grip " please... please let me go...