You are my destiny

By Saranya593

Everything happens for a reason..No one enters our life without any purpose..If someone destined to be yours... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
A/N
14
16
17
18
Author note

15

495 78 12
By Saranya593

Cooking has always been a special thing for both ashwin and shivangi..Its a most intimate thing for both of them..Ashwin never cooked anything for anyone other than his family..When he wanted to surprise shivangi for their six month aniversary,he couldn't plan anything because of his financial state at that time..Eventhough he wanted to do lot of things for her he couldn't..so after lot of thinking he decided to treat her with candle light dinner that too with his handmade food..when he sees the excitement in her face and the way she enjoyed the food he cooked,it became his favourite thing to do for her..

Shivangi always loved his cooking..Now its a favourite thing for her daughter..Like mother like daughter..Teju loves ashwin's baking a lot..Ashwin to loves to bake usually..but now its his favourite thing when he bakes with both his favourite ladies helping him..

      It all started when Teju ask Ashwin to make her favourite brownies..When ashwin ready to make,shivangi told him that she will help him too..Now its three of them making teju's brownies..It feels like a perfect family time for Ashwin..It was his dream to be with shivangi enjoying his own family time..He knew they were not there yet..still he felt like his dream come true whenever they were doing something together laughing and enjoying in their own little world..

         Ashwin's thoughts interrupted by his mobile ringing..He excused himself seeing the name in the screen..He attend the call when he was in the safe distance from them..

      "Sollu machan ..epdi da iruka?" Ashwin asked his only friend..Its pughazh..

     "Dei veena ponavane..na call pana matum idellam kelu..irukiya sethiyanu kuda theriya matengudhu..oru phone pana matiya da"

      Ashwin chuckled "seri machan thittada..konjam busy ah irunduten da.."

      "Busy ah ilana matum ivaru call pani mani kanaka pesi kilichiduvaru.."

       Ashwin laughed loudly hearing his scolding..He knew how much he loves him and shivangi..He knew how much shivangi's disappearance affected him..But he never showed his pain just because to take care of ashwin..

      Pughazh is an orphan..He lost his family when he was very young..shivangi knew pughazh when she went to a show where he was working as a assistant director..cinema was his dream..He was trying to get chance in films while doing a job as assistant director.. They both clicked instantly in their first meet itself..Pughazh felt a sibling bond instantly with her..He felt the need to protect her seeing her innocence..Ashwin got to know pughazh through shivangi..At first pughazh was very distant and serious with ashwin being a dotting brother..Later a beautiful bond formed between them..The three became inseparable until shivangi disappeared..

      "Deii irukiya da..edavadhu pesi thola da" pughazh interrupted ashwin's thoughts

      "Iruken machan iruken machan..tension agada da..sorry podhuma"

      "Enavo pani thola..una sorry kaga manikala da..kalyana vela seiyanumenu una mannikiren.." pughazh chuckled saying this..

     "Yena da olara..yaru kalyana vela.....iru iru..swathi veetla ok solitangala da?"ashwin asked happily

    "Ama da..nethu poi pesitu vanden..unaku call pana edukave matengura da.."

    "Super machan..congrats da.."

    "Thank you da..una kootitu poi pesalanu dan veetuku ponen da..apo dan ne singapore poirukarada amma sonanga..ada kooda sollala da ne enkita"

   "Solla kudadhunu ila machan..enavo varanunu thonuchu adan vanduten..but ipo varama irundu irundha adhu evlo periya thappa agirukumnu yosika kuda mudila da.."

   "Yen da lusu payale edha sonalum puriyara madiye pesa matiya ne..yen sollalanu ketaduku ivlo kadhaya da?"

     "Ne adellam vidu machan..epo marriage?adellam sollu first"

    "Nethu poi pesi epdiyo convince paniten da..swathi appa one month kula marriage fix pananunu sonaru..na mudiyadunu solliten da..adanala simple ah inda week la engagement matum vaikalamnu ketaru..nanum sari nu solliten"

    "Yen pughazh marriage thalli podra?inda moment kaga ne evlo wait pana?Apram yen da?"

    Pughazh was silent for a good two minutes.."Ila ashwin na yosichu dan vendanu sonen..enakunu yaru da iruka unayum avalayum thavira..yeekanave ava ipo en kuda ila.. neyum ilama epdi da?Adan 3 months apram fix panalanu solliten"

     "Unnoda inda important moment kaga na enga irundalum odi vanduruka matena da..lusa da ne?sari vidu..kalyanatha kalakiduvom.."

      "Pappa irunda evlo sandhosa patrupa da..avala romba miss panren mapla"

     "Ava enga irundalum una nenachutu dan da irupa..ne adellam yosikada..olunga happy ah engagement ku ready agu..unaku kalyanathuku ne yosichu kuda paka mudiyada oru gift oda na ooruku varen..sariya?"

    "Adhu yena gift mapla..ipove vangi vachutiya yena?"

   "Apdi dan vachukoyen..unaku romba pidikum da..infact rendu gift iruku..wait panu..ipo olunga engagement la concentrate panu..amma appa unkoodave irupanga..na call pani amma kita pesuren"

    "Ok machan..na pathukuren..bye da"

     Ashwin disconnected the call and get back to the kitchenyo witness the beautiful sight infront of him..shivangi and teju laughing loudly while shivangi tickling her..Ashwin was stunned to see that   carefree laugh of shivangi after so many years..Shivangi stopped laughing once she noticed ashwin in the kitchen..she questioned him through her eyes and ashwin nodded no with smile in his face..

     They both finished cooking and went to living room to watching some movie while teju was engrossed in her brownies..Shivangi was watching the movie interestingly but ashwin didn't even know what that movie is about..His mind was somewhere else..He was debating himself whether to tell shivangi about pughazh or not..After lot of thinking he decided to tell her..

     "Yaru call pananu keka matiya ma?"Ashwin asked shivangi looking at her..

     Shivangi looked at him "sollanuna nengale sollirupenga..adan kekala.."

     "Hmm..pughazh dan call panan.."

      Shivangi fell silent after that..She was looking down fidgeting with her dress..she didn't want to cry in front of him..only she knew how much she missed her brother..

"Yen ma edhum pesa matengura?edhuku call pananu keka matiya?sari vidu..nane solren..un annanuku inum 3 months la marriage ma..ada solla dan call panan"

Shivangi smiled wildly looking at him.."nejamava ma?" She asked him excitedly but still a lone tear escaped her eyes..

Ashwin smiled seeing her excitement and wiped her tear.."nejama dan ma..un annan last one year ah swathi nu oru ponna love panitu irudan..romba nalla ponnu..avanga appa ipodan ivanga relationship ku ok solirukaru..inda week engagement..3 months la marriage fix panirukanga"

Shivangi smiled "avaru manasuku ellame avaruku nalladave nadakum..enaku romba happy ah iruku..nenga epo porenga..anna nenga ilama thaniya kastapaduvaru ashwin"

"Na pogala..nama porom..but ipo ila..unga annan marriage ku.."

Shivangi's face changed..Fear filled her eyes..she looked away from him to hide her emotions.." ila ashwin adhu sari varadhu..avarala ena palaya madiri paka mudiumanu kuda therila..na panadellam thappu dan ashwin..edayume enala change pana mudiyadhu..nenga ponga..adu dan sariya irukum.."

Ashwin sighed "ne avanuku evlo important apdinu unaku na solli theriyanunu ila shivangi ma..na avan kuda irukaradu vera..ne dan avanuku ellame..thappu panadu ne ila nandan..enaye mannichu yethukita..enda thappume panama avana yen ma punish panra..avan kalyathuku ne avan kuda irunda ada vida oru sandhosam avanuku kedaika poradhu ila ma.."

    "Enaku bayama iruku ashwin..en mela romba kovama iruparu..ena already veruthutaruna?"

     Ashwin chuckled and hold her hands "avan una epovum veruka matan..adhu un manasuku nalla therium..avan kovama irukan dan..ana adhu un mela ila..avan melaye avanuku kovam..avan irundum una ipdi vitutanenu avanuku oru guilty feeling iruku ma..yena dan avan una thangachi nu sonalum avanuku ne amma madiri..nalla yosi.."

    Shivangi was silent and holding his hands tightly seeking the strength she needs from him..

     "Evlo nal ma ipdiye ellathayum vitu odite iruka pora..epovadu oru nal idellam ne face panidan aganum..i think its the right time to do that..inum 3 months iruku..ne time eduthuko..but ne yarukaga ilanalum un pughazh anna kaga ida panu.."

      Shivangi nodded but didn't look at him..Ashwin tried to change the mood of her " un anni ah pakuriya?"

      Shivangi smiled instantly nodded her head..Ashwin shows her a picture of both pughazh and swathi in his mobile..shivangi look at the picture  for a long time without blinking her eyes..she lovingly caressed pughazh's face in the picture..

      "Romba azhaga irukanga rendu perum..Anni romba lucky anna kedaikaraduku"shivangi said still caressing the picture..

     "Pughazh dan ma lucky..swathi avan life la romba important timela vanda ponnu..ne ponaduku apram avan paithiyakaram madiri agitan..avan life la oru periya void form agiduchu..swathi dan ellathayum mathuna..still he miss you but he learns to accept everything "

       They both fell silent..Their mind filled with their own thoughts..shivangi wanted to ask him a question which is disturbing her after she heard pughazh's wedding..

     Gaining courage shivangi asked " Ashwin na unga kita onu kekalama?"

    " idhu yena ma permission lam kekura? Yena vena kelu.."

    "Na ungala vitu vandhu 5 years agudhu..en mela evlo kovam irundu irukum ungaluku..ivlo varushathula yen ma ungaluku kalyanam panika thonala?" She asked hesitantly closing her eyes fearing his reaction..

    Shivangi shocked to hear the laughing sound of Ashwin..she expected him to get angry or hurt when she decided to ask this question ..But Ashwin's this reaction is absolutely a shock for her..

      Ashwin stopped laughing and lovingly patted her head " yaru ma sona na kalyanam panalanu?En life la magic madiri oruthi vandha..oru fairy madiri..yennaiku ava en sattaya pudichu ena kalyanam paniko da nu ketalo appove ava en pondati agita..ava en vazhakayave mari 7 varusham agudhu ma.."

     Shivangi didn't expect this answer from him..She looked at him like its the first time she look at him..Their eyes locked..Ashwin could see the love for him in her eyes after the long time..whenever he see her eyes its always filled with fear insecurities..But he felt loved after her eyes showing how much she loves him..

     Shivangi was the one who breaks the eye lock..she left from there with a shy smile..Ashwin was looking at her when Teju jumps onto his lap and hugs him tightly..

     Ashwin reciprocates the hug "shivangi ma"

     Shivangi stopped and turned  " huh?"

     "Avaluku en mela possessiveness romba adigam..na vera ponna pathanu therinchale ena konnuduva..ipo en ponnu kuda apdidan..ava amma kita pesunale avaluku kovam varudhu.."saying this ashwin kissed teju's forehead

     Shivangi was overwhelmed to hear Ashwin address Teju as his daughter..she smiled happily looking both of them..Teju who was oblivious to all this things kissed Ashwin back in his forehead imitating Ashwin makes Ashwin and shivangi smile lovingly..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 28.2K 144
English version of My Innocent PA ( Completed book) He never wanted to love her as he knew that he could only hurt her with his love but he had no id...
33.5K 3.8K 43
๐€ ๐๐จ๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐‰๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐€๐ง ๐€๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘น ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ž...
675K 41K 77
My another ashaangi ff .....it's just ff don't take it personal ..... story revolves around a girl and a boy who have an accidental arrange marriage...