Killing Me Softly With His So...

By hotgirlszn2124

read and enjoy ๐Ÿ–ค More

Dษชsแด„สŸแด€ษชแดแด‡ส€+Cแดแด˜สส€ษชษขสœแด›
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
SEQUEL

๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ

4.1K 279 70
By hotgirlszn2124

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

2 months later....

"It's nice to see that you all have matured and want to sort everything out." said the therapist, her name was Gina.

Kasiyah had been given a promotion from work so she was earning way more than expected, Denise was very easy on her with the amount of work hours she did because she knew of her situation at home.

So she decided to use it to take the whole family to therapy sessions, yes everyone from Keith to Uncle Keem, Tremani, Aniyah and Tremani.

A lot had to be let off their chest and this was the only way she knew would work. It was hard to get everyone there but she made it happen.

"And you are?" asked Tamari.

"My name is Gina."

Tamari was sitting on one large sofa all by himself with his casted leg laid on it.

"Bold of you to assume that some of us have matured." muttered Tamari.

"Well I asume that you talking about that frazzled up leg of yours nigga, that shit ain't matured since two months ago." barked Tremani.

Kasiyah glared at him, "Can be mature, so weird." she said. Her and Tremani hadn't been as cool as they were before, they were continuously bickering with eachother.

"Kasiyah please don't make me get mad." he said returning to his phone.

"Son get off that phone." said keith.

"You know ever since you found out i was your son you ain't been able to keep the word sin out of your sentences huh."

"Somebody's on smoke today." muttered Aniyah who lounged on the seat comfortably.

"Yall make me need a cigarette." huffed Unclem Keem.

"Yeah, erm I brought a friend over, he been out of jail and he needs therapy so I thought why not add him to your plan." added Tremani looking up from his phone.

"Since we inviting the whole world..." started Keith.

"See Gina problem number one he doesn't ask me when he's about to do something that involves me."  Kasiyah said. She was really getting fed up of it, for the past two months he'd been picking Sekani and Pablo out of school when they were doing nothing just to take them out to have "fun."

When she told Aniyah about it she didn't seem to see the problem because she would do the same. The only thing stopping her was Kasiyah's stubbornness.

"You still on the fact that I took my boys out."

"Of school, add the of school." added Tamari. Tremani stared a hole through him.

"Imma shoot you again." said Tremani placing his phone down. The fact that Tamari was there was boiling his blood, no their beef wasn't resolved but as long as Tamari was in those casts, Tremani was perfectly fine.

"Alright, I think I'll come in right here. Clearly there is a lot going on here in and outside of this room. Kasiyah has made me aware of your princess Kamiyah who is in hospital, and I want to help you all together, from what i've seen this is a good thing for you all and it's necessary." she said taking out her notebook and pen.

"Would you all like to start from square one in terms of the "family" issues not individual ones." she added.

"So basically-

"I found out I had a nephew two months ago." interrupted Keem.

"Tremani and Tamari have long-standing beef that me and my friend Kasiyah were never aware of till about three months ago." said Aniyah.

"Let's start with the long-standing issue between the two boys." interrupted Gina.

"Then I can leave then because this has nothing to do with me." said Keith gathering his keys and phone getting up.

"Excuse me sir, but I'd much rather prefer if you stayed so that you could hear why your son is the way he is now, emotionally you know?"

"Fuck you mean emotionally? I been doing great." said Tremani furrowing his brows.

"Oh you been doing great huh?" quizzed Kasiyah.

"Yeah i've been great to you! maybe not so great to that limping ass nigga." he said.

"It seems to me Tremani, that your so worked up on trying to please Kasiyah and make sure she's happy before you consult the idea of wether you are happy or not." spoke Gina.

"Preach preacher." said Aniyah waving her hands like she was in a church service.

"So are you happy?" she continued to ask.

"Do I even know what happiness is, because for me being happy partly is seeing others around me happy you can't be happy if your in a depressing predicament, we build off of each others energy." he said shrugging his shoulders.

"You see Tremani this is why I rock with you heavy, right there- what you said- sense, straight sense." clapped Aniyah. "Now I see why you wanted me here." she said patting Kasiyah's back.

Kasiyah was in a daze by Tremani's answer, she was now wondering if she was the reason why Tremani acted the way he did.

"And Keith I'd like to come back to you to quiz how Tremani was as a young boy."

"This little nigga was never by himself he was always with that "I can't walk but I'll sit on one burger sized sofa myself" head ass."

"I had to chase they asses back into the house, always thought I was playing them." sighed Uncle Keem.

Keith got to catch up with Tremani and found out about him and Tamari's dispute, of course he would side with his son but only because he was his son. However, Tamari was like his son too so it was very difficult for him to advise them both.

"Hey pop, just because I got a cast on don't mean I can't get you." hollered Tamari who was all too busy slurping his drink.

"One rush of wind and you'd be on the floor so if I were you I'd watch your mouth about my pops before I put you out to the enemy itself." spit Tremani.

"First time I seen this lil man stand by his pops." said Uncle Keem telling Gina.

"You do realise he was joking Tremani." said Gina.

"And I'm not laughing." he retorted.

"Keith please continue."

"Kasiyah over here, adopted my kids. She's a social worker so she worked with them for abit. She also worked with Tremani while he was in jail so you can see where the dots connect."

"She asked about Tremani not me?" said Kasiyah.

"I'll say my part because I feel left out. Me and Tamari, own a salon for the girls and the boys, ooo wait pause...girl do you want your hair did?" added Aniyah.

"Mmmm I'm good but I will see what your salon is about soon, I've been hearing all about the hype but continue."

"Sorry, so I joined the salon after he had it and only recently I found out it isn't even ours but it is Tremani's. So in short, Tremani and Tamari aren't the best of friends."

"So you are all linked in some sort of way."

"yes" "yeah. "no fucking wayyyy." "clearly" they all said in unison.

"Alright then, there's clearly more than one issue so this." she said motioning towards the whole group. "Has to be done separately."

"You can feel the tension right?" asked Kasiyah.

And Gina nodded reluctantly, it was mainly Tremani and Tamari's deadly stares that made her make the decision.

"Awww I really liked this, it was really giving bad girls club reunion." sighed Aniyah.

"You spend way too much time on the tv." pointed out Uncle Keem.

"May I remind you I own half of a hair-

Tremani glared at her with a look of confusion on his face, last time he checked that store was his.

"Ok I own like a quarter of the store, I'm a busy women so when i have time I can watch however much TV I want to." sassed Aniyah.

"Alright." said Unle Keem raising his hands up.

"Can you please tell us who's going to come in with who?" asked Kasiyah. She was tired and wanted to go home, she was drained with work and going to the hospital to see Kamiyah.

"Yes but I have one more question?"

"Ughhh"

"What now?"

"Dann lil lady you got hella questions." they all separately voiced.

"That's my job." she said.

"Yeah to provide therapy not to do a whole quiz." said Tamari

"Worry about your leg." Aniyah said tapping his cast.

"Miss Lady Imma need you to hurry up with the question, I have things to do." hurried Keith.

"And none of those things consist of looking after your kids hm pop?" quizzed Tremani.

"Now listen here lil nigga-

Everyone was spiralling out of control so Gina decided to but in with her question. "Who do y'all think shot Kamiyah."

The room fell silent, it was as if bickering was the only way they could escape from the thought of Kamiyah's lifeless body in the hospital.

"Gina you ain't got to worry about that, we are going to find out." spoke Keith.

"But who do y'all think it was? Because some of you may know and that may feed into your recent behaviour."

She had a point.

"I know exactly who it was." simply spoke Tremani's.

"Excuse me, a name would be great?" asked Kasiyah.

"Listen-

The door creaked open and there stood a slender man who sported black jeans and a white top, he had dreads with a neat fade around the sides. "This the therapy session."

Kasiyah's face fell into her palm, she didn't know that Tremani was serious about bringing Herb into the therapy?

"My nigga herb." he said standing up to dap him up and share a manly hug.

"Thanks for this Tremani." he said patting his back. "Kasiyah don't be hiding in those little hands of yours come give daddy a hug." he said motioning for her to come up.

"Girl you best give that man a hug he's as fine as my louis vuitton purse boo." checked Aniyah.

Kasiyah glared a thin in disgust. "I'm just playing ma, I still need that hug though."

"She don't need to hug you brodie, a head nod will do." butted in Tremani motioning for him to sit next to him.

Kasiyah stood from her seat and gave him a hug, after all he was her friend. "You gon have that?" questioned Aniyah.

"Seems like she on a whole different chapter to you." added Tamari.

"Ayo shut the fuck up, I heard a lot about you." said Herb pointing at Tamari. "I might just go sit on your cast."

"Is this my son too?" asked Keith, he heard it all, he really and truly thought everyone was his son now.

"Nah he probably mine, he got my humour." voiced Uncle Keem.

"Who is he?" Herb asked.

"I'm the man paying for at least a tenth of this therapy session so sit yo ass down." spoke Uncle Keem.

"If you could continue with your statement Tremani's.." motioned Gina.

"Nobody needs to know."

"What do you mean nobody needs to know that's my baby." frowned Kasiyah.

"Mine too." said Keith.

"And i'm not?" asked Tremani.

"You are not in hospital fighting for your life." retorted Keith.

"I'll get it sorted."

"This nigga ain't gon get shit sorted." hollered Tamari.

"When you see somebody dead on the news then you know what's up." he said. "I'm leaving."

He got up from his seat and left, his Unlce followed him and so did every other person in the room. "So nobody gon help me up?" asked Tamari.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 8.7K 38
Read to find out๐Ÿ–ค
168K 2.9K 48
just read
149K 4.5K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||