Granger My Darling

Par cupsssandmorecupss

So basically this is my first book. & Oneshots with the Lovely Hermione Granger<3 enjoy! Plus

Rejection Pt~1
Rejection Pt~2
Rejection Pt~3
Forgotten Birthday
Rejection Pt~4
I hate it
Not into you
Never do that again
Im in Inlove with you
Random Moments
Random Moments #2
That's it??
I hate it Pt~2
Seriously?
just want all the pain to end
Anything you say Granger
Anything you say Granger {2}
Mystery Chap.
I didn't ask for it.
A/N:
Scam
Regrets
How could you
Dangerous
Am I Dreaming?
Secret Crush
Leaving & letting go

Fancy

2.8K 61 20
Par cupsssandmorecupss

H¡! <3

Note(?):
Y/P = Your Perfume
Y/S = Your scent/smell

~

Hermione's POV:

Glancing at my left , I see Y/N already looking at me.

Sending a questioning glance , she just shrugged and smiles my way, going back to what she was doing , We we're currently at our last class , potions.

We we're tasked to brew Amortantia, there had been a rumour that Y/N had fancied me,I just don't know if its true or not.

"Miss Granger,mind telling us what you smell on the potion?,since you've been daydreaming for the past few moments.." A hoarsed voice took over my thoughts, getting me out of my trance.

Shaking my head lightly,I leaned forward and inhaled the scent,"Uhm, I smell Y/P , Y/S- " Clearing my throat I stepped away , not wanting anyone to know more, feeling someone's eyes at me I turned at their direction,I see Y/N looking at me with a blank expression.

Oh Merlin.

After classes I was headed to the library , I missed dinner and my stomach won't stop grumbling , groaning I placed both hands at the table and laid my head on the table sighing softly.

I then hear someone walking,shoes tapping not from affar , It wasn't curfew yet so there are still a few students lurking around, the foot steps weren't that further away since they stopped right where I was.

Y/N's POV:

Walking up to where Hermione was seated , I began to take a seat next to her , she faced her head my way her brows furrowed,I sent her a small smile.

Her eyes widening slightly then straightening herself up,"Y-Y/N Hi.." She says,she looked nervous.

Why is she nervous?

Shaking my thoughts away and looked back at her , taking something out my pocket , I took out   some cookies wrapped with plastic , there we're only three five cookies inside.

Handing it to her,"Here,I wanted to hand you this actually,I saw you come here and If I ought to be right you had skipped dinner.."

"Thank you , I really needed this tonight.." She had this cute little smile plastered on her face.

I am definitely Inlove with this girl.

Hermione's POV:

Closing my eyes slightly,looking away from her ,"Look erm- about earlier at potions could we just- you know,forget about it?.."

Opening my eyes and looking back at them slowly,"Forget? Forget how someone actually likes me back?-".

"I mean yes,I like you I just don't want this to be awk-wha?" My full attention now on her , "Y-you like me back?"

"Yeah,well Im actually surprised the rumour didn't catch up with you about how I like you" , "I- I heard of it but I didn't actually think it would be true.." I look back at my paper work , feeling my cheeks burn.

I then hear them snicker,oh how I loved that sound , they we're like music to my ears .

"You're adorable Granger"

She stood up but before she left she gave me a kiss on the cheek,then said"Since tomorrow's the weekends, I'll be taking you on a date , see you then Love."

Im inlove with this girl.

~

Word count:571

Finally updated, yes.
Eat food,drink water and sleep on time bcuz its good.😃

Freaking thank u for 9k+ views and the votes!
Love you guys so much!<33

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

42.2K 681 29
Originally I was just going to do one oneshot. But I have so many ideas, I'm going to turn it into a collection! I hope you enjoy!
4.3K 53 11
The pictures on top of the chapters is your house for the oneshot. This is my first one shot
320K 5.1K 30
This is the collection of all harry potter character's (except the marauders, who's book could be found on my profile) one-shots I've written over ti...
350K 5.3K 29
Just some oneshots with the one and only Hermione Granger. (gxg) Includes: -Fluff -Oneshots -Angsty -Heartbreak -AU's #1 in emmawatson April 2021 #2...